Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:56:37 PM

There are a lot more miners trying to mine this coin. therefore a block is distributed to many more wallets.

Actually, the net hashrate has been stable for quite a while now.

i have been busy so i haven't kept up with buys/sells but they seem to hold solid and linear

For now they do hold up, but that's mostly because people still believe in a big movement in this coin. Either it happens and the price goes up, or it doesn't and they'll eventually get tired of waiting.

So what is positive and negative :

Positive :  The buyers/Holders will not let this price go lower. I  mean they invested so much, so they will not sell at lower prices.

For every coin currently held there will be another generated for free by miners before the block halving. And they can, and will, sell.

as i said $1 is not hard to achive. you can buy now 0.1 btc worth and then get 1.2 BTC in close future.  

That would mean a market cap of ~$11 million in the next 2 months. There are currently 10 coins with that cap (9, if you don't count Ripple, 8, if you don't count Bitcoin), and all of them are old, well-estabilished, and most of them have been very innovative at their time.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:14:05 AM

Nice banners !
gutshot5820

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:31:17 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 12:47:15 AM by gutshot5820

For anyone interested, 50% of the total KDC's will be mined by the first halving.  That's 9,933,000 out of the total 19,958,654.  By the time the second halving comes around, KDC will add another 4,966,500 coins for a total of 14,899,500.

The market cap of KDC will have to be $10 million by the first halving to reach the one dollar everyone is dreaming about.  By the second halving, it has to reach $15,000,000.  In order to reach two dollars, the market cap has to reach $20 million and $30 million.

To put that into perspective, outside of bitcoin, there are less than 10 coins that have a market cap of more than $10,000,000.  All of them, early adopters and widely established.

Kitteh, (MEOW) which went from 2 satoshi to 120 satoshi, has a total market cap of $1,775,585 right now when I checked.

If KDC, even reached that number by the first halving, we are talking about a maximum value of 17,000. not nearly anything close to the one dollar..

I feel the impact of the dilution is severely being underestimated by the community as well as the devs.  Please put these numbers into perspective.  

Upon reviewing these simple but glaring numbers, I am officially out unless the devs change the parameters of the coin to a reasonable level immediately to slow down the flow of newly minted coins.  

Please don't call me a hater, because I am pro KDC all the way.  But look at the numbers.  Can anyone even remotely reasonable say that they think KDC will be at $10-20 million market cap in 3-6 months?  The numbers don't lie.

I have been wondering and analyzing, with all the community support that KDC has gotten, why the price has not gone up and instead is continually going down.  Now I understand why, it should have been obvious if you examined the numbers from the beginning.  KDC is a phenomenon.  In the future I will avoid any coins that have a short maturity date as it will work against the supply/demand model needed to succeed.  It seems the longer the maturity, the more difficult they are to mine and thus more valuable and harder to mine in proportion to the total that will be available.  Altcoins have a short half-life and are designed for a pump and dump, but KDC coins are printing so many new coins a day that it is virtually impossible to pump.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:32:29 AM

Nice banners !

Thanks Smiley
Gabri

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:38:26 AM

For anyone interested, 50% of the total KDC's will be mined by the first halving.  That's 9,933,000 out of the total 19,958,654.  By the time the second halving comes around, KDC will add another 4,966,500 coins for a total of 14,899,500.

The market cap of KDC will have to be $10 million by the first halving to reach the one dollar everyone is dreaming about.  By the second halving, it has to reach $15,000,000.  In order to reach two dollars, the market cap has to reach $20 million and $30 million.

To put that into perspective, outside of bitcoin, there are less than 10 coins that have a market cap of more than $10,000,000.  All of them, early adopters and widely established.

Kitteh, (MEOW) which went from 2 satoshi to 120 satoshi, has a total market cap of $1,775,585 right now when I checked.

If KDC, even reached that number by the first halving, we are talking about a maximum value of 17,000. not nearly anything close to the one dollar..

I feel the impact of the dilution is severely being underestimated by the community as well as the devs.  Please put these numbers into perspective.  

Upon reviewing these simple but glaring numbers, I am officially out unless the devs change the parameters of the coin to a reasonable level.  

Please don't call me a hater, because I am pro KDC all the way.  But look at the numbers.  Can anyone even remotely reasonable say that they think KDC will be at $10-20 million market cap in 3-6 months?  The numbers don't lie.

I have been wondering and analyzing, with all the community support that KDC has gotten, why the price has not gone up and instead is continually going down.  Now I understand why, it should have been obvious if you examined the numbers from the beginning.

I didn't analyze numbers before and it doesn't seem this coin is well designed when I look at your calculations. I have invested a lot of BTC in this coin too (I have around 50K) and I would like too to see change or it will just keep going down. Coinmarket.io is right now full of sell walls, price can't go up if we continue like this.
gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:52:45 AM

I didn't analyze numbers before and it doesn't seem this coin is well designed when I look at your calculations. I have invested a lot of BTC in this coin too (I have around 50K) and I would like too to see change or it will just keep going down. Coinmarket.io is right now full of sell walls, price can't go up if we continue like this.
Does that happen to be your 50K sell wall?

Gabri

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 12:55:56 AM

Does that happen to be your 50K sell wall?

No, I'm holding. Would never sell with loss and I still like the coin. I'm the one who bought the Klondike ad on PXL coin, worth almost 0,5 BTC  Wink I just said it would be great if we fix that problem.
Little total supply but so much coins released per day doesn't match really well.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:03:09 AM

Upon reviewing these simple but glaring numbers, I am officially out unless the devs change the parameters of the coin to a reasonable level immediately to slow down the flow of newly minted coins.  

I have been wondering and analyzing, with all the community support that KDC has gotten, why the price has not gone up and instead is continually going down.  Now I understand why, it should have been obvious if you examined the numbers from the beginning.  KDC is a phenomenon.  In the future I will avoid any coins that have a short maturity date as it will work against the supply/demand model needed to succeed.  It seems the longer the maturity, the more difficult they are to mine and thus more valuable and harder to mine in proportion to the total that will be available.  Altcoins have a short half-life and are designed for a pump and dump, but KDC coins are printing so many new coins a day that it is virtually impossible to pump.

Thanks for breaking it down with real numbers.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:06:13 AM

Awesome banners Cheesy

We post once a day, when we need to or when we have something to announce. We are otherwise busy working on the coin when we aren't busy with our day jobs etc Smiley.

The coin is not at all dead, anyone that says that is either trolling or mistaken.

All coins have ups and downs, many coins cruise along with a relitivly low volume and sit around the same value, the coins has been out just under a month. Everyone who states 'the coin is dead' needs to have patience and look at the progress that is being made! Smiley

EDIT:

Added to that LEAF have now done 3 fixes to the coin to get Kimotos right... we got it in one within a day or so of you guys recommending it Smiley +1 KDC

We're here to stay, positivity and perseverance are what adds long term stable value, keep on pushing with us!

LOL you think the banners are "cheesy"?
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:07:44 AM

I'm pulling out as well. Going to be listing around 7k coins on coinmarket sometime tomorrow.
mcg

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:11:54 AM

Awesome banners Cheesy

We post once a day, when we need to or when we have something to announce. We are otherwise busy working on the coin when we aren't busy with our day jobs etc Smiley.

The coin is not at all dead, anyone that says that is either trolling or mistaken.

All coins have ups and downs, many coins cruise along with a relitivly low volume and sit around the same value, the coins has been out just under a month. Everyone who states 'the coin is dead' needs to have patience and look at the progress that is being made! Smiley

EDIT:

Added to that LEAF have now done 3 fixes to the coin to get Kimotos right... we got it in one within a day or so of you guys recommending it Smiley +1 KDC

We're here to stay, positivity and perseverance are what adds long term stable value, keep on pushing with us!

LOL you think the banners are "cheesy"?

@LEAF its easy to say that we needed 3 fixes to get kimoto right. We needed 1 fix ( 20 minutes ) to get it implemented.... we were way off with the target block for KGW because middlecoin hit us with 22ghash ( imagine what that does with your diff if you are normally at 7ghash )... block times become way too large when they leave.. so do other miners leave... so we needed to adjust the block 2 times...  i think we are doing a great job with leaf.. At least we could get >50% ( 180 confirmed updates, we have monitoring software ) updated in under 8 hours...  wonder how klondike would have handled this... if they were in the same situation.
BitcoinStacker

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:32:07 AM

I dont give a fk what ppl think or say, i HOLD my KDC!!
Klondikesupport

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:11:34 AM

Basically the coin will do much better being harder to get. It's easy to mine and therefore being dumped low.

Basing the coin off of the gold rush doesn't mean that every detail, or rather ANY detail of the technological aspects of the coin must be based off of the gold rush as well. 99% of future coinholders will have no idea that the coin is set to be fully mined in 3 years, because that is how long the gold rush lasted. All we want is a technologically sound mining infrastructure which will benefit the coin in the long run.

Essentially, the name KlondikeCoin is the niche. The NAME is what makes it different from the rest.

The point of naming the coin "KlondikeCoin" is so that we have sites that appeal to real life miners, hikers, gold diggers, pickax retailers, gold mining equipment retailers, treasure hunters, metal detector retailers, old coin hunters, etc. start accepting KDC for payments within the next 10 years.

The list goes on; there is a new show that we can get a commercial on to promote the coin (it is literally a drama about the gold rush), we can have someone actively post on the show's forum, fanpage, facebook page, twitter consistently for free advertising to grow awareness of the coin.

More faucets, along with the new game key site and other online stores, and also getting onto Cryptsy are all things that will help grow awareness of the coin.

First thing is first get the infrastructure setup based on correct economic means rather than the niche which that has nothing to do with.

Finally I just created this account and the name is meant in terms of being a supporter of the coin (I am in no way part of the development of the coin and will likely make a new account rather than keep this name hahaha).
Albertx1987

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:10:27 AM

i agree with this +1.. the coin needs a small update to stop dilution. i think everyone who agrees should +1 this as well maybe we can get the dev to agree with us

gutshot5820

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:33:06 AM

I have been wondering and analyzing, with all the community support that KDC has gotten, why the price has not gone up and instead is continually going down.  Now I understand why, it should have been obvious if you examined the numbers from the beginning.  KDC is a phenomenon.  In the future I will avoid any coins that have a short maturity date as it will work against the supply/demand model needed to succeed.  It seems the longer the maturity, the more difficult they are to mine and thus more valuable and harder to mine in proportion to the total that will be available.  Altcoins have a short half-life and are designed for a pump and dump, but KDC coins are printing so many new coins a day that it is virtually impossible to pump.

To put this in even more perspective.  Its been about one month now, so there should be around 3,300,000 KDC's in the market today.  If we froze Klondike mining this very minute, KDC would need to have a market cap of $3.3 million to reach one dollar a coin.  That would have to put us near the top 15 of all the coins in existence outside of bitcoin and double the market cap of Kitteh Coin.  We are currently the lowest volume coin on Coinmarket.io

Now I understand why we could never break through to higher levels.

Sadly, this will not end here.  Every day that passes by another 110,880 KDC's are being mined and that means every day an additional $110,880 needs to be added to our market cap just to maintain the goal of one dollar a KDC.  By next month, it will double to $6.6 million and so on and so on.

It is great to have lofty goals as long as they are attainable and within reason.  But even in the altworld, where anything can happen, it doesn't look good and every day it gets worse.  This problem is not a faucet dripping and leaking, it is a dam about to burst.
Albertx1987

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:15:49 AM

I have been wondering and analyzing, with all the community support that KDC has gotten, why the price has not gone up and instead is continually going down.  Now I understand why, it should have been obvious if you examined the numbers from the beginning.  KDC is a phenomenon.  In the future I will avoid any coins that have a short maturity date as it will work against the supply/demand model needed to succeed.  It seems the longer the maturity, the more difficult they are to mine and thus more valuable and harder to mine in proportion to the total that will be available.  Altcoins have a short half-life and are designed for a pump and dump, but KDC coins are printing so many new coins a day that it is virtually impossible to pump.

To put this in even more perspective.  Its been about one month now, so there should be around 3,300,000 KDC's in the market today.  If we froze Klondike mining this very minute, KDC would need to have a market cap of $3.3 million to reach one dollar a coin.  That would have to put us near the top 15 of all the coins in existence outside of bitcoin and double the market cap of Kitteh Coin.  We are currently the lowest volume coin on Coinmarket.io

Sadly, this will not end here.  Every day that passes by another 110,880 KDC's are being mined and that means every day an additional $110,880 needs to be added to our market cap just to maintain the goal of one dollar a KDC.  By next month, it will double to $6.6 million and so on and so on.

It is great to have lofty goals as long as they are attainable and within reason.  But even in the altworld, where anything can happen, it doesn't look good and every day it gets worse.  This problem is not a faucet dripping and leaking, it is a dam about to burst.

yup, i love this coin and havent stopped mining it since launch. im holding a decent amount of coins but what hes saying makes sense.
im not in this for the short term nor am i looking for a quick buck, but this coins needs to be a little harder to mine. i mine from one side and by the other they are being dumped and we cant keep up with it. i have checked my earning daily on how much i would make if i decided to sell all my coins, and everyday i get more coins but my value stays the same or lowers. it dilutes way too much. the devs should make it a little harder to mine. if we forked the coin and make it a little harder to mine, we would hold a little more value.

brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:15:59 AM

yup, i love this coin and havent stopped mining it since launch. im holding a decent amount of coins but what hes saying makes sense.
im not in this for the short term nor am i looking for a quick buck, but this coins needs to be a little harder to mine. i mine from one side and by the other they are being dumped and we cant keep up with it. i have checked my earning daily on how much i would make if i decided to sell all my coins, and everyday i get more coins but my value stays the same or lowers. it dilutes way too much. the devs should make it a little harder to mine. if we forked the coin and make it a little harder to mine, we would hold a little more value.

Gutshot has got some valid points here folks...
@dev and community...I have been here since day one and I will support KDC till the day I croak.  While the devs are not bound to any suggestions by the community, at least consider the dilution issue...While I am prepared to hold my KDC for long time...I am also worried for the future of KDC in general...
Albertx1987

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:09:31 AM

Gutshot has got some valid points here folks...
@dev and community...I have been here since day one and I will support KDC till the day I croak.  While the devs are not bound to any suggestions by the community, at least consider the dilution issue...While I am prepared to hold my KDC for long time...I am also worried for the future of KDC in general...

i just wanna add that we all know that all the other coins have taken a HIT due to BTC dropping, and i wanna clarify that thats not what we are talking about, we are just emphasizing on the dilution issue... this coin needs to be harder to mine. just like these guys i have been on here since day one. i never really commented on the forum at early stages but i have always been here, and i wanna stay!!! we as a KDC community do have the best interest in this coin but that alone wont change the issue at hand. we can LOVE this coin and support it but many others will just mine this coin and sell it right away simply to make a quick BUCK, thus making the coin lose value. Dev we implore you take a look at this issue and let us know what can be done.
thank you

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:36:13 AM

guys , take this as a reference not a solid fact. like i said . Market place is a not a place you can do some math calculations.

if this was the case then there would have been ~9 millions coins dumped on the trade already. since w while back a basic coin count from us here is only up tooo what 400 ,000 coins?  if that was true then in fact 9 million coind were dumped then it would have brought the coin to the lowest value.

clearly this has not heppen so while the halving happens those 10 million coins will be distrubuited to all kind of wallets. as you can realize by now. there are only roughly 100 active miner in this thread. therefore most of the coin are in the hand of outside this thread. they are in the hands of trades(in my opinion) and as we can see no matter how hard the times have been for this coin no one has come in here and do a solid dump. So whilest we survive this tough times. we can sruvive the dilution when it halves.

i told you before ,a dn i will repeat. you can not do math in the coins. dilution is hugely a problem with a coin that has a high block reward. not small coins liek this. yes 110k coins gets mined a day but most of those coins are mined buy 233-300 wallets (average of 50 coins each) and most of these wallets(miners) are in it for the long run and therefore hold it. and only few of them dump. so if only 30 dump that is what... 1500 coins a day being dump. .....

pshh the comunity can handle this. do not give in into this post. read them, analyze them and make up your own decision. don't forget, people who stir you want the coin to drop in value. Hold you coins guys. they are rare. 

Soon this people will have to mine twice as hard to  get to their coins.

see ya at the top . cheers
terracide

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:41:39 AM

I do not think implementation of KGW was the problem. It was choosing the right block to start.  I want to see you to push KDC to the size Leaf is...  Leaf did that right the first time.
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: