Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321650 times)
danny0070

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

This project looks promising. To hope for the success of the development and community that supports this project and hopes that it will last long
any partners and other full development to future ?
thudungnguyen

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

A great project, I appreciate, I hope your money will be the world's most well-known currency, and will be listed on the world's prestigious floor, I'm One of the people who are proud of you, a team full of enthusiasm for work and I am always grateful for that, thank you for letting us join a great project like this to them. I am experienced and have the opportunity to share more people around the world, thank you, you are wonderful.
thanhtung996

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:13:36 PM

Very promising campaign with an excellent project, I closely monitor its development. The idea is especially interesting. With such a strong group, success is inevitable! Development of your project! I advise you all friends, all earnings and prosperity!
kradkoolb

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:15:08 PM

Good project to obtain many profits, we hope to have the best advice what will give the project the necessary drive to achieve success and the grace of being able to advance in the future of cryptocurrencies as a vanguard of excellence and absolute superiority
Marchal72

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

I really look forward to being has in October to be able to trader. I follow your ICO closely and have to participate has your airdrop kick(goal) because I believe firmly in the project.
Nam Son

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.[1][30] This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively.[31] A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.[32] The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.[21] This blockchain-based exchange of value can be completed quicker, safer and cheaper than with traditional systems.[33] A blockchain can assign title rights because, when properly set up to detail the exchange agreement, it provides a record that compels offer and acceptance.[34][35]
crypticanil

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:32:31 PM

The Blockchain.io platform includes a centralized exchange of listings with decentralized interconnection.  A decentralized gateway will be based on cryptographic protocols that allow users to process transactions through heterogeneous block chains without third parties and without counterparty risk. Trust exchange and trade should encourage trade, while ensuring trust. This will be done only by centralized exchange with a decentralized settlement.The central exchange will be implemented with a low delay and full functionality, with custodial services, centralized ordering, and effective ordering.
Project consists of good team with great plan and their way of working is very effective and professional. High visibility with good leadership. Blockchain.io provides new forms of financing to companies wishing to raise funds for their startup projects. This is really an opportunity for you, take a close look at this blockchain.io project.

A must have in Bags. Hidden gem.
markoen

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

It is easy for this project to reach its goal and achieve worldwide fame. It just shouldn't lose its large potential and it should be built on the help of its hard-working team and of all the participants of this project.Nice bounty campaign, well done guys.
koychi

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

In the case of Blockchain.io, the team is composed only with financial and developing experts who could create reliable services for crypto investors.
http://vy.tc/fTvCr27
However, the team realized that the European market does not have an elite exchange to perform high standard transactions for the rest of cryptocurrencies and tokens. The demand for crypto assets increased, and the users had to seek other outlets, which were not always secure and reliable.   
To make this revolution possible, the entrepreneurs and developers have joined forces to create the cryptocurrency exchanges. However, since their creation, the exchange platforms have stopped functioning at high standards because of the overwhelming number of new users. Besides that, the exchange platforms have been continuously attacked by hackers or by harsh regulations.
To help in maintaining the growth of the cryptocurrency market, Blockchain.io is planning on solving the major problems from the exchange sector.  In order to do so, the project aims to direct its focus towards creating a secure, reliable, compliant and accountable platform.  These are significant factors in the growth of the cryptocurrency market.

The major problems that Blockchain.io aims to fix:
Security Breaches
Non-compliance
Poor customer service
Outages
Blockchain.io wants to combine the “efficiency of low-latency full-featured centralized exchange” with the decentralized cross-chain settlements. According to the white paper, the team intends to leverage the latest developments from cross-chain atomic swaps, cryptographic protocols to payment systems like Lightning and Raiden.
bublikonchik145

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:04:32 PM

I think that this project will be able to make big changes in the cryptomir and the community. Having its technology and the right direction it will become a revolution in digital assets. The project has every chance of doing this ... I wish the team perseverance and good luck and success will not make you wait.
abhinav_9335

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting project. It must be said that crypto-currencies are a very new type of Financial instrument that can be sometime misleading for new investors. I believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Blockchain.io, we have a real vision, a strong leader (well established in the crypto-world) as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. Blockhain.io offers new forms of financial liquidity to companies that want to raise money for their startup project. At the end of the day, we are talking about real value creation (as new startup companies create products, services and jobs). This is the most important factor that make me believe that this company is completely viable, compared to other companies that may offer, at a first glance a similar value proposition, but are in fact, only based on speculation (as no actual service or products are linked to it). In the next future, I believe that a significant part of these cryptocurrencies (that are created every day at an unimaginable speed), will disappear due to this lack of real utility, which is not the case of Blockchain.io. As a conclusion, I believe that Blockchain.io has a great future and I will certainly keep an eye on it for quite some time. Wish you success and develop more cryptocurrency
vandanhcrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?
Ango.coin

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:11:27 PM

nice project

twitter: @CoinAngo
Telegram: @truyet_ngo
trangngang

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

What is function of your project?
dangxuanlinh

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

Hi everybody.
Today I learned the project. I learned about both the founders and the technology applications that Blockchain.io created. I'm happy about what they do.
I think, this project is successful and bring a lot of fun for everyone.
Therefore, I signed up for the project, regularly tracking the channel information about Blockchain.io. In my own opinion, you do not know what you should know about the project. This project gave me the motivation to continue to explore other projects and technologies in this 4.0 industrial era.2018 is the year of the Cryptocurrency market. The most modern and advanced technology will change the way we look, the future of mankind. I hope to have more successful projects like this, even more so.
Thank you everyone for reading my personal point of view.
xammie

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

Cryptocurrencies Power the Internet of Value

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.
uayturk

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

Hi all!This project is very good and i hope it will reach top. I like the decentralized settlement feature and will take a look into whitepaper. Reputation matters in this world.
But also consider the technical team to expose a little more, as you will manage exchange which require a lot of development on different blockchains. It is fundamental thing. As for me I do appreciate projects with strong technical team working together for some time to the good executive team who "buy" new technical team(all people new and has no experience in this squad at all, could be a lot of conflicts as it builds). Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/blockchainio  Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value. It aims to become the leading European cryptocurrency exchange by 2020. It will offer Crypto and Altcoin listing facilities as well as ICO Services. The platform will offer all the features needed to a comprehensive trading experience including basic and advance orders, peer-to-peer leading and margin trading. Blockchain.io will provide advisory and technology services to execute third-party ICOs, new listing and market making services to foster enhanced token liquidity.
The company promotes an exclusive product at a very low price! The project Blockchain.io has great prospects.certainly at the moment. This platform could be a prime example of what a future crypto-world may appear as if. so as for cryptocurrency to select up huge adoption, within the long-standing time, a range of use cases and price propositions is critical. I recommend investors to support the team! An excellent project is all very practical decorated, an interesting bounty campaign with a lot of tasks, just as pleasantly surprised white paper in which everything is written down to the smallest detail. Also, a very strong team of developers inspires confidence. Join!
makyol2123

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

Fantastic project, and it is french, that is really cool !  I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project ! I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, WP is detailed, the team is good, well experienced and the "real economy", that's make me really confident for the future. French projects are still rare and it is good to see that we can be part of blockchainr evolution too !
It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest ! Thanks for that.
raisebitcoin

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

It is nice to see that Blockchain.io has started, I was searching for such project a while back  and I could not find it!
I really think the Blockchain.io could use a good marketplace, the ones that are now available do have a very great outreach. It would be very nice to see Blockchain.io is the one that has!
AkiinAy

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:39:17 PM

I can say this is one of the coin is very well prepared
The company promotes exclusive products at very low prices! The Blockchain.io project has the best prospects at the moment. This platform could be a good example of what a future coding world might look like. So for the electronic money to choose a very large application, in the long run, a variety of use cases and price clauses is very important. I advise investors to support the team! A great project is all very practical decoration, an exciting bonus campaign with a lot of quirks, as well as a surprisingly white paper in which everything is written down to the smallest detail. In addition, a very strong team of developers inspire confidence. Participation!
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: