Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:55:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 307 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SealsWithClubs.eu | Largest Bitcoin Poker Site | No Banking | Fast Cashouts  (Read 1403928 times)
mastakith

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:57:59 AM

I have hard evidence of collusion on seals.

Namely, I have the usernames and passwords of accounts used in collusion plays, and some of the hand histories to go with them.

This was waaay back though. I was given the accounts by a friend so I could play krillrolls with them, but this was back when 500 krill got you krillrolls. He's still doing the multiaccounting/collusion but no longer has an accounts of value since he abandons accounts before they hit 1250 krill. He also does a bunch of other things to avoid detection which I won't mention here.

If you want unregulated no dox poker then this is what you have to deal with. But yeah, the multiaccounting/collusion is especially obvious when you go to open a new game and 4 accounts registered today instasit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:04:14 AM

You guys need to post HHs when you are accusing people of collusion.  Bumhunting =/= collusion.  I'm not saying that it's not happening, I'm just saying that your proof is inconclusive.

darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:03:28 AM

You guys need to post HHs when you are accusing people of collusion.  Bumhunting =/= collusion.  I'm not saying that it's not happening, I'm just saying that your proof is inconclusive.

I don't really care enough to collect evidence, which would involve playing against cheaters.  My preference is just not to play against cheaters, so I won't.  If you want to, go right ahead.
FUR11

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:09:58 AM

I don't really care enough to collect evidence, which would involve playing against cheaters.  My preference is just not to play against cheaters, so I won't.  If you want to, go right ahead.

My point is that without showing evidence, you can't claim that there are cheaters. 

Listen, is it likely that there are people cheating on bitcoin poker sites?  OF COURSE!  The platform is perfect for cheating.  But in the poker world, you can't just say "I'm losing therefore people are cheating" because that's what tons of losing players say about sites/players that are perfectly legit.

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 08:58:52 AM

My point is that without showing evidence, you can't claim that there are cheaters. 

1)  ST6 busts their asses busting cheaters. 

2)  If you feel accounts are colluding, please tell support@sealswithclubs.eu and IMO post it publicly.  record hand histories or at least the hand number(s)  This is the hard evidence if someone believes collusion is occurring.  Without it, +1 guy on internet screaming it's rigged.

3)  The SwC community actively polices the games.  It's very similar to how at Bellagio or Aria the players are making sure other players aren't cheating.  I encourage all players to speak up if they feel something is unfair.  If you are uncomfortable posting on public forums please msg us via email.  All communication with SwC is private.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:05:14 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 11:20:56 AM by donk4u

1)  ST6 busts their asses busting cheaters.  

2)  If you feel accounts are colluding, please tell support@sealswithclubs.eu and IMO post it publicly.  record hand histories or at least the hand number(s)  This is the hard evidence if someone believes collusion is occurring.  Without it, +1 guy on internet screaming it's rigged.

3)  The SwC community actively polices the games.  It's very similar to how at Bellagio or Aria the players are making sure other players aren't cheating.  I encourage all players to speak up if they feel something is unfair.  If you are uncomfortable posting on public forums please msg us via email.  All communication with SwC is private.

I just want to clarify that I never said anything about cheating. I am saying In the last 2 months people are changing names at unprecedented rates. I played a lot of  six seat ring sessions yesterday opening  around 3 new tables each time and during each sessions at least 4 accounts brand new accounts, new names appeared a lot of times insta sitting at the same time. People coming in with new names 4 at a time each different session is  a concern.

Someone earlier was incredulous that people would do this for plo micro stakes but as I said I witnessed it and it is getting more then old and more prevalent .   The issue of people constantly changing name was not addressed. If people constantly change name numerous times during a day what good can possibly come of reporting anyway? By the time I or anyone have reported the people I am complaining about NOW have ALREADY  changed names . By allowing to people to change their screen names as often as they wish even many times a day you are making policing of fair play very difficult.

Who wants to keep writing admin  every time people change their names?  In yesterdays case it was name change after name change after name change.  Shirley did you even bother reading what I Wrote when you asked why people would bother ? Ignored
DontCallMeShirley

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:19:09 AM

Donk4 -What difference does it make? What would be anyones motivation for doin that? Really why?

Aany okersite of  with enough players will wi,th a large degree of certainty have cheaters. Too bad life isnt fair.

Now id really like ske news on the new client. Yet it seems micon only stops in to pump the big btc.
Oh and hows that tourney schedule coming? Lol sry i cant type for shit on my phoone
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:21:47 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 12:12:12 PM by donk4u

1)  ST6 busts their asses busting cheaters.  

2)  If you feel accounts are colluding, please tell support@sealswithclubs.eu and IMO post it publicly.  record hand histories or at least the hand number(s)  This is the hard evidence if someone believes collusion is occurring.  Without it, +1 guy on internet screaming it's rigged.

3)  The SwC community actively polices the games.  It's very similar to how at Bellagio or Aria the players are making sure other players aren't cheating.  I encourage all players to speak up if they feel something is unfair.  If you are uncomfortable posting on public forums please msg us via email.  All communication with SwC is private.

I just want to clarify that I never said anything about cheating. I am saying In the last 2 months people are changing names at unprecedented rates. I played a lot of  six seat ring sessions yesterday opening  around 3 new tables each time and during each sessions at least 4 accounts brand new accounts, new names appeared a lot of times insta sitting at the same time. People coming in with new names 4 at a time each different session is  a concern.

Someone earlier was incredulous that people would do this for plo micro stakes but as I said I witnessed it and it is getting more then old and more prevalent .   The issue of people constantly changing name was not addressed. If people constantly change name numerous times during a day what good can possibly come of reporting anyway? By the time I or anyone have reported the people I am complaining about NOW have ALREADY  changed names . By allowing  people to change their screen names as often as they wish even many times a day you are making policing of fair play very difficult.

Who wants to keep writing admin  every time people change their names?  It is happening too frequently for even the players to keep up with the frequency of name changes. In yesterdays case it was name change after name change after name change.  Shirley did you even bother reading what I Wrote when you asked why people would bother creating new names for micro limits or are you saying what I said isn't happening  and calling me a liar?

I don't know if Micons  aria~bellagio  policing games is a fair analogy as those players obv can't change their identities each time they sit down to play. 

I love the seals and am down for pretty much whatever the site decides but the constant name changing I have detailed is becoming more then concerning.
wwwin

Activity: 447

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:39:08 PM

You guys need to post HHs when you are accusing people of collusion.  Bumhunting =/= collusion.  I'm not saying that it's not happening, I'm just saying that your proof is inconclusive.

I don't really care enough to collect evidence, which would involve playing against cheaters.  My preference is just not to play against cheaters, so I won't.  If you want to, go right ahead.

I don't think you need to play to collect hand histories. Using the windows client with hand histories logged, you can watch a table and it will collect the hand histories from any table you watch without being seated.
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:42:10 PM

You guys need to post HHs when you are accusing people of collusion.  Bumhunting =/= collusion.  I'm not saying that it's not happening, I'm just saying that your proof is inconclusive.

I don't really care enough to collect evidence, which would involve playing against cheaters.  My preference is just not to play against cheaters, so I won't.  If you want to, go right ahead.

I don't think you need to play to collect hand histories. Using the windows client with hand histories logged, you can watch a table and it will collect the hand histories from any table you watch without being seated.

So if I play a lot of sessions during a day  like yesterday as an example open 3 tables each session and 4 people insta sit each session with different names across the different  sessions that's inconclusive bumhunting? Easy to tell new accounts not only by name but also by categorization of levels floundering being 500 points to achieve most of the new names I never saw didn't even have the floundering designation.
tonino

Activity: 348

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:48:46 PM

So if I play a lot of sessions during a day  like yesterday as an example open 3 tables each session and 4 people insta sit each session with different names across the different  sessions that's inconclusive bumhunting? Easy to tell new accounts not only by name but also by categorization of levels floundering being 500 points to achieve most of the new names I never saw didn't even have the floundering designation.

reading all this interesting stuff I have to ask how you can be 100% sure that those new 4 nicks
are new registered nicks? is there a way to see the time of registration? sorry if this was already answered. any answer is very much appreciated
CAMTRONNNNN

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

7uck7m7th

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:44:49 PM

DELETED

Bitcoin student and passionate speaker.
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:59:47 PM

reading all this interesting stuff I have to ask how you can be 100% sure that those new 4 nicks
are new registered nicks? is there a way to see the time of registration? sorry if this was already answered. any answer is very much appreciated

You can specifically tell if they are new, but if they have a "title", Sly Seal, Tricky Seal etc, thay have less than 500 krill which he is associating as a new account.  He is most likely correct, they are new accounts.  Could someone be an older account, play only 10NL and have under 500 krill, of course.
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:30:30 PM

Yes I can, and I just did.  Go ahead and play there yourself if you want to.  I honestly don't give two shits.  I think anyone else watching the same action would conclude the same thing, but knock yourself out.

And by "there" I specifically mean 6 seat or short-handed PLO, not anything else at Seals, that is about as up and up as the action on other sites.
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:00:33 PM

nm
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:01:09 PM

Yes I can, and I just did.  Go ahead and play there yourself if you want to.  I honestly don't give two shits.  I think anyone else watching the same action would conclude the same thing, but knock yourself out.

And by "there" I specifically mean 6 seat or short-handed PLO, not anything else at Seals, that is about as up and up as the action on other sites.

I agree with darkmule.  Even somebody as dimwitted as myself can see the problem.  I try to stay away from PLO but I did play with donk4u on the day he is talking about.  I had the same wtf reaction and left the tables after a short time.

MICON, players don't need to give you more info on suspected play.  You have all the info you need.  Just watch the PLO tables at all times.  There are not that many of them.
DontCallMeShirley

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:44:26 PM

So its not cheating, you are just concerned that the tables arefilling?! Has this caused you to lose chips or just your sanity?

Also when will the "new client" be released?
FUR11

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:00:31 PM

I agree with darkmule.  Even somebody as dimwitted as myself can see the problem.  I try to stay away from PLO but I did play with donk4u on the day he is talking about.  I had the same wtf reaction and left the tables after a short time.

MICON, players don't need to give you more info on suspected play.  You have all the info you need.  Just watch the PLO tables at all times.  There are not that many of them.

What I'm saying is, players who change their names to bumhunt efficiently and players playing together to cheat people are two different things.  People sitting players that they haven't seen before happens everywhere, and people not wanting to be the first player on a table happens everywhere.

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:51:43 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 10:11:30 PM by donk4u

What I'm saying is, players who change their names to bumhunt efficiently and players playing together to cheat people are two different things.  People sitting players that they haven't seen before happens everywhere, and people not wanting to be the first player on a table happens everywhere.

before you were saying I couldn't prove bumhunting now they are doing it efficiently lmao. You also said it was crazy for people to do that at micro stakes , now your tipping your hat to the 4 people who are bumhunting insta  sitting together with new names each session in a day ,but whatever.
FUR11

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:02:06 PM

What I'm saying is, players who change their names to bumhunt efficiently and players playing together to cheat people are two different things.  People sitting players that they haven't seen before happens everywhere, and people not wanting to be the first player on a table happens everywhere.

before you were saying I couldn't prove bumhunting now they are doing it efficiently lmao. You also said it was crazy for people to do that at micro stakes , now your tipping your hat to the 4 people who are bumhunting insta  sitting together ,but whatever.

It's still crazy for people to go to such lengths to bumhunt micros.  It's also crazy for people to go to such lengths to collude in micros.

My main point is that it's irresponsible to say "THERE'S CHEATING GOING ON HERE!" with zero proof.  You hurt the site's credibility, your credibility, and the credibility of people who are actually trying to expose cheating.

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 307 »
  Print  

Jump to: