Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
Jilixi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 06:00:12 AM

My account is still locked at kdc.cryptofountain.com , i have send mail, contacted support came here. Nothing worked

Still have some kdc over there.

Same here, mine is locked as well and cannot contact support.  Huh

Noone can help? This is retarded. Scam pool!

When you are at the edit account page can you press the big blue button that says unlock?

Thanks for the fast response, No as i can't login i can't acces the edit account page.

So you cant login at all?, what does the website say when you try?

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:02:29 AM

My account is still locked at kdc.cryptofountain.com , i have send mail, contacted support came here. Nothing worked

When you are at the edit account page can you press the big blue button that says unlock?

Thanks for the fast response, No as i can't login i can't acces the edit account page.

Feeling like a fool here, it suddenly worked..

Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 06:06:33 AM

Feeling like a fool here, it suddenly worked..

Cheesy

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:10:27 AM

hahha those new security systems on pools make me laugh alot... lots of people dont read  Cheesy
Jes159

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:26:09 AM

Hi everyone,

So, as hinted at in the dev announcement last night, they are putting someone in charge of managing the game keys store. That would be me, so I wanted to introduce myself and tell you a bit about my plans for the site.

First things first, my relationship with the devs. I know them all personally, but up until now I haven’t been involved with the project in any way other than watching them work their butts off for the past month.

I’m a very avid PC gamer, so when the suggestion of a game key store came up it really grabbed my interest. I did some research over the last week or so, bought up a little stock to be able to test the concept and then approached the team to offer my support.

My research showed that while there are some stores out there offering game keys, they are pretty much offering them at the RRP with their unique selling point being that they accept crypto. For me, this isn’t good enough. Your average crypto holder is currently using crypto as an investment and not as a means to buy goods. This means that there is no incentive whatsoever to use a large chunk of their crypto to buy goods that they can buy for much cheaper using fiat.

I think there’s a real market for a GOOD gamekey website given that the average crypto user demographics are fairly similar to the average gamer demographics (source: the sa and cryptocurrency.org).

My plan for the gamekey website is going to be to make the prices competitive, so it’s worthwhile actually converting fiat into KDC to take advantage of the prices we offer (Max Payne 3 for around $5 for example). In the early stages, stock is going to be very limited while we make sure that the site works how we want it to, and while we build up initial stock levels. This will be a beta period, and I hope you’ll all appreciate that this is a brand new business idea and that it can take months for a new store to build up stock and start being successful. I saw someone quote the volume of 5BTC a day – this simply won’t be the case early on, even most fiat stores would kill for that sort of volume!

In these very early stages, I’d ask that anyone who buys a key post about it to share their experience and provide feedback to me. I plan to be very open and honest about future plans etc, so ask away if you have any questions.
Finally, I’ll keep you all updated on the state of the site, new stock coming in etc. We’re currently redoing the whole thing, so you won’t notice many changes for the next 24 hours or so.
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:35:20 AM

Hi everyone,

So, as hinted at in the dev announcement last night, they are putting someone in charge of managing the game keys store. That would be me, so I wanted to introduce myself and tell you a bit about my plans for the site.

First things first, my relationship with the devs. I know them all personally, but up until now I haven’t been involved with the project in any way other than watching them work their butts off for the past month.

I’m a very avid PC gamer, so when the suggestion of a game key store came up it really grabbed my interest. I did some research over the last week or so, bought up a little stock to be able to test the concept and then approached the team to offer my support.

My research showed that while there are some stores out there offering game keys, they are pretty much offering them at the RRP with their unique selling point being that they accept crypto. For me, this isn’t good enough. Your average crypto holder is currently using crypto as an investment and not as a means to buy goods. This means that there is no incentive whatsoever to use a large chunk of their crypto to buy goods that they can buy for much cheaper using fiat.

I think there’s a real market for a GOOD gamekey website given that the average crypto user demographics are fairly similar to the average gamer demographics (source: the sa and cryptocurrency.org).

My plan for the gamekey website is going to be to make the prices competitive, so it’s worthwhile actually converting fiat into KDC to take advantage of the prices we offer (Max Payne 3 for around $5 for example). In the early stages, stock is going to be very limited while we make sure that the site works how we want it to, and while we build up initial stock levels. This will be a beta period, and I hope you’ll all appreciate that this is a brand new business idea and that it can take months for a new store to build up stock and start being successful. I saw someone quote the volume of 5BTC a day – this simply won’t be the case early on, even most fiat stores would kill for that sort of volume!

In these very early stages, I’d ask that anyone who buys a key post about it to share their experience and provide feedback to me. I plan to be very open and honest about future plans etc, so ask away if you have any questions.
Finally, I’ll keep you all updated on the state of the site, new stock coming in etc. We’re currently redoing the whole thing, so you won’t notice many changes for the next 24 hours or so.

Welcome!

Are you planning of adding BF 4 premium too ?

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
Jes159

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:37:22 AM

Welcome!

I will add it just for you Smiley I'll get it up asap for you.
MysticDOGE

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:42:56 AM

Welcome!

Thanks. If price is nice / normal, i will buy Cheesy

DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
Squeegie

Activity: 98

Mine for your life

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 08:47:32 AM

Sounds great,keep the hard work up  Embarrassed

Jes159

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:53:32 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 09:18:32 AM by Jes159

Welcome!

Thanks. If price is nice / normal, i will buy Cheesy

Should be around $44. Given current prices of BTC that's 0.063 or around 1350 KDC at current value. Obviously might change a little between now and when we get the site up, will keep you posted Smiley.

Edit: updated the kdc value, my bad.
MysticDOGE

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:20:59 AM

Ill be ready Smiley

spankyminer

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:22:11 AM

Your average crypto holder is currently using crypto as an investment and not as a means to buy goods. This means that there is no incentive whatsoever to use a large chunk of their crypto to buy goods that they can buy for much cheaper using fiat.

My plan for the gamekey website is going to be to make the prices competitive, so it’s worthwhile actually converting fiat into KDC to take advantage of the prices we offer (Max Payne 3 for around $5 for example).

Amazing. I really like the kdc dev team & friends... they are rational and ambitious and wont take any bait as reducing the block award etc etc.

When I heard of the KDC Shop I thought nice but nothing special because of the same reasons you explained. By adressing this issue with a competetiv price in comparison to fiat, is a very nice business idea and will certainly reach the goal of gaining more attraction for kdc.

But how do you run a profit yielding store under this premise? Or is it a low profit store just above break eve with the main goal of etablishing kdc instead of profit by selling keys?

Anyway, post like these make believe in this coin... even at a current price of 4k satoshi!

MysticDOGE

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:32:57 AM

i really cant believe you dude... your gonna smack your own ass so fucking hard in 2 months or something... this coin has potential...I got about 10k... not that much.. but holding for sure... 2 weeks ago i saw this coin @42000 satoshi on coinmarket... it will at LEAST go to 20000 satoshi again.... better think again buddy... before doing stupid things Wink

I would be shocked if he has 100k to begin with and even more shocked if he sells it. We are probably about to hear some BS excuse why he can't do it now. He was trying to spread FUD and someone called him on it. Time to retreat to the cave.

I've 100% faith  in this coin, and the owner knows that, and i have enough money to buy a few 100ks, that is not a big problem. As i already said so many times, 5000 satoshi means 1000BTC total marketcap or only $700,000. Look at the list of coins. Look at Vertcoin for example, look at Kitteh, look at Moon, all higher.

He still have some time, before BTCs are on coinmarket.io it will take something like 30mins or so.

Yeah I have no doubts in your commitment. Unfortunately the other guy is offline now probably creating his next account to spread FUD with.

Dammit i really want those 100K cheap coins... and most likely he bought coin!!! because some people didn't do any resources and believe what he was saying and dump their coins.

Cheap coins for you Placebo:

Sell orders
Price   KDC   BTC
0.00004100   60368.7575   2.47511906

bentmar

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:35:37 AM

Damn the mtgox shit really impacts on the altcoin market :/

I will hold and watch it rise strong again! Smiley

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!  KlondikeCoin:L1gyKVVs8wTcXEGLUHBLktz9P5JWuDjdqF  SunCoin: SfWNMhYF7vYwttRn3M8GHH4mHPkBUM2z6E
rikkie

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 10:51:03 AM

Is there a faucet for Klondike Coin.
Don't find anyone working at this moment;
NetAlp

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:56:22 AM

ship is sinking
need rescuers  Sad

▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
          █   █▄  ▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀█  ██  ▄ ▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄
 █▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀▀      ▐███▄ ▀ ▀▀▄
  ▀██▄    ▀▄    ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀█    ▄██
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄  █▌ ▀▀▄▄▄  ▄█     ▐█
   ▀▄▄ ██▀▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  █▄▄    █▀
     █▌ ██    ▐████▀▀   ▄██▄▄▄▄██
      ▌ ▐█   █ ▀▄    ▄ ▐██▀    ▀
        █▀  █    ▀     ▐██
       ▄▀ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀████
      ▄▀    ▄█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █▀
    ▄▀   ▄█▀▀█▀        ▀█▄▄▀
 █     ▄█▀              ▀
██   ▄█▀
█▀ ▄█▀
██▄██
▀███
 ▀██
  ▀█
Tigereum             ▀▀▄▄
                ▀█▄▄
▀▄▄      ▄▄       ▀█▄▄
  ▀█▄     ▀█▄       ▀██▄
    ▀█▄    ███▄▄     ▀██▄
      ██▄▄   ▀███▄    ▀██▄
       ▀█▄▄    ████   ▀▀██▄
        ███    ▀████   ▐███
        ▀██▄    ████▄   ████
        ████    ▀████▌   ▐██▄
         ▀███    ▀███    ▐███▐
          ▀███    ▀███     ███
          ▀████    ▀███     ██▄
            ███      ██      ██▄
             ███      █▌      ███
              ▀█▄      █       ██
               ▀█▄▄     ▀       █▄
                ▀█▌              ▀
                 ▀█
                  ▀▄
              ' WHITEPAPER '             
Join Us on Telegram
Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin
MysticDOGE

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:24:57 AM

Is there a faucet for Klondike Coin.
Don't find anyone working at this moment;

There is 1 official, see OP. That one is dry at the moment. Hopefully someone can put some KDC in it.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:26:59 AM

i really cant believe you dude... your gonna smack your own ass so fucking hard in 2 months or something... this coin has potential...I got about 10k... not that much.. but holding for sure... 2 weeks ago i saw this coin @42000 satoshi on coinmarket... it will at LEAST go to 20000 satoshi again.... better think again buddy... before doing stupid things Wink

I would be shocked if he has 100k to begin with and even more shocked if he sells it. We are probably about to hear some BS excuse why he can't do it now. He was trying to spread FUD and someone called him on it. Time to retreat to the cave.

I've 100% faith  in this coin, and the owner knows that, and i have enough money to buy a few 100ks, that is not a big problem. As i already said so many times, 5000 satoshi means 1000BTC total marketcap or only $700,000. Look at the list of coins. Look at Vertcoin for example, look at Kitteh, look at Moon, all higher.

He still have some time, before BTCs are on coinmarket.io it will take something like 30mins or so.

Yeah I have no doubts in your commitment. Unfortunately the other guy is offline now probably creating his next account to spread FUD with.

Dammit i really want those 100K cheap coins... and most likely he bought coin!!! because some people didn't do any resources and believe what he was saying and dump their coins.

Cheap coins for you Placebo:

Sell orders
Price   KDC   BTC
0.00004100   60368.7575   2.47511906

Indeed i have added a few, and the sell way is almost gone ,allowing some other KDC believer to add some too Smiley
Jes159

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:34:47 AM

Your average crypto holder is currently using crypto as an investment and not as a means to buy goods. This means that there is no incentive whatsoever to use a large chunk of their crypto to buy goods that they can buy for much cheaper using fiat.

My plan for the gamekey website is going to be to make the prices competitive, so it’s worthwhile actually converting fiat into KDC to take advantage of the prices we offer (Max Payne 3 for around $5 for example).

Amazing. I really like the kdc dev team & friends... they are rational and ambitious and wont take any bait as reducing the block award etc etc.

When I heard of the KDC Shop I thought nice but nothing special because of the same reasons you explained. By adressing this issue with a competetiv price in comparison to fiat, is a very nice business idea and will certainly reach the goal of gaining more attraction for kdc.

But how do you run a profit yielding store under this premise? Or is it a low profit store just above break eve with the main goal of etablishing kdc instead of profit by selling keys?

Anyway, post like these make believe in this coin... even at a current price of 4k satoshi!

No profit yielding in the short term, it's solely for coin promotion at this point in time. Hopefully we'll start seeing some good volumes as the store develops and range increases.

With any luck, holders of other currencies will trade into KDC just to use for bargains in the store Smiley.
mikesbmw

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:42:30 AM

Indeed i have added a few, and the sell way is almost gone ,allowing some other KDC believer to add some too Smiley

But yesterday you said: "We are planning to buy up to 500,000KDC coins, that is not too bad when there are only 20,000,000 coins in total."

Now you only bought 27,000 (if it was you). To be sure I checked Coinedup, but you didn't buy there as well.
When are you going to buy the remaining 473.000? You're not just waiting to see if it drops any lower, are you?  Wink
The coin could really need a HUGE boost like a buyer at 5799 (like it was when you announced that you were going to buy the 500K).

Nah, I'm just screwing with you.  Cheesy I know that you are on the complete opposite side and have 110% faith in this coin and the path you are traveling. It's sort of your duty to react the way you do.

I'm the kind of person that says what needs to be said, regardless of my wallet size. (which is zero now, by the way) People don't always appreciate that, but at least I'm honest.

Okay, guys and dolls, I'll leave you to it.

And believe me: I wish you all the best!, because no one likes a loss...  Sad

NXT: Next Generation of Cryptocurrency http://nxtcrypto.org
NEM:New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: