Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:55:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid in ETH  (Read 4529 times)
xTachibana

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:18:18 PM

I think that this idea is not very good, because the idea is that the project involves those people who believe in the future of the project and they have the opportunity to get tokens without investing their money! I think if you need payment in the ethereum, you can just sell the tokens after entering the market!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
zocipro

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

It is not going to happen because most of the developers are trying to pay with money that they are not sure if it is going to be worth it in a near future, that is why we receive tokens
Zach707

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:53:18 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

Good point there mate. There are some ICOs who are doing that, paying their bounty hunters through ETH or BTC weekly. The downside i see on the bounty hunter side is the payment is low unlike when you are paid in tokens you have the chance to earn more depending on the value of the token when it hit the exchange. There are stances that token's value will go up 10x ICO's price.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:04:06 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

Although there are some ICO's that are doing that like with my signature link, i think they should encourage ICOs to pay their hunters with ETH. This way bounty hunters will be working properly because they are after the sure money they would receive every week. Yes you are right, they need not to worry anymore for their token's price when it hit the market because there will be no more bounty hunters that would dump their token.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:09:34 PM

Paying bounty hunters with ETH or BTC would only favor the high ranked members in this forum. There are ICOs that are paying ETH directly and they seldom accept jr members to participate in the campaign and it they do accept the pay is too low.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

I think you have a point too. But I think this is difficult because the average developer of the ico project has arranged in such a way to do the distribution with their token fairly. Maybe in the future there will be a division of bounty with ethereum.
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:14:18 PM

It seems to me it will not be profitable. Payouts will fall . But there will be no opportunity to earn a lot.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

If everyone paid in Eth then probably a lot of millionaires would have appeared ) , it certainly would be good , but never this will not (

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

Interesting I support what you just said.. You are right it will be better when bounty hunters are been paid in ETH instead of token.
crypto vlad

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

I do not think that way because the ICO will look for holders of all their first tokens. They will take advantage of investors and bounty participants to become their customers for some time. There are even some ICOs that hold their tokens for some time to keep them out of the market. To keep the token value from falling.
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:29:04 PM

That would have been a great idea. Bounty hunters would have become rich overnight too. They wont need the tokens of the project to be listed before they can get their money. All they need to do is to finish their work and get paid and forget about what happens next with the project.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ayam1fish

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:41:33 PM

That would have been good news to all bounty hunters. They wouldn't have to worry about whether the token sale of the project was successful or not. All they would have needed is to finish with their work and get paid and forget the project. But come to think of it, maybe investors wouldn't invest at all, they would probably be bounty hunters too and no one will buy tokens at the end.
Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:43:00 PM

If everyone paid in Eth then probably a lot of millionaires would have appeared ) , it certainly would be good , but never this will not (
I think you can't be a millionaire if you are paid ETH buddy because they only paid a small amount weekly. How can you be a millionaire if you are paid $5 worth of ETH weekly for jr members.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:45:33 PM

In my opinion, it would be great that if the bounties can be given in ethereum. In my opinion, ethereum is a great altcoin, and I think it has a high probability to rise again in the future.
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:46:44 PM

In my opinion, it would be great that if the bounties can be given in ethereum. In my opinion, ethereum is a great altcoin, and I think it will rise again in the future.

It makes no sense to be paid in Ethereum, because you are paid to promote a certain token. When they pay you with that tokens you are helping distributing it.

kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:46:55 PM

This is good for bounty hunters like myself. I mean some of us won't have to go through the trouble of exchanging bounty tokens for ETH or BTC. But the idea is so ideal, that it may not happen anytime soon. Of course, the projects manages their risks by not paying directly with ETH. ETH is good to go. But bounty tokens need time to accumulate value. So why let go of something that already has value? So it is unlikely that they will pay with ETH. Remember, investors pay in cash and other top crypto currencies. A business strategy that smart entrepreneurs do. Think about it!

Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

This is one of the best things i would have loved about bounty. It would have also reduced the fear of investors. Since most of this ICO get their payments by either btc or eth, they should be able to afford paying bounty hunters too in eth.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:59:36 PM

There is nothing wrong with every Bounty Hunter being paid by ETH or any coins during the project's success. Because how ever ETH or any coin has value and price respectively.
Israel712

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:00:06 PM

To say that the reason why ICOs are not payed in ETH is because they not certain of the project's success for me is far from the truth. Because, if they choose to reward participants in their project with Eth and the project ends unsuccessful they will still not pay.

KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:03:45 PM

Very few ico's does this. In a bounty I got paid in terms of ethereum, but in a very short time period the particular ico value grew much high. At that instance I thought it is better to get in terms of respective token. End of the day getting token and or as ethereum is good if market is indicated with the red mark.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: