Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:18:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321675 times)
SandraSN

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

The project looking as very professional with nice preparation. Ill wait good news about this project. Glad to be part and believe in success. Good luck!
delicefig

Activity: 109
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

seem like good project for me
Today you can join it may be very small but in the future who no knows.
It only takes a few moment for you.
Only new action is likely to produce results in the future.
Congratulations to those who have read all of this and join this project with me.
This is going to be a great project considering what project is all about .
I will only advise that you work well on the project community to make the project a successful one as Blockchain.io is certainly one of the best projects currently
Becoming the biggest European exchange is very ambitious but the team behind this project can do it.
Blockchain's founders are part of paymium whose reputation is well established.
 Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability standards.
It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders.
Brenok

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

In my opinion these are very important indicators and they are favorites for people engaged in crypto currency:

The centralized part of the exchange offers highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve.
Cryptocurrencies are held in cold storage (offline) for at least 98% of reserves.

A cold wallet access requires multiple signatures. 

A cold wallet private key is split and held in a number of different vaults in multiple 
locations. 

Other in-house security processes and technological features.
Internal procedures protect the exchange from social engineering attacks. 
Periodic technical audits and timestamped logs allow detection of any tampering 
attempts in the accounting database.
Periodic financial audits verify that the inventory of coins (assets side) matches the 
records of liabilities with cryptographic proof. If the exchange’s customer balances are checked against a blockchain inventory of coins (utxos in Bitcoin language) every block interval, there is little or no room for a rogue intruder to alter database records with profit.
Decentralized settlement relies on fair-exchange protocols allowing atomic swaps of cryptocurrencies to eliminate the counter-party risk inherent to a custodial exchange.

He will be able to attract large investors, it's only a matter of time! In my opinion
muhtashimrana2

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

I strongly support this project because this project is good concept and I
 am optimistic this project will be successful and successful for me
do not stop to hope for the success of this project
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

This is a nice and good project to be joined and I am supporting this kind of project the platform and their roadmaps is very promising I hope that this can be helpful in the future. And let's put this token to the moon. Good luck participants.
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Satish00

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:17:27 PM

Congratulations to all of this good project team. I have a good hope by your project.
              This is a great project. If I have a chance, I will try my luck and invite more friends to join me after I learn more about this project. Regarding airdrop, this is a really good contest with a pretty big reward, I hope you have lots of people participating in this contest! Hope your project will succeed in the near future. Good luck developing complete project perfect.
hafidz17

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

This is a nice and good project to be joined and I am supporting this kind of project the platform and their roadmaps is very promising I hope that this can be helpful in the future. And let's put this token to the moon. Good luck participants.
gregga5086503990

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

The project very nice, it's interesting, which includes many of the best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this.Good luck all team members and user
Tran anh tuyet

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

the google, Apple, facebook ban coin and ICO. Can the project be developed?
ecool

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:44:20 PM

blockchain.io cryptographic developments and payment applications will allow us to transact in all currencies, with the traditional “fiat” currencies retaining their role as price anchors/index currencies.very solid idealogy with the right people with the technical know how  in the team to solve trading problems and provide effective solutions to decentralized settlement, ICO planning & execution services, great project.
hoangminhtuyen

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

great project. The most important factor of a blockchain or cryptocurrency project is the team. When a startup plunges into fulfilling an important goal that could change an industry or solve existing problems, the team will go through unexpected situations or issues which can be surpassed only by excellent and adaptive execution.
[/quote]
Efishaw

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

The blockchain.io project, as it is said, is the gateway to the Internet of Value. It is an European cryptocurrency exchange that offers decentralized settlement and liquidity services. Is is built on Paymium's proven security and technological record.

Blockchain.io will serve as a cryptocurrency exchange with advance trading and security features, designed to protect customers digital assets and other investments. It will engender the safe and regulated adoption of cryptocurencies.

It will offer Fair-exchange Protocols, allowing atomic swap with no need for a third party. It will also offer listing services for selected tokens for quality projects. It is also bringing on the table ICO services for selected campaigns.

The project is driven by a focused and experienced team, led by Pierre Noizat as the founder and Chief Executive Officer. Pierre Noizat is presently the Chief Executive Officer of Paymium, a company he cofounded in 2011. Paymium is one of the pioneer cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. The team also boast of other members who are all highly experienced and resourceful. The team is complemented by some respectable and renowned advisers.

Blockchain.io has already gone into some partnership with notable companies like Paymium, Newfund, Dentsu, Avolta Partners and Kima Ventures. It promises to be a big and a great project.
mittal2a

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

The project I am going to discuss about is an initiative of Paymium, which takes the pride of being the first European Crypto-exchange serving over 170K customers with its single BTC/EUR trading pair and has been profitable since 2016. Paymium has been registered with the European regulators and lays strong focus on addressing KYC/AML (Know Your Customer / Anti-Money Laundering) concerns. With minimal downtime and resilience architecture, it has been holding independent audit of its books since it started its operation. Internal procedures will protect the Blockchain.io exchange from social engineering attacks. Periodic technical audits and time-stamped logs will allow detection of any tampering attempts in the accounting database. These audits will verify that the inventory of coins (assets side) matches the records of liabilities with cryptographic proof.

With global crypto market capitalization expected to cross magic figure of $1 trillion by end of 2018, Blockchain.io is aiming to be the leader with 65% of the total transactions taking place on its platform. It has ambition to gain European Leadership by 2020 by extending its reach to every corner of this underserved market. The future lies only with decentralized exchanges or the hybrid exchanges such as Blockchain.io. The decentralized cross-chain settlement will be based on cross-chain atomic swaps, i.e. cryptographic protocols that allow users to settle transactions across heterogeneous blockchain networks without ‘trusted’ third-party and without counterparty risk. The centralized part of the exchange will offer highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve. This will represent a big departure from traditional markets and a major step toward the Internet of Value.
NguyenLuyenThuyen

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

blockchainio is an extraordinary venture its in view of new technology,A fiat money's esteem gets from various parts to a country's financial mechanical assembly, including financial and monetary approach, workforce, merchandise and enterprises, gold stores, obligation to GDP proportion… the rundown goes on.

Digital currency's esteem does not get from a mechanical assembly. Or maybe, it gets from a system, that is, the people dispersing the coin. This is the reason Andreas Antonopoulos clarifies it well while portraying bitcoin, for instance, in saying that it isn't such a great amount of cash for the Internet as much as it may be "the Internet of cash."

Concerning use, exchanges made with fiat monetary forms, particularly computerized fiat exchanges, concede focal experts access to a person's ways of managing money, though digital forms of money, being consistent with their name, give obscurity to clients.

In this way, if the esteem and transference thereof are distinctive between these two types of cash, it would take after from this that the manner by which we exchange these monetary standards would be unique.
iphoneanhtho

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

The project very nice, it's interesting, which includes many of the best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this.Good luck all team members and user
viriatus44

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

Hi guys,

Once upon the time a little boy wanted to learn how the crypto world works and what the heck is the blokchain technology and the all crypto currencies around it. He started to read much about bitcoin, mother of all actual coins, such a big deal. What did he learn ? Let’s start, The main thing distinguishing a blockchain from a normal database is that there are specific rules about how to put data into the database. centralization or decentralization ? In the quest of the holy grail of block-chain decentralization is very attractive because it implies there is no single point of failure. That is, no single authority will be able to take away your asset or change “history” to suit their needs. This immutable audit trail where you don’t have to trust anyone is the benefit that everyone that’s play-ing with this technology is looking for . With this little knowledge, little guy try to find an exchange who answers to what he has just learn to feel really safe. Blockchain.io seems to giving an appropri-ate offer, little guy will keep an eye on this powerful project and get ready to be part of this beautiful journey. Tomorrow, he may switch on this plateform.

Stay tuned.
Yummi89

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

Blockchain.io is a very fast developing project, it has a great future, as I think. He is close to the people - everything is clear and accessible, and this attracts people. They also conduct an excellent bounty, where there are many different tasks - you can show creativity. This project should significantly expand the imagination of customers, contracts, events, accelerate the receipt and transfer of data and improve data security. I also joined this unique project, and it is an honor for me to be a part of it. I'm sure that great things will come out of it.
hotmlm

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

blockchain.io cryptographic is a excellent project well developments and payment applications will allow us to transact in all currencies, with the traditional “fiat” currencies retaining their role as price anchors/index currencies.very solid idealogy with the right people with the technical know how  in the team to solve trading problems and provide effective solutions to decentralized settlement, ICO planning & execution services, great project.
Digital currency's esteem does not get from a mechanical assembly. Or maybe, it gets from a system, that is, the people dispersing the coin. This is the reason Andreas Antonopoulos clarifies it well while portraying bitcoin, for instance, in saying that it isn't such a great amount of cash for the Internet as much as it may be "the Internet of cash."

Concerning use, exchanges made with fiat monetary forms, particularly computerized fiat exchanges, concede focal experts access to a person's ways of managing money, though digital forms of money, being consistent with their name, give obscurity to clients.
Nik_Megaman7

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

Very interesting and promising project, join, I advise everyone!  Blockchain.io is a new exchange created by Paymium. One of the oldest exchange in the crypto world. Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value: - Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange - Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement - Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings.
          To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.By identifying the key factor of the current issue which is the need of the hour no doubt the project will be able to achieve its goal
      A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network. New blockchain projects are being developed each week by talented individuals seeking to change the world with their visions. A successful ICO project takes tremendous amounts of time, energy and resources.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: