Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:30:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ?  (Read 27802 times)
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

Why should it end? ICOs are representing a new fundraising method that is not going to disappear in any way. I believe that we will find a method to protect our market from scam projects and allow only legit projects to enter the market.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

I think we (investors) must be more observant where ICO is good for investment, and where ICO is indicated by SCAM. so we have to be smarter in investing our money. so if we are good at choosing a good ICO, I think the SCAM ICO will disappear on their own because they don't get money from the ICO
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:11:18 PM

I read a lot of opinions here. But in my opinion that it's started already. Just take a look at the CoinMarketCup. The market is red. Total capitalization decreased 4 times. What does this mean? It means that many investors have withdrawn their money from bad or suspicious projects.
Of course, this is not the only reason. But I see that people began to distinguish bad projects.
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

Now we see that this hype has already passed, but whether there will be a new one is a question, most likely it will happen not soon and at the most unexpected moment.
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

The lack of regulations in the cryptocurrency business is the main cause of hype of ICO which turns out to be false or scam after raising so much funds from investors. Introduction of regulations before investors contribute can help reduce hype in ICOs.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:22:39 PM

ICO have had a good run so far, some people believe it is just the beginning of great thing to come as regard the ICO style of funding while some other believe it is all hype , that ICO is not necessary! Whatever you take, ICO have made a land mark on crypto space, whether it continue or not, ICO idea is wonderful and different!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

Today a lot of projects do want to control the ICO area and I invested in development of the most of them. It seems to be pretty good call for me.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

Untill there will be no regulations, there will be hype only over fake ICOs, because other projects are just not able to deal with such bad market conditions.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

It is already over my friend)) The funds ICO are raising these days are just ridiculous, no one wants to invest on current terms and conditions. That's why SEC of USA and different controlling organizations of other countries like Singapore> Malaysia and some EU countries are now preparing regulation laws and acts which will finally make this sphere regulated and stable, without such a mess it is right now. So this will benefit the whole crypto world a lot and hopefully there will be less scam in this sphere.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:32:16 AM

Of course, if we have enough power and methods to sanction these scams, then I am very willing to participate, but I can only stop investing in ICO now!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

Creating a fictitious ICO and stealing investors' money is a criminal offense and therefore states are obliged to intervene in the process of ICO's activities and not only seek and prosecute such fraudsters, but also take steps to prevent such crimes in the future. Therefore, in any case, the state will be forced to regulate the activities of ICO. They have been inactive for too long and have been waiting.

Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:17:36 PM

I think we saw the end of ICO hype and bear market made it better than sanctions. Only strongest will survive.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:20:48 PM

The hype of ICO has dropped by following the bear market and then more ICO projects are scam. Many public sales are not funded. Again, this is normal, in the Venture Capital industry less than 3% of companies are funded, plus we are from an irrational period of excitement where highly questionable projects get funding. We need the right and appropriate policies to regulate the ICO. Because there are several quality ICO projects.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

Well i think if such initiative is taken it will be great but also wondering what form might this come. Most often than not we usually give hype to some project day in day out only for them to come out to be scam project. Its about time we take a critical look at every ICO before we endorse and put it out there.

ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

Over time, a strategy will be developed that will monitor ICO projects with the help of appropriate laws, community, arbitration system. As a result, the countless ICO stream will end, there will be fewer of them, but they will be of high quality. In the coming year will be a turning point in this direction.
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

At the moment, the ICO industry is going through very difficult times. I think that ICO will no longer bring such high profits as before.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

I guess there should be a more secure and robust ICO regualtion in the market where ICO is being filtered out first before they can attract the market investors. This will make a great change in the future of cryptocurrencies.
Each person has to think the head why someone has to analyze and regulate it for him? If it is as you write, then there will be no place for decentralization in the crypto industry.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
bgpsq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

Do you guys know that if ICOs era end, also bounty campaigns will end. Are you prepared for this situation?
I am not, I will loose a great source of income.
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

I guess there should be a more secure and robust ICO regualtion in the market where ICO is being filtered out first before they can attract the market investors. This will make a great change in the future of cryptocurrencies.
Each person has to think the head why someone has to analyze and regulate it for him? If it is as you write, then there will be no place for decentralization in the crypto industry.
Nowadays it happens in such a way that the crypto currency market becomes less and less decentralized, and the regulators make a deep presure, and what about the the new ICOs - there the very high popularity and rising has left.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:18:03 PM

Never, ICOs like other cryptocurrencies were, are and will be forever, nobody can stop them because they are decentralized. So if there will be enough investors, then ICOs survive.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: