Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:35:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:15:35 AM

Your project looks amazing . You must list your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:26:10 AM

No KYC ? You are not scared of SEC ?
Have you read the whitepaper? http://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf

There will be remote KYC for luxury debit card but other than that, all other transactions are KYC free. Just like overseas remittance, you don't have to send a copy of your ID to the person sending the money. Just give your name, date of birth and mobile number. You are, if your country requires, in need to fill out remittance form and show your ID to the financial institution where you are claiming the money.

It seems that this Cryptoriya kyc is easy and not complicated, it certainly will be a lot of interest.
CryptoRiya this does have great potential for the future. And will prove that CryptoRiya can hit the public about the world of crypto so far.

The no KYC feature of cryptoriya will make it more attractive to more people. The idea of having a decentralized currency like bitcoin is what make cryptocurrencies soar in value. People believe that no authority should have power over this type of currency. Although government of different countries try to put measures preventing a free exchange of cryptocurrency, more and more people still appreciate this and with Cryptoriya I believe that the burden of crypto to cash and other type of exchanges will be much faster and readily accessible.
It's a NO KYC for CryptoRiya, and easy remote KYC only for those who will avail of their luxury debit card! With this, many users of crypto currency will be interested in joining!
I still wonder how did they make this possible to become non KYC since most often than not, this types of company would keep information for record and statistics purposes.
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:27:23 AM

No KYC ? You are not scared of SEC ?
Have you read the whitepaper? http://www.cryptoriya.io/whitepaper.pdf

There will be remote KYC for luxury debit card but other than that, all other transactions are KYC free. Just like overseas remittance, you don't have to send a copy of your ID to the person sending the money. Just give your name, date of birth and mobile number. You are, if your country requires, in need to fill out remittance form and show your ID to the financial institution where you are claiming the money.

It seems that this Cryptoriya kyc is easy and not complicated, it certainly will be a lot of interest.
CryptoRiya this does have great potential for the future. And will prove that CryptoRiya can hit the public about the world of crypto so far.

The no KYC feature of cryptoriya will make it more attractive to more people. The idea of having a decentralized currency like bitcoin is what make cryptocurrencies soar in value. People believe that no authority should have power over this type of currency. Although government of different countries try to put measures preventing a free exchange of cryptocurrency, more and more people still appreciate this and with Cryptoriya I believe that the burden of crypto to cash and other type of exchanges will be much faster and readily accessible.
It's a NO KYC for CryptoRiya, and easy remote KYC only for those who will avail of their luxury debit card! With this, many users of crypto currency will be interested in joining!
I still wonder how did they make this possible to become non KYC since most often than not, this types of company would keep information for record and statistics purposes.

Let the Cryptoriya do the magic. Sometimes worrying is bad let others fix your worry. Thatms why they created this platform
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:18:09 AM

An excerpt from the WhitePaper:

In starting, cryptoriya converts 600+ cryptocurrency to your required cryptocurrency & we aim to capture around 100% availability of cryptocurrency within the 1st year.

Cryptoriya provides you this service in many ways like - cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank
account, cryptocurrency to a debit card, cryptocurrency to cash.

A very ambitious target, yet a very noble part of CryptoRiya.

With many people nowadays not simply depending on bitcoin but with many other altcoins around, CryptoRiya will be the best bet to easily convert our coins into fiat currency.

And if they are indeed able to secure channels that will allow any cryptocurrency to be wired to our bank accounts anytime, anywhere, then there's no doubt CryptoRiya is in for a major vote of confidence.
There are some incidents that we want to convert our cryptocurrency into fiat currency but we need to exchange it first in bitcoin and ethereum. It is hassle to exchange since we need to go first in an online market before we get our fiat. If CryptoRiya can change different cryptocurrencies into fiat currency then it will become easy for us to withdraw our money.

that would really be favorable for cryptoholders and supporters if we can easily convert our cryptocurrency into fiat without passing ethereum or bitcoin, that would save us some transaction fees.  in my country it is only bitcoin that i can convert to fiat and the spread between buying and selling is very big but you don't have a choice if you don't have anyone to have a peer to peer transaction.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

In starting, cryptoriya converts 600+ cryptocurrency to your required cryptocurrency & we aim to capture around 100% availability of cryptocurrency within the 1st year.

Cryptoriya provides you this service in many ways like - cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank

With many people nowadays not simply depending on bitcoin but with many other altcoins around, CryptoRiya will be the best bet to easily convert our coins into fiat currency.

And if they are indeed able to secure channels that will allow any cryptocurrency to be wired to our bank accounts anytime, anywhere, then there's no doubt CryptoRiya is in for a major vote of confidence.
There are some incidents that we want to convert our cryptocurrency into fiat currency but we need to exchange it first in bitcoin and ethereum. It is hassle to exchange since we need to go first in an online market before we get our fiat. If CryptoRiya can change different cryptocurrencies into fiat currency then it will become easy for us to withdraw our money.

that would really be favorable for cryptoholders and supporters if we can easily convert our cryptocurrency into fiat without passing ethereum or bitcoin, that would save us some transaction fees.  in my country it is only bitcoin that i can convert to fiat and the spread between buying and selling is very big but you don't have a choice if you don't have anyone to have a peer to peer transaction.

True, this project is really favorable for cryptoholders and investors. That is why I believe that this project will be gaining a lot of support from us and the investors.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:00:41 PM

True, this project is really favorable for cryptoholders and investors. That is why I believe that this project will be gaining a lot of support from us and the investors.
You are right, and not only for us who want to have involve on the CriptoRiya's project, but i think this project will also want to make the people encourage through blockchain technology and make them easily use the crypto currency.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

By following an easy and straight forward procedure, anyone can exchange
cryptocurrency into Cash.

1. User can visit our website www.cryptoriya.io/application
2. User first select crypto-currency which you have to exchange for cash.
3. Select which cryptocurrency you want to exchange.
4. Send your cryptocurrency to the displayed address.
5. Eight-digit code has generated in website or mobile application.
6. By having reference eight-digit code and order no, you can locate the agent which is available worldwide.
7. Then you have to meet with an agent and show them your order number and reference number.
8. The agent checked the order details in the system and generated otp will come to your mobile no and email.
9. Than you have to share the otp with your agent.
By doing all the procedure, the agent can give you cash amount that you are demanding.

This is quoted from the white paper.

Does this means that even without cryptoriya card you can exchange cryptocurrency into cash? Also this means that many people will apply as agent for cryptoriya. What are the benefits of being a cryptoriya agent?

The procedure is easy to follow. Yes I think we can be part of Cryptoriya under peer to peer exchanges. Rewards are not yet specified but I am sure it something enticing as well as for Cryptoriya to act as guarantor in every exchange made is really reassuring.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

The new blockchain of Cryptoriya is very unique interesting.

I have some few question, what is the guarantee that the money we

will sent is received to the intended recipient?
In my opinion, it is good to have confirmation address to the sender and reciever of the money. Just like the remittance center in my place, they usually send a message to the sender and receiver of the transaction. If that happens, both parties have confirmation that their transaction is in process.
That was right, in that aspect the receivers will easily tract if the sender will send the money.
In this process that if the people want to send money outside the country or using the card that provided by the CryptoRiya, they will easily receive and check if the money was being delivered.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

To summarize, here are the advantages of using Cryptoriya:

1. Single Wallet for All Crypto - This is very easy to understand. Cryptoriya integrates all blockchain technology in a single wallet to provide one step assessment management.
2. P2P to all Crypto - Cryptoriya is worlds number 1 P2P exchange that supports all cryptocurrencies with zero fees. Imagine that zero fees.
3. P2E Cash-out any Crypto - Cryptoriya is number 1 exchange that provides crypto to cash anywhere anytime without bank account.
4. Any Crypto to Card - First exchange to provide card for any cryptocurrency.
5. Only Cold Wallet - Your payment is one hundred percent safe because cryptoriya only use cold wallet.
6. Global System and Secure - You can trade anywhere as long as there is an internet.

With the above advantages is it convincing to put your money on the table and invest it at Cryptoriya right? I would like to hear your opinions on this.

To be frank I am somehow negative with Cryptoriya but what you have laid out there makes me think that cryptoriya is really a wise investment. I do hope to see cryptoriya for myself in the future.

I'm not quite sure why do you have doubts with Cryptoriya. All investment have risks and one thing you need to check about new companies is to ask yourself if there is a real demand for the product or services they offer. As you can see, what cryptoriya offers is a practical way of converting your cryptocurrencies into cash, anytime, anywhere with zero fees for a crypto to crypto exchanges. This will make it more convenient for all of us to use cryptoriya in our everyday life without the fear of being checked by the government since cryptoriya does not require KYC. Let us hope that the company will have a successful ICO so we can check things out as they unfold.
We can see from here that cryptoriya will have the biggest change of getting into the top, they offering us a wonderful conversion and exchange from digital currency to cash world wide that we haven't often see from many money exchange around...

True, cryptoriya have a very great concept and the demand for its exchange is surely high. I am sure that this ICO will be a success and I'm personally looking forward into getting my own Cryptoriya card.

Yes, so cast away any doubts and believe in the project. Their is no point in worrying much about what will be the future of cryptoriya. What I know now is that before no one believe in Bitcoin, it has no value at all. But now, it remains a fact that Bitcoin is really amazing and it is the mother of all cryptocurrencies. If you still doubt cryptoriya then you might have missed another opportunity knocking on your face. Good luck.
For me it depends to our status in life if what card will suit for us, if we have not much token/coins i think regular card will do but if your business man and have many coins i think you deserve to have a luxury card for this has many benefits than the regular card... But any  from this two cards have the unique features that we need to experience...
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

Cryptoriya has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Cryptoriya on WISERICO and follow Cryptoriya on the media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally and it supports 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Cryptocurrency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any cryptocurrency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Cryptocurrency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system. At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any cryptocurrency within minutes around the world which will make any cryptocurrency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

Wow, how do we check the status of cryptoriya ICO? I'm interested to see if they are gaining a lot of support as they should have. I don't believe that people will just ignore this project specially if they try to read the whitepaper. ICO will end on June 20, 2018 right? After it ends what is next for this project?

Hi Junior, based on the Cryptoriya Road Map this June they will be launching a Beta version of P2P & P2E Exchange. They will have a full blast marketing and ICO on July 2018 and the Wallet and Card will be launched on August 2018. I'll try to post the full road map next time. We just need to wait for a few more months to finaly enjoy using Cryptoriya.

As promised here is the ROAD MAP for Cryptoriya.

July 2017 - Idea and Team Building

September 2017 - Market Analysis

October 2017 - Idea development, forming technical specification

December 2017 - Design draft

February 2018 - Company formation

March 2018 - Alpha testing and PRE - ICO preparation

May 2018 - Pre - ICO & private investors

June 2018 - Beta Launch of P2P and P2E exchange

July 2018 - Public ICO

August 2018 - The public Launch of wallet and card

October 2018 - Launch of full version of P2P and P2E exchange

November 2018 - 1 Million users of P2P & wallet service

June 19, 2018 - 10 Million Users, 100 daily transactions.

quoted from the 1st post in this thread.

I hope this can help everyone understand where we are and where we are going too with Cryptoriya Platform.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

Cryptoriya has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Cryptoriya on WISERICO and follow Cryptoriya on the media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally and it supports 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Cryptocurrency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any cryptocurrency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Cryptocurrency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system. At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any cryptocurrency within minutes around the world which will make any cryptocurrency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

Wow, how do we check the status of cryptoriya ICO? I'm interested to see if they are gaining a lot of support as they should have. I don't believe that people will just ignore this project specially if they try to read the whitepaper. ICO will end on June 20, 2018 right? After it ends what is next for this project?

Hi Junior, based on the Cryptoriya Road Map this June they will be launching a Beta version of P2P & P2E Exchange. They will have a full blast marketing and ICO on July 2018 and the Wallet and Card will be launched on August 2018. I'll try to post the full road map next time. We just need to wait for a few more months to finaly enjoy using Cryptoriya.

As promised here is the ROAD MAP for Cryptoriya.

July 2017 - Idea and Team Building

September 2017 - Market Analysis

October 2017 - Idea development, forming technical specification

December 2017 - Design draft

February 2018 - Company formation

March 2018 - Alpha testing and PRE - ICO preparation

May 2018 - Pre - ICO & private investors

June 2018 - Beta Launch of P2P and P2E exchange

July 2018 - Public ICO

August 2018 - The public Launch of wallet and card

October 2018 - Launch of full version of P2P and P2E exchange

November 2018 - 1 Million users of P2P & wallet service

June 19, 2018 - 10 Million Users, 100 daily transactions.

quoted from the 1st post in this thread.

I hope this can help everyone understand where we are and where we are going too with Cryptoriya Platform.

The project sure has a long way to go but the wallet and the card will be launched soon this August. Thanks for posting the road map. It makes you become clearer with your goals as well.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:12:39 PM

You are right, and not only for us who want to have involve on the CriptoRiya's project, but i think this project will also want to make the people encourage through blockchain technology and make them easily use the crypto currency.

That's the reason why I said that it will open doors for us to spread awareness to all the persons we know. When the cryptocurrency can be easily converted to fiat money, then we can encourage everyone to use it. This will really simplify the process of using cryptocurrency.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:29:33 PM

You have a point dude. Not everyone uses cryptocurrency but if they want to buy something that has no other means of payment but only cryptocurrency, they will be encourage to be crypto users. With CryptoRiya nothing is impossible since they’ve made everything easy for their users.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

it looks like the project is interesting because I see a lot of positive feedback about this project, hopefully this makes the initial step for the project to its success.
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

it looks like the project is interesting because I see a lot of positive feedback about this project, hopefully this makes the initial step for the project to its success.
the amount of projects that promise you these features are unbelievable high but most of them do not deliver. maybe they will. someone would eventually  Grin
dddlbbb

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

AMAZING PROJECT WHILE WHERE CAN I FIND THE ATMs?
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:12:22 PM

AMAZING PROJECT WHILE WHERE CAN I FIND THE ATMs?

I don't think there are any ATM's available yet, I wonder if they will use the same ATM's as the Bitcoin ATM's that are out there.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:49:44 PM

That's what I want to point out! The convertion of crypto to fiat will become efficient. If we use CryptoRiya in the future, we can save our money and time because we can exchange it as fast as we can. There are some cases that we want to buy something in mall or market but we cannot do it because we don't have BTC and ETH, all we have is other cryptocurrency such as Ripple and Litecoin. Therefore, we need first to exchange it in BTC before we will use them. With the help of CryptoRiya, everything will become easy for us.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:00:45 AM

I believe that this project is not reaching much attention. I hope that people take time to read what CryptoRiya is and appreciate how it help us have easier access to crypto to cash exchange in the future and the other stuffs that cryptoriya has to offer.

Here are the easy steps to convert crypto to cash using Cryptoriya
1. Visit the App or cryptoriya website and select the currency you wish to exchange.
2. Location Selection. Select the country and city where you want to receive the cash.
3. Enter the amounts. Cryptoriya will automatically check the available cash limits of the agent in the city you selected. Enter any amount between the minimum and maximum limits.
4. Send the cryptocurrency. Send the deposit amount to the displayed address and wait for confirmation on the blockchain network. Once confirmed notification will be sent via sms and email.
5. Visit our nearby location. Users visit the nearest agent/cash point location and provide the transaction number and 8 digit pin. The agent will check the details and request for OTP.
6. Receive the cash. Once the verification is completed, the agent will give the cash to the user and transaction is completed.

It is easy to follow and to understand the process of converting crypto to cash using cryptoriya.
Thanks for your information! It will help us to unlock our ignorance on how we can withdraw using CryptoRiya. My question is, what will happen if you send it in a wrong country? Will we retrieve our funds if it will happen to us? I want to ask this because sometimes, there are unfortunate cases that we click with a wrong one. Sometimes, there are malfunctions with our computer and android phone that will result for us to have a mistake on withdrawal.
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:56:51 AM

Pre-sale is going to start soon in 6 days from now, also you are providing 50% bonus if someone buys CIYA tokens now. I mean this is like a dream come true for every crypto currency investor. Good going. I wish you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com. to get quick positive responses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: