Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ?  (Read 27802 times)
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:04:46 AM

We need regulations for the ICO market, preferably not complicated ones and global ones
if possible. That would protect investors from scam projects. It would not guarantee profitability
of the project of course, only to insure the founders do not disappear with the funds.

Regulations will bring more problems than it wasn't part of ecosystem. Investors usually research the project before they invest single dollar. Decentralization is future of crypto payments and regulation can't control this system simply.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:18:20 AM

I see lots of ICOs already rise much less funds even if projects are good ones. Reaching softcap is not easy at all and you need really a good idea, team and marketing to collect enough funds to start a project. I hope collecting money will become easier when market recovers in general. Most shitcoins will be dumped.

Smiley Smiley
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:56:56 AM

The higher the enthusiasm of the community for the ICO and the higher the opportunity to be able to make more money through ICO, the higher the emergence of the ICO hype. Be vigilant and selective in choosing ICO, don't just trust people's opinions without doing their own research and analysis of the ICO. A good concept or a good team does not always guarantee that ICO results will be good and avoid scams.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:13:25 AM

Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?
Yes, since the ICO activity attracts a lot of scammers and they steal millions of investors' funds, the states cannot stand aside for a long time, they have to intervene and take measures to prevent such cases of fraud. This means that states will be forced to regulate the activities of the ICO and, above all, in order to protect the rights of investors and bring fraudsters to criminal responsibility. Therefore, ICO teams will be checked, identified, and rules will be established so that fraudsters cannot escape with the funds collected. Many states are already preparing the relevant regulations.
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

How can we implement sanction of the team is really anonymous and they've just provided us some fake profiles? I guess there's should be an international regulation that will filter first the ICO before proceeding to the market.

astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

I look more at ICO as a positive idea about crypto and this will continue to exist, but some people who have a bad mentality use this to steal more investor funds under the guise of crypto. ICO will continue to exist but they must be of higher quality if they want to continue to exist and be accepted by users and markets
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

There is no hype anymore in the ICO's anymore, i am sure of that today. When i heard that in 2018 more than %70 ICO's turned scam in some ways i did understand it. I believe that only newbies would invest to an ICO right now, and when they loose their money they could understand the bad situation. First i hear about the ICO's in 2016 i found it something great and i joined lots of it. First i made good ammount of profits with ICO's but lately i started to loose my assets with it. Today i would never ever invest to an ICO, and i would recommend everyone to stay away from them..
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

I think that he will calm down after a year, when the cryptocurrency stabilizes, but when the next bitcoin growth begins, the hyip will come again to this Sphere. But the main plus as I think that there will be many good projects.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

I look more at ICO as a positive idea about crypto and this will continue to exist, but some people who have a bad mentality use this to steal more investor funds under the guise of crypto. ICO will continue to exist but they must be of higher quality if they want to continue to exist and be accepted by users and markets
ICO is a good business model for attracting money, but just now it has lost its popularity since there are no investors in the cryptocurrency market. when the market starts to move at as a bull then new projects will come again

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

since now around 90 % of all ICOs become scam and only 10% are legit but brings nothing i guess in 2019 this hype will slow down .
But every year a new generation comes and ponzi sheme also running since ares they find every year new idiots.

regards
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

I think that he will calm down after a year, when the cryptocurrency stabilizes, but when the next bitcoin growth begins, the hyip will come again to this Sphere. But the main plus as I think that there will be many good projects.
The fact is that the ico market of companies is only at the development stage, because there are a lot of spheres of human activity in which you can implement cryptocurrency. And still it is necessary to take into account the fact that projects can be different, even acting in one direction.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

i think never bcz it give hope of getting high return on investment,but it is seriously more profitable than other investment and investor can get good profit in short span.although 90% of ico are scam or failure,so only few project become successful. nowadays ico become a trend where every new project is doing ico to raise fund or thinking of getting free money.i have seen ico which have good product but they make high softcap or hardcap that is not required,they are just greedy in getting extra money.so ico are good when project are good and team are full dedicated to their work ,rest are just focusing on money.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:11:01 AM

I think the hype will soon disappear, but the volume of investment in ICO will grow constantly. This is a very good and convenient way to invest in new projects from other countries and until something more modern comes up-ICO will exist.

Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:11:33 PM

Until there are promising projects of course
ideny

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:25:29 PM

i think at this moment the ICO hype is over not as much as before. for now ICO doesn't give a good profit and and some of them take a long time to enter the exchange. if this happens continuously, it will end the hype of ICO. ICO need a regulations to avoid fraud
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:30:44 PM

i think at this moment the ICO hype is over not as much as before. for now ICO doesn't give a good profit and and some of them take a long time to enter the exchange. if this happens continuously, it will end the hype of ICO. ICO need a regulations to avoid fraud

Now it is no longer fashionable. Even if the projects continue to bring investment. Investors are concerned about price and profit. If there is no profit, then quietly heyp subsides. Of course, if bitcoin grew every day everything would be great. Everyone would continue to invest. And now the money does not bring and the projects are not very good.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:55:58 PM

Apparently the hyip has already passed, but I think that interest may well return, all that is needed is guaranteed growth and listings on the exchanges, but I can’t know what can give such guarantees to us.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:00:52 PM

Apparently the hyip has already passed, but I think that interest may well return, all that is needed is guaranteed growth and listings on the exchanges, but I can’t know what can give such guarantees to us.
no one can provide a guarantee. the market is still bad, not so good for investment. we can see a lot of ico failing to get investors. now investors are more careful about saving their money, seeing a lot of ico who look good but it turns out they are just cheating.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:04:16 PM

It seems to me that it’s not soon, I think that we still have a couple of years before the ICO stops!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 01:14:08 PM

since the end of 2018 the ICO hype has ended. many people are not interested in investing in the ICO. when viewed from last year's ICO report, we can see that every month the funds collected from ICO always decrease. I personally think ICO is no longer the best investment for this year. many projects reach hardcap but cannot provide profits to investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: