Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:14:39 PM

7 BTC at a decent price is a huge support for you  Huh
I wonder if I should laugh or cry

It is huge relative to the overall trade volume.

It IS a good sign - got to start with baby steps, right?
Albertx1987

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:35:21 PM

hashrate below 400mhs hmmm ppl are actually pulling out. i hope i dont regret staying here. im already in deep so im hanging on. but i dont see why the devs didnt fork the coin and make it a little harder to mine, i know they are mining this coin as well and its in there best interest to make money but i still dont see why they cant make the coin just a little bit harder to mine

bentmar

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:12:30 PM

hashrate below 400mhs hmmm ppl are actually pulling out. i hope i dont regret staying here. im already in deep so im hanging on. but i dont see why the devs didnt fork the coin and make it a little harder to mine, i know they are mining this coin as well and its in there best interest to make money but i still dont see why they cant make the coin just a little bit harder to mine

I think its more welcoming for new miners with this reward, you have to remember this, were not supposed to be 10dollar/KDC our first month Tongue.

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!  KlondikeCoin:L1gyKVVs8wTcXEGLUHBLktz9P5JWuDjdqF  SunCoin: SfWNMhYF7vYwttRn3M8GHH4mHPkBUM2z6E
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:21:01 PM

Network Hashrate: 426.95 MH/s now

Look, every day, you have new coins. Saturncoin hashrate was over 1GH/s, and now less then 200Mh/s. If you compare our hashrate to other coins we are pretty stable.

The roadmap presented on Page 1, should indeed by changed and updated with new target dates. That roadmap was really very impressive. But for me it is not important if they are able to achieve it by end of the month or if they will be finished only in April or May.

Another point is, there is a new website were you can purchase game code, that guy or DEV is putting their own money at risk for us, if it was a pump and dump coin then they will never do that, they would already sold all their coins and just make another coin. DEV notice that sort term profit is maybe nice, but you can make a lot more money with supporting your coins and keep on supporting.

People are selling for all kind of reasons, but remember one thing. SXC was trading at 10000 against LTC, was worthless, hit 300000. JKC was worthless hit 300000 or more.

The point what i want to make is, yeap, now the coin price looks like it is only moving lower, but was that not the same with MEOW, TIPS, MOON? Why did the coin price move of those three coins? Maybe KDC is trading at 1000 next month, who knows, but maybe it is trading at 100000, nobody knows. CAT was trading below 20000 and hit 150000 a few weeks ago, why? I don't have a clue, but it did.

I'm a real investor. I've started with 1BTC on cryptsy in November, and i have a total of 15BTC (plus a few withdraws Wink), and what did I do, i was trading a coin, i even didn't know the history behind the coins that i bought and sold.

If we hit cryptsy, this coin can move everywhere. We don't need to be stupid and say, this coin will only move up, because it won't, but there are so many examples that show me that everything is possible. NET,SXC,JKC,DOGE.

bentmar

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:21:19 PM

Dont forget to vote http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!  KlondikeCoin:L1gyKVVs8wTcXEGLUHBLktz9P5JWuDjdqF  SunCoin: SfWNMhYF7vYwttRn3M8GHH4mHPkBUM2z6E
Albertx1987

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:30:30 PM

Look, every day, you have new coins. Saturncoin hashrate was over 1GH/s, and now less then 200Mh/s. If you compare our hashrate to other coins we are pretty stable.

The roadmap presented on Page 1, should indeed by changed and updated with new target dates. That roadmap was really very impressive. But for me it is not important if they are able to achieve it by end of the month or if they will be finished only in April or May.

Another point is, there is a new website were you can purchase game code, that guy or DEV is putting their own money at risk for us, if it was a pump and dump coin then they will never do that, they would already sold all their coins and just make another coin. DEV notice that sort term profit is maybe nice, but you can make a lot more money with supporting your coins and keep on supporting.

People are selling for all kind of reasons, but remember one thing. SXC was trading at 10000 against LTC, was worthless, hit 300000. JKC was worthless hit 300000 or more.

The point what i want to make is, yeap, now the coin price looks like it is only moving lower, but was that not the same with MEOW, TIPS, MOON? Why did the coin price move of those three coins? Maybe KDC is trading at 1000 next month, who knows, but maybe it is trading at 100000, nobody knows. CAT was trading below 20000 and hit 150000 a few weeks ago, why? I don't have a clue, but it did.

I'm a real investor. I've started with 1BTC on cryptsy in November, and i have a total of 15BTC (plus a few withdraws Wink), and what did I do, i was trading a coin, i even didn't know the history behind the coins that i bought and sold.

If we hit cryptsy, this coin can move everywhere. We don't need to be stupid and say, this coin will only move up, because it won't, but there are so many examples that show me that everything is possible. NET,SXC,JKC,DOGE.

your right placebo. i havent stopped mining since launch but sometimes it gets frustrating.. but yeah MOON, tips, and MEOW are garbage coins and they have exploded. we will have our turn!!

xspeed9190

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:46:12 PM

Has anyone seen this new one, Litebar.  1.35 million and already trading at .015 btc  we have 14.7x more KDC so we should be around .0011 btc. yet we are no where close to that.  They are brand new.  What do they have that we don't?  A much more limited distribution path.  Right now 5 coins per block and halves very soon. to 2, then 1.  I still think like many others.  The halving needs to come sooner for KDC,  there are just too many KDC being made a day.

BTC:19vSvHFzpFegJJsqCnkXTSPQF4UE3Vsm6i
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:47:55 PM

your right placebo. i havent stopped mining since launch but sometimes it gets frustrating.. but yeah MOON, tips, and MEOW are garbage coins and they have exploded. we will have our turn!!

Agree, it frustate me too, as for example i was one of those stupid guys that sold MOON, TIPS, MEOW too early, way too early, i got have made 100BTC or even more... Now i don't want to make the same mistake here. Yes, coin price really disappointed me (at the moment), but i really love the hashrate, and more the number of miners, and the great development team behind KDC, and one day we will see our rewards. As i told this a lot to a lot of people, if you want quick money, mine something different then KDC, for KDC you need to be patient. I don't care if i will drive with a Porsche today, or next week or next year, but i know that KDC can make me rich, i'm not selling any coin, in fact i'm buying, using other profits from other coins to buy KDC. And now with the new gaming site, you already can use your coins in a good way.
G440T

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:56:59 PM

Agree, it frustate me too, as for example i was one of those stupid guys that sold MOON, TIPS, MEOW too early, way too early, i got have made 100BTC or even more... Now i don't want to make the same mistake here. Yes, coin price really disappointed me (at the moment), but i really love the hashrate, and more the number of miners, and the great development team behind KDC, and one day we will see our rewards. As i told this a lot to a lot of people, if you want quick money, mine something different then KDC, for KDC you need to be patient. I don't care if i will drive with a Porsche today, or next week or next year, but i know that KDC can make me rich, i'm not selling any coin, in fact i'm buying, using other profits from other coins to buy KDC. And now with the new gaming site, you already can use your coins in a good way.
I take it you've lost money due to the price drops?

Can't make a good amount of money without taking risks though.

I've made 3x my investment even at these low prices, I think KDC will take off when the block halving comes.

Sadly we may see another month or so at 0.0001 and under.
0xB800

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:18:25 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 09:51:27 PM by 0xB800

good kdc pool at https://cryptoworld.eu/kdc/eng/   So stable, much power!
kaotik

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:54:00 PM

How much contagion can happen between coins, if a strong coin such as dogecoin spikes up, will it pull coins such as KlondikeCoin and NobleCoin?
Squeegie

Activity: 98

Mine for your life

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 10:59:25 PM

How much contagion can happen between coins, if a strong coin such as dogecoin spikes up, will it pull coins such as KlondikeCoin and NobleCoin?

I don't think so,Doge spikes cuz of incoming halving.

Tofer

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:11:41 PM

It seems like it'll be forever for the block halving... sigh. 

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
flangefrog

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 11:42:10 PM

Hey everyone,

It's good to encourage questions about the coin, the initial question was a genuine concern from someone that has spent time and money on the coin. I've raised the out of date initial post and it should be updated shortly. Like I said, we're just working hard on other stuff we feel will be more beneficial. However, it's a good point that we don't want to put new adopters off.

Now, something more positive - we're now live with the game key store beta. I know I keep repeating it, but there is very limited stock at the moment. It's a beta, we need to start small to prevent any issues to a larger group that would generate negative feeling towards the coin.

That being said, go spend some KDC! Please PM me if you have any issues, and feedback on the forums with your experience Smiley.

http://www.cryptogamecodes.com

Just bought BF4 premium off your site. The payment process worked very nicely. Do you have the source code for your payment module? I do a lot of OpenCart development and I'd be interested in having a look at it.
aimnano

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:37:50 AM

https://pool.chunky.ms/doge/site_assets/chunky/img/chunky_small_2.png

Hey Klondike Coin thread, looking for a place to mine KDC? Join us at Chunky Pool!

• Brand new dashboard/homepage!
  • No fees
  • SSL encryption
  • Custom MPOS layout
  • Support and a wonderful community @ irc.freenode.net #chunky
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers
  • Excellent stability and uptime

Pools
  • Dogecoin - port 3333
  • Earthcoin - port 3334
  • RonPaulCoin - port 3335
  • Lottocoin - port 3336
  • Stablecoin - port 3337
  • 42coin - port 3338
  • Digibyte - port 3339
  • Litecoin - port 3340
  • Klondikecoin - port 3341
  • Leafcoin - port 3342
  • Potcoin - port 4200
  • Multiport - port 6666

We are miners just like you. We started this pool because we were sick of trying to find pools that didn't go down all the time. We are committed to making a better mining environment for you and for ourselves.

https://pool.chunky.ms/
AMAZONBTC

Activity: 163

Amazon for BTC

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:47:43 AM

Please take a second and look at this:
http://coinmarketcap.com/volume.html#max

Do you see the volume of MaxCoin traded at mcxNOW?

WE NEED KLONDIKE ON mcxNOW!

Willing to make a donation of 5k coins

What do you guys think?

Tofer

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:08:35 AM

What do you guys think?
Ive been there all day and it's crazy but MAX is the ONLY one being traded heavily there but you never know it's pretty big after just a few days I think. + everyone there hates cryptsy since mcxNOW has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better set up.  That being said I think its a great idea, I'm not liking coinmarket.io and coinedup 100KDC to donate if we get an official thing going.

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:35:38 AM

What do you guys think?

I think it's a great idea and I will donate also
eddied316

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:48:39 AM

What do you guys think?
Ive been there all day and it's crazy but MAX is the ONLY one being traded heavily there but you never know it's pretty big after just a few days I think. + everyone there hates cryptsy since mcxNOW has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better set up.  That being said I think its a great idea, I'm not liking coinmarket.io and coinedup 100KDC to donate if we get an official thing going.

Count me in
xspeed9190

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:12:04 AM

What do you guys think?

Count me in

I agree mcxNow is much better than cryptsy 

BTC:19vSvHFzpFegJJsqCnkXTSPQF4UE3Vsm6i
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: