Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.info - Bitcoin Block explorer & Currency Statistics  (Read 482336 times)
Dusty

Activity: 731
Merit: 503

Libertas a calumnia

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2012, 06:51:45 AM

> java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

Haha, bitten by the "usual" problem of a non thread safe data structure...

Use Collections.synchronizedList(new ArrayList(...)) to create a thread safe arraylist ;-)

Articoli bitcoin: Il portico dipinto
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeepBit
Donator

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

We have cookies

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 04:48:51 AM

Site knows about this TX: https://blockchain.info/tx-index/4530715/2f144fcea0bc93a79ed6d939a473c53ca6c33121e955ddd5c55df1d8c028f004
But still don't shows it here: https://blockchain.info/address/3FArYwLzPwRBbh1yN3Fx6tBZ5rZBPdaMPt

Also the order of input scripts may be wrong here: https://blockchain.info/tx-index/4537219/c7d8845045a4f3bd998bc1dbe63928f1e22029e5b056c00a56c2e478a2a08960

Welcome to my bitcoin mining pool: https://deepbit.net ~ 3600 GH/s, Both payment schemes, instant payout, no invalid blocks !
Coming soon: ICBIT Trading platform
piuk (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 01:49:30 PM

Site seems to be having a bit of trouble. Im still away from home and cant administer it from here
but an engineer at the datacenter should be restarting the web server shortly.

If it doesnt come back online straight away you can import wallet backups into multibit.

ripper234
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 05:15:47 PM

Homepage crashes:

Code:
HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.el.ELException: Error reading 'totalBTCSent' on type piuk.db.BitcoinCache$CacheableBlock
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:549)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:470)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:390)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
piuk.website.HomeServlet.doGet(HomeServlet.java:24)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)

root cause

javax.el.ELException: Error reading 'totalBTCSent' on type piuk.db.BitcoinCache$CacheableBlock
javax.el.BeanELResolver.getValue(BeanELResolver.java:98)
javax.el.CompositeELResolver.getValue(CompositeELResolver.java:67)
org.apache.el.parser.AstValue.getValue(AstValue.java:169)
org.apache.el.ValueExpressionImpl.getValue(ValueExpressionImpl.java:189)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl$13.run(PageContextImpl.java:970)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.proprietaryEvaluate(PageContextImpl.java:962)
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.bitcoin_002dhome_jsp._jspx_meth_f_005fformat_005f2(bitcoin_002dhome_jsp.java:404)
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.bitcoin_002dhome_jsp._jspx_meth_c_005fforEach_005f0(bitcoin_002dhome_jsp.java:337)
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.bitcoin_002dhome_jsp._jspService(bitcoin_002dhome_jsp.java:144)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)

root cause

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:797)
piuk.beans.BitcoinBlock.getTotalBTCSent(Unknown Source)
piuk.db.BitcoinCache$CacheableBlock.getTotalBTCSent(BitcoinCache.java:144)
sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor56.invoke(Unknown Source)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
javax.el.BeanELResolver.getValue(BeanELResolver.java:87)
javax.el.CompositeELResolver.getValue(CompositeELResolver.java:67)
org.apache.el.parser.AstValue.getValue(AstValue.java:169)
org.apache.el.ValueExpressionImpl.getValue(ValueExpressionImpl.java:189)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl$13.run(PageContextImpl.java:970)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.proprietaryEvaluate(PageContextImpl.java:962)
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.bitcoin_002dhome_jsp._jspx_meth_f_005fformat_005f2(bitcoin_002dhome_jsp.java:404)
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.bitcoin_002dhome_jsp._jspx_meth_c_005fforEach_005f0(bitcoin_002dhome_jsp.java:337)
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.bitcoin_002dhome_jsp._jspService(bitcoin_002dhome_jsp.java:144)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.26 logs.

Such error logs / stack traces should not be viewable on a production website even if it crashes / gets into an error state.
You should configure a cleaner error page that doesn't reveal info, perhaps using a frontend server (Apache?)

Please do not pm me, use ron@bitcoin.org.il instead
Mastercoin Executive Director
Co-founder of the Israeli Bitcoin Association
piuk (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 08:54:24 PM

So the enginneer restarted tomcat but the frontend still isn't responding. Couldn't have happened at a worse time as weve just had our YC interview and wanted to demo the Site.

I need to diagnose the problem but can't do it from here due to firewall restrictions so unfortunately the site won't be back up for another 48 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience if I could fix it any faster I would.

The multibit client (http://multibit.org/) can import blockchain.info backups easily.

Red Emerald

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 08:57:30 PM

So the enginneer restarted tomcat but the frontend still isn't responding. Couldn't have happened at a worse time as weve just had our YC interview and wanted to demo the Site.

I need to diagnose the problem but can't do it from here due to firewall restrictions so unfortunately the site won't be back up for another 48 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience if I could fix it any faster I would.

The multibit client (http://multibit.org/) can import blockchain.info backups easily.
Thanks for keeping us updated!

hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 08:58:03 PM

This is why your service shouldn't be free. You need to charge money and buy a maintenance team with it.

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 09:03:26 PM

This is why your service shouldn't be free. You need to charge money and buy a maintenance team with it.

I'm not sure I'd pay much just to have guaranteed 100% uptime. A site going down for a bit isn't a huge deal... so long as it's not hacked and comes back reasonably soon (and it doesn't happen often) then it's worth the freeness.  Piuk's better than any maintenance team anyway  Wink
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 09:41:58 PM

nothing against piuk and blockchain.info but all of you should consider Armory with totally secure offline wallets and one time paper backups with a deterministic wallet.  all the bugs that i could find have been worked out and i'm using it primarily now with multiple wallet interfaces.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 02:55:20 AM

nothing against piuk and blockchain.info but all of you should consider Armory with totally secure offline wallets and one time paper backups with a deterministic wallet.  all the bugs that i could find have been worked out and i'm using it primarily now with multiple wallet interfaces.

I will, when it's standalone, currently it is really annoying to have to run the official client and armory together to make use of it, also it eats away all my memory, so no thanks i'll wait a bit til it's developed more Smiley

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
westkybitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 03:27:23 AM

I'm not sure I'd pay much just to have guaranteed 100% uptime. A site going down for a bit isn't a huge deal... so long as it's not hacked and comes back reasonably soon (and it doesn't happen often) then it's worth the freeness.  Piuk's better than any maintenance team anyway  Wink

Back even when blockchain.info charged a fee, I kept my (encrypted) private keys with an account at StrongCoin as well as with blockchain's wallet. Bitcoin is still in its infancy, you have to expect some downtime from some of the startups on occasion. Having multiple places from which to spend your keys helps make it less of a nuisance.

I haven't tried Multibit yet, but if piuk is recommending it, and it can import private keys (c'mon Satoshi client developers!) then I'll check it out too.

As for Armory... I still love the ideas behind it, and continue to promote and support it, but personally I'll probably have to wait until it's a standalone program before it can run on my laptop.

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 04:07:57 AM

Thanks for keeping us updated!  Cheesy
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 04:12:04 AM

I will, when it's standalone, currently it is really annoying to have to run the official client and armory together to make use of it, also it eats away all my memory, so no thanks i'll wait a bit til it's developed more Smiley

I have also used Armory for offline storage and paper backup.  The deterministic wallet concept is amazing and I didn't appreciate it until I created one, destroyed my wallet on purpose leaving no digital copies, and recovered it from my paper backup.  Seems to do the trick.

It's almost in beta.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 04:14:24 AM

nothing against piuk and blockchain.info but all of you should consider Armory with totally secure offline wallets and one time paper backups with a deterministic wallet.  all the bugs that i could find have been worked out and i'm using it primarily now with multiple wallet interfaces.

It runs fine with 1.5G RAM now in Windows 7.  I just keep both Satoshi and Armory wallets open all the time on my laptop and i suffer no performance issues.
westkybitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 04:59:39 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2012, 03:18:17 PM by westkybitcoins

nothing against piuk and blockchain.info but all of you should consider Armory with totally secure offline wallets and one time paper backups with a deterministic wallet.  all the bugs that i could find have been worked out and i'm using it primarily now with multiple wallet interfaces.

It runs fine with 1.5G RAM now in Windows 7.  I just keep both Satoshi and Armory wallets open all the time on my laptop and i suffer no performance issues.

Well, that's good news. Last I heard (I hadn't been keeping too close an eye on the threads) it required, IIRC, around 4MB 4GB of RAM.

Time to give it a shot. Offline transactions, here we come. Smiley

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.
th3.r00t

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2012, 05:17:16 AM

Sad news, another 48 hours without access to my wallet...  Sad

I tried to import my latest DropBox backup, but it keep saying that my password is wrong,
but I'm 100% sure that I used the correct password.

Can you mail us a fresh backup?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ilovebitcoins

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 05:20:35 AM

Hello,

So I was just wondering when the site is restored my wallets will still be there correct? Also I have backed up my wallets but a few days before the site went down. Now I noticed that when I would log into my wallet online that there were a few addresses missing and that I had to create new addresses. I never backed those new addresses up. Basically I have used those to play the bitlotto and want to know that I will still have access to those addresses when the site is restored. Please tell me yes because if not it would be a shame to win the lottery and not have access to those addresses.
Pontius

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 07:40:00 AM

Hmm, I didn't follow Armory development lately but to me the biggest advantage of the piuks online wallet is that I can access it from eveywhere I want - either via web or using the smartphone app.
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 07:55:06 AM

I tried that, and it seemed to work, new payments do come in on the addresses I created in blockchain, but the balance I had on my blockchain wallet is not there. Multibit did "replay" from the genesis block, I tried twice. Any ideas?

edit: nvm, fixed it. You have to manually go to tools > restart chain and transactions
Then it works.

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 01:54:03 PM

Well, that's good news. Last I heard (I hadn't been keeping too close an eye on the threads) it required, IIRC, around 4MB of RAM.

Time to give it a shot. Offline transactions, here we come. Smiley

due to RAM reduction, he's gotten the requirement down to 1.5 G for Windows and 512K for Linux installs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: