Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:23:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid in ETH  (Read 4529 times)
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:17:32 AM

Yes, I do agree.
It will bring the benefits for the bounty hunters and the investors itself. First, the investors will not worry anymore about the dumb price sold after the distribution of the token for the bounty hunter. The bounty hunter will be also happier receiving the ETH. But of course, not all participants agree with this. Just think of the most promising ways.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:25:39 AM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

Yes, it is better for bounty allocated budget to be paid in eth. In the first place investors buying tokens with eth and btc. In such case, investors will not worry if they think that the bounty hunters dumping the token after listed in exchange.
joy99

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

I really support this suggestion because this will help to prevent the massive dump after ICOs. Some team members are unwilling to pay after bounty ends due to the fear of this.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
Dai_Hernandez

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

If it happened, I think it would be more attractive, of course, to receive an award for work in ETH, but this is unprofitable for many projects. Because only the serious and caring about their capitalization projects, pay awards or buy tokens back for ETH. In my opinion, it's more interesting to receive the award partly in tokens, partly in ETH for great growth.
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

It would be great if they paid in ethereum, but I'm afraid it's impossible. Though there are bounty campaigns, in which pay in bitcoin.

bowonakulo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

idap.io

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

I dont agree with that, because developers do not want the allocation of ethehreum they can use to pay bounty participants, they prefer to use their tokens because it's good for total token circulation in the market later

Pitparker

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:19:45 PM

But from the internal team would be complicated if you have to make payments with ETH because it's a lot of participants and will be easier to pay with the ICO token, it's purpose to promote the ICO tokens.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

well i think some eth + some ico tokens would be better hahah. because i dont want to miss the chance to have some free tokens for some of those icos lol. if they pay by ethereum i am sure it wont be so profitable but tokens may be pumped and may return good.

turn the page
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

Yes i think everyone just prefers something that has a liquidity like ETH and the bounty hunter want to get paid and change for "fiat" fast. The upside potential of course with the ico tokens, not the eth one.

Some of the ICO go with ETH because bounty hunter not doing KYC and said their "lawyer" it's not in a good way with the regulations, so they decide to pay it with eth instead.
rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

Sure it would be better for Bounty hunter to get paid in Eth but i don't think thats gonna happen. Cause giving their own tokens is easier since they don't need to pay you their money, besides if they pay ETH sure the reward will be little     
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

It will be great if we bounty hunters paid in eth or other alt coins. But the bounty pool would be lesser compared to tokens. And if that happens then the bounty manager should limit the participants. Only one bounty campaign that I participated paid us directly in eth is Crowd Machine bounty campaign. And I regret not having to join the signature and only social media I participated.
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:06:15 PM

Sure it would be better for Bounty hunter to get paid in Eth but i don't think thats gonna happen. Cause giving their own tokens is easier since they don't need to pay you their money, besides if they pay ETH sure the reward will be little     

For most bounty hunters it is better to receive an award in eth. You do not have to wait with the sale of tokens until they go on exchange. It also reduces the risk of losing a part of the profit by a drop in the price after token entry to exchange.
Donotam

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

For most bounty hunters it is better to receive an award in eth. You do not have to wait with the sale of tokens until they go on exchange. It also reduces the risk of losing a part of the profit by a drop in the price after token entry to exchange.
if that happens, many bounty hunters will be happy Grin
they dont need wait for increase price of tokens. and also dont need wait exchanger Grin

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:06:46 PM

This will be difficult for ICO developers because by sharing or paying for participant with their tokens will make their tokens valuable. The purpose they give the token is for the user to use as a trading place. Do not forget the trading effects that will be inflicted, trading can make the token price becomes valuable. If they pay participants with ETH then it is certain that the tokens they make will have a low value or will not even have a price.

Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

Agree with your opinion. Payment by ETH will be everybody enthusiastic support. Sometimes we join the bounty program and get their token. After being listed on exchanges, the token is very cheap
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

sure it would be better for the bounty hunter to get ETH but i don't see it happening any time soon.
I do not think so; projects will never pay for us by ETH. They will send the tokens to us forever. If their tokens increase, then we can make money. If the token is reduced, then it's useless to get a little money
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

This will be difficult for ICO developers because by sharing or paying for participant with their tokens will make their tokens valuable. The purpose they give the token is for the user to use as a trading place. Do not forget the trading effects that will be inflicted, trading can make the token price becomes valuable. If they pay participants with ETH then it is certain that the tokens they make will have a low value or will not even have a price.

it might be better, if bounty hunter is given 2 options between choosing paid using ETH or their tokens in accordance with the value of dollar amount they can. but I hope the bounty system is better preserved in its eligibility in bounty programs to avoid cheating using different addresses but using different niches so developers can control the tokens they pay to the right people

Howard1102

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

I also agree with this idea, paying by ETH will help us do not need to spend much time waiting. After the project ends and they pay us by ETH, and we will be able to sell and make money very soon
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

That is also a right way. If they pay the ETH to the participants, then we can fully use ETH and redeem their Token in more quantities on the exchanges
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

This is a very good idea, but they will not do that, so you should buy the etherium then give it away, and just create and give away the coins, and hope it will be worth it or not!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: