Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:50:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ?  (Read 27801 times)
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:55:20 PM

Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?
There are more ico's every day but main problem is their short period of collecting money.
Frankly, if 500 people would sit down and research every single project there would be much less scam projects. Also, ICO regulation is one of the solutions.
What kind of sanctions you had in mind?

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

I think some regulations could be a good thing for ICOs, as a lot of people still seem to be getting scammed...

I've personnally never been scammed, either as investor or as bounty hunter.

Maybe I'm really lucky or maybe people just don't bother to research enough the ICO before investing in it.

montreal

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:08:26 PM

The best solution is a KYC for developers. Let's think, the founders register their real data, and this info will be open to investors. In this case, if the founders will deceive someone , they can be easily found by police or investors  Wink

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

Thats true my friend as this forum are growing older many icos are scam they keep stoling money of the investors and the participants. I hope there will changes in this forum regarding on that issue. Filtering icos is the best way in this situation so that no more scam happens again.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

In 2017 and early 2018 there are many ICOs projects, but many projects are unsuccessful! Some projects can be said to be phishing! When attending, everyone should take a close look, carefully study before deciding to invest!
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

in my opinion a very long time. this brings a lot of money, so the ICO will exist for at least another year, and maybe a lot more

Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

i think we need some third party company to make that possible, alot of ICO become unclear when they are trying to explain about the project, some ICO developed an Apps, but they even not starting yet, they should first made it to make sure the investor trust about what have been they do all the time.

Nexigen

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:38:37 PM

ICO is so long in our life that I think it will never cease to be popular. well, or about 10-15 years, not earlier, I'm sure
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

How do you think KYC can remove fraud in ICO projects?

Open verification of both the founders of the project and the investor can make the market transparent.

Law enforcement agencies will monitor that there are no scammers

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

it seems to me that it is difficult to determine the exact time. hype can end at any time, it is the most unpredictable thing

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:42:43 AM

Some people say, that the 2019 year will be the final one for the ICO. However, nobody can name the exact reason. I think that regulation will affect the sphere.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

If ICO is being back up by large companies and well known companies, I don't see any reason why they need to be given sanction, is just that many project and too simple project is coming there and here and if they fail to achieved their sift cap they are like balloon that decided to let the air out instead of looking of another way to get some air to keep the balloon as it is and useful.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
imapd

Activity: 173

cave canem!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

I believe that sooner or later an ICO will became something different.. It transforms into something else, like IPO or something.

Ms Nuha

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:58:21 PM

In my opinion, lately many ICO have continued to poke or, ICO deception is currently rampant. ICO will never end. This is very important for you, before investing do research first so you do not get stuck with the next deception. , so choose carefully. Take your time to find all the information before making a decision. Great teams, project ideas, real products and roadmaps are considered before investing.

Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

I think ICO did not disappear it is just those investor who invest in that ICO are ICO hunter who are just joining ICO in order to avail sale, after it is out in the market they will sale it at ICO price. This is why some ICO will be left behind but thier project will still continue.
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

I think sanctions are necessary. More and more projects that collect money from investors and disappear.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

ICOs are meant to be hyped otherwise, marketers aren't doing their jobs properly. It's us who should be vigilant and do proper research. I'm still waiting for ICOs from certain legit projects like Paybear.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

now there is a site and community that is very expert in ICOs, I'm sure they will not give ICOs scam project place like ICObench, ICOtracks or other bounty managers like amazix and I think the ICO hype will continue because improvisation and innovation will continue to exist and grow.

Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

Don't you think the crypto won't be considered decentralize if there is an organization that governs the crypto ICO which they will verify whether the team is legit and are capable of making the project successful?

I like having the ICOs though but there are just some scams that will just take money from us and ran.

I agree. We certainly need some sort of regulation or governance to manage these ICOs to eliminate the bad actors. But I think this needs to be done by the crypto community using blockchain and smart-contracts, not by a government or a centralized authority.
 How about those people who run the bounty campaign or the bounty manager itself, is there any liabilities and even sanction for them if their project is a scam? they are the first one making negotiation and read the whole thing for the project, they are responsible for checking the legitimacy of the project but sometimes a good offer may the reason why they are blind, that is why the first thing I did when I look for a good ICO to join was to know first who run the campaign.

SuperP

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

Every day less and less ico projects are being created because people are not so easy to deceive investing in a project and simply raise money and will not be able to leave anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: