Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:25:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Devastation  (Read 504742 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:57:23 PM

ty. got it.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:47:55 PM

We've been losing jobs ever since automation became a thing, at a faster rate that new jobs are created.

This is so incredibly false, anyone who has looked at the job statistics will know that you haven't even researched. You are just spouting off your ignorant mouth without any due diligence.

When you view the chart below, hope you also factor in the enormous rise in the population over the past 100 years! Of course many more jobs have been created than were destroyed, by orders-of-magnitude!

http://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-all-existing-jobs-did-not-exist-100-years-ago

What percentage of all existing jobs did not exist 100 years ago?

So 47% of all jobs are said to disappear within 20 years; Oxford Study info: The Coming 2nd Machine Age that obliterates 47% of all jobs. - Hraba Hospitality Consulting

Then this guy, in response to the study, says he isn't worried about robots taking our jobs, because most of us have jobs that didn't exist 100 years ago. This is Probably a Good Time to Say That I Don’t Believe Robots Will Eat All the Jobs …

And I got a bit baffled and ruffled... my response: +Marc Andreessen: 'This probably a good time to say that I don't believe robots…

as if to say Retail, Construction, Manufacturing, Service Industry, Transportation didn't exist, etc.  VC's get so insulated in their hubris laden world's of confirmation bias and selective perception.

BUT, to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, I started researching and couldn't find this info.  Do any HR or Economist types know real data on this?

Source: History lessons: Understanding the decline in manufacturing

All those new jobs being created are memejobs with no true value beyond keeping the bubble alive.

"Well innovation increases productivity which creates jobs in more productive ways."

"Innovation which increases farm productivity creates jobs for horses in more productive ways."

See how that doesn't work?

Services will be done soon too:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/hotel-staffed-by-humanoid-robots-set-open-japan-this-summer-1487151
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:33:28 AM

ty. got it.

What did you test at?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:36:01 AM

Haven't done any testing yet.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:54:03 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 06:07:59 AM by TPTB_need_war

Grandma and moma aren't you. And that is entire point of this drive to push Paypal, Circle, Coinbase, etc onto the masses.

If you are arguing the masses will have the slightest clue that they need to move their wallet because of some obscure Digital Kill Switch that doesn't affect them, then you are disingenuous and absurd.

So let's assume for a moment you have a functioning brain and you're right that the gvt teams up with all the banks and retail companies all within a giant cabal and the masses all are in Bitcoin.

They hit the dreaded Digital Kill Switch. What happens then?

Dissidents and competitors are targeted and eliminated (Digital Kill Switch one of the important tools of discipline on anyone who doesn't conform). The masses huddle into the NWO one world reserve currency and Global Technocracy fascist economy.

It is a slow burn eugenics paradigm to achieve Ted Turner's 500 million population goal.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:12:15 AM

Grandma and moma aren't you. And that is entire point of this drive to push Paypal, Circle, Coinbase, etc onto the masses.

If you are arguing the masses will have the slightest clue that they need to move their wallet because of some obscure Digital Kill Switch that doesn't affect them, then you are disingenuous and absurd.

So let's assume for a moment you have a functioning brain and you're right that the gvt teams up with all the banks and retail companies all within a giant cabal and the masses all are in Bitcoin.

They hit the dreaded Digital Kill Switch. What happens then?

Dissidents and competitors are targeted and eliminated (Digital Kill Switch one of the important tools of discipline on anyone who doesn't conform). The masses huddle into the NWO one world reserve currency and Global Technocracy fascist economy.

It is a slow burn eugenics paradigm to achieve Ted Turner's 500 million population goal.

Georgia Guidestones - they like to spend a lot of money on nonsense to spread their message of murder.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:21:54 PM

Upwards to 40-50% of "9-5 jobs" will be replaced by automation or software by 2030.
http://www.technologyreview.com/view/519241/report-suggests-nearly-half-of-us-jobs-are-vulnerable-to-computerization/

[snip]

The thing you aren't seeing is the masses will have to change their perspective if they want to survive. Also, they will need the right tool for the job.

What defeats your rebuttal in this case to me is that the 50-60% implied rate of continued success is still "good enough" based on his original argument.

[snip]

Coupling this with the idea that most things (like food) should have a significant loss in relative value (thus becoming more affordable as per prev. discussion in this thread) . . then I would logically conclude that my government would just increase taxes . . successfully allowing our game to continue.

[snip]

Maybe we could expand into a more detailed breakdown? Do you have any more examples?

Short answer: ask the Wiemar subsequently Nazi Germans how it worked out for them.

Longer answer: taxing over the Laffer limit during an economic downturn is not an equilibrium. Capital is hoarded, it spirals downward into an abyss, and everything grinds to a halt. See the prior post I made which had a link to a blog post by Martin Armstrong which elaborates on that. The 47% technological unemployment predicted by Oxford U, can have multiple outcomes.

• Govt dissolves itself, we radically increase knowledge networking, everyone finds a new job. Yahoo!!
  • Govt gets involved taxing, we use anonymity to dissolve govt and radically increase knowledge networking, everyone finds a new job. Yahoo!!
  • Govt stays involved but not higher taxes, we don't figure out how to accelerate knowledge networking for most, so 47% unemployment.
  • Govt gets involved by taxing, capital goes into hiding, the unemployment goes to 80% (other 20% work as thugs for the govt) and we euthanize everyone.

The range of outcomes is some where between those in varying degrees.

Why does the government involvement matter on who finds a new job in high tech? Because for as long as the government will give you everything for free, why should the masses be bothered!

This another reason there aren't more plumbers. No one has to do unglamorous jobs, because Obama and Europe and Canada provide social safety nets. Heck in Europe you only have to work 35 hours a week, you can't be fired, and you get 1 or 2 months paid vacation a year. And in some countries, they sleep in the office lounge chair in the afternoon or go to meetings at a fine restaurant.

[snip]

Quote from: AnonyMint a.k.a. whodat? a.k.a. Jocelyn a.k.a. JustSaying a.k.a. Shelby
[snip]

Carrots will continue their downward spiral of relative value. Iron used to be a precious metal. Commodities have trended downward in price for millennia.

[snip]

A more apposite phrase is "inexorable decline" which I employed in my seminal 2010 essay The Rise of Knowledge wherein I first explored this concept. You can find my sources there for the data documenting those claims. Also James A. Donald provided more sources specifically look at copper production since electrical wiring use has not declined.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:09:15 PM

Superdosing on vitamin D can be a big mistake for some individuals. First of all, most doctors only test for the OH25 metabolite, when you need to know your 1,25 metabolite as well which is the active one, you need your PTH and calcium levels too as well as k2 and prolactin.
You can block for vitamin D receptor if you take more vitamin D than needed.
This. Megadosing with vitamin D is just another trend, just like megadosing with fish oil was another silly trend.

You need labs before considering megadosing, since it can be harmful. One of the few vitamins you can megadose on is k2 since it doesnt get stored and most people have a deficiency.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:44:46 PM

Superdosing on vitamin D can be a big mistake for some individuals. First of all, most doctors only test for the OH25 metabolite, when you need to know your 1,25 metabolite as well which is the active one, you need your PTH and calcium levels too as well as k2 and prolactin.
This. Megadosing with vitamin D is just another trend, just like megadosing with fish oil was another silly trend.

You need labs before considering megadosing, since it can be harmful. One of the few vitamins you can megadose on is k2 since it doesnt get stored and most people have a deficiency.

Look I am suffering from Multiple Sclerosis. I tried all sorts of remedies since 2012. The only remedy which put my M.S. into remission in 2012 and 2013 was high dose vitamin D3. In both instances, I stopped the treatment due to fear of permanent renal damage. As of March 2015, I became desperate because my condition was progressively deteriorating and worse yet I couldn't get any serious work done and my life and opportunities were slipping away from me.

Since the end of March, I have been taking daily doses of vitamin D3 that average greater than 30,000 IU per day. I have also been drinking about 2 - 3L of water per day to flush out my kidneys (and urinating like a sieve), "B Natural" co-enzymated B complex occasionally, Kelp tablets daily for iodine, and dark leafy greens equivalent to spinach daily (as well as any other foods I like).

This treatment has given me the energy to program up to 18 hours per day and release a new social network. It appears to have lowered my EDSS symptoms index from roughly 5 to roughly 3.

The Brazilian neurologist (graduated and interned in the USA) claims to have cured 95% of the 2500+ autoimmunity (mostly Multiple Sclerosis) patients he has treated over the past 15 years or so, by employing this high dose vitamin D3 treatment. Note he requires the patient to see a doctor who has been trained on this protocol. I unfortunately can't afford the expense and time lost to see one of his apprentices. So I am winging it and not thrilled about that. Hopefully I can soon have enough money and free time to get professional oversight.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:48:44 PM

http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/30339

Quote from: Martin Armstrong
Why do Most Computer Models Fail?

Computer Models typically fail for the same reason why human forecasting from a gut personal perspective becomes a joke. In both cases, if there is no experience with the past, neither can possibly forecast the future. Such models have failed because they lack the historical database on a global scale. How is it possible to create a model that only goes back to 1971 where free data is available? What will happen is catastrophic. It will work for the period that everything is normal, but it cannot predict the major events like the Great Depression and Sovereign Debt Defaults for it has never seen such events in the data.

To put together this chart would cost over $100 million today. It was a major research project that was necessary to predict the future. The burning question was HOW DO EMPIRES FALL? Was it like a 747 plane coming down gradually for a landing, or was it a collapse out of the blue? If you do not spend this money, you cannot possibly predict how society will perform.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:21:27 PM

Look I am suffering from Multiple Sclerosis. I tried all sorts of remedies since 2012. The only remedy which put my M.S. into remission in 2012 and 2013 was high dose vitamin D3. In both instances, I stopped the treatment due to fear of permanent renal damage. As of March 2015, I became desperate because my condition was progressively deteriorating and worse yet I couldn't get any serious work done and my life and opportunities were slipping away from me.

Since the end of March, I have been taking daily doses of vitamin D3 that average greater than 30,000 IU per day. I have also been drinking about 2 - 3L of water per day to flush out my kidneys (and urinating like a sieve), "B Natural" co-enzymated B complex occasionally, Kelp tablets daily for iodine, and dark leafy greens equivalent to spinach daily (as well as any other foods I like).

This treatment has given me the energy to program up to 18 hours per day and release a new social network. It appears to have lowered my EDSS symptoms index from roughly 5 to roughly 3.

The Brazilian neurologist (graduated and interned in the USA) claims to have cured 95% of the 2500+ autoimmunity (mostly Multiple Sclerosis) patients he has treated over the past 15 years or so, by employing this high dose vitamin D3 treatment. Note he requires the patient to see a doctor who has been trained on this protocol. I unfortunately can't afford the expense and time lost to see one of his apprentices. So I am winging it and not thrilled about that. Hopefully I can soon have enough money and free time to get professional oversight.

Glad it worked for you, im just saying I dont see it as a general good advice to tell people to megadose around on D3, maybe for certain cases it is a good idea.

Whats the name of that Brazilian neurologist?
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:16:07 PM

Vitamin C can be megadosed. Preferable method is intravenous. If not and option then go Liposomal.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:29:04 AM

Glad it worked for you, im just saying I dont see it as a general good advice to tell people to megadose around on D3, maybe for certain cases it is a good idea.

Whats the name of that Brazilian neurologist?

Find it on the vitamin D wiki (google). I am very rushed at the moment..

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:44:14 AM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-12/face-baltimore-you-wont-see-news

Getting as far away from the zombie westerners as possible.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:12:14 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 07:36:55 AM by TPTB_need_war

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1431444202.php

Getting closer to the moment it works until it doesnt.

Not quite there yet.

Happened for a few hours today as well. Japan, then Europe. Again though, someone stepped in.

What the US traded was a series of small but easily recoverable busts that continuously cleansed out the system, for a system that appears stable but in reality is not, the series of small busts are simply being allowed to build into one massive bust.

They exchange function for confidence, the real for the prettier illusion.

I suppose it is a risk...  If you are running such a really long con, even your successors might fall for it.

The problem is that the nanny-state psychology doesn't waterfall revert. This is why such centralized manipulation sometimes results in Dark Ages.

I am "gruff" because I see a very significant danger we are sliding into a Dark Age of NWO fascist totalitarianism with the masses fully conditioned to accept the slow burn eugenics paradigm.

Bitcoin seems to be doing its role to aid that outcome. As I said, I support Bitcoin because it can be conduit to a potential solution. But I want to remain frank about what I think Bitcoin's other impact will be.

That we and the elite both need Bitcoin, speaks to why it is succeeding. Anything that is more aligned to our true ideology and not aligned at all to the NWO outcome for Bitcoin is going to fought very hard by the current system.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:21:20 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 10:45:09 PM by TPTB_need_war

Society will much prefer to be managed from a NWO top-down system than move to total collapse.

This right here I find to be the biggest reason why we need to work on alternative, decentralized systems and do it fast. Because do we really know when the crash will happen? A basic infrastructure has to be present when the collapse of the old system gets underway, otherwise we'll find ourselves being dragged towards a fully centralized control system by popular demand and it won't even matter if the system has been premeditated by some existing power groups, or not.

Yeah those who are thinking that defaults will weed out the corruption from the system and set us free are naive and myopic. This is the typical goldbug simpleton thought process.

Those who are thinking—that individuals are diverse and thus will resist top-down control—are missing the point; Jeff Bezos' politics are irrelevant.  It is the mind programming of the masses over the past 80-100 years of propping up and defeating corrections with central banks and the resultant socialism (e.g. economical to watch TV 7 hours a day, State education, healthcare, welfare, military-industrial complex, etc) that has been accordingly facilitated to fester and grow—e.g. government from 12% to now 50+% of the economy (worse in Europe) and 70% when the cost of regulations are included—has ingrained the psychology of the people to demand the outcome where the banks, big retailers, government, and DEEP STATE[1] (military-industrial-complex that Eisenhower & Kennedy both warned about) are dragged into bed together because of the power vacuum of the Iron Law of Collective Action a.k.a. “democracy”. The machinations and organizations of the global elite (e.g. Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg meetings, etc) aren't really in control, rather they are economically and entropically forced into existence by the power vacuum of collectivized action. Yet for those who deny that these elite power structures are not doing their role, I say you haven't researched the significant corroborating data[2].

The problem is that the nanny-state psychology doesn't waterfall revert. This is why such centralized manipulation sometimes results in Dark Ages.

I am “gruff” because I see a very significant danger we are sliding into a Dark Age of NWO fascist totalitarianism with the masses fully conditioned to accept the slow burn eugenics paradigm.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-12/face-baltimore-you-wont-see-news

Getting as far away from the zombie westerners as possible.

I dont like how Russia etc roll but your average Western European is so hopelessly dependent on the system that they are literally complicit in their own demise. Your average American cannot go more than an hour without using their smartphones, ordering Starbucks or stuffing their faces with high-fructose syrup laden, super-caloric frankenfoods.

http://www.coolpage.com/commentary/economic/shelby/Understand%20Everything%20Fundamentally.html#europe

Quote from: myself
It amazes that otherwise bright people can’t understand the simple concept that economic collapse doesn’t convert collectivists into anarchists.”

...imagine Steve Jobs or Bill Gates. I have their demeanor when I am in competitive action mode.

Regardless of how swiftly one sprints, one cannot win a race after it has concluded: the competition has already ended, and a winner has already been decided.

My hypothesis is that the masses will fall into the NWO system (one world currency reserve nanny-state, dying industrial age morass), and the rest of us will fork off into a glorious Knowledge Age.

[1] Bill Moyers: The Deep State Hiding in Plain Sight

[2]
Peter R, seriously don't you see that Putin vs. Obama is a scripted show for the masses to drool over. The global elite are pulling the strings, the same as they did with the Bolsheviks and then handing power to the oligarchs after the fall of the Communism they created. Some homework for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sah_Xni-gtg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY

The elite in every country are aligned with the current move towards a global Technocracy.

Being ignorant (Cypherdoc) of these facts doesn't impress me. Not any more than I would be impressed that someone doesn't know all the facts surrounding 9/11 such as the letter from the SEC to Martin Armstrong confirming that all the tapes he had recorded of the malfeasance of the banksters had been held of the WTC and destroyed. Climb down the rabbit hole and study the facts, not the diversionary bullshit about UFOs, etc..

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:46:21 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 12:51:24 PM by TPTB_need_war

CoinCube,

There is one point that I made a long time ago which I think got muddled or forgotten or at least de-emphasized by recent arguments.

Anonymity does not stop societies from forming governments and pooling their resources (with taxes). What it disables is government that does not have the consent of the governed, because it means the government has to get taxes on the honor system and not by tracking people like slaves. Whereas, voting is not an effective means of measuring if a government has consent of the governed, because votes can be bought with promises of stealing from ourselves (with debt) to buy ourselves into slavery.

In fact, the income tax in the USA was historically always an honor system, and in greater fact because it is illegal and the government would not have won if it had forced it of the people illegally. But now we've reached the point where the government doesn't respect the rule of law, so they can move to totalitarian enforcement of illegal taxation.

In short, you conflate the enabling of willful (opt-in) organization with the lack of convergence due to no organization. Thus your entire thesis started with a strawman.

I wish you would come back to the point of realizing that long-term anonymity is a good thing. We always had it with bearer cash. But bearer cash is being eliminated if we don't fix the problem technologically. Even the man alleged to be Satoshi understood the critical importance of personal property being bearer.

There have always been crimes. And there always will be. Anonymity was not the cause of crime in the past and won't be in the future. The cause of crime is human nature.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:18:16 AM

Automation necessitates socialism.

The idea that once a job becomes automated, new jobs will be created that the unemploymed people can move to which is equal in or higher in wages has shown to not be an accurate prediction. Capitalists work within their idealistic system which does not represent the constraints of reality.

Surplus labor is continuing to increase, wages overall will contine to decrease until there is social revolution.

For those who haven't read the essay linked in the opening post of this thread, you will continue to not understand why labor is fungible (and thus subservient to monetary capital accumulation) and knowledge work is not fungible.

The fact is that every technological revolution that has destroyed labor, has spawned much higher paying jobs in knowledge.

What has sustained labor has been the inability of knowledge to sell itself directly into the market. This is changing now with direct distribution of knowledge products over the internet.

In case you missed the point, we want to destroy labor.

Sorry if I won't be able to repeat these points over and over again for every Malthusian who can't be bothered to digest my essays and including the "Information Is Alive!" essay too.

Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:20:46 AM

Upwards to 40-50% of "9-5 jobs" will be replaced by automation or software by 2030.
http://www.technologyreview.com/view/519241/report-suggests-nearly-half-of-us-jobs-are-vulnerable-to-computerization/

[snip]

The thing you aren't seeing is the masses will have to change their perspective if they want to survive. Also, they will need the right tool for the job.

What defeats your rebuttal in this case to me is that the 50-60% implied rate of continued success is still "good enough" based on his original argument.

[snip]

Coupling this with the idea that most things (like food) should have a significant loss in relative value (thus becoming more affordable as per prev. discussion in this thread) . . then I would logically conclude that my government would just increase taxes . . successfully allowing our game to continue.

[snip]

Maybe we could expand into a more detailed breakdown? Do you have any more examples?

Short answer: ask the Wiemar subsequently Nazi Germans how it worked out for them.

Longer answer: taxing over the Laffer limit during an economic downturn is not an equilibrium. Capital is hoarded, it spirals downward into an abyss, and everything grinds to a halt. See the prior post I made which had a link to a blog post by Martin Armstrong which elaborates on that. The 47% technological unemployment predicted by Oxford U, can have multiple outcomes.

• Govt dissolves itself, we radically increase knowledge networking, everyone finds a new job. Yahoo!!
  • Govt gets involved taxing, we use anonymity to dissolve govt and radically increase knowledge networking, everyone finds a new job. Yahoo!!
  • Govt stays involved but not higher taxes, we don't figure out how to accelerate knowledge networking for most, so 47% unemployment.
  • Govt gets involved by taxing, capital goes into hiding, the unemployment goes to 80% (other 20% work as thugs for the govt) and we euthanize everyone.

The range of outcomes is some where between those in varying degrees.

Why does the government involvement matter on who finds a new job in high tech? Because for as long as the government will give you everything for free, why should the masses be bothered!

This another reason there aren't more plumbers. No one has to do unglamorous jobs, because Obama and Europe and Canada provide social safety nets. Heck in Europe you only have to work 35 hours a week, you can't be fired, and you get 1 or 2 months paid vacation a year. And in some countries, they sleep in the office lounge chair in the afternoon or go to meetings at a fine restaurant.

[snip]

Quote from: AnonyMint a.k.a. whodat? a.k.a. Jocelyn a.k.a. JustSaying a.k.a. Shelby
[snip]

Carrots will continue their downward spiral of relative value. Iron used to be a precious metal. Commodities have trended downward in price for millennia.

[snip]

A more apposite phrase is "inexorable decline" which I employed in my seminal 2010 essay The Rise of Knowledge wherein I first explored this concept. You can find my sources there for the data documenting those claims. Also James A. Donald provided more sources specifically look at copper production since electrical wiring use has not declined.

Automation necessitates socialism.

The idea that once a job becomes automated, new jobs will be created that the unemploymed people can move to which is equal in or higher in wages has shown to not be an accurate prediction. Capitalists work within their idealistic system which does not represent the constraints of reality.

Surplus labor is continuing to increase, wages overall will contine to decrease until there is social revolution.

That's ludditism. The automation will not occur until wages raise high enough, and the current capital is worn down.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:45:44 PM

That's ludditism. The automation will not occur until wages raise high enough, and the current capital is worn down.

And what will those wages be paid in?

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: