Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
Squeegie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mine for your life

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 09:15:39 PM

hi,

First Off everyone needs to calm down a d stop thee flaming, constant raging in the thread is not going to invite new people in and is what really kills off a coin.

We have discussed your points and will not be forking the coin, why?

- the reduction in minted coins being out on the market would likely be countered by the dumping of existing coins

- the drop in price is not just caused by a flood of minted coins, some crazy dumps are going on at the moment with btc.

- there are plenty of new coins out there wirh quick rductions in block rewards, our 3 month halving is quick, its a goldrush Smiley with further adoption through merchant services we can keep a steady price and see rises in value as the reward halves. We have to keep mining viable until the coin is transacted more

What we are going to do

Offer a service where we will host an open cart store for trusted members to sell whatever they like (has to be legal) through and accept kdc for payment. The products have to be bought by you and the kdc you make is all yours, we just host it.

Increase the offerings on the game store

Any dates when things are going to happen? Sounds great btw  Wink
Start offering Amazon and other gift cards

Redesign the website

Launch community initiatives - put up projects for you guys to complete and put up bountys for their completion

Continue to push on with the FB app

The roadmap will be updated in the coming days along with further details about the open cart store offering and how you can apply

Mayhem007

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:20:51 PM

Honestly i'm getting a little tired of all this crap. I see a statement here that KDC will be trading at 3000 by next week, ok, it can even be next month, but lets do the math here.

ONLY 20,000,000 x 0.00003000 = 600BTC in total!!!!

WTF = $420,000!!!! So you're saying that a fully mine KDC is worth ONLY $420,000!!!! And this means that more then 50 other coins NOT FULLY MINE are worth more then KDC.

Why is buying. I'm buying, a few of my friends are buying, but yes, we don't buy all the time, sometimes we need to go to sleep and sometimes price drops, but then i'm sure that one of the other big holders are buying. We are planning to buy up to 500,000KDC coins, that is not too bad when there are only 20,000,000 coins in total. Why are we buying so much coins, first of all we want to get the wake hands out of this coin, second of all, because we know the roadmap, third of all because I've been in chatting with cryptsy to get KDC listed.

I don't care if KDC is trading 3000 today or 8000, what i care is that KDC will trade $1 and that is the only thing that matters for me, and some of my friends. We are here for a Porsche not just to buy pizza's.

If DEV changed the structure then USDe, SMC, LEAF, FST, GDC, EAC, LOT, and almost 90% of the coins need to change their structure. I believe in KDC, and in fact when you think it will drop to 3000, then press the sell button, i will be more then happy to buy your coins at 6000.

#   Name   Market Cap   Price   Total Supply   Volume (24h)   % Change (24h)   Market Cap Graph (7d)
1    Bitcoin   $ 8,252,196,104   $ 666.63   12,378,975 BTC   $ 107,485,161   -2.37 %   
2    Ripples   $ 1,819,952,442   $ 0.018   99,999,998,012 XRP*   $ 128,171   +4.28 %   
3    Litecoin   $ 440,091,241   $ 17.20   25,593,454 LTC   $ 26,404,266   -5.86 %   
4    Peercoin   $ 93,585,881   $ 4.43   21,132,092 PPC   $ 2,859,793   -4.69 %   
5    DogeCoin   $ 63,937,682   $ 0.0013   47,569,611,679 DOGE   $ 4,554,326   +8.06 %   
6    Nxt   $ 47,444,938   $ 0.047   999,997,986 NXT*   $ 146,486   -1.24 %   
7    MasterCoin   $ 34,576,267   $ 61.40   563,162 MSC*   $ 22,918   -2.40 %   
8    Namecoin   $ 32,279,186   $ 4.04   7,998,442 NMC   $ 3,000,770   -6.47 %   
9    Quark   $ 18,985,616   $ 0.077   247,529,217 QRK   $ 665,948   -4.81 %   
10    ProtoShares   $ 16,845,102   $ 11.61   1,451,191 PTS   $ 287,149   +0.81 %   
11    Megacoin   $ 10,923,762   $ 0.49   22,115,500 MEC   $ 269,383   -6.21 %   

These are the top ten coins on coinmarket cap. worth $10 million.  They are all innovative top coins.  KDC is a copycat coin.  Not only is KDC a copycat coin, it is the most diluted coin with the lowest volume on the newest exchange.  If you think we are going to reach $10 million, you might need a check-up.  No wonder you are pumping KDC so much.  If I owned as much of KDC as you I would be trying to get everyone excited and ignore facts too. LMAO
gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:24:01 PM

This is turning into a real gold rush coin lol, The first miners of gold sold their gold really low as well...

Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:25:18 PM

hi,

First Off everyone needs to calm down a d stop thee flaming, constant raging in the thread is not going to invite new people in and is what really kills off a coin.

- the reduction in minted coins being out on the market would likely be countered by the dumping of existing coins

- the drop in price is not just caused by a flood of minted coins, some crazy dumps are going on at the moment with btc.

- there are plenty of new coins out there wirh quick rductions in block rewards, our 3 month halving is quick, its a goldrush Smiley with further adoption through merchant services we can keep a steady price and see rises in value as the reward halves. We have to keep mining viable until the coin is transacted more

What we are going to do

Offer a service where we will host an open cart store for trusted members to sell whatever they like (has to be legal) through and accept kdc for payment. The products have to be bought by you and the kdc you make is all yours, we just host it.

Redesign the website

Launch community initiatives - put up projects for you guys to complete and put up bountys for their completion

The roadmap will be updated in the coming days along with further details about the open cart store offering and how you can apply

Excellent.  I'm definitely interested in the bolded.  Will it be capable of handling reoccurring subscription payments?

Also bravo for sticking to your design plans.
KlondikeCoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:32:31 PM

t.

The management of the games store is being handed to another person who we know personally to allow it to be given more attention, so shouldn't be longer than a few days but a formal date will be given. Smiley

To the trolls & those who are complaining about the dilution:

The price of all crypto currencies is driven by speculation, to hold the price at 10 cents a coin it would only take just over $11,000 of new money a day on average if all of the newly minted coins were dumped on the market, this of course doesn't take into account other dumps etc...

All of the doom and gloom talk is what drives the price into the ground, those who are asking the block reward to be slashed sooner probably have a lot of KDC and would benefit from the pumped price. Wait 2 more months, there will be a jump then its only 3 months to the next jump.. etc.

It has been one month since launch, the block halving is not that far away. We stated from the beginning this is not a pump and dump coin so don't get upset that the price is not going 'to the moon' straight away.

If you want to see the price go up then spend the time you are spending here bashing the coin marketing it, this will both increase interest and stop scaring new visitors away. If you don't want to do this then don't post here and complain Smiley

It's a decentralised currency, we created it, we'll update it, we'll advertise services. But it is not just down to us to create services and raise awareness.
Mayhem007

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:33:40 PM

hi,

What we are going to do

Redesign the website

This is TOTALLY unacceptable.  Obviously the devs think that a new website and roadmap is going to make the coin more attractive to buyers.  This is the WORST possible decision of all the options.  I guess they want to be stubborn out of some misplaced sense of principles.  Their decision, but WOW.  See you guys when its trading at 1,000.  Then we will have a chance to make 10x of it goes to 10,000.

UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED  
KlondikeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:39:27 PM

This is just a pump and dump coin thats for sure.

Please take your baseless accusations away from this thread Smiley
Mayhem007

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:41:11 PM

t.

The management of the games store is being handed to another person who we know personally to allow it to be given more attention, so shouldn't be longer than a few days but a formal date will be given. Smiley

The price of all crypto currencies is driven by speculation, to hold the price at 10 cents a coin it would only take just over $11,000 of new money a day on average if all of the newly minted coins were dumped on the market, this of course doesn't take into account other dumps etc...

All of the doom and gloom talk is what drives the price into the ground, those who are asking the block reward to be slashed sooner probably have a lot of KDC and would benefit from the pumped price. Wait 2 more months, there will be a jump then its only 3 months to the next jump.. etc.

It has been one month since launch, the block halving is not that far away. We stated from the beginning this is not a pump and dump coin so don't get upset that the price is not going 'to the moon' straight away.

If you want to see the price go up then spend the time you are spending here bashing the coin marketing it, this will both increase interest and stop scaring new visitors away. If you don't want to do this then don't post here and complain Smiley

It's a decentralised currency, we created it, we'll update it, we'll advertise services. But it is not just down to us to create services and raise awareness.

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.  This coin will NEVER EVER get a pump to drive 10,000,000 coins to one dollar.  I dont care what you want to keep saying.  IT will NEVER go to the moon, if the devs cant understand this then WOW.  I was hoping for it to hit 2-3 Million market cap, which is the range that copycat coins trade in if they are lucky.  Sorry DEVS, but you are delusional if you think the pump will hit 10 million market cap.  If it gets to 2,000,000 market cap, it will hit a maximum of 20,000.

And thanks for calling a lot of the KDC community TROLLS.  Some of us are early investors that have lost a lot of money on you ingenious coin.  So if we have complaints you call us trolls?  How about you drop out of computing class and take some marketing and business courses?
KDCman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:44:36 PM

just sold everything
KlondikeCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:47:34 PM

t.

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.  This coin will NEVER EVER get a pump to drive 10,000,000 coins to one dollar.  I dont care what you want to keep saying.  IT will NEVER go to the moon, if the devs cant understand this then WOW.  I was hoping for it to hit 2-3 Million market cap, which is the range that copycat coins trade in if they are lucky.  Sorry DEVS, but you are delusional if you think the pump will hit 10 million market cap.  If it gets to 2,000,000 market cap, it will hit a maximum of 20,000.

And thanks for calling a lot of the KDC community TROLLS.  Some of us are early investors that have lost a lot of money on you ingenious coin.  So if we have complaints you call us trolls?  How about you drop out of computing class and take some marketing and business courses?

I think you might have misread what i put.

At no point did i say anything about reaching a dollar, i also did not say we were 'going to the moon'.

Your assumption that i am in 'computing class' is completely wrong. If you would like to read my post again i simply suggest your efforts are put into the marketing of the coin and its growth and not arguing with other members here.

The only thing that has changed with the coin since launch is the implementation of KGW, we were fully transparent and clear about the block reward, target time and total number of coins from the beginning. I am sorry if you have lost money investing in crypto currency, all investments carry a risk which is why you should carry them out carefully.

I also did not call the KDC community trolls, though looking at your posting history it does appear you have signed up simply to flame valued members of the community and argue Smiley

Klondikesupporter

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 09:50:13 PM

Ok well dev since you are online it's time to start a bounty for www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php.

So many true crypto enthusiasts are visiting this site daily and actively voting. It is a huge waste that seconds are going by without us in the top 6 coins in line to be listed. All we need is a 1btc bounty to get some great awareness of our coin.
theomoplatapus

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:54:12 PM

I don't understand...nothings changed since KGW, why the big freakout?

#Bitcoin
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:56:00 PM

t.

++++111

I believe in this coin and still keep buying all the time.
You will see boys, we may hit the top.
This coin has a great future and you will all see that for sure.
Thank you for nice and sincere explanations.
Kheg

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:57:16 PM

Grin

You all wanted buy support?  Well there ya go.  EVERYBODY wants the "cheap" KDC now!  Go you day-trading thugs!  Go fight over who buys it cheapest!  Go go go!

It's fun watching both sides trying to manipulate the market.
ZeroAsANumber

Impossible is Nothing

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:02:36 PM

there is no freakout, there's just a few sock puppets trolling on the expense of a discussion that occured here earlier about the block halving and total amount of coin.
I'll probably get flamed for saying they are trols. but I can't really bother.

probably from another coin or trying to get real cheap coins.

Kheg

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:05:42 PM

there is no freakout, there's just a few sock puppets trolling on the expense of a discussion that occured here earlier about the block halving and total amount of coin.

They're getting their cheap coins now.   Undecided

My guess is KDC will be back in the mid 6000's by suppertime.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:05:48 PM

Everybody talks, lets do business Wink
Let them troll and please guys dont get the bait!
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:06:20 PM

hi,

What we are going to do

Redesign the website

Excellent.  I'm definitely interested in the bolded.  Will it be capable of handling reoccurring subscription payments?

Also bravo for sticking to your design plans.

+11111

Dev has spoken, now lets focus on what is necessary to help this coin moving further...I would suggest that we now end this discussion and that people who don't agree press the sell button and leave this coin.
ZeroAsANumber

Impossible is Nothing

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:07:56 PM

They're getting their cheap coins now.   Undecided

My guess is KDC will be back in the mid 6000's by suppertime.

notice the silence of the trols, now that the price had dropped and they got what they wanted Smiley

MysticDOGE

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:10:19 PM

Nice developments in this topic Smiley This discussing keeps topic on first page Smiley

Now lets discuss positive things.

For the game webshop, i'd like to suggest:

- Battlefield 4 premium  Grin

>> Vote now http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php <<

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: