Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:45:14 PM

People want a fork so that they can dump at higher prices, kill the coin and move on to the next one.

I want to still mine/use KDC in 2015, so thank you devs for not giving up on your initial plans Wink

+1000000000000

Fucking great answer!!!! If i look at my wallet then a fork is soo nice, i can sell all my +100K KDC and move to another coin, but i also want to use KDC in 2015/2016/2017....
nightengale

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:45:39 PM

So what is wrong with KDC?

1. PROMOTION

2. PROMOTION

3. PROMOTION

Infact everybody should be talking about KDC on twitter, and now they are talking about DVC, MEOW, VTC, UNO, DOGE

From the moment we can have KDC in that list then block halvering yes/or no, it really doesn't matter, as we are in the list of coins that everybody is talking about.

There's a point to be made here. Doge is pretty much useless, but they make up for it with publicity and community.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:53:58 PM

Guys,

Have a look at this great website:

http://cryptogamecodes.com/

If you don't love KDC anymore, then don't dump it on the market but BUY some great game codes with it, so then your mining effort was not for nothing!!!

KDC_Dave

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:54:08 PM

1. PROMOTION

2. PROMOTION

3. PROMOTION

Infact everybody should be talking about KDC on twitter, and now they are talking about DVC, MEOW, VTC, UNO, DOGE

From the moment we can have KDC in that list then block halvering yes/or no, it really doesn't matter, as we are in the list of coins that everybody is talking about.

There's a point to be made here. Doge is pretty much useless, but they make up for it with publicity and community.

Couldn't agree more. Maybe we could appoint some community leaders? Any of you interested?
Jilixi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 07:59:04 PM

1. PROMOTION

2. PROMOTION

3. PROMOTION

Couldn't agree more. Maybe we could appoint some community leaders? Any of you interested?

and what would that mean?

I can take up a postion to post through twitter, facebook etc etc.

I dont know if possible but if I can be given permission to edit the first page, I could keep it updated, I have this topic up as one of the start pages Cheesy

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:04:30 PM

1. PROMOTION

2. PROMOTION

3. PROMOTION

Community leaders needs to be in contact with DEV team as they need to know what they are doing, if there are any delays, etc.

What i would suggest is that every Tuesday (or it doesn't matter which date) at 8pm (doesn't matter which time) there is a IRC session. This is a session were miners/investors can ask questions to the DEV team. But of course those session needs to add value, people don't need to enter it to start complaining about the coin price or so. No really a brainstorm session that adds value to KDC. Suggestions to improve it....

Jilixi

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 08:33:53 PM

I could give updates once or twice per week or as soon as there is something important do be announced, Devs if you feel that I could be suited for a position as mentioned above, feel free to PM me or add me on skype: Jilixy

KDC_Dave

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:40:42 PM

Thanks guys, let me talk it through the team and I'll get back to you...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:39:51 PM

@DEV,

In fact look at the first page thread of USDe. They have all the names of people that are working for USDe or are part of USDe. It would be nice to also have this.

Mr. X is responsible for .....
Mr. Y is responsible for ....
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:46:55 PM

@DEV,

In fact look at the first page thread of USDe. They have all the names of people that are working for USDe or are part of USDe. It would be nice to also have this.

Mr. X is responsible for .....
Mr. Y is responsible for ....
Tofer

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:41:06 PM

1. PROMOTION

2. PROMOTION

3. PROMOTION

Exactly what has been really pissing me off lately.  Prices are having less and less to do with facts or common sense and more to do with how many people you can whip into a frenzy over stupid memes or big names.  Just look at maxcoins,  nothing new, no real innovation.  The market has been and is continuing to be flooded with those coins and prices are still high.  It's something like $30 a day for 1Mh with a nethash of I think 1 or more Th.  Yet the price is still high all because Max Keiser has a lot of followers who listen to what he says regardless of facts and common sense.  Theres half as many max coins mined than Klondike.  And maxcoin has been around for only a week or 2 yet prices still high.  I have concluded that there are not enough educated investors in the market and that most of the success that coins like MAX have had can only really be attributed to lemmings who aren't smart and easily manipulated.  Why else would these coins be big when others aren't.  Hell if the majority of the market weren't lemmings then coins wouldn't become so concentrated in so few hands as well panic buying/selling wouldn't happen so often and massive swings wouldn't happen as a result of ZERO news other than 1m charts on bitcoinwisdom.  I understand its all speculation but speculation should be based on what the product is and will be not what the product is worth will be worth, you know.  All I hear from max Keiser is maxcoins will be worth this or this, nothing about what the coin is or will be used for, just price price profit!  I mean come on, some actually created a new thread because the main one wasn't updated enough.  More effort was put into KDC today by its devs than the entirety of max by its devs, yet still max is high.  
So in conclusion nothing is true and everything is permitted.  Throw out any preconceived notions you have about markets or crypto or anything but the basic manipulable nature of humans, and that the big players sooner or later will/can do anything and everything to take advantage of that.  We are not at the controllers mercy we are at the mercy of their mindless horde, as the controller can and will frequently change yet the horde that they control wont.

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Tofer

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:05:17 PM

Dont take what I say as an attack on anything but the ridiculously stupid horde of deep pocketed or collaboratively deep pocketed idiots that seem to fuel the flames of corruption and ignorance.

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:16:20 PM

People want a fork so that they can dump at higher prices, kill the coin and move on to the next one.

I want to still mine/use KDC in 2015, so thank you devs for not giving up on your initial plans Wink

A fork would not kill the coin. Reducing the amount of coins minted daily would only help stabilize prices. That's why everyone is looking forward to block halving. Less coins minted  = higher value.
Jilixi

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 09:23:36 PM

A fork would not kill the coin. Reducing the amount of coins minted daily would only help stabilize prices. That's why everyone is looking forward to block halving. Less coins minted  = higher value.

It would be nice indeed, but would only benefit early adopters and it would be the easy way to go. There is another way to make the coin more valuable, promotion and ways to spend it.

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:28:13 PM

A fork would not kill the coin. Reducing the amount of coins minted daily would only help stabilize prices. That's why everyone is looking forward to block halving. Less coins minted  = higher value.

It would be nice indeed, but would only benefit early adopters and it would be the easy way to go. There is another way to make the coin more valuable, promotion and ways to spend it.

Forking would benefit anyone who has coins now and in the future, not just early adopters. Please explain why it would not benefit someone who just started mining today..
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:33:39 PM

Slowing down the rate of KDC would solve the inflationary problem, but it would be a pain to fork it now.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Jilixi

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 09:40:23 PM

Forking would benefit anyone who has coins now and in the future, not just early adopters. Please explain why it would not benefit someone who just started mining today..

Lets say you fork the coin within 3-4 days, how many people would not jump on today to get double the coins until halving and then dump it all? because from the moment of the annoucement of early block halving the prices would sky rocket and go up just a little bit more after halving until the HUGE drop that will occur because the lack of buy support over the dump that is already happening. That is the scenario of the early block halving.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:42:11 PM

Because of the following. Block halvering will not double the coin price. There are 4 possible options:

1. Coin price somehow double in price, high rate stay the same, profit for miners stay the same because of double price.
2. Coin price doesn't move higher only a few days, high rate stay the same, profit for miners will be 50% less then before fork.
3. Coin price somehow double in price, high rate double, profit for miners will be 50% less then before fork.
4. Coin price doesn't move higher only a few days, high rate drop, profit for miner will be 50% less then before fork.

So meaning: We will either not double in price, or new miners will earn a lot less then current miner. If everybody can explain in which situation the new miners will profit then i'm all earns Smiley
Tofer

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:43:51 PM

Community leaders needs to be in contact with DEV team as they need to know what they are doing, if there are any delays, etc.

What i would suggest is that every Tuesday (or it doesn't matter which date) at 8pm (doesn't matter which time) there is a IRC session. This is a session were miners/investors can ask questions to the DEV team. But of course those session needs to add value, people don't need to enter it to start complaining about the coin price or so. No really a brainstorm session that adds value to KDC. Suggestions to improve it....
Yes!  Lets get some direct discussion with devs about where coin is going, brainstorm marketing, brainstorm education about crypto as a whole through Klondike Coins, and more.  The more head/viewpoints/perspectives we have the better.  One thing I can think of is trying to portray KDC as a hidden/undiscovered treasure.  Something that has been looked over and missed by the general population.  Not necessarily that they're rare or anything like that but more underestimated.  I think we have more than enough support and good things going for this coin it's just being drowned out by the hype and fervor of this weeks/days/hour/minutes coin.  The only thing we lack is a loud enough voice screaming the right buzz words.  The value is here but the opportunity to realize it just hasn't arisen or has been missed, but there are plenty out there which is why it would be great to get people together and try to identify and take advantage of these opportunities.  Heres what that guys list should have been.
1. a conversation on what promotions are effective or not
2. a direct dialogue with the developers discussing what they are doing and expecting this coin to be used for, not just the bland payment system/store of wealth as those as those are a waste of what crypto currencies potential could be. (like having a top of the line graphics card but only playing 32bit games with it, scratch that 8bit games)
3. a direct involvement of early adopters/supporters with the coins future as a reward for their loyalty

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:47:46 PM

Yes!  Lets get some direct discussion with devs about where coin is going, brainstorm marketing, brainstorm education about crypto as a whole through Klondike Coins, and more.  The more head/viewpoints/perspectives we have the better.  One thing I can think of is trying to portray KDC as a hidden/undiscovered treasure.  Something that has been looked over and missed by the general population.  Not necessarily that they're rare or anything like that but more underestimated.  I think we have more than enough support and good things going for this coin it's just being drowned out by the hype and fervor of this weeks/days/hour/minutes coin.  The only thing we lack is a loud enough voice screaming the right buzz words.  The value is here but the opportunity to realize it just hasn't arisen or has been missed, but there are plenty out there which is why it would be great to get people together and try to identify and take advantage of these opportunities.  Heres what that guys list should have been.
1. a conversation on what promotions are effective or not
2. a direct dialogue with the developers discussing what they are doing and expecting this coin to be used for, not just the bland payment system/store of wealth as those as those are a waste of what crypto currencies potential could be. (like having a top of the line graphics card but only playing 32bit games with it, scratch that 8bit games)
3. a direct involvement of early adopters/supporters with the coins future as a reward for their loyalty

+1 Totally agree.

Where is our new developer... he should/or can take the necessary action. Put it clear on the first page of the thread (AND KEEP IT UPDATED) when we can have those brainstorm sessions.
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: