Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:09:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052989 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:36:03 PM

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that we are considering adding Noblecoin to our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoin exchange yet. Since our announcement 8 days ago we already have over a 1000 followers and 26 altcoins accepted. Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=471779.0

What can we do to help make that decision? Cheesy

I guess we ask for it on the thread. Get to it team!
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:44:57 PM

22,222 Sent
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:45:21 PM

What's the reason for the recent fall in Noble's market price?

Any reason we should stay or find another crypto with a better future.

Noble stayed stable longer during the major BTC decline recently. It was inevitable that Noble would lose some more value. Furthermore there have been some pump n dumps and other efforts by some unknown people to make us look bad.

Community fund update will follow later tonight!
james6546

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:49:19 PM

Noble stayed stable longer during the major BTC decline recently. It was inevitable that Noble would lose some more value. Furthermore there have been some pump n dumps and other efforts by some unknown people to make us look bad.

Community fund update will follow later tonight!

I agree. Noble is a great coin to be invested in, even if it is to just be part of this community.

I think we have some enemies who are deliberately keeping the price down, but it can't go on forever...
TN5

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:18:12 PM

Bitcoin suffered a major setback thanks to Mt.Gox and that reflects to all altcoins too that are not being pumped by some whales who will benefit on the p&d. As you can see all the other currencies as well are falling slowly at the moment. And many coins are also in major trouble, like Worldcoin and Earthcoin which I personally think EAC will die off soon.

At least half of the current altcoins are some kind of joke or meme coins like Panda, Flappy and Corgi just to name few. Still they have a decent market cap because there are some big investors looking for profit thought the coin itself hasn't got any kind of development planning or future.

Noble is inflating at the moment, I can tell you that, miners sell their coins to get instant profit. But so are every other coins as well. And Noble is growing it's demand with marketing and merchants which will encourage miners and investors to keep their coins and that will change the value course.

I see that Noble has some real potential and it has something worth of investing and it's here to stay and it's for real. Trying to be one of the future crypto currencies. Time will tell what is going to happen. Many altcoins are slowly dying because there aren't any real reasons for the coins to be developed. I guess now people start to realize that they should think and pay attention on what they are investing to.

Noblecoin
james6546

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:09:12 PM

VOTE FOR NOBLECOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy

Ok, no offence, but what does this site actually do?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5028

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:13:55 PM

VOTE FOR NOBLECOIN
please donate for dev.

Take Bribes to list exchanges?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
james6546

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:15:57 PM

VOTE FOR NOBLECOIN
please donate for dev.

That was all I could see too, doesn't seem to be much point!
NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:29:42 PM

Ok guys,

I've set up a new wallet for the community donation fund and have transferred the first 10,000 Noble to it.

If you want to chip in you can send Noble to the following address: 9pyBnH8HvxxFRJkkXjvYEKdnw37qhodgdE

The plan: (short version, non final, subject to changes based on community input, will be updated later with more details)

Goal: Increase community participation by providing an incentive to spend time promoting Noble.
Means: Raised community funds.
Competition: We will hold a contest for creating the best meme, slogan or other means for promoting Noble.

Details: Everybody can make any type of submission. Depending on the amount of submissions, subcategories can be created. A Jury of the community members will make a top 10 of all submissions. The top 10 will be hosted in a poll to decide on final ranking.

Prizes: Amounts will depend on Noble raised. Additional Noble can be given to all members who make a decent submission and those who help spread the material over the internet.

Please make suggestions if you disagree or miss something!

Contributors:

- NorrisK (10,000)
- 1Kb (10,049)
- james6546 (10,000)
- Polobyxa (10,015)
- a3tje (10,003)
- Tweek (10,026)
- GBattaglia (10,000)
- hellscabane (25,000)
- Charloz24 (35,000)
- TN5 (150,000)
- ShakinHandz (10,000)
- ... (19,000)
- ... (12,000)
- YourMine.org (50,000)
- philsmock (10,358)
- luckycoin1 (25,000)
- ... (15,000)
- Grrizz (11,111)
- murkster (10,072)
- Hueristic(5,000)
- ... (12,500)
- PeterPalmBeach (22,222)

Total: 463,356 Noble |(x2 by Noble team)| 926,712 Noble raised

I will start building the contest thread in a minute. I will pledge about 300-400k noble as rewards there (1st, 2nd, 3rd prizes), with additional (smaller) bounties for all serious entries and social media hyping.

I would like to reserve around 500k for this first contest, to see how the community responds to it. The rest will be reserved for further/future contests or other community ideas!

I'll mention all contributors at the bottom of the contest, without the amount donated.

If you disagree with any of the above, please let me know Smiley
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:47:55 PM

VOTE FOR NOBLECOIN
please donate for dev.

That was all I could see too, doesn't seem to be much point!

Can't figure it out myself, looks like a scam site to get your BTCs.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:29:10 PM

And the community contest is live!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491149.0

Please leave feedback if you miss something or would like to see something different.
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:30:57 PM

Bitcoin suffered a major setback thanks to Mt.Gox and that reflects to all altcoins too that are not being pumped by some whales who will benefit on the p&d. As you can see all the other currencies as well are falling slowly at the moment. And many coins are also in major trouble, like Worldcoin and Earthcoin which I personally think EAC will die off soon.

At least half of the current altcoins are some kind of joke or meme coins like Panda, Flappy and Corgi just to name few. Still they have a decent market cap because there are some big investors looking for profit thought the coin itself hasn't got any kind of development planning or future.

Noble is inflating at the moment, I can tell you that, miners sell their coins to get instant profit. But so are every other coins as well. And Noble is growing it's demand with marketing and merchants which will encourage miners and investors to keep their coins and that will change the value course.

I see that Noble has some real potential and it has something worth of investing and it's here to stay and it's for real. Trying to be one of the future crypto currencies. Time will tell what is going to happen. Many altcoins are slowly dying because there aren't any real reasons for the coins to be developed. I guess now people start to realize that they should think and pay attention on what they are investing to.

I fully agree. Looking at Noble coin; great dev-team, great community, always working on development, how can the marketcap be under$ 200,000. I am almost so far to sell 50% of my coins and invest it all in noble. This whole situation is totally ridiculous.
murkster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 09:32:44 PM

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that we are considering adding Noblecoin to our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoin exchange yet. Since our announcement 8 days ago we already have over a 1000 followers and 26 altcoins accepted. Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=471779.0

Pretty please..! What can we do?Huh

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
murkster

Activity: 196

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 09:38:56 PM

Austin Global Exchange will be trading NOBL! AGX is open for registration and wallet operations at agx.io. We will be announcing markets open for trading in the coming days. Our main bitcointalk threads are:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=449769.0

-and-

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=451304.0

We look forward to seeing you on AGX!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
twitter.com/austinglobalx
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Many thanks to you, looking forward to trading!

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
luckycoin1

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:39:33 AM

please continue to vote everyone!!

http://www.mintpal.com/voting

additionally what is the bounty for a mobile wallet at the moment?
Miner232432

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:01:02 AM

I really like the potential future of this coin and the concept, you guys have the most professional look on your ANN page and so many features I can't believe the coin isn't worth more right now and it's for a good cause, it's a shame greed takes over too many people I'm mining this coin now because I support instead of being over run with greed and mining the current gold rush coins

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
buddynuno

Activity: 644

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:57:46 AM

I really like the potential future of this coin and the concept, you guys have the most professional look on your ANN page and so many features I can't believe the coin isn't worth more right now and it's for a good cause, it's a shame greed takes over too many people I'm mining this coin now because I support instead of being over run with greed and mining the current gold rush coins

I have to remind this community of what was said earlyer and also many have followed the same thinking with similar posts of discontentment:

It is not weird at all. There are 15 billion coins to be in existence and with a 5000 coin block reward with no block halving on this coin with a difficulty re-target everyblock. Meaning a Miner hashing with 14mh/s which is not much nowadays to have. This miner at current difficulty and market price is making around 0.25 BTC per day! I am amazed how the price is still this high. Because these miners are dumping hard like monkeys! I was dumb enough to buy this with my eyes set on the marketplace lure but the cold harsh truth is that with the current Noble coding it is going to be hard to not have these miners dumping all their coins. Why? Because it profitable to do so and they don't give a rats ass about the Marketplace, Waterproject or any other project that might come with Noble.
There are few people that support a coin because of noble causes. They want money. Pure and simple profit!!!
And to be honest if the ones that are in charge of this project leave the price at the mercy of pump and dumpers aswell as daytraders, I don´t see much future here with all these new coins coming out everyday! If you do not bring big players and investors to Noble, it is doomed to fail on the long run. It will fall to oblivion like those coins launched back in early 2013 when people will start to feel that the price is not going up no matter what projects the dev might come up with. And then people will sell, miners won't have profit, they stop mining, hashrate will fall and price will fall again and again...
I am sorry to write a negative post but I must alert the community and the DEV team for a wakeup call so I can protect my investment!
Hope you do something about it more than you already have done!

Cheers

And I will add more because I am really getting pissed and now we don't Bitcoin to blame since it is going up on price.
No one will buy a coin that is at the mercy of 1 guy pumping and dumping like he owns the coin. No one will trust it until serious investors start supporting the coin and then for the sake of their investment put some BTC support walls so the price can only go up but that won't happen because just as I explained before in this thread the current difficulty with a 5000 block reward on a 15 billion coin supply cap is more than profitable for some miners to dump their coins at current price.
For one freaking guy to manipulate the freaking coin it is ridiculous. It means there are almost none buying it or selling it = no real market. Just a guy with some btc daytrading and playing with the market and 1 or 2 following the trend. It is just sad for this to be happening to Noble but it is a fact!!!
Like I said before projects for the coin won't help much on full POW coin if it profitable to dump and current price versus diff unless more people start mining it and difficulty goes up but for that to happen more people need to start mining it and for that to happen people need to believe price will go up so their mining is profitable to cover expenses or even losses in some cases and for that we need buyers and for that we need investors and for that we need to spread the word and explain why Noblecoin is good to invest in and present results!
Let's look at an example. Marketplace is making a 12% discount on Noblecoin to buy goods. Let's look at amazon gift cards with current Bitcoin price and Noblecoin price everyone that invested on both at higher prices buying those giftcards with be insane because they are at a loss. This is in my point of view at the moment the main reason many still do have an eye on Noblecoin on a short term investment but sure if people are looking on a long term investment where are the new features and deals with other merchants that can bring motivation to buy or mine Noble?
The more time we wait to move forth more competition will come, more innovative coins with better codes will come and if I am wrong then enlighten me why should I still invest in Noblecoin when I am saw a 200% decrease price drop since it hit the market? It almost seems there is someone that does not want people to reach the most valuable prize of this coin which at this moment is the Marketplace to trade at!!!

Thoughts please? And help me to stick to this project and not move along to Flappycoin

Thank you

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Miner232432

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:41:39 AM

It almost seems there is someone that does not want people to reach the most valuable prize of this coin which at this moment is the Marketplace to trade at!!!

Thoughts please? And help me to stick to this project and not move along to Flappycoin

Thank you

Thank you for some insight

However in an attempt to encourage you to stick with the coin...

The most valuable prize of all is being able to give back to those less fortunate than us, to help me make their world a better place

And I agree if these are problems affecting the coins future then the devs really need to act quickly before it's too late and people lose interest as there's too few folk who will be mining this coin for good intentions instead of greed.

I will however do my part to help this coin succeed I've already spread the word to my miner friends trying to encourage to at least give the coin a try for it's charitable characteristics and I will likely invest in the coin with any trades I get from other shit coins I mine

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 03:42:10 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 05:38:52 AM by Rofo

I'm sorry buddy but to answer your question (again) we are reaching out, we are promo'ing and we are constantly reaching new merchants (we are with CoinPayments and are now accepted by 30 merchants/charities). We are not waiting, and if you have any more interesting promotional ideas that don't include having guys set up outside the NYSE promoting and educating NobleCoin (alongside a few others) and an even more 'secretive' plan coming involving miknutty that we are working/waiting on until it is ready to be announced, we want to hear them and we will reward for them.

The NYSE promo. details should be coming within 24 hours. Edit: I believe it was the fact we looked serious and legit in the first place that meant we were approached to be part of this grand idea, as well as others who have approached us.

We don't like announcing until we have delivered. Look around you, you have coins announcing Fiat>Coin exchanges (then retracting them), coins announcing they will be used primarily to buy drugs (a dangerous announcement to publicly make and also an ASSUMPTION), coins announcing they will protect you from the government and enable illegal activity (I can definitely personally see the value there in terms of anonymity and not liking the current system of control, but good luck with that), coins announcing they are backed by major banks and anonymous multi-million dollar companies. Where is the proof? Where is the transparency? Where is the deliverance? This market is based on BS announcements by anonymous players pulling at your heart strings, and I'll be damned if we announce something we haven't proven we can provide.

We are not anonymous with a private premine or instamine/whale/Wolong/whatever backing us to make bank and bail in 3 weeks. We didn't introduce 1-block retargeting or KGW weeks after release (it was there from day 1 for the miners/community) so our own private hashfarm could collect the coins while we shouted 'no premine'. Our details are public so we don't BS, we're here for cryptocurrency and developing a market and medium-of-exchange long-term. We are here day in day out while 'flavour of the week' coins come and go one after another and we face criticism we aren't delivering the same amount of volume they are. Those coins are dead now, they were a gamblers/margin-traders wet dream but they were fluff. The anonymous developers are gone (I wonder where?) and the pumpers/dumpers have moved on to the next piece of fluff.

You point out Flappy as an alternative to our problem of PoW reward system, yet they have 100 billion (?) coins planned with a reward in the 100s of thousands? It is easy to criticise a coin when it is at a low and I understand that, but your alternatives seem to be looked at with rose-tinted glasses.

If we need promotion, help promote us.

edit: To date we have delivered a network 30 merchants/charities, a successful (minus the reversal we are fixing, do your homework on the other coins) Water Project with 11k twitter followers that is recognized and respected internationally, a marketplace allowing you to buy ANYTHING from Amazon internationally @ 10% below RRP, with more incoming. If you feel this is not the right coin for you, we are not meeting expectations and the grass is greener elsewhere, I truly am sorry to see you go and that you view this coin as a bad investment, but I wish you the best of luck in your investments or day-trading elsewhere (whatever your cup of tea may be).

We don't control the market. We don't control what whales and miners do. We don't control the value. All we can do is continue to be here every day, working hard and delivering on what we say we will deliver. I can promise you this though, the fact we are still here regardless of the price, the fact we are gaining trust daily, and the fact we are taking this seriously and I can be contacted personally is getting noticed.

Final edit: I feel for you about our current price I really do. It is something that is infuriating us when compared to other coins and what they have delivered/represent and their current value. It is making us dig our heels in deeper and work harder, expanding and reaching out further. We released at a very positive time and enjoyed a good value, and the reasons we dipped in value and market cap since could be attributed to any factor depending on your perspective. We don't belong at this level, and we don't intend to stay here.

CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 03:45:59 AM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

We need your help to grow! Come mine while making a difference.

PROMOTION!
150 NOBL Block Finder Bonus currently in place for a limited time!  Come get them while they last!

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

Donations Raised for BitGive so far:              42,964.31364027 NOBL

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: