Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 307 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SealsWithClubs.eu | Largest Bitcoin Poker Site | No Banking | Fast Cashouts  (Read 1403937 times)
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:27:17 PM

The addresses of me and a friend have both been cleared out. The transfers happened on the 22nd. Explain this seals. Why are you stalling? Buying time to launder our funds?

If you can move our funds to your mega accounts the day after the attack why can't you process withdrawals so we can get off your god awful crappy site.

What are "your" addresses?  You think everyone has separate addresses or fund accounts on ANY poker site?  Funds are almost always co-mingled.  Same on exchanges.  This is a common occurrence.  
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuckingidiots

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:27:54 PM

This is total bullshit, when are you retards going to fix this?

This is clearly a primer for the site shutdown and scam withdrawal. The site has been Ddos'ed before and they have recovered. They are using that so you will believe they will recover once again. Micon, their frontman broadcasting in that shitty room will pretend he had nothing to do with it when they have stolen our coins. He is appearing to look clueless and poor so we don't accuse him of the upcoming scam.

Has anyone checked their bitcoin addresses? Funds have been moved out of my address.

Bitcoin withdrawls are super fast. There are stumbling blocks that go along with these fast witdrawls and this is one of them. So you have to wait a few days to get your money. Bovada which is lightning fast takes a week. Imagine you were playing on lock .

People had the same conspierecy theories as the above newbie and funds were always there. Track record on seals with regard to people getting money like when tourneys go down or even disconnects is pretty solid. Why not give the site the benefit of the doubt based on their track record. Micon said 48 hours for manual transferes if site not back up we are not at 48 hours.  In other words chill.

Well I hope you are right. Blind trust is never good though. Bitcoin value has only dropped $100 since this bull began. Thanks Seals.

Does anyone know how much this kind of ddos attack would cost if you didn't own the botnet yourself?
inuge285

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:29:51 PM

Micon was on here yesterday saying site would be up in 8 hours.  It has been roughly 18 hours since that statement.  Why are you giving them the benefit of the doubt?  Like I said, it would be very easy and allow them all the breathing room they need if they would just refund people who are concerned, and allow them to get out of their hair.
donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:35:52 PM

Micon was on here yesterday saying site would be up in 8 hours.  It has been roughly 18 hours since that statement.  Why are you giving them the benefit of the doubt?  Like I said, it would be very easy and allow them all the breathing room they need if they would just refund people who are concerned, and allow them to get out of their hair.

Just unreal. Maybe they want to make sure everything is in order security wise so they don't cashout the wrong person? I don't understand ddos and all the Intracacies  involved in getting the site back up. I am giving seals the benefit of the doubt because of their past history of making things right and having players funds safe. I have more then you on the site and I am not panicking. If you were a newbie I could understand almost but you have been on the site longer then me. Playing online with these types of hiccups is the price of doing business or playing poker for usa players imo and I will put up with the hiccups and play on a site that has proven credibility  every day of the week.
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:38:33 PM

My address and a friends have both been cleared out. The transfers happened on the 22nd. Explain this seals. Why are you stalling? Buying time to launder our funds?

If you can move our funds to your mega accounts the day after the attack why can't you process withdrawals so we can get off your god awful crappy site.

Posts like this from idiot trolls with 0 post history come across to me like they're actually coming from whoever is DDoSing the site.

I hope this is as transparent to anyone reading my post as it is to me.

Do not fall for propaganda from terrorist criminals.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 01:41:45 PM

Estimations, especially with problems like this, can be difficult to make. Better have a good solution then going back online while all games crash and people complain.

I got decent bankroll there, not concerned -at all-. The transactions you ppl see are most likely "normal" transactions to cold wallets (which is a good security feature fyi.) Also if it takes a few days to get your money of a poker site ("for once"), it's still considered quick at the "traditional" online poker sites. I think manual withdrawals are difficult and time consuming so I can't blame them for at least waiting bit longer for that.

If anyone really "need" his money "NOW", my advice would be to not put it all on a poker website next time.

darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:42:58 PM

Maybe they want to make sure everything is in order security wise so they don't cashout the wrong person?

This is exactly the deal.  It is far better that they do this right than that they do it quickly.

Some of the 0-post newbies posting obvious bullshit propaganda are probably comrades of the thieves.  Processing withdrawals at this point would very well be giving money to thieves.  It takes some time to figure out who the legit cashouts are.

Look at the post counts of these fucking trolls (and probable criminals) who are trying to steal money from you.  Ignore their shit.
inuge285

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:43:39 PM

Donk, I get you, trust me, and I don't think the way I am wording my posts or reacting is quite as erroneous as some of the others have been on this site.  My financial status is just in complete peril and yes, losing a couple hundred bucks worth of bitcoin to a poker site that is unreachable IS a major factor to me right now.  I don't know what to do, I feel completely helpless, and I would just absolutely adore them if they would send me my btc and allow me to straighten things out offline.  But, they will not do that, and they are obviously not competent or sophisticated enough to handle the current situation, and that just makes me angry.  I can't even describe how angry I was yesterday when I woke up in the morning and the site still was not working.  Today, I am in shock, and fear.  Because now I am thinking there could be a deeper meaning behind all of this.  If you'd like to send me some btc, and I will refund you in seals chips once the site becomes available, that would be a huge help to me.  But I doubt you would participate in something like that, regardless of how strong your faith in SwC is.
Interized

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Coolness: ∞

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:30:37 PM

Micon we need more vidoes!

Gold isn't the answer.
pkrkid85

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:35:34 PM

I'm pretty new to SwC, about a week or two - some of you will recognize me from staking me ( and for most of you I have made you some $$$ Smiley )

I have been watching this thread since seals went down this week, and its to the point that I feel I need to thrown my 2 cents in...

First off, BitCoin poker is new .... for those around in the beginnings of online poker in general ( i personally started with pokerroom.com - loved that site!) there were issues then, as people were developing new techniques to rip people off, attack online wallets etc etc... bitcoin is still new to the world... still in the stage where there are way more people that dont understand it than do... the security to keep funds safe are way different that keeping your CC, or even regular bank funds safe... the untraceable factor with bitcoin adds a whole new level of confusion to situations like this. The best place for anyones funds during this is wherever the keep them safe on a constant basis. An offline cold wallet is much better than anywhere online where they would be accessible if a breach occurred.

A DDos attack is very serious, and very difficult to defend against once it is happening. I am a programmer/developer and have a better understanding than most who have been posting here I feel ( as many of you have said you dont understand what it is). One of the main issues with not being able to just send you your funds is the current structure to do that is part of the current site that is under attack...SwC is the best and fastest cash out system I have ever seen in online poker, but the system like I said is part of the site, which is down right now. When the statement was made about 48hrs and cashouts I believe what was actually said was If the shutdown lasts another 48 hrs ( which we are not to yet I don't believe as that comment was posted a ways into the shutdown) that he would then press the team working on the tech aspect of things to build a system to allow cashouts to be processed. He did not say he would cash people out after 48 hrs... this goes back to what I was just saying about the process being built into the site. A new cash out process, new technical pieces would need to be built in order to process these cashouts in a clean correct fashion, and assuring the correct people get their money. ( or btc)

The main thing about a ddos attack was actually made in one of the videos (some) people are upset about... the main issue is there is no connectivity right now. Its not that the site itself was compromised during a ddos attack, its that so much traffic is thrown at it that it brings the connectivity down. Not a perfect example but think if all of a sudden all the water pipes to a street of houses were over pressurized to a point that made the pipes burst... you lose connection to your water course now.. as does everyone else on your street. The water company first needs to fix the issue with the pressure, then fix the pipes on your street, then you are back in service. If in this time you demanded to be able to take a shower, and you want the water that you should be getting, and the water company said alright and dropped 10,000 bottles of water on your street from a plane and said well this is the amount of water you would use in the downtime, here you go... does that actually do any good? no.. you cant shower with it, no pressure and its in a bottle... as stupid as that sounds, the point is you need the infrastructure rebuilt before you can expect things to operate as normal. No different than insisting over and over again that you personally be cashed out from a service that is currently down. If an ATM you go to says its not online do You stand there and demand it give you your money because you know it has money inside, even though it can't communicate with the bank to process said transaction?

Lastly I am of the firm belief that if you have so much money tied up in online gambling that you cannot operate offline you have a problem. Even before black friday I was of this opinion.. but now in post black friday online poker anything you have online you should in the back of your head expect to possibly be tied up at any moment. Is this "right" no.. but its the world we live in and reality. If a cashout from an online poker site being delayed a few days, or a week causes you to not have the funds to pay bills, rent etc.. then you have no business being online and gambling... or at least you have too much $$ in your online acct. Regardless of whether in the past cashouts have happened in a few hrs, days etc.. you should not be gambling with money online  that you need to cover expenses withing a week! come on are you that out of touch? [ and if you say you werent using it to gamble, then why did you have it on the site... you should have removed it last week, last month etc etc...] and if you are going to argue that you are an online grinder and this is how you get by, then again you are out of touch because anyone that continues to depend on that post black friday is asking for problems. [ Im not saying grinding in online poker is necessarily a bad idea, but if you are living that close to the bottom of your bank acct doing that, maybe its time to look for a new profession)

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 02:42:21 PM

1)  some low post-count posters are making outlandish statements.  This is going to happen in this industry.  Pay no attention IMO, and instead remember our multi-year history of always acting honorably

2)  We have made some changes, worked through the night again, and I think we have a good shot to bring it back up in a few hours. 

big thanks to ST6 for an extremely hard working last 48 hrs or so.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:03:34 PM

I'm pretty new to SwC, about a week or two - some of you will recognize me from staking me ( and for most of you I have made you some $$$ Smiley )

I have been watching this thread since seals went down this week, and its to the point that I feel I need to thrown my 2 cents in...

First off, BitCoin poker is new .... for those around in the beginnings of online poker in general ( i personally started with pokerroom.com - loved that site!) there were issues then, as people were developing new techniques to rip people off, attack online wallets etc etc... bitcoin is still new to the world... still in the stage where there are way more people that dont understand it than do... the security to keep funds safe are way different that keeping your CC, or even regular bank funds safe... the untraceable factor with bitcoin adds a whole new level of confusion to situations like this. The best place for anyones funds during this is wherever the keep them safe on a constant basis. An offline cold wallet is much better than anywhere online where they would be accessible if a breach occurred.

A DDos attack is very serious, and very difficult to defend against once it is happening. I am a programmer/developer and have a better understanding than most who have been posting here I feel ( as many of you have said you dont understand what it is). One of the main issues with not being able to just send you your funds is the current structure to do that is part of the current site that is under attack...SwC is the best and fastest cash out system I have ever seen in online poker, but the system like I said is part of the site, which is down right now. When the statement was made about 48hrs and cashouts I believe what was actually said was If the shutdown lasts another 48 hrs ( which we are not to yet I don't believe as that comment was posted a ways into the shutdown) that he would then press the team working on the tech aspect of things to build a system to allow cashouts to be processed. He did not say he would cash people out after 48 hrs... this goes back to what I was just saying about the process being built into the site. A new cash out process, new technical pieces would need to be built in order to process these cashouts in a clean correct fashion, and assuring the correct people get their money. ( or btc)

The main thing about a ddos attack was actually made in one of the videos (some) people are upset about... the main issue is there is no connectivity right now. Its not that the site itself was compromised during a ddos attack, its that so much traffic is thrown at it that it brings the connectivity down. Not a perfect example but think if all of a sudden all the water pipes to a street of houses were over pressurized to a point that made the pipes burst... you lose connection to your water course now.. as does everyone else on your street. The water company first needs to fix the issue with the pressure, then fix the pipes on your street, then you are back in service. If in this time you demanded to be able to take a shower, and you want the water that you should be getting, and the water company said alright and dropped 10,000 bottles of water on your street from a plane and said well this is the amount of water you would use in the downtime, here you go... does that actually do any good? no.. you cant shower with it, no pressure and its in a bottle... as stupid as that sounds, the point is you need the infrastructure rebuilt before you can expect things to operate as normal. No different than insisting over and over again that you personally be cashed out from a service that is currently down. If an ATM you go to says its not online do You stand there and demand it give you your money because you know it has money inside, even though it can't communicate with the bank to process said transaction?

Lastly I am of the firm belief that if you have so much money tied up in online gambling that you cannot operate offline you have a problem. Even before black friday I was of this opinion.. but now in post black friday online poker anything you have online you should in the back of your head expect to possibly be tied up at any moment. Is this "right" no.. but its the world we live in and reality. If a cashout from an online poker site being delayed a few days, or a week causes you to not have the funds to pay bills, rent etc.. then you have no business being online and gambling... or at least you have too much $$ in your online acct. Regardless of whether in the past cashouts have happened in a few hrs, days etc.. you should not be gambling with money online  that you need to cover expenses withing a week! come on are you that out of touch? [ and if you say you werent using it to gamble, then why did you have it on the site... you should have removed it last week, last month etc etc...] and if you are going to argue that you are an online grinder and this is how you get by, then again you are out of touch because anyone that continues to depend on that post black friday is asking for problems. [ Im not saying grinding in online poker is necessarily a bad idea, but if you are living that close to the bottom of your bank acct doing that, maybe its time to look for a new profession)

omgz huge wall of text. Cliffs?
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:37:51 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 04:00:03 PM by skivrmt

Lastly I am of the firm belief that if you have so much money tied up in online gambling that you cannot operate offline you have a problem. Even before black friday I was of this opinion.. but now in post black friday online poker anything you have online you should in the back of your head expect to possibly be tied up at any moment. Is this "right" no.. but its the world we live in and reality. If a cashout from an online poker site being delayed a few days, or a week causes you to not have the funds to pay bills, rent etc.. then you have no business being online and gambling... or at least you have too much $$ in your online acct. Regardless of whether in the past cashouts have happened in a few hrs, days etc.. you should not be gambling with money online  that you need to cover expenses withing a week! come on are you that out of touch? [ and if you say you werent using it to gamble, then why did you have it on the site... you should have removed it last week, last month etc etc...] and if you are going to argue that you are an online grinder and this is how you get by, then again you are out of touch because anyone that continues to depend on that post black friday is asking for problems. [ Im not saying grinding in online poker is necessarily a bad idea, but if you are living that close to the bottom of your bank acct doing that, maybe its time to look for a new profession)

omgz huge wall of text. Cliffs?

Really??  How lazy are people today?  He starts out by saying he's followed the thread and this is basically a response to everything that has been going on and trying to answer some questions.  There has been A LOT going on in the last 3-4 days, so ergo, the long response.

Just give us a TL DR and move on. Wink

Cliffs: He's new to Seals. Ddos attack is a PITA and very tough to mitigate around, funds should be safe, nothing to do with that.  Gives a good example for us non-techie people to understand about water pipes.  Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:49:14 PM

much better sometimes less is more^^^^
bobolini

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:59:56 PM

I cant stop laughing at the schizo inuge.You have no buisness gambling.you are the guy that loses an all in with AQ and the screams MISCLICK MISCLICK.You fucking toad troll.I am in no way connected to seals other than i love to dump my hard earned scratch there.you need to get a job.i hear BK is hiring.Look u should thank seals for holding ur btc in cold storage cuz your the type of shitbird that in a shitstorm will get shitfaced and dump your coin down www.shitdice.com playing a martingale variation.So just go away till somebody tells you its safe to come back outside.
Interized

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:00:33 PM

WOOOOOOO I CAN PLAY!! (DDoS hits later)

Gold isn't the answer.
inuge285

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:02:57 PM

What do my posts have anything to do with my card playing ability?
darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:07:17 PM

Holy fucking Christ what a gigantic wall of tl;dr WTF OMG text.

Did you expect anyone actually to read all that shit?  Because I hate to surprise you, but they didn't.  tl;dr

Get a job!
Interized

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:11:27 PM

NVM

DOWN WITH SCIENCE!!!

Gold isn't the answer.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:55:45 PM

My address and a friends have both been cleared out. The transfers happened on the 22nd. Explain this seals. Why are you stalling? Buying time to launder our funds?

Posts like this from idiot trolls with 0 post history come across to me like they're actually coming from whoever is DDoSing the site.

Pretty much, yes.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 307 »
  Print  

Jump to: