Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:43:41 PM

Not to be a jerk to any of the current KDC holders, especially the ones that have been working to prop the price up with their own resources, but I honestly hope that the dev doesn't make any changes to the block structure of the coin.

Think about it... this is one of the few coins that since release hasn't required a fork or design change (other than gravity, which honestly wasn't so much a structural change at all).  That says a lot about the coin itself.  It has seen its highs, it has seen its lows, but Klondike is STILL here.  It's STILL a rather valuable coin just based on its own merits.

For comparison's sake, look at catcoin.  Super popular, got smashed to oblivion by "fix" after "fix" after it fell off the map.  Each "fix" came, followed by a brief small surge is value, followed by a dump, followed by the coin value dropping to the proverbial shitter again.

The coin needs services, the coin needs to be on some of the more popular exchanges, the coin needs better promotion.

I urge the dev and the community to strongly consider the actions of a "quick fix" to Klondike Coin.  The only people I can see really clamoring for it are going to be the large stakeholders so that they can cash out quickly at a profit and then move on.  This is exactly what Klondike doesn't need.
snaildvorak

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:58:33 PM

IN PROGRESS

Klondike Coin Promotional Video - Currently in development and should be released within the next week
Facebook Wallet & Tipper - Currently in Development and will be launched early February.
Twitter Tipper - Currently in Development and like the Facebook app will be released by the end of January.
Klonpay - This will give merchants and users the ability to accept and use KDC on their online services. Think Bitpay / Paypal thats what were aiming for. Development on this will not start until the 2nd week of February.
KDC Lottery - Released January 31st 2014
KDC Poker - Released February 27th 2014
KDC Android Wallet -  Currently being developed. Launches 24th January 2014 Delayed due to extra work on gravity well. Scheduled for release very early February.
KDC Metro Wallet -  Currently being developed. Launches by the end of February
KDC Windows Phone Wallet - Currently being developed. Launches by the end of February
KDC Merchandise Store - Launches February 2014

Dev, can you please give a update... KDC Lottery - Released Jan. 31ste 2014, is that finished?

Hi,

with the extra time the Facebook app is taking we haven't gotten around to the lotto script as we felt it was a lower priority. The roadmap will be shortly updated to reflect this.

With regards to an earlier block halving or some update to lower the flow of coins - this is something in discussion between the devs and we are working on ideas to combat the saturation of the market Cheesy

Stay tuned Cheesy

Please consider 5coins/block or below with the new fork. see with lower supply 1coin/block RPC achieved above $1 mark already. with the fair launch and no-premine we can achieve much higher than RPC with lower supply.

+1

seems like a good idea Cheesy
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:03:16 PM

Not to be a jerk to any of the current KDC holders, especially the ones that have been working to prop the price up with their own resources, but I honestly hope that the dev doesn't make any changes to the block structure of the coin.

Think about it... this is one of the few coins that since release hasn't required a fork or design change (other than gravity, which honestly wasn't so much a structural change at all).  That says a lot about the coin itself.  It has seen its highs, it has seen its lows, but Klondike is STILL here.  It's STILL a rather valuable coin just based on its own merits.

For comparison's sake, look at catcoin.  Super popular, got smashed to oblivion by "fix" after "fix" after it fell off the map.  Each "fix" came, followed by a brief small surge is value, followed by a dump, followed by the coin value dropping to the proverbial shitter again.

The coin needs services, the coin needs to be on some of the more popular exchanges, the coin needs better promotion.

I urge the dev and the community to strongly consider the actions of a "quick fix" to Klondike Coin.  The only people I can see really clamoring for it are going to be the large stakeholders so that they can cash out quickly at a profit and then move on.  This is exactly what Klondike doesn't need.

That is not true mate!
While I do have a fair amount of coin....I am fortunate that I can loose all of it move on without much fuss
But that is not the case here
There are other who really depend on the coin success and they need to be heard
Like I said, the devs are not bound by anyone's suggestions...They will decide what is best for KDC and whatever happens will be fine.
Just don't assume that everyone is here for a quick buck...Not true
Accusations are not cool....Not at all
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:12:58 PM

IN PROGRESS

Klondike Coin Promotional Video - Currently in development and should be released within the next week
Facebook Wallet & Tipper - Currently in Development and will be launched early February.
Twitter Tipper - Currently in Development and like the Facebook app will be released by the end of January.
Klonpay - This will give merchants and users the ability to accept and use KDC on their online services. Think Bitpay / Paypal thats what were aiming for. Development on this will not start until the 2nd week of February.
KDC Android Wallet -  Currently being developed. Launches 24th January 2014 Delayed due to extra work on gravity well. Scheduled for release very early February.
KDC Metro Wallet -  Currently being developed. Launches by the end of February
KDC Windows Phone Wallet - Currently being developed. Launches by the end of February

Dev, can you please give a update... KDC Lottery - Released Jan. 31ste 2014, is that finished?

Hi,

with the extra time the Facebook app is taking we haven't gotten around to the lotto script as we felt it was a lower priority. The roadmap will be shortly updated to reflect this.

With regards to an earlier block halving or some update to lower the flow of coins - this is something in discussion between the devs and we are working on ideas to combat the saturation of the market Cheesy

Stay tuned Cheesy

Please consider 5coins/block or below with the new fork. see with lower supply 1coin/block RPC achieved above $1 mark already. with the fair launch and no-premine we can achieve much higher than RPC with lower supply.

+1 RPC is trading at around $7 and with 1Gh net hashrate. Coin seems very healthy... Higher prices mean everyone is happy, KDC gets picked up by cryptsy, and we all benefit. Do nothing and this coin never gain any traction other than mine and dump. Thank you Gutshot for actually taking the time to research and identify the problem.
LoveMyEvo

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:17:34 PM

IN PROGRESS

KDC Android Wallet -  Currently being developed. Launches 24th January 2014 Delayed due to extra work on gravity well. Scheduled for release very early February.
KDC Metro Wallet -  Currently being developed. Launches by the end of February

Hi,

Stay tuned Cheesy

+++++1111

+1
+1 We need lower block reward and we also need something new that hasn't been done before then we can get alot of buy support.
Kheg

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:28:43 PM

IN PROGRESS

KDC Android Wallet -  Currently being developed. Launches 24th January 2014 Delayed due to extra work on gravity well. Scheduled for release very early February.

Hi,

Stay tuned Cheesy

+1 RPC is trading at around $7 and with 1Gh net hashrate. Coin seems very healthy... Higher prices mean everyone is happy, KDC gets picked up by cryptsy, and we all benefit. Do nothing and this coin never gain any traction other than mine and dump. Thank you Gutshot for actually taking the time to research and identify the problem.

Can't help the uninformed.

RonPaulCoin is MINING at about HALF the value of KlondikeCoin right now.  That means the current supply of KDC is worth nearly 2x as much as RPC in terms of BTC exchange rate.

You all are way too hung up on per-coin values rather than realizing that KDC is far more healthy than most of the other coins out there right now.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:40:09 PM

Noble Coin made a new e-commerce website that you can buy things like Amazon gift card and so on. And the price doubled within 5 hours Smiley
So why not doing sth like that?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:41:49 PM

IN PROGRESS

Hi,

Stay tuned Cheesy

RonPaulCoin is MINING at about HALF the value of KlondikeCoin right now.  That means the current supply of KDC is worth nearly 2x as much as RPC in terms of BTC exchange rate.

You all are way too hung up on per-coin values rather than realizing that KDC is far more healthy than most of the other coins out there right now.

That the price of our coin is going down, is normal, look at other coins!!!All prices are going down!!!Of course i want lwoer coins and faster block halvering as this will make me earn more money, but is this fair against new miners? I don't think so. KDC had a structure in the beginning and they need to keep this structure, that is my opinion. I believe Kitteh reduced the number of coins too and this indeed help their coin price. So i'm talking to my own wallet here, but i don't find it fair against new miners. KDC have a nice hashrate and when you check that people earn less then $8 per 1000kh/s then we are certainly not expensive, infact our coin price is to low and meaning cheap, market will automatically reflex the price at a certain moment in time, only a few days ago we were trading at 16000, dev cannot change anytime when something goes bad to the coin price.
tminer

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:42:45 PM

The only people I can see really clamoring for it are going to be the large stakeholders so that they can cash out quickly at a profit and then move on.  This is exactly what Klondike doesn't need.

this is not true for me . i am a small miner with my 7850 card, i have only 2k KDC.

But the fact is more and more alt coins are released every day , we need to emerge ahead of them for the success. the only ways for achieving

it was with 1--more activism and markets (see our website is not updated till from the launch, it even shows incorrect info 'Difficulty

re-target every 24 hours.'
, and we lag in many more things relating to dynamism) and with 2-- difficulty and rarity

BTC   188Voq78hJpfTg7CQKACiy4XbaN1UxdGqf
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:43:44 PM

Noble Coin made a new e-commerce website that you can buy things like Amazon gift card and so on. And the price doubled within 5 hours Smiley
So why not doing sth like that?
+1 This is what we need, and if you check the roadmap then it is also part of the roadmap... give dev some time, or better why are we as community not helping dev out, i'm sure that there are some technical people that can make websites, that can help, and i'm sure that they will receive a bounty from dev, or even from mine owners.
tminer

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:48:16 PM

Noble Coin made a new e-commerce website that you can buy things like Amazon gift card and so on. And the price doubled within 5 hours

things like that is must needed for  acchieving our goal

BTC   188Voq78hJpfTg7CQKACiy4XbaN1UxdGqf
Sparkzor

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:49:02 PM

The fun part in this community is - the people who are dumping and doesn't have like 50k KDC want's  a remake. The ones with 10k+ wants to let it be like it is. Let new KDC-community members have a shot to mine too.
This is very confusing since it should be the other way around  Grin

No one of the active holders here, will dump. We all have our targets and I think the majority of us has said it already.
I had to sell some yesterday so I can buy a new PSU, mine is dying... Cry So I only have around 6k KDC at the moment. My first target is 40k sat, then I will sell maybe 1-2k KDC. Next target is $1, there I will sell 50% of my KDC. Next target is either $5 or when I feel I need to withdraw some money!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:52:24 PM

The fun part in this community is - the people who are dumping and doesn't have like 50k KDC want's  a remake. The ones with 10k+ wants to let it be like it is. Let new KDC-community members have a shot to mine too.
This is very confusing since it should be the other way around  Grin

No one of the active holders here, will dump. We all have our targets and I think the majority of us has said it already.
I had to sell some yesterday so I can buy a new PSU, mine is dying... Cry So I only have around 6k KDC at the moment. My first target is 40k sat, then I will sell maybe 1-2k KDC. Next target is $1, there I will sell 50% of my KDC. Next target is either $5 or when I feel I need to withdraw some money!

Indeed it should be the other way around... But active holders know what KDC can achieve and we are buying those cheap KDC coins... I've more then 50K at the moment, and will keep on buying at those prices. I've stopped mining it because the earning on mining is lower then on other coins, but i dump those coins to buy more KDC. So i'm supporting the wake hands Smiley
Kheg

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:01:04 PM

IN PROGRESS

Hi,

Stay tuned Cheesy

That the price of our coin is going down, is normal, look at other coins!!!All prices are going down!!!Of course i want lwoer coins and faster block halvering as this will make me earn more money, but is this fair against new miners? I don't think so. KDC had a structure in the beginning and they need to keep this structure, that is my opinion. I believe Kitteh reduced the number of coins too and this indeed help their coin price. So i'm talking to my own wallet here, but i don't find it fair against new miners. KDC have a nice hashrate and when you check that people earn less then $8 per 1000kh/s then we are certainly not expensive, infact our coin price is to low and meaning cheap, market will automatically reflex the price at a certain moment in time, only a few days ago we were trading at 16000, dev cannot change anytime when something goes bad to the coin price.

Not sure if you've been keeping up, but NO coin right now is doing any better than Klondike.  In fact every coin is under stress right now, especially with what's going on with BTC as a whole.  Klondike has been in the top 10 for profitability for the last month straight.

KDC price going down?  It's gone down before.  Several times.  It's also gone up several times.  It will do so several more times, just like every other coin out there.

Read what I said about Catcoin again.  Tinkering with the block is only a bandaid.  The only thing is will possibly serve to do is allow the major stakeholders get get a quick pump and get the hell out of dodge at a profit.  Once they're out, we'll have a whole new set of bag holders bitching for yet a whole new quick fix.

Block fixes are NOT a long term solution, especially to an already stable coin like Klondike.

The dev shouldn't have to fix an already stable coin.  If the community wants the coin to become more valuable - the COMMUNITY should do something about it.  YOU all need to make the coin worth something instead of sitting there with your thumbs up your asses waiting for someone to give you a way to cash out for a profit.

*Disclaimer: I hold a stake in KDC, and I am a KDC pool operator.  Would a "quick fix" benefit me?  Yes.  Obviously, I don't want to see that because it means a long term failure for the coin.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:02:05 PM

The fun part in this community is - the people who are dumping and doesn't have like 50k KDC want's  a remake. The ones with 10k+ wants to let it be like it is. Let new KDC-community members have a shot to mine too.
This is very confusing since it should be the other way around  Grin

Indeed it should be the other way around... But active holders know what KDC can achieve and we are buying those cheap KDC coins... I've more then 50K at the moment, and will keep on buying at those prices. I've stopped mining it because the earning on mining is lower then on other coins, but i dump those coins to buy more KDC. So i'm supporting the wake hands Smiley

I had a buy order in but cancelled it. I think the the majority of KDC buy orders are the large stake holders here and buy support is getting weaker. I'm gonna wait to see how the developers handle this issue before putting another $ into KDC.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:40:12 PM

I'd prefer the reduction of block size through a fork. Otherwise KDC will just become worthless.
gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:48:03 PM

I think the coin is doing very well considering everything else going on in the cryptoworld. Even though the coin is at a lower price than what most may like to see, the truth is almost every other coin is down right now. Considering this coin has only been out for about a month I think it is showing very promising signs for the future. Look at what is happening outside this thread and the exchanges; The social presence of the coin is growing and can be further helped by the community. The coin is on 4 different exchanges and has made it to coinwarz and coinmarketcap within its first month. The Coin has a site that you can purchase Game Codes and eventually more with KDC. I know alot of people are skeptical about the amount of coins released during the first halving and I don't understand. The coin is one of the few out there that hasn't been majorly fixed or forked by the Devs. The fact that the coin need 20-30 Million to reach the goals everyone is wanting is not unreachable nor out of sight. If everyone that believed in KDC told even just 1 other person about it and that person invested only $1, the coin would take off.  So if you would like to help the coin spread the word; Like on FB, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on Reddit, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/klondikecoins 608 Likes
https://twitter.com/KlondikeCoins  373 Followers
http://www.reddit.com/r/klondikecoin  66 Readers

On
CoinWarz
CoinmarketCap
4 Different Exchanges Not yet Including Cryptsy
Multiple BIG Pools and even more smaller pools.

A site that accepts KDC to Purchase Items
http://cryptogamecodes.com/

Ads are running on multiple sites mainly;
https://a-ads.com/campaigns/1655
Coinurl.com
BTCGigs.com
A Few PPC Sites

All this within approx 1 month and With Much More to come in the near future...I think the coin has a bright future.

Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:51:32 PM

Yeah, if we don't get an update on what's being done to fix this within a day, I'll be dumping all my coins. To those who reply with the catchall, thanks for the cheap coins, weak hands etc, good luck to you. You'll need it.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:43:13 PM

I think the coin is doing very well considering everything else going on in the cryptoworld. Even though the coin is at a lower price than what most may like to see, the truth is almost every other coin is down right now. Considering this coin has only been out for about a month I think it is showing very promising signs for the future. Look at what is happening outside this thread and the exchanges; The social presence of the coin is growing and can be further helped by the community. The coin is on 4 different exchanges and has made it to coinwarz and coinmarketcap within its first month. The Coin has a site that you can purchase Game Codes and eventually more with KDC. I know alot of people are skeptical about the amount of coins released during the first halving and I don't understand. The coin is one of the few out there that hasn't been majorly fixed or forked by the Devs. The fact that the coin need 20-30 Million to reach the goals everyone is wanting is not unreachable nor out of sight. If everyone that believed in KDC told even just 1 other person about it and that person invested only $1, the coin would take off.  So if you would like to help the coin spread the word; Like on FB, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on Reddit, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/klondikecoins 608 Likes
https://twitter.com/KlondikeCoins  373 Followers
http://www.reddit.com/r/klondikecoin  66 Readers

On
CoinWarz
CoinmarketCap
4 Different Exchanges Not yet Including Cryptsy
Multiple BIG Pools and even more smaller pools.

A site that accepts KDC to Purchase Items
http://cryptogamecodes.com/

Ads are running on multiple sites mainly;
https://a-ads.com/campaigns/1655
Coinurl.com
BTCGigs.com
A Few PPC Sites

All this within approx 1 month and With Much More to come in the near future...I think the coin has a bright future.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! If people that spend so many hours complaining on this board, just spend those time to promote this coin then we would be already in better position. All altcoins are falling, so it is not just KDC alone... I have faith in this dev team, and if this coin is doing really that bad, why do we still have so much hashrate on this coin???!!!!!

Also, we are still in talk with crypsy to get listed, neither a yes or a no has been received, so we are still in the running. If indeed everybody ask one friend to invest just a few dollars then all the dumpers are out of KDC and we can move higher.

The bullshit about this coin will be dead in a few weeks/months is really stupid. Look at Alphacoin, listed on cryptsy and only have 150Mh/s networkhashrate, and there are many more cryptsy listed coins that has hashrate less then KDC. Please let DEV do their work, and if you don't like  it, then leave and mine MAXcoin or so, but maybe that was also not a good idea as they already decreased by 80% in a few days time.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:48:08 PM

I'd prefer the reduction of block size through a fork. Otherwise KDC will just become worthless.

NXT and MST are not mineable at the moment and there market cap is bigger then KDC, so your statement is crap!! The success of a coin is based on community and what dev can deliver. Got nothing to do with the number of coins etc, and also when you check coinwarz then people earning less $ by mining KDC then when mining other coins.. do you really want to lose miners? If believe you're pretty new in the business so you still have a lot to learn ....
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: