Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5107 times)
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:26:59 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

joining on signature campaign doesn't guarantee you to be paid unless you have joined on a credible team and great project. there are lots of good projects out there and don't be deceived by high paying bounty projects most of them are scam it is better to play safe and stick to reliable managers. 

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
nguyentrangg333

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

Yes, ethereum takes the second line right after bitcoin. But at the moment, when its price is not stable and declining - many people lose faith in it and sell it. But I believe that this coin will show more growth this year, and people will change their mind.
RagnarosF

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

Indeed many of the ICO project that ultimately is not direct handing out rewards to the bounty hunter. even some who waited six months until a new distribution. Everything is very dependant of his ICO project. But sometimes there are also distribution quickly. The lapse of one month course may have direct distribution. just waiting patiently, while continuing to monitor the developments of the information.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
yes, it's the same problem that I get right now, if ICO Bounty payment is a Token I think it's a risk when we start first to sign up for gift campaign, but for BTC payments until now, I always get it on time because I know who is professional manager to work with him.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

All hard the first time. In the future, you will learn how to choose a better and more profitable bounty.

Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

Therefore, the hunters are involved in a hundred or two projects to ensure the return. Something on the list turns out to be a Scam, something isn't, but you'll get the money anyway.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:26:41 PM

Some bounties take a long time to pay their rewards and a few others haven't given yet, so it is very important to research well before joining bounties. As doing bounties are also very tiring, you have to put a lot of effort and time.
pobeda

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

guys, but it's still simple.
we work at our own peril and risk.
no one gave you any guarantees
There are so many factors for which you may not be paid tokens.
may simply not collect the right amount of money, may be fraudsters, you may not properly fulfill the conditions, etc.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:52:59 PM

well, this is my first time joining a campaign but i hope i can get my reward of this campaign.
nguyentina55

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

There are bounties that really take weeks or even months before they paid due to various reasons but they still paid, and I experience those kinds of bounties that almost 6 months after ICO has finished but still the bounty has not been paid.
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

Receiving rewards for joining in bounty campaigns is so long time so before joining in bounty campaign you need to sure that you have patient and effort to completely do you task and ofcourse patient again in waiting your rewards because sometimes it cost 3-6 months of waiting to get your tokens.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:41:18 PM

2? To receive such profit you should constantly engage in 30-40 projects. You won't get anything from two ICO... or get so little you'll abandon this and give up believing in it.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

I think varies alot and you really need to be careful, monitor the spreadsheet to be sure that you have your weekly stakes
then  check through the spreadsheet to ensure that your details are valid and correct.

Quitting is not an option, every failure is a lesson and you need to figure whats wrong.
Participate in every  well researched bounties and don't take risks.

Bounty campaign is sweet, when you do every basics right.
tramadol12

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:06:05 PM

all the decisions are in you, in fact you should be patient, until the token is received in the stock. because usually some tokens are very slow to be accepted on the exchange
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

It takes time though. Those ICO's we have joined have timing o on when and how they will distribute their payouts for their bounty program. All we need to do is wait and hope for their project to bd successful.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:12:21 PM

all the decisions are in you, in fact you should be patient, until the token is received in the stock. because usually some tokens are very slow to be accepted on the exchange
true, but project selection is also very influential, because that will determine the results you will get at the end of the campaign later

damiham

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:13:51 PM

Yes, ethereum takes the second line right after bitcoin. But at the moment, when its price is not stable and declining - many people lose faith in it and sell it. But I believe that this coin will show more growth this year, and people will change their mind.
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:17:16 PM

This kind of uncertainty do really happens a lot. There might be mistakes especially with regards to the wallet address provided upon joining. You may contact the bounty manager but you should have done it upon knowing that all participants have already recieved their rewards. Just learn from those mistakes in order to be able to earn rewards next time you decide to join bounties.

JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

I have only one bounty campaign right now, which is Investaco.in and the campaign weeks is over, so basically I have to wait for more months to receive the token and make profit on that but for me quitting is not a good option, simply because this is a market when you can have an unlimited opportunity. Don't quit, just look for great project with a great manager and for sure you can have you token on your wallet Smiley

Unfortunately bounty reward often not what you expected to be sometimes you get rewarded  but sometimes project that working then they not give tokens. But just keep on joinining campaign and you'll get that reward your waiting for.
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:25:29 PM

Some bountys are scams and some bounty project are not proformence well in the public sale.  So they didn't pay the bounty and got lost. I think everyone should pay more attention on choosing a bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: