Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:23:07 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 07:34:24 PM by bangomatic

yep we all losto n this coin.

no idea why, had such good dev support and community.

It's not over yet! The development team has the ball, if they can score then we win. Come on development team...we are counting on you!!!!
Finish up this list this week and we will be back on track
 http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/1/18/klondike-coin-future-plans-revealed-part-1-january-2014

Also put the fb app on the backburner. We need these things done. Let us know what we can do to assist.

It's time to RALLY! Calling all KDC'ers, big stake holders, small stake holders, everyone....back to the forum!
Sparkzor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:33:17 PM

Imo focus on the other stuff, like forum, android wallet, twitter tipper etc instead of the FB-wallet. Right now we need those stuff to get back on our feet then we need the FB-app!
Mayhem007

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:40:15 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 08:03:35 PM by Mayhem007

This coin looks like it will die soon.  How in the world did the devs not fork this earlier?  Im so f..kin pissed.  Angry Cant see the forest through the trees.  This is definitely a leadership problem, so consumed by small things that they missed the entire picture.  There was entirely more risk in not forking than forking

And you have the same 4 peeps blabbering religiously that this coin will get pumped and hold your coins, create buy walls, blah blah blah.  Together they probably own less than 100,000 KDC.  Talk about the tail trying to wag the dog or something like that.  More like one toenail trying to wag the dog. STFU and learn some basic economics.  You small time idiots are on some delusional fantasy and trying to include everyone into your psychotic thinking.

As for the devs, thats all great that you want to create a great coin and profit off of that in the future, but again you cant see the forest through the trees.  You cant make money off a coin if there is no one interested in your coin.  You need to have investors that see this as a great coin to invest in, in order to build a larger community.  If you build a coin with inflation on steroids that dilutes investors investment by the day, who the fudge will want to be a part of this great coin of yours besides the 4 same self-delusional idiots left on here.  How can you design a coin that dilutes the crap out of the coin for a year and then when it turns and stop diluting it will become impossible to mine and nobody will want to mine it anymore? Huh  WORST coin ever.

Also, it shows complete lack of confidence in your own coin that all 6 devs own a combined 20K in KDC.  Thas just f...kin ridiculous.  No wonder you didnt fork the coin.  Why the fudge would you care about the price of the coin?  You only have like $300usd invested your own coin.  Thats just a joke.  I cant believe that.  The fact that all 6 adults dont own more than $300 usd worth of KDC together and thought you were going t0 make money off the applications signals to me you ALL sIX of you have no clue or any business sense whatsoever.  I personally had 5 btc in KDC's at one time and Im sure everyone on this forum owned more KDC and had more commitment to the coin than all six of you put together.

What a f..kin waste of time for me.  Lesson of the day.  Never invest in a coin where the devs have no business sense and are not committed enough to OWN their own coin.  Just makes no f..kin sense at all.  If you all owned any large sizable amount of the coin, you would have realized a long time ago that you needed to fork the coin, but because you didnt own crap and had no RISK in your hobby, you didnt care and just lazily posted whenever you had time.

I probably will delete this post once my anger subsides.

joffess

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:59:18 PM

I for one think that it is great that the devs have not invested much in this coin. It is a testament to their devotion for this community. I would rather have devs that work for the coin unselfishly, than devs who only try to further the worth of the coin so they can sell of at a good price. You might think of it as lack of commitment, but they're here aren't they? They keep updating and working on the coin, not because it would earn them a few buck but because they actually take the whole thing seriously.

There are two sides to every coin, and while you choose to believe that devs should be greedy, I put my faith in devs who try to build a currency not profit.
McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:00:00 PM

Quote from: Mayhem007
This coin looks like it will die soon.  How in the world did the devs not fork this earlier?  Im so f..kin pissed.  Angry Cant see the forest through the trees.  This is definitely a leadership problem, so consumed by small things that they missed the entire picture.  There was entirely more risk in not forking than forking

And you have the same 4 peeps blabbering religiously that this coin will get pumped and hold your coins, create buy walls, blah blah blah.  Together they probably own less than 100,000 KDC.  Talk about the tail trying to wag the dog or something like that.  More like one toenail trying to wag the dog. STFU and learn some basic economics.  You small time idiots are on some delusional fantasy and trying to include everyone into your psychotic thinking.

As for the devs, thats all great that you want to create a great coin and profit off of that in the future, but again you cant see the forest through the trees.  You cant make money off a coin if there is no one interested in your coin.  You need to have investors that see this as a great coin to invest in, in order to build a larger community.  If you build a coin with inflation on steroids that dilutes investors investment by the day, who the fudge will want to be a part of this great coin of yours besides the 4 same self-delusional idiots left on here.  How can you design a coin that dilutes the crap out of the coin for a year and then when it turns and stop diluting it will become impossible to mine and nobody will want to mine it anymore? Huh  WORST coin ever.

Also, it shows complete lack of confidence in your own coin that all 6 devs own a combined 20K in KDC.  Thas just f...kin ridiculous.  No wonder you didnt fork the coin.  Why the fudge would you care about the price of the coin?  You only have like $300usd invested your own coin.  Thats just a joke.  I cant believe that.  The fact that all 6 adults dont own more than $300 usd worth of KDC together and thought you were going t0 make money off the applications signals to me you ALL sIX of you have no clue or any business sense whatsoever.  I personally had 5 btc in KDC's at one time and Im sure everyone on this forum owned more KDC and had more commitment to the coin that all six of you put together.

What a f..kin waste of time for me.  Lesson of the day.  Never invest in a coin where the devs have no business sense and are not committed enough to OWN their own coin.  Just makes no f..kin sense at all.  If you all owned any large sizable amount of the coin, you would have realized a long time ago that you needed to fork the coin, but because you didnt own crap and had no RISK in your hobby, you didnt care and just lazily posted whenever you had time.

Quoted
McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:06:16 PM

I for one think that it is great that the devs have not invested much in this coin. It is a testament to their devotion for this community. I would rather have devs that work for the coin unselfishly, than devs who only try to further the worth of the coin so they can sell of at a good price. You might think of it as lack of commitment, but they're here aren't they? They keep updating and working on the coin, not because it would earn them a few buck but because they actually take the whole thing seriously.

There are two sides to every coin, and while you choose to believe that devs should be greedy, I put my faith in devs who try to build a currency not profit.

Do you have any proof of that ?

Seriously if they are 6 even if it is not their main job, it should move more than that ... Not even fucking update the website and the reddit page.
Mayhem007

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:13:39 PM

Well you got what you deserved.  When you have devs that are creating a coin for HOBBY rather than profit motive, you will end up with a coin like this. Hope you enjoy.  Btw, how much KDC do you own?  probably less than the devs?  It is easy to say what you are saying if you dont own crapola.

Nobody is claiming these are not good guys.  They obviously are.  But, I now realize this is only a small-time HOBBY for them.  They dont really care if they are late for their apps, they have more important things to do.  They have nothing invested in the coin and there is no urgency to move things faster.  They will do what needs to be done only in their spare time.  If things dont go well and it becomes more of a headache than a fun enjoyable hobby, then they will drop the project because they have nothing invested in the coin.
KlondikeCoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:17:09 PM

Also, it shows complete lack of confidence in your own coin that all 6 devs own a combined 20K in KDC.  Thas just f...kin ridiculous.  No wonder you didnt fork the coin.  Why the fudge would you care about the price of the coin?  You only have like $300usd invested your own coin.  Thats just a joke.  I cant believe that.  The fact that all 6 adults dont own more than $300 usd worth of KDC together and thought you were going t0 make money off the applications signals to me you ALL sIX of you have no clue or any business sense whatsoever.  I personally had 5 btc in KDC's at one time and Im sure everyone on this forum owned more KDC and had more commitment to the coin than all six of you put together.

We were very quick to fork the coin when the community suggested kimotos is implemented, we have not forked the coin this time as we do not believe it should be forked. Yes the value of the coin is dropping - we're not winning any new investors because of posts like yours. You are your own worst enemy.

We are not on some delusional fantasy - to quote you. Alot of the 'we're going to $1' talk was community members, read back through the posts and you'll see we constantly asked people to be cautiously optimistic and never to invest more than you're willing to lose.

We're just trying to create an alt coin with a different spin and a crypto first feature (the fb app) though that has run into delays, we have invested ALOT of time. We have put money into the coin, servers to run nodes, the site and other apps. We are not big bitcoin bag holders like some, we are not rich so do not have masses of money to put into a coin. As much as we would all like to spend everyday and every penny developing the coin we cannot as we have bills, families and jobs.
CSM00

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:22:31 PM

Well you got what you deserved.  When you have devs that are creating a coin for HOBBY rather than profit motive, you will end up with a coin like this. Hope you enjoy.  Btw, how much KDC do you own?  probably less than the devs?  It is easy to say what you are saying if you dont own crapola.

Nobody is claiming these are not good guys.  They obviously are.  But, I now realize this is only a small-time HOBBY for them.  They dont really care if they are late for their apps, they have more important things to do.  They have nothing invested in the coin and there is no urgency to move things faster.  They will do what needs to be done only in their spare time.  If things dont go well and it becomes more of a headache than a fun enjoyable hobby, then they will drop the project because they have nothing invested in the coin.

Let's be realistic - no one is making crypto coins professionally.  The entire ecosystem is people doing it as a hobby.  Bitcoin itself has a shockingly low amount of real-world investment in services and infrastructure, let alone a coin that has been around 6 weeks.

From the sound of your posts, you're bitter than you couldnt you become a  millionaire in a few weeks for a 5BTC investment.

Dont like the coin?  "Invest" in something else.

Is there anyone asking for a fork to improve the coin or just to improve their BTC balance?
joffess

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:23:16 PM

You seem to be speculating an awful lot, and that's fine. I just don't want people to take your speculation for gospel when in reality it has no factual backing what so ever. Speculate how ever much you want, but don't involve me in your conspiracies. You have no idea how much KDC I have so don't let your imagination float to places where you can't recover it.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:25:38 PM

We were very quick to fork the coin when the community suggested kimotos is implemented, we have not forked the coin this time as we do not believe it should be forked. Yes the value of the coin is dropping - we're not winning any new investors because of posts like yours. You are your own worst enemy.

We are not on some delusional fantasy - to quote you. Alot of the 'we're going to $1' talk was community members, read back through the posts and you'll see we constantly asked people to be cautiously optimistic and never to invest more than you're willing to lose.

We're just trying to create an alt coin with a different spin and a crypto first feature (the fb app) though that has run into delays, we have invested ALOT of time. We have put money into the coin, servers to run nodes, the site and other apps. We are not big bitcoin bag holders like some, we are not rich so do not have masses of money to put into a coin. As much as we would all like to spend everyday and every penny developing the coin we cannot as we have bills, families and jobs.

Yeap, the $1 talk was me Smiley But honestly i still believe in it. Not today, not tomorrow, not next month, even not next year.

You know you can press a ignore button on the thread, i believe Smiley someone told me this, as on every thread you have some pita's (pain in the ass people). It is ok that people address their concerns, but it is not ok to say that a coin is dying when you have +400Mh/s network hashrate. I can call a lot of cryptsy listed coins with less hashrate. PYC, ALF, SXC, JKC, ...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:28:29 PM

Is there anyone asking for a fork to improve the coin or just to improve their BTC balance?

Improve my balance would be so nice Smiley I can say it over and over again, promotion, promotion and again some more promotion, that is the only thing that this coins need. 
CSM00

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:30:06 PM

Stick to your guns Klondike devs - you had a concept, you have executed, and now people are crying because that concept hasnt made them instantly rich so they want you to fork the coin to make their current holdings worth more in BTC.

Sorry kids, like most crypto coins, if you werent in extremely early, you arent going to make giant stacks of BTC / fiat in a couple weeks.

Its sort of funny that people upset about the current generation rate but not a peep has been mentioned about the instamine at the beginning.

Mayhem007

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:32:14 PM

There you go again. if you think posts like this is what is causing your coin to spin downwards, you have just confirmed my earlier suspicions. You absolutely have no clue whats going on.  Posts like this is a direct result of your coin design.  If you want to blame people that are rightfully upset for the demise of the coin you have your right.  But I can as an investor of your coin talk shit about your coin if I feel the devs are clueless and it is obvious you are stubborn to a fault.  It is easy to do so when you have relatively NOTHING invested in your OWN coin.

You are obviously a nice guy.  I can see that. And you just confirmed everything I was saying in my earlier post.  This is just a HOBBY for all six of you.  You have a ton of other priorities that go before this coin.   If this was a serious money making venture for the six of you, there would be far more commitment to the coin.  This is a side project that gets attention only when you have spare time.  PERFECTLY UNDERSTANDABLE and I applaud you.  But that totally sucks for us investors.  I was led to believe this was a very important project for all 6 devs and was a huge priority.

I stick to my position earlier.  I am 100% sure that if all six of you together had 3 or 4 thousand USD invested apiece, more time would have been devoted to keeping schedule and stronger consideration of a fork would have been made much sooner.  However, when you do this as a HOBBY, there is no sense of urgency or sense that possibly something is wrong with the economics of the coin.  And less desire/urgency to make changes because if you dont have actual money invested, what do you care?
CSM00

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:36:04 PM

I stick to my position earlier.  I am 100% sure that if all six of you together had 3 or 4 thousand USD invested apiece, more time would have been devoted to keeping schedule and stronger consideration of a fork would have been made much sooner.  However, when you do this as a HOBBY, there is no sense of urgency or sense that possibly something is wrong with the economics of the coin.  And less desire/urgency to make changes because if you dont have actual money invested, what do you care?

People who actually have 3-4000 USD to invest in high-risk ventures tend to have a little bit of patience and reasonable expectations of ROI.

Would now be a good time to tell you that I made more than the 5 BTC you invested off of 15 minutes of mining?   Probably by selling the ridiculously overpriced at the beginning of trade coins to you Smiley

It's just today that KDC fell out of the top 5 or so coins to mine on Coinwarz - its realistically pretty close to "fair market value" right now.

Go over to PANDA - Wolong will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams!
MaKii

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:37:36 PM

we are a community. if you need help then please ask. i think everyone here would give a bit of his time or even money to help you.

buy gold !
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:37:51 PM

Stick to your guns Klondike devs - you had a concept, you have executed, and now people are crying because that concept hasnt made them instantly rich so they want you to fork the coin to make their current holdings worth more in BTC.

Sorry kids, like most crypto coins, if you werent in extremely early, you arent going to make giant stacks of BTC / fiat in a couple weeks.

Its sort of funny that people upset about the current generation rate but not a peep has been mentioned about the instamine at the beginning.

WAIT MY FRIEND. It doesn't matter if you were in today or at the start. It was always 77 KDC coins per block, so in fact now new miners will have more coins then at the time when i'm was mining it with a difficulty of 8!!! So new investors still have some time to get in.

We are not allowed to do any giveaways, but we are allowed to do some adjustments or creating now threads. What i would suggest is that DEV close this thread as the number of pages are in fact already getting huge.

Open a new thread, removed coinedup in the title, was we are now trading on several places. Add the people who is responsible for the coin. Add a community leader or leaders on the main page of the new thread.

Add a poll to the main thread

* Leave current plan
* Fork now?
* Fork faster?
* Reduce number of coins for next halvering?

CSM00

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:40:53 PM

WAIT MY FRIEND. It doesn't matter if you were in today or at the start. It was always 77 KDC coins per block, so in fact now new miners will have more coins then at the time when i'm was mining it with a difficulty of 8!!! So new investors still have some time to get in.

Mining started at .000024 or something like that.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:41:37 PM

People who actually have 3-4000 USD to invest in high-risk ventures tend to have a little bit of patience and reasonable expectations of ROI.

Would now be a good time to tell you that I made more than the 5 BTC you invested off of 15 minutes of mining?   Probably by selling the ridiculously overpriced at the beginning of trade coins to you Smiley

It's just today that KDC fell out of the top 5 or so coins to mine on Coinwarz - its realistically pretty close to "fair market value" right now.

Go over to PANDA - Wolong will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams!

Honestly if i now had 35BTC left, i would buy 1,000,000 KDC coin, i will walk to the people of KDC, sit together and start making a plan that my 35BTC will become 70BTC and more in less then one month Smiley

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:43:07 PM

Mining started at .000024 or something like that.

Yes, but then you're talking about the really early people, i have mine Dopecoin today to, it also started at .000024 and after one hour we hit 11 and then i stop mining it, so that early adopter piece is only valid for a few hours.
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: