Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
Mayhem007

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:10:48 PM

I don't understand...nothings changed since KGW, why the big freakout?

there is no freakout, there's just a few sock puppets trolling on the expense of a discussion that occured here earlier about the block halving and total amount of coin.
I'll probably get flamed for saying they are trols. but I can't really bother.

probably from another coin or trying to get real cheap coins.

They're getting their cheap coins now.   Undecided

My guess is KDC will be back in the mid 6000's by suppertime.

notice the silence of the trols, now that the price had dropped and they got what they wanted Smiley

You are quite the amusing fellow.  If the trolls wanted the price to drop there would be huge buy orders trying to scoop up as many KDCs as possible.  The problem is its probably going to go much lower to 1,000-3,000 range before the end of the month.

Ugh disaster.  I cant even sell my stash if I wanted to there is not enough volume to handle all my coins.  Im in it for the long run whether I like it or not.  I cant sell even if I wanted to.  LOL

I dont know why anyone would buy now anyways.  This coin will drop severely over this weekend and next.  If it drops to 1,000-2,000 then it would be a decent buy because then it would have a decent chance of hitting 10x to 10,000 if everything goes right.  Good grief, and no that was not a trolling comment, I was dead serious.  
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:13:59 PM

there is no freakout, there's just a few sock puppets trolling on the expense of a discussion that occured here earlier about the block halving and total amount of coin.

notice the silence of the trols, now that the price had dropped and they got what they wanted Smiley

You are quite the amusing fellow.  If the trolls wanted the price to drop there would be huge buy orders trying to scoop up as many KDCs as possible.  The problem is its probably going to go much lower to 1,000-3,000 range before the end of the month.

Ugh disaster.  I cant even sell my stash if I wanted to there is not enough volume to handle all my coins.  Im in it for the long run whether I like it or not.  I cant sell even if I wanted to.  LOL

I dont know why anyone would buy now anyways.  This coin will drop severely over this weekend and next.  If it drops to 1,000-2,000 then it would be a decent buy because then it would have a decent chance of hitting 10x to 10,000 if everything goes right.  Good grief, and no that was not a trolling comment, I was dead serious.  

If you have so many KDC, why don't you just do drop it all on the buyorders and let KDC fall to 1000-2000 right now? Or even to 500 sat? What's holding you back?

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
ZeroAsANumber

Activity: 84

Impossible is Nothing

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:15:25 PM

oops, sorry, my mistake. guess the price is not low enough for him, let the FUD continue *yawn*

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:16:54 PM

They're getting their cheap coins now.   Undecided

If you have so many KDC, why don't you just do drop it all on the buyorders and let KDC fall to 1000-2000 right now? Or even to 500 sat? What's holding you back?
He can drop it on coined up too...more then 10K coins above 4000...

As a said before, i will not comment on any post that is linked to the DEV discussion...every person has a opinion, sometimes people are right, sometimes people are wrong.
Mayhem007

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:18:34 PM

Are you stupid?  I would buy at 1,000 there is legit chance to make money there.  MArketcap would only have to be one million for it to be 10x. What do you think is going to happen this weekend?  There will be another 800,000 coins and nobody buying?  The miners have to pay electricity bills too and there is now a legit chance that this coin will die. The sell pressure will build up and they miners will sell for whatever they can get.  This I guarantee.  Until the price of KDC reaches a point where there is a legit chance for gain.  Which is i n the 1,000-2,000 range.
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:20:20 PM

Gotta love the ignore function Smiley troll and FUD proof Smiley

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:23:17 PM

Annnnnyway... enough of that.

I'm anxious to hear more about the cart store from the dev.  Patience, I know.  Looking forward to see if it's simply a hosted ecommerce website or more of a payment processing gateway/API.  The latter would simplify things a good bit for what I'm working on!

Looking forward to the updated roadmap!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:24:15 PM

Are you stupid?  I would buy at 1,000 there is legit chance to make money there.  MArketcap would only have to be one million for it to be 10x. What do you think is going to happen this weekend?  There will be another 800,000 coins and nobody buying?  The miners have to pay electricity bills too and there is now a legit chance that this coin will die. The sell pressure will build up and they miners will sell for whatever they can get.  This I guarantee.  Until the price of KDC reaches a point where there is a legit chance for gain.  Which is i n the 1,000-2,000 range.

How much coins do you have? My BTC are coming over... 4000 ok? coinmarket.io? I was looking for 50K, or 25K is also fine...
Mayhem007

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:26:29 PM

How much coins do you have? My BTC are coming over... 4000 ok? coinmarket.io? I was looking for 50K, or 25K is also fine...

Ive got a little over 100K I will sell you at 5,000.  I will feel bad for you though because in two weeks im sure I can buy back at 1,500 and hopefully recover some of my losses

Its amazing how people cling to fantasies,  Sometimes you have to admit you chose wrong.  You watched everyday the price go from 40,000 down to 5,000 and by this weekend probably 3,000 and still you think it will be one dollar.

Good Grief.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:28:27 PM

You are quite the amusing fellow.  If the trolls wanted the price to drop there would be huge buy orders trying to scoop up as many KDCs as possible.  The problem is its probably going to go much lower to 1,000-3,000 range before the end of the month.

Ugh disaster.  I cant even sell my stash if I wanted to there is not enough volume to handle all my coins.  Im in it for the long run whether I like it or not.  I cant sell even if I wanted to.  LOL

I dont know why anyone would buy now anyways.  This coin will drop severely over this weekend and next.  If it drops to 1,000-2,000 then it would be a decent buy because then it would have a decent chance of hitting 10x to 10,000 if everything goes right.  Good grief, and no that was not a trolling comment, I was dead serious. 

Are you stupid?  I would buy at 1,000 there is legit chance to make money there.  MArketcap would only have to be one million for it to be 10x. What do you think is going to happen this weekend?  There will be another 800,000 coins and nobody buying?  The miners have to pay electricity bills too and there is now a legit chance that this coin will die. The sell pressure will build up and they miners will sell for whatever they can get.  This I guarantee.  Until the price of KDC reaches a point where there is a legit chance for gain.  Which is i n the 1,000-2,000 range.

Ive got a little over 100K I will sell you at 5,000.  I will feel bad for you though because in two weeks im sure I can buy back at 1,500 and hopefully recover some of my losses

Its amazing how people cling to fantasies,  Sometimes you have to admit you chose wrong.  You watched everyday the price go from 40,000 down to 5,000 and by this weekend probably 3,000 and still you think it will be one dollar.

Good Grief.

Did we not move up to 16K only 3 days ago? and we were trading at 6K then too...
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:29:00 PM

oops, sorry, my mistake. guess the price is not low enough for him, let the FUD continue *yawn*

I think the price is low for him Smiley But nobody is selling for that price... It will jump soon boys no worries... Keep promoting....Cheesy That is great for now.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:31:48 PM

You are quite the amusing fellow.  If the trolls wanted the price to drop there would be huge buy orders trying to scoop up as many KDCs as possible.  The problem is its probably going to go much lower to 1,000-3,000 range before the end of the month.

Ugh disaster.  I cant even sell my stash if I wanted to there is not enough volume to handle all my coins.  Im in it for the long run whether I like it or not.  I cant sell even if I wanted to.  LOL

I dont know why anyone would buy now anyways.  This coin will drop severely over this weekend and next.  If it drops to 1,000-2,000 then it would be a decent buy because then it would have a decent chance of hitting 10x to 10,000 if everything goes right.  Good grief, and no that was not a trolling comment, I was dead serious. 

Are you stupid?  I would buy at 1,000 there is legit chance to make money there.  MArketcap would only have to be one million for it to be 10x. What do you think is going to happen this weekend?  There will be another 800,000 coins and nobody buying?  The miners have to pay electricity bills too and there is now a legit chance that this coin will die. The sell pressure will build up and they miners will sell for whatever they can get.  This I guarantee.  Until the price of KDC reaches a point where there is a legit chance for gain.  Which is i n the 1,000-2,000 range.

Its amazing how people cling to fantasies,  Sometimes you have to admit you chose wrong.  You watched everyday the price go from 40,000 down to 5,000 and by this weekend probably 3,000 and still you think it will be one dollar.

Good Grief.

Did we not move up to 16K only 3 days ago? and we were trading at 6K then too...

Please put your 100K for sell at 5,000 from the moment my BTCs get on coinmarket.io i will buy all those 100K, you happy, i happy, everybody happy.
cointradero

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:33:07 PM

What is with that Allcrypt.com site some guy keeps pushing?  It seems like a blatant cashgrab and nothing else.  Why would anyone pay a ton of BTC to be listed there?  Even the promotion of it sounds like a scam pitch. 
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:35:27 PM

Ive got a little over 100K I will sell you at 5,000.  I will feel bad for you though because in two weeks im sure I can buy back at 1,500 and hopefully recover some of my losses

Its amazing how people cling to fantasies,  Sometimes you have to admit you chose wrong.  You watched everyday the price go from 40,000 down to 5,000 and by this weekend probably 3,000 and still you think it will be one dollar.

Good Grief.

i really cant believe you dude... your gonna smack your own ass so fucking hard in 2 months or something... this coin has potential...I got about 10k... not that much.. but holding for sure... 2 weeks ago i saw this coin @42000 satoshi on coinmarket... it will at LEAST go to 20000 satoshi again.... better think again buddy... before doing stupid things Wink
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:39:20 PM

Good Grief.

Please put your 100K for sell at 5,000 from the moment my BTCs get on coinmarket.io i will buy all those 100K, you happy, i happy, everybody happy.

If you want we can do it in block of 10K, put your first 10K block and then i will buy it for .50BTC, and we continue till your 100K has been complete. I've enough BTCs to cover your request....
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:41:01 PM

Good Grief.

If you want we can do it in block of 10K, put your first 10K block and then i will buy it for .50BTC, and we continue till your 100K has been complete. I've enough BTCs to cover your request....

I could also buy Smiley But please go ahead if you want to go first Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:45:31 PM

i really cant believe you dude... your gonna smack your own ass so fucking hard in 2 months or something... this coin has potential...I got about 10k... not that much.. but holding for sure... 2 weeks ago i saw this coin @42000 satoshi on coinmarket... it will at LEAST go to 20000 satoshi again.... better think again buddy... before doing stupid things Wink

I would be shocked if he has 100k to begin with and even more shocked if he sells it. We are probably about to hear some BS excuse why he can't do it now. He was trying to spread FUD and someone called him on it. Time to retreat to the cave.

I've 100% faith  in this coin, and the owner knows that, and i have enough money to buy a few 100ks, that is not a big problem. As i already said so many times, 5000 satoshi means 1000BTC total marketcap or only $700,000. Look at the list of coins. Look at Vertcoin for example, look at Kitteh, look at Moon, all higher.

He still have some time, before BTCs are on coinmarket.io it will take something like 30mins or so.
glennbuck

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:45:46 PM

Klondike is being manipulated on the small exchanges,selling for arbitrage from one to the other which is lowering the price,when it hits crypsty it should be stable,even though it usually goes down at first when a coin hits crypsty.

2X4B-523P
The_Restaurant_at_the_End_of_the_Universe
https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#guerillacoin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:52:43 PM

I would be shocked if he has 100k to begin with and even more shocked if he sells it. We are probably about to hear some BS excuse why he can't do it now. He was trying to spread FUD and someone called him on it. Time to retreat to the cave.

I've 100% faith  in this coin, and the owner knows that, and i have enough money to buy a few 100ks, that is not a big problem. As i already said so many times, 5000 satoshi means 1000BTC total marketcap or only $700,000. Look at the list of coins. Look at Vertcoin for example, look at Kitteh, look at Moon, all higher.

He still have some time, before BTCs are on coinmarket.io it will take something like 30mins or so.

Yeah I have no doubts in your commitment. Unfortunately the other guy is offline now probably creating his next account to spread FUD with.

Dammit i really want those 100K cheap coins... and most likely he bought coin!!! because some people didn't do any resources and believe what he was saying and dump their coins.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:57:12 PM

Still don't see a 5000 sell order of 10K.... ok, not complaining BTC are still on his way to coinmarket.io, so still some time left Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: