Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:36:33 AM

NOBL is really good, but for next 2 days its time to mine SUN Smiley

yolo
Janson_2018

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:54:02 AM

I totally agree with the fact that we need another exchange. I think the best one in these time is MintPal. Just look how it handle Mint trading, 1200BTC/days.

Agree, we should try MintPal. Have seen CoinMarket.io being offline more frequently recently, really frustrating, maybe it will get better after they are done code optimizing; in the same time, seeking another exchange is an option. Mintpal is a good one.
Grrizz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:24:27 AM

Just stop by and say hello (traffic). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487273

Helloed...

and voted (moar!)
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:58:10 AM

Don't forget Noble is on Poloniex and worked well so far.

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nobl

nice
Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:07:12 AM

Mike goes shopping......
miKnutty

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:21:23 AM

Mike goes shopping......

*gets excited*
a3tje

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:12:24 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 12:29:30 PM by a3tje

Dear all,
I posted before but again I felt the need to write something to respond to the “negative” reply's in the forum.

Point is that Noble coin’s trading volume has decreased together with the price, when looking at the market we can see that other coins have been rather successful lately like MINT.

So I have been trying to understand why they are so successful, in my opinion it is all due to the fact that they are easy to mine and therefore more profitably on the short term. I do agree the trading website www.mintpal.com looks really neat and works like a charm and that helps getting the trading volume up. However the fact that they are #1 on coinwarz.com and got listed to coinmarketcap.com meant they could rise in a short period a lot.

Do NOT forget that Noblecoin rose to a price of 300 the week it was listed on both coinmarketcap.com and coinwarz.com but then dropped to the current price. Same happened with LEAF and other coins which have sort of bleeded to death since then. Many people jumped on it to mine the hell out of it but left as soon as the price dropped due to massige dumps, they were only interested in quick money.

I totally agree that we need to be listed on a stable exchange but I think the main point is still that people should have trust in the coin and not sell for a “low” price. Remember that we decide for what price we sell our coins, that's the main issue with crypto in my view. How do we convince people that have “lots of” coins to hold their coins and not sell for dump prices. We all know the whole crypto market is very unstable, how to change this trend for Noble coin.

Thinks like the newsletter give information and show we are serious and there for the long run. They give miners and investors the idea they should not sell their coins but store them in hope for better times. A while ago we had the discussion about a sort of saving account, so maybe start that discussion again. Or we could create a team/website to gather coins and use them for investments in our coin; this should come from the community as dev should not be involved or maybe from the coin movement.

Just my thoughts and trying to get the discussion going for the benefit of the coin....!

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
miKnutty

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:19:06 PM

Dear all,
I posted before but again I felt the need to write something to respond to the “negative” reply's in the forum.

Point is that Noble coin’s trading volume has decreased together with the price, when looking at the market we can see that other coins have been rather successful lately like MINT.

So I have thinking why are they so successful, in my opinion it is all due to the fact that they are easy to mine and therefore more profitably on the short term. I do agree the trading website www.mintpal.com looks really neat and works like a charm. However the fact that they are #1 on coinwarz.com and got listed to coinmarketcap.com meant they could rise.

Do NOT forget that Noblecoin rose to a price of 300 when it was just listed on both coinmarketcap.com and coinwarz.com but then dropped to the current price. Same happened with LEAF and other coins which have sort of bleed to death since then. Many people jumped on it from the start but were only interested in quick money.

I totally agree that we need to be listed on a stable exchange but I think the main point is still that people should have trust in the coin and not sell for a “low” price. So the main question is, how do we convince people that have “lots of” coins to hold their coins and not sell. When can we expect another newsletter update to show we are serious and  A while ago we had the discussion about a sort of saving account, so maybe start that discussion again. Or we could create a team to gather coins and use them for investments in our coin; this should come from the community itself as the dev should not be involved to not look like a scam.

Just my thoughts and trying to get the discussion going for the benefit of the coin....!

We're definitely looking at Mintpal as another exchange but does everyone keep forgetting about CoinEX? The current volume is higher than it was when we first got added and the price is increasing...
a3tje

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:01:41 PM

Dear all,

So I have thinking why are they so successful, in my opinion it is all due to the fact that they are easy to mine and therefore more profitably on the short term. I do agree the trading website www.mintpal.com looks really neat and works like a charm. However the fact that they are #1 on coinwarz.com and got listed to coinmarketcap.com meant they could rise.

Do NOT forget that Noblecoin rose to a price of 300 when it was just listed on both coinmarketcap.com and coinwarz.com but then dropped to the current price. Same happened with LEAF and other coins which have sort of bleed to death since then. Many people jumped on it from the start but were only interested in quick money.

I totally agree that we need to be listed on a stable exchange but I think the main point is still that people should have trust in the coin and not sell for a “low” price. So the main question is, how do we convince people that have “lots of” coins to hold their coins and not sell. When can we expect another newsletter update to show we are serious and  A while ago we had the discussion about a sort of saving account, so maybe start that discussion again. Or we could create a team to gather coins and use them for investments in our coin; this should come from the community itself as the dev should not be involved to not look like a scam.

We're definitely looking at Mintpal as another exchange but does everyone keep forgetting about CoinEX? The current volume is higher than it was when we first got added and the price is increasing...
Yes I totally agree sort of forgot CoinEx but my point was that people look too much at other "succesfull" coins but forget the rough diamond we hold. So let's try to build more trust and fun in the coin!

Maybe we could start a new topic with a contest for the best slogan and meme's or we could do a "Reward" for everybody posting an original slogan and meme. This should be an initiatief from us the community ..... I am willing to donate 10K of my coins (don't have so much coins) for this, think it will bring fun into this coin which can get people involved.
Anybody else interested in something like this and willing to help...?

james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:43:48 PM

GUYS

You can vote approx 10 times a day here for free:

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

NOBLE only has 2865 votes atm

VOTE!

I did forget about this one TBH. Though wasn't sure if it was just set up to con people out of their voting money or not.

Seems that the comments left show they are at least trying to add the coins to the exchange, so yeah I will vote again
murkster

Activity: 196

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 03:31:02 PM

Voted on mintpal, will vote on allcrypt when on pc.  Smiley

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 04:02:01 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

We need your help to grow! Come mine while making a difference.

PROMOTION!
PM me here on BitCoinTalk if you begin mining at CharityMiningPools and receive a bonus 500 NOBL for each of the first 5 blocks found by your miner!

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

Donations Raised for BitGive so far:              42,448.21505136 NOBL

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:34:00 PM

Dear all,

Yes I totally agree sort of forgot CoinEx but my point was that people look too much at other "succesfull" coins but forget the rough diamond we hold. So let's try to build more trust and fun in the coin!

Maybe we could start a new topic with a contest for the best slogan and meme's or we could do a "Reward" for everybody posting an original slogan and meme. This should be an initiatief from us the community ..... I am willing to donate 10K of my coins (don't have so much coins) for this, think it will bring fun into this coin which can get people involved.

I really like the idea of community rewards. I don't think you would need to donate any of your nobles, as imo this is a perfect use of the premine!

Several threads would be optimal to increase coverage. These threads are ideally made by Rofo and introduce several "community judges (ambassadors?)", who cannot participate.

- Memes
- Slogan
- Design (like paper wallet, etc)
- Programming (Android wallet, etc)
- other ideas?

By making it a contest it is more clear to outsiders that there are rewards for being involved in noble, as opposed to stating that people can get a reward for being active.

Each competition can run for let's say 1 week time for entries, than is selection time (5-10 of the best entries), followed by a vote. All finalists should get something for there effort (10k noble?) and the first 3 prizes can be like 50k, 100k, 250k noble. (Amounts are fictional, not sure what would be realistic in comparison to previous bounties. Maybe tune the amount for the effort required, memes and slogans are less effort than programming Tongue)

Thoughts?

a3tje

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:01:09 PM

I really like the idea of community rewards. I don't think you would need to donate any of your nobles, as imo this is a perfect use of the premine!

Several threads would be optimal to increase coverage. These threads are ideally made by Rofo and introduce several "community judges (ambassadors?)", who cannot participate.

- Memes
- Slogan
- other ideas?

By making it a contest it is more clear to outsiders that there are rewards for being involved in noble, as opposed to stating that people can get a reward for being active.

Each competition can run for let's say 1 week time for entries, than is selection time (5-10 of the best entries), followed by a vote. All finalists should get something for there effort (10k noble?) and the first 3 prizes can be like 50k, 100k, 250k noble. (Amounts are fictional, not sure what would be realistic in comparison to previous bounties. Maybe tune the amount for the effort required, memes and slogans are less effort than programming Tongue)

Thoughts?
Yes the idea of the community judges being the ambassadors sounds good Smiley will also give the oportonity for the ambassadors to mabye "introduce" themselves quickly at the starting post.

I think we get the best outcome if we combine both for the Meme, slogan and maybe Design stuff, so rewards and a contest to get 2 different groups involved. If you only give rewards, mostly the pro's will get involved. For example when you are not that creative nor good in photoshop you can still earn some noblecoins by just contributing and giving us your best shot. Of course there is a limit to what you will have to come up with. Not saying the reward should be really high but just to be "noble" for the effort. Who knows what you trigger in another person, more brains is more power in my opinion Wink

For the more professional stuff like programming specific things, I think what you describe would be the best. We could maybe set up a competition and really promote it, sort of returning thing each month. Although I don't know if that many programmers are interested in that.

Maybe we could also ask for a Youtube video that introduces Noblecoin and A Thunderclap promotion competition (https://www.thunderclap.it/en).

NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:04:21 PM

Youtube video contest is awesome Smiley A video was discussed before on IRC as well, great idea!

Never heard of thunderclap, but the concept sounds really interesting Cheesy

Nice ideas a3tje!
1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:17:21 PM

Dear all,

- Memes
- Slogan
- other ideas?

Thoughts?

If you want to act as a community, why not chip in? You want something to be done so why not help? The faster you run out of the premine the faster you will all have to think of other incentives. Maybe it would be nice to start your own pool where the premine can contribute to instead of "passivly" looking (sorry for the strong wording) and expecting the premine will solve all? just my 2 cents.
NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:20:01 PM

I don't want to give the impression that I don't want the community to chip in, but the premine is there for a reason. Imo it is better to spend it on this type of stuff than on endless giveaways that get dumped on exchange 10 min later.
1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:33:40 PM

I don't want to give the impression that I don't want the community to chip in, but the premine is there for a reason. Imo it is better to spend it on this type of stuff than on endless giveaways that get dumped on exchange 10 min later.
True, the premine is there for a reason. The only point I am trying to make is that a community should not rely on 1 source of bonus. Who would stop you if you were to start this idea and pay from your own pocket assuming you have enough left after. Better yet if multiple people collect together. This would give the community more freedom to act on its own and not needing the dev to be part of everything. You would not even have to wait for his ok if you think it is a good idea. And if the dev is ok with it, he can always refund you or partially refund you.
I am just saying that you could act more independently if you have your own budget:)
a3tje

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:55:57 PM

True, the premine is there for a reason. The only point I am trying to make is that a community should not rely on 1 source of bonus. Who would stop you if you were to start this idea and pay from your own pocket assuming you have enough left after. Better yet if multiple people collect together. This would give the community more freedom to act on its own and not needing the dev to be part of everything. You would not even have to wait for his ok if you think it is a good idea. And if the dev is ok with it, he can always refund you or partially refund you.
I am just saying that you could act more independently if you have your own budget:)
It would also be " cool" to combine this, let's say the dev gives the first 5 users 50K coins as a reward and we as a community can donate to the one we " like"  the most. Sort of a voting system that directly gives back to the people contending.... So the award will rise the more efford or requests they implement from the community. It also has the effect that they will stay involved as we can keep donating to get more stuff done, for example support for the Android Wallet is as important as the wallet itself for Android.

Besides this I am also a " fan" of creating a board of donating users to create a decent amount collected by the community. Howevery I only have +200K coins and been mining since the beginning to get to this amount.... So I'm not one of the large bag holders but of course I do want to donate Cheesy I believe involvement and the voice of the community really helps getting things done.

murkster

Activity: 196

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 06:00:25 PM

Sounds like a plan. Just need advertising to get new blood interested.

Will put 10k in the pot if it goes ahead.

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: