Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321679 times)
ttDemon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

Hi, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks
Drop99

Activity: 83
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

Awesome 👏 👏 👏
What a great concept
This is the project of future
I love it ❤❤❤
All our support 💪💪💪
Together we can succeed 👍👍👍
Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability standards. It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders. To achieve this, the team relies on its advanced knowledge of cryptographic technology, its operational in-depth understanding of the crypto world, and a strong company culture committed to security and compliance
phieudu1224

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

I enjoyed this project. I hope the project will develop well and will be on the moon. Good luck to your team. I will support the project wholeheartedly
hoangtheminhs

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

Fully compliant & transparent
Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews).
High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.Market, limit, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop orders. Self-cancelling and expiration orders.Dedicated staff available at any time to answer customer requests and solve issues experienced on the exchange.
Transparent auctions several times a day to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism.
Traders can borrow money from other platform users or from the blockchain.io central inventory for larger amounts.
Traders can borrow to open leveraged (or not) long or short positions guaranteed with a security margin.
Good luck to everybody
takushishan1

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

Andreas is so passionate about crypto currency - he immediately won me over to join the revolution. Great guy, wise guy, wish i had heard him speak a lot earlier. Truth is, i took so long getting involved in crypto because its not that straight forward with so many same but different exchanges, wallets, address etc.. the time all these are made one-click and safe, the masses will join. Thats where blockchain.io has a part to play...
kjati

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

Looking forward to this very interesting project with great potential!
Blockchain.io is one of the best projects currently.Becoming the biggest European exchange is very ambitious but the team behind this project can do it. 
Total Supply: 200,000,000 BCIO Tokens.
Tokens for Sale: 120,000,000 BCIO Tokens.
Hard cap: 60 M €.
This project is promising and have good concepts
I believe this project will succeed!
I look forward to seeing the project achievement soon, and I am so happy to be a part of this project.
Hope you a big success !
Happpyall42

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

We have checked website and found your advisory board is very professional.Al are very experienced blockchain developers. You claimed  Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), It is great and imressive.This Project has a very good idea, I am waiting for future updates. There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures is one of them. I also studied whitepaper throughly also, because I'm impressed with the team.I am sure this project will change the world for the better. I would like to know what are best features of your exchange compared to the existent ones.Very good company! Cool technology, great concept and I'm glad that I'm here! True privacy for data management is must. I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan. Wishes to  it for a successful project.
  Thanks.
phanbinhhtb@gmail.com

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

Love what blockchain is setting up. They're basically establishing a basis for a crypto market in every area. If they succeed they can the biggest thing and establish the foundation of cryptocurrency in the years to come. Blockchain.io will be the starting point of every ICO. Instead of browsing on forums, discords, reddits or ICO ranking websites, the users will now know the single place to look for new ICOs: blockchain.io. And from that single place they will be able to do everything they want regarding the available projects. They can invest and trade their favorite coins using this top-notch reliable and secure platform. A platform that works with paymium, the first european bitcoin exchange that pioneered crypto exchange in 2011. Which means that blockchain.io will be the all-in-one place to go to. People will be able to purchase bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum with fiat via paymium and then trade directly all the different coins available on the blockchain.io market. Blockchain.io will be the ultimate gateway to crypto market that will not only satisfy any advanced users, but will the perfect place to start as a crypto new comer. Blockchain.io is basically the future of the crypto market, to the moon!
qqcpt

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

Thanks Great Poject!! will suport the ico aswell!!!Keep on the right track.
GastrolerRN

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

Vsem udachi i xoroshego profita!!!!!
igorgareev72

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

very good project, relevant in today's changing world.
Litimil

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:04:47 PM

Hi Dasengineer,

Thank you for your message. We are happy to hear that you find our advisory board impressive. Regarding our team, we only displayed C-Level team members on this thread. In the manifesto, please note that we did not mention all members of our team (both those in tech and on the marketing side) because we are running an exchange and we need to keep some members anonymous as failsafes. It's true that we could have mentioned their presence.

I respectfully disagree concerning your remarks about the team. The project here is building an exchange; not a blockchain. Our team is composed of exchange experts from both the crypto-sphere and the traditional financial world. To remove any doubts about our capabilities, the Blockchain.io platform is currently being developed as we speak. The Alpha is planned for June 2018 and the Beta for late July. Early investors will get access to Alpha & Beta.

Concerning volume, the situation will shift soon. We are currently working with a French bank and are constrained by French banking regulation, which is one of the strictest in the world. The banking cartel is very strong and proactively undermines our business. Following our migration to a different banking partner, they have imposed uncompetitive funding limits (10K€/year), preventing any significant high-volume traders from boosting volume and fueling platform liquidity. We are currently working on an alternative banking solution in Europe, and we plan to add USD & JPY to our bitcoin exchange. We are confident that volume will be back on Paymium once this is settled.

On the profitability side, please note that we have been operating a bitcoin exchange since 2011, thus we have significant reserves. The two previous years have been good regarding volume. The last few months have been tough, but we still largely benefited from the price rally of 2016 and especially that of last year.
When considering hacking, this is one of our main concerns. 24H volume has little bearing on the funds held on our platform. With around 200,000 users, hackers will certainly try something, but we have developed very high security standards (more than 98% of cold storage), keeping our customers' funds safe.

Concerning the Blockchain.io exchange, our main exclusive feature is decentralized settlement. Blockchain.io will offer the possibility to settle trades without giving the custody of coins, which erases the last potential point-of-failure. Order Books will remain centralized, guaranteeing high-performance matching and liquid markets. Of course, this feature will be optional, as it could not fit some user profiles, such as market-makers (who prefer velocity over high security).
Moreover, Blockchain.io will also offer basic & advanced trade orders from the start. In the long run, we plan to implement margin trading and peer-to-peer lending. Please check out our roadmap at this end of the thread.

Last, but not least, Blockchain.io will have a strong focus on institutions. We believe that ICOs will become the main way to raise funds, and that large companies will approach us to launch their respective tokens for new product launches. Our team is highly experienced and has strong connections in the traditional financial world, therefore, we are aiming to become the primary interlocutor for such companies. Blockchain.io will offer its expertise and knowledge to provide complete ICO services, from planning and execution to token listing on our platform.

Please feel free to ask further questions if you have any. In all, development is ongoing, but coming along very well.

Thank you very much.
The Blockchain.io Team

Thanks for reply.

It's good to have a healthy conversation with core team member. As I understood you are one of them. Thanks for detailed explanation, it helps. I like the decentralized settlement feature and will take a look into whitepaper. Reputation matters in this world.

But also consider the technical team to expose a little more, as you will manage exchange which require a lot of development on different blockchains. It is fundamental thing. As for me I do appreciate projects with strong technical team working together for some time to the good executive team who "buy" new technical team(all people new and has no experience in this squad at all, could be a lot of conflicts as it builds).

pepemartinez

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

I will see the advances of the project closely for several reasons. First, I recognize, I saw this project because it is french and there are not much french project in this cryptoworld. Moreover, the team is reall experienced, especially in the real life as we can see jobs in Canal + or Orange. This is for me a quality insurance !
But I will also follow this project for technical reasons. There are a lot of exchanges and a new one could seem useless. But it is not the case, the crypto will know deep changes during the next month/years and it is really important to go to a regulation process. A project like Blockchain.io will include the rules in the process and for me, crypto trader on my spare time, this is a huge condition to join an exchange.
It makes me feel more secured because for the moment, everything seems to be like far west. Sometimes it is nice, you make x1000, but in generally, it is always dangerous and I am not feeling comfortable with that.
First, I did the contest, it is nice and allows to enter in the project. But now, since I am reading a lot about it, I am considering particpate in the ICO sale like I did for others projects like this one, because there is no crypto future without strong and serious exchanges. There is no red flag on this project, everyting seems to be thinked to be well done and the relation with Paymium is just another guaratee of the serious of this project.
I expect grat things of the ico and project.
ddawng.quang

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

very nice project
We have checked website and found your advisory board is very professional.Al are very experienced blockchain developers. You claimed  Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), It is great and imressive.This Project has a very good idea, I am waiting for future updates. There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures is one of them. I also studied whitepaper throughly also, because I'm impressed with the team.I am sure this project will change the world for the better. I would like to know what are best features of your exchange compared to the existent ones.Very good company! Cool technology, great concept and I'm glad that I'm here! True privacy for data management is must. I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan. Wishes to  it for a successful project.
  Thanks.
larykouch

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

Thanks Great Poject!! will suport the ico aswell!!!Keep on the right track.

is that really true ? or do you work in advertising ?
dancos

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

hola a todos encantado de estar aqui
dorebanhbeo

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

I think this project is very very good. I keep track of many projects but this is the project I expect and most appreciated. I wish Blockchain.io would develop further. Hope you will bring more new things. I love you so much.
tongvananh931

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

A very smart project brings us excitement to always follow. We believe this project will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas so that this project will get more and more investors.
I hope this project grows rapidly and is able to compete with other blockchain
Good luck! Cheesy
crazygarden

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:17:52 PM

Bitcointalkers, you’ll find all important Blockchain.io details on ICO Champs Now..
josephcompass

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

It is a graet journey by Blockchain. They have great brand and potential to grow at fast phase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: