Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:21:19 PM

I think we need to try and get added to cryptsy so we can have at least some new buyers... Almost every new coin has taken a dump in the past day or so thanks to mt.gox  we just need to keep adding new likes to the support ticket for KDC on cryptsy.  

Take a look what happens when a coin gets added to Cryptsy. they added atleast 4 last week. then rethink.

Vert is doing ok while ScryptoCash is in the crapper....It's impossible to predict imho Smiley
Squeegie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mine for your life

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 08:32:27 PM

I think we need to try and get added to cryptsy so we can have at least some new buyers... Almost every new coin has taken a dump in the past day or so thanks to mt.gox  we just need to keep adding new likes to the support ticket for KDC on cryptsy.  

Take a look what happens when a coin gets added to Cryptsy. they added atleast 4 last week. then rethink.

Vert is doing ok while ScryptoCash is in the crapper....It's impossible to predict imho Smiley

Predict is the fun part! Buy @ Rise and Sell @ Dump = win win for everyone?  Kiss

Mayhem007

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:32:45 PM

Here is the dilemma;

If we fork the coin, we risk credibility in the short term.  However, we have a chance to re-launch and gain value and rebound.

If we stay on the same course we are on now, the risk is greater that we fall out of favor and sink into obsolescence due to complete dilution.

Let's face it, we are all in this for the money.  People that are claiming they are holding and remain loyal, this and that for the coin are just trying to salvage anything they can because they are stuck now.  

All you knuckleheads that think this dilution problem is going to go away if we get more websites out and more advertising and spread the good word need to go back to elementary math school.  There is no way the lowest volume coin with the highest dilution rate is going to get to a market cap of 10-20 million.

We are all f'..ked in more ways than the dilution.  These coins trade on hype.  It's all an illusion, anyone who says one gamesite is going to change the total market cap of a coin is delusional.  Do you really think MEOW has any real long term value in the financial world in a few years?  F..k no.  It only made a run because it got pumped and there were people gambling it would trade higher, eventually there will be bagholders for almost all of these copycat coins.  

So why do people buy these coins?  We are all speculating that they may have potential to hit ten times higher and make bags of money.  People buy what they PERCEIVE as valuable and has potential to run up 10x or more in value.  Now that KDC has been widely de-bunked, the enthusiasm to buy and the potential for reward is gone.  So, KDC is now not only lacking hype, it is actually gaining negative hype plus dilution.  The race is on and no website store or Cryptsy or blah blah blah from mysterious posters who cant add or do basic math is going to stop KDC from falling to where its supposed to be trading at.

The only chance we have is to re-launch the coin with a fork.  Advertise it among the KDC community.  It will initially take a nose-dive in Hashing because the profitability will go down so much.  When the price falls people will start scooping them up and guess what?  There will be no sellers because it is too difficult to mine.  Then guess what happens?  The price begins to rise slowly to match the difficulty because there is no supply.  DUH!!

This is the only way KDC survives.  If the devs come back with an updated schedule rah rah rah and no forking and reducing the flow of new coins.  This coin is dead.  Not only must the devs reduce the coins, they must reduce it significantly.  There will be a market adjustment early. buy HEY what better time to do it when BTC is crashing.  The can re-organize and the community is strong enough to support a rebound.  

This is the ONLY way KDC survives.

+1 Except that you created this account or rather just starting posting with it a few hours ago  Grin so you are the most mysterious  Cheesy.

All joking aside this is true and deep down we all know what it takes to have a successful crypto altcoin. It is way to early to say KDC is "de-bunked". Having an actual online shop to buy things with KDC is essential in my view (along with that game code store which is at least a tiny step in the right direction).

The niche is actually a good one and there is no reason the coin is unable to reach $1+ in one year. One year is a very long time in the altworld.. well regardless of all that KDC is still alive. Whatever people think about potential prices means nothing otherwise we would all be getting huge returns consistently on the worst coins. No one knows where the coin will be a year from now.

10x or 100x is possible. At the moment expecting KDC to go from 5000 to 500,000 satoshi is absurd but given that I went through this scenario back when BTC was at $30 and laughed inside at someone predicting it would hit (or could hit) $1,000 by Christmas that year and low and behold it hit $1200+. It has been less than one year since I laughed .. and BTC is x30.

Ultimately you are right all hype aside a coin needs infrastructure to thrive - get a shop up and we will be in a way better position than most any other altcoin.

palmface....

You missed the whole point and why I am urging you  to do some basic math.  No f..kin online shop or app or website or Cryptsy is going to change whats happening right now to KDC.  The way the coin is designed, it is virtually impossible to run up 10x or 100X.  Can it happen, yes and I can win the damn lotto tomorrow too.  But is it likely to happen?  F..k no.  The odds are like 10,000 to 1 against.  The odds that this coin will sink to 1,000 is 50/50.  Why in the f..K would I keep this coin when there are dozens of new coins that are more well designed for profit?

The only advantage that KDC has right now is the community has a lot of time and money invested in it.  But good will is fleeting and leaving everytime we see the price sink some more.  The devs can take a risk and do the right thing while we still have a community.  IT is risky for sure to reduce the supply all the sudden and extend the life of the coin.  But, with out this action, we are all DEAD.  NO website, Cryptsy, advertisement is going to save this coin.  It was not well thought out from the beginning.  But we can change and adapt.  There is still a large community willing to invest their time and money if the right changes are made.

I guarantee everyone if the devs reduce the block rewards to 25 coins every ten minutes we will hit 20,000 by the end of the day and it will stay there this time and keep climbing.
KDCman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:33:43 PM

I still wan to know what the announcement is for today hopefully that helps
Squeegie

Mine for your life

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 08:34:57 PM

Here is the dilemma;

If we fork the coin, we risk credibility in the short term.  However, we have a chance to re-launch and gain value and rebound.

If we stay on the same course we are on now, the risk is greater that we fall out of favor and sink into obsolescence due to complete dilution.

Let's face it, we are all in this for the money.  People that are claiming they are holding and remain loyal, this and that for the coin are just trying to salvage anything they can because they are stuck now.  

All you knuckleheads that think this dilution problem is going to go away if we get more websites out and more advertising and spread the good word need to go back to elementary math school.  There is no way the lowest volume coin with the highest dilution rate is going to get to a market cap of 10-20 million.

We are all f'..ked in more ways than the dilution.  These coins trade on hype.  It's all an illusion, anyone who says one gamesite is going to change the total market cap of a coin is delusional.  Do you really think MEOW has any real long term value in the financial world in a few years?  F..k no.  It only made a run because it got pumped and there were people gambling it would trade higher, eventually there will be bagholders for almost all of these copycat coins.  

So why do people buy these coins?  We are all speculating that they may have potential to hit ten times higher and make bags of money.  People buy what they PERCEIVE as valuable and has potential to run up 10x or more in value.  Now that KDC has been widely de-bunked, the enthusiasm to buy and the potential for reward is gone.  So, KDC is now not only lacking hype, it is actually gaining negative hype plus dilution.  The race is on and no website store or Cryptsy or blah blah blah from mysterious posters who cant add or do basic math is going to stop KDC from falling to where its supposed to be trading at.

The only chance we have is to re-launch the coin with a fork.  Advertise it among the KDC community.  It will initially take a nose-dive in Hashing because the profitability will go down so much.  When the price falls people will start scooping them up and guess what?  There will be no sellers because it is too difficult to mine.  Then guess what happens?  The price begins to rise slowly to match the difficulty because there is no supply.  DUH!!

This is the only way KDC survives.  If the devs come back with an updated schedule rah rah rah and no forking and reducing the flow of new coins.  This coin is dead.  Not only must the devs reduce the coins, they must reduce it significantly.  There will be a market adjustment early. buy HEY what better time to do it when BTC is crashing.  The can re-organize and the community is strong enough to support a rebound.  

+1 Except that you created this account or rather just starting posting with it a few hours ago  Grin so you are the most mysterious  Cheesy.

All joking aside this is true and deep down we all know what it takes to have a successful crypto altcoin. It is way to early to say KDC is "de-bunked". Having an actual online shop to buy things with KDC is essential in my view (along with that game code store which is at least a tiny step in the right direction).

The niche is actually a good one and there is no reason the coin is unable to reach $1+ in one year. One year is a very long time in the altworld.. well regardless of all that KDC is still alive. Whatever people think about potential prices means nothing otherwise we would all be getting huge returns consistently on the worst coins. No one knows where the coin will be a year from now.

10x or 100x is possible. At the moment expecting KDC to go from 5000 to 500,000 satoshi is absurd but given that I went through this scenario back when BTC was at $30 and laughed inside at someone predicting it would hit (or could hit) $1,000 by Christmas that year and low and behold it hit $1200+. It has been less than one year since I laughed .. and BTC is x30.

Ultimately you are right all hype aside a coin needs infrastructure to thrive - get a shop up and we will be in a way better position than most any other altcoin.

palmface....

You missed the whole point and why I am urging you  to do some basic math.  No f..kin online shop or app or website or Cryptsy is going to change whats happening right now to KDC.  The way the coin is designed, it is virtually impossible to run up 10x or 100X.  Can it happen, yes and I can win the damn lotto tomorrow too.  But is it likely to happen?  F..k no.  The odds are like 10,000 to 1 against.  The odds that this coin will sink to 1,000 is 50/50.  Why in the f..K would I keep this coin when there are dozens of new coins that are more well designed for profit?

The only advantage that KDC has right now is the community has a lot of time and money invested in it.  But good will is fleeting and leaving everytime we see the price sink some more.  The devs can take a risk and do the right thing while we still have a community.  IT is risky for sure to reduce the supply all the sudden and extend the life of the coin.  But, with out this action, we are all DEAD.  NO website, Cryptsy, advertisement is going to save this coin.  It was not well thought out from the beginning.  But we can change and adapt.  There is still a large community willing to invest their time and money if the right changes are made.

I guarantee everyone if the devs reduce the block rewards to 25 coins every ten minutes we will hit 20,000 by the end of the day and it will stay there this time and keep climbing.

If you are so sure about this why creat a new account to tell us?..

Klondikesupporter

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 08:36:49 PM

haha It looks about the same as it is now... at least then mining them would be a better profit 

They have all jumped down i value  Roll Eyes

Anyone who does their research on Cryptsy will see that we need buyers to eat up the gap from 4000-100k satoshi for a huge exponential rise. It will take only a few whales (even one whale) to start a pump above the sell walls up to 100k. Most coins fall AFTER hitting Cryptsy, we need buyers though so KDC has a lot of potential (maybe the most potential) to have one of those massive price increases. The dumping is as bad as it's going to get already (there are literally no buyers) therefore being exposed on Cryptsy seems like it will be beneficial despite what happens to many other coins that get on Cryptsy.
yeah I agree with you its kinda hard to pick apart KDC about anything in particular when its such a new coin and the while altcoin market is taking a dump.  I was just thinking that cryptsy might help in the long run with the amount of KDC being mined per day. 

+1 That is what I'm saying too .. BTC price rising + fork + store to buy things + Cryptsy exposure bringing in a lot of buyers and hopefully at least one whale, etc. will all help in the future. Nothing we can do really about the BTC price except wait it out.

If we get on Cryptsy and a whale or two buy us up to lets say 0.0002,you don't think there will be a huge dump then? If people are frustrated atm and sell think what a rise about 150% would mean in sellwalls.
Just my tought tho

I just wrote a longer 4 line message or so but to sum it up; there are wayy less sell orders above 100k and certainly above 200k which means that breaking those walls will allow for infinitely high increase depending on how far a whale decides to go. I pushed wayy back in this thread to pump the price way over 100k because from 100k-800k was maybe a couple BTC in sell orders total (maybe less). We need people to see this coin being worth $2 stable in the long run and that is possible.

At this point dumpers are dumping so the way I see Cryptsy will attract buyers and whales who see that 5000 satoshi is ultimately nothing (we were trading at 25k stable a couple weeks ago!).
Mayhem007

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:42:29 PM

Here is the dilemma;

palmface....

I made this account a few weeks ago I think.  But Im just sick and tired of all the stupidity a lot of you are saying.  The guy above me thinks it has a chance to reach $2 a coin.  Wtf!!! Its like people dont know how to add or do basic math.  All you are focused on pump and pump and websites and blah blah blah....Cryptsy...I have news for you..Whales know how to do math
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:44:28 PM

Here is the dilemma;

palmface....

Because suggestions are met with open arms?   Roll Eyes
Klondikesupporter

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 08:44:42 PM

Here is the dilemma;

palmface....

No man we are both saying the same thing so going back in forth makes no sense .. to clear up we are both saying that a fork is necessary (without it there is little reason to discuss further about a shop or whatever).

I posted a while ago that this whole niche is good but basing the technological infrastructure of the coin on the niche is pointless. Basing anything concerning the way the coin is mined off of the niche of the coin makes no sense.

Will price of Potcoin increase because it will take 4 years and 20 days to fully mine? That is just an example of how ludicrous basing the mining off of the niche is. Buyers want mining to be done according to the best economic principles possible, and we want the niche to be the niche!

Edit* For those who are unaware the coin will be fully mined (as it stands now) in 3 years as that is how long the Klondike gold rush lasted.. forget about that and make it right based on what is economically sound and leave the niche to do it's job once the coins are mined!
Squeegie

Mine for your life

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 08:47:18 PM

Here is the dilemma;

palmface....

No man we are both saying the same thing so going back in forth makes no sense .. to clear up we are both saying that a fork is necessary (without it there is little reason to discuss further about a shop or whatever).

I posted a while ago that this whole niche is good but basing the technological infrastructure of the coin on the niche is pointless. Basing anything concerning the way the coin is mined off of the niche of the coin makes no sense.

Will price of Potcoin increase because it will take 4 years and 20 days to fully mine? That is just an example of how ludicrous basing the mining off of the niche is. Buyers want mining to be done according to the best economic principles possible, and we want the niche to be the niche!

I don't think Cryptsy will change a damn thing but the thing is atm there is not much for sell eather,so just 1-2btc will boost us a long way up in value. Short or longterm who knows.

Mayhem007

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:55:50 PM

The guy trying to sell 50K in KDC just took his sell order off.  No shit sherlock.  There is only 0.6 in buy order so how you gonna sell it?  The sick part?  Every hour there are more KDC being mined and if by this weekend there are no huge buys, it will be an avalanche of sellers with no buyers.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:58:41 PM

You're basically saying turn KDC into a clone of Catcoin (though with an even smaller block reward).

Today's exchange volume for CAT across its primary exchanges:  11,295 CAT (or roughly 5 BTC)

Today's exchange volume for KDC across its primary exchanges:  169,843 KDC (or roughly 10 BTC)

Just by those metrics alone, I'd say KlondikeCoin is arguably the more successful coin as it is.  And once again, Catcoin has been "fixed" a couple of times already.  All your proposed fix would do is make the current KDC holders "rich" and leave a lot of pissed off new KDC coin holders, and drive off miners completely.

KDCman

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:03:23 PM

You're basically saying turn KDC into a clone of Catcoin (though with an even smaller block reward).

Today's exchange volume for CAT across its primary exchanges:  11,295 CAT (or roughly 5 BTC)

Today's exchange volume for KDC across its primary exchanges:  169,843 KDC (or roughly 10 BTC)

Just by those metrics alone, I'd say KlondikeCoin is arguably the more successful coin as it is.  And once again, Catcoin has been "fixed" a couple of times already.  All your proposed fix would do is make the current KDC holders "rich" and leave a lot of pissed off new KDC coin holders, and drive off miners completely.

Look at the buy orders at coinmarket.io.... its at .32 of a btc
mikesbmw

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:05:04 PM

So what is your solution then?

Don't say website/gamestore/blabla, that won't work.

If you hit Cryptsy everyone will dump at once and it's bye bye for sure.

I already sold my coins and am completely out KDC at break-even-ish, so I have no agenda anymore. Other then to be amazed by your answer as to how to solve this.

NXT: Next Generation of Cryptocurrency http://nxtcrypto.org
NEM:New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:05:48 PM

haha It looks about the same as it is now... at least then mining them would be a better profit 

They have all jumped down i value  Roll Eyes

Anyone who does their research on Cryptsy will see that we need buyers to eat up the gap from 4000-100k satoshi for a huge exponential rise. It will take only a few whales (even one whale) to start a pump above the sell walls up to 100k. Most coins fall AFTER hitting Cryptsy, we need buyers though so KDC has a lot of potential (maybe the most potential) to have one of those massive price increases. The dumping is as bad as it's going to get already (there are literally no buyers) therefore being exposed on Cryptsy seems like it will be beneficial despite what happens to many other coins that get on Cryptsy.
yeah I agree with you its kinda hard to pick apart KDC about anything in particular when its such a new coin and the while altcoin market is taking a dump.  I was just thinking that cryptsy might help in the long run with the amount of KDC being mined per day. 

+1 That is what I'm saying too .. BTC price rising + fork + store to buy things + Cryptsy exposure bringing in a lot of buyers and hopefully at least one whale, etc. will all help in the future. Nothing we can do really about the BTC price except wait it out.

If we get on Cryptsy and a whale or two buy us up to lets say 0.0002,you don't think there will be a huge dump then? If people are frustrated atm and sell think what a rise about 150% would mean in sellwalls.
Just my tought tho

I just wrote a longer 4 line message or so but to sum it up; there are wayy less sell orders above 100k and certainly above 200k which means that breaking those walls will allow for infinitely high increase depending on how far a whale decides to go. I pushed wayy back in this thread to pump the price way over 100k because from 100k-800k was maybe a couple BTC in sell orders total (maybe less). We need people to see this coin being worth $2 stable in the long run and that is possible.

At this point dumpers are dumping so the way I see Cryptsy will attract buyers and whales who see that 5000 satoshi is ultimately nothing (we were trading at 25k stable a couple weeks ago!).

I'm gonna step out on a limb here and say that whales didnt get to be whales by being stupid. Once this coin is forked, if the dev's have the nuts to do it and do it right the first time, then the coin has a bright future, provided that the dev team can deliver, and we do our part. I think we all agree that KDC is cool idea for a coin and very marketable the dev's had a great idea here but just didnt quite think it through initially.
Mayhem007

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:09:51 PM

Congratulations!! you are the number one dummy on the internet.  You keep posting these awkward numbers that mean absolutely nothing.  Why not try with trying to explain to everyone in a logical mathematical way how we can make a nice return on our money in terms of total coins and market cap.  All this nonsense you keep spouting is meaningless.  We dont need cheerleaders, we need sound logical thinkers with a plan and a dose of reality.
KlondikeCoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:13:31 PM

hi,

First Off everyone needs to calm down a d stop thee flaming, constant raging in the thread is not going to invite new people in and is what really kills off a coin.

We have discussed your points and will not be forking the coin, why?

- the reduction in minted coins being out on the market would likely be countered by the dumping of existing coins

- the drop in price is not just caused by a flood of minted coins, some crazy dumps are going on at the moment with btc.

- there are plenty of new coins out there wirh quick rductions in block rewards, our 3 month halving is quick, its a goldrush Smiley with further adoption through merchant services we can keep a steady price and see rises in value as the reward halves. We have to keep mining viable until the coin is transacted more

What we are going to do

Offer a service where we will host an open cart store for trusted members to sell whatever they like (has to be legal) through and accept kdc for payment. The products have to be bought by you and the kdc you make is all yours, we just host it.

Increase the offerings on the game store

Start offering Amazon and other gift cards

Redesign the website

Launch community initiatives - put up projects for you guys to complete and put up bountys for their completion

Continue to push on with the FB app

The roadmap will be updated in the coming days along with further details about the open cart store offering and how you can apply
Squeegie

Mine for your life

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 09:13:39 PM

Congratulations!! you are the number one dummy on the internet.  You keep posting these awkward numbers that mean absolutely nothing.  Why not try with trying to explain to everyone in a logical mathematical way how we can make a nice return on our money in terms of total coins and market cap.  All this nonsense you keep spouting is meaningless.  We dont need cheerleaders, we need sound logical thinkers with a plan and a dose of reality.

Kinda like you more and more  Grin

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:13:58 PM

Honestly i'm getting a little tired of all this crap. I see a statement here that KDC will be trading at 3000 by next week, ok, it can even be next month, but lets do the math here.

ONLY 20,000,000 x 0.00003000 = 600BTC in total!!!!

WTF = $420,000!!!! So you're saying that a fully mine KDC is worth ONLY $420,000!!!! And this means that more then 50 other coins NOT FULLY MINE are worth more then KDC.

Why is buying. I'm buying, a few of my friends are buying, but yes, we don't buy all the time, sometimes we need to go to sleep and sometimes price drops, but then i'm sure that one of the other big holders are buying. We are planning to buy up to 500,000KDC coins, that is not too bad when there are only 20,000,000 coins in total. Why are we buying so much coins, first of all we want to get the wake hands out of this coin, second of all, because we know the roadmap, third of all because I've been in chatting with cryptsy to get KDC listed.

I don't care if KDC is trading 3000 today or 8000, what i care is that KDC will trade $1 and that is the only thing that matters for me, and some of my friends. We are here for a Porsche not just to buy pizza's.

If DEV changed the structure then USDe, SMC, LEAF, FST, GDC, EAC, LOT, and almost 90% of the coins need to change their structure. I believe in KDC, and in fact when you think it will drop to 3000, then press the sell button, i will be more then happy to buy your coins at 6000.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:15:07 PM

Just by those metrics alone, I'd say KlondikeCoin is arguably the more successful coin as it is.  And once again, Catcoin has been "fixed" a couple of times already.  All your proposed fix would do is make the current KDC holders "rich" and leave a lot of pissed off new KDC coin holders, and drive off miners completely.

So what is your solution then?

Don't say website/gamestore/blabla, that won't work.

If you hit Cryptsy everyone will dump at once and it's bye bye for sure.

I already sold my coins and am completely out KDC at break-even-ish, so I have no agenda anymore. Other then to be amazed by your answer as to how to solve this.

That's the only way it DOES work.  There needs to be a reason for the coin to exist.  If speculators aren't going to drive the coin themselves (which lets face it, the only ones asking for block changes ARE the speculators so that they can make a quick buck and move out), then something else has to.  What spiked BTC?  I'm not saying KDC needs a silk road, but it's what drove mainstream use.  It took off from there.

Hate to say it, but just like every other coin out there, KlondikeCoin is just a coin.  Without the community bringing reasons to use it, it's going to go no where just like every other coin in the long run.  The dev can't fix that.

For what it's worth, I will be offering a service that will accept KDC payment as soon as I get an automated front end for it set up.  I'm not ready to formally announce anything since I have a lot more work to do and not a lot of spare time to work on it, but I'm doing what I can.
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: