Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
ph111

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:21:52 PM

I suggest asking to remove it from coin market have a look at there support thread its full of stuck deposits i will then put add 20BTC to the coindup wall coin market is holding us back right now !!!
G440T

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:23:53 PM

I suggest asking to remove it from coin market have a look at there support thread its full of stuck deposits i will then put add 20BTC to the coindup wall coin market is holding us back right now !!!
"This is a untested beta version of the exchange - use it at your own risk."
Jilixi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 06:31:29 PM

Dont know if people regained trust to Coinedup even though they have super fast servers now, I mean the difference is there for sure but I still doubt everybody like to use Coinedup therefore Coinmarket.io is a good second choice, unless we get added to Coinex.

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
ph111

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:36:17 PM

I can read, i understand that and the risk involved and was willing to take them, but i don't expect to be ignored on a permanent basis by the website owners when I've posted over a week ago in the support thread and sent 1 pm, also go and read there attitude towards other people in the support thread thats not the attitude to take if your running a business, shit customer service and bad attitude towards customers. I have written off my 1.07 BTC
 Have you also read this on there site (Trying to abuse or flood our system will result in account/balance loss!)
 I'm calling scammers !!!!
Tofer

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:05:45 PM

I can read, i understand that and the risk involved and was willing to take them, but i don't expect to be ignored on a permanent basis by the website owners when I've posted over a week ago in the support thread and sent 1 pm, also go and read there attitude towards other people in the support thread thats not the attitude to take if your running a business, shit customer service and bad attitude towards customers. I have written off my 1.07 BTC
 Have you also read this on there site (Trying to abuse or flood our system will result in account/balance loss!)
You like how that guy points out the disclaimer, like that makes everything ok.  But would you really want to use the 1.0 product if you lose BTC apparently from a bug in the beta and the devs dont care enough to respond let alone fix the bug which may or may not even exist we dont know because there's no response.  I feel for you even though Im not in your situation im just tired of hearing all this bs surrounding crypto with shady or unqualified service providers.  It's like every one of these exchange owners  is either unqualified, shady, or just plain ignorant.  They may not be scammers in the sense that they are robbing you, but they sure as hell are giving us the business with immediate deposits delayed withdraws.  An ever-changing opaque set of standards for adding coins to their exchanges.  Fee's that seem small but when compared to traffic are exorbitant(If it's so busy on their exchange you think they'd be able to afford REAL upgrades not skins from fees). But no we get the absolute bare minimum(if any) service for relatively exorbitant rates, but I don't blame exchange owners for their greed only the IDIOTs dumb enough to patronize them.
Dont call them scammers they're LEECHES!

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:22:04 PM

You like how that guy points out the disclaimer, like that makes everything ok.  But would you really want to use the 1.0 product if you lose BTC apparently from a bug in the beta and the devs dont care enough to respond let alone fix the bug which may or may not even exist we dont know because there's no response.  I feel for you even though Im not in your situation im just tired of hearing all this bs surrounding crypto with shady or unqualified service providers.  It's like every one of these exchange owners  is either unqualified, shady, or just plain ignorant.  They may not be scammers in the sense that they are robbing you, but they sure as hell are giving us the business with immediate deposits delayed withdraws.  An ever-changing opaque set of standards for adding coins to their exchanges.  Fee's that seem small but when compared to traffic are exorbitant(If it's so busy on their exchange you think they'd be able to afford REAL upgrades not skins from fees). But no we get the absolute bare minimum(if any) service for relatively exorbitant rates, but I don't blame exchange owners for their greed only the IDIOTs dumb enough to patronize them.
I've never had issues with coinmarket. Their support can be a little slow, but I think that's because it's like a one or two man shop. I've always received fast withdrawals and deposits.

bentmar

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:29:08 PM

Maybe ppl are beginning to understand the real value of a coins that has a great Dev-team and a strong (not extremely big though, yet...) The sell wall is more lika a grass straw IMO. This might also be because the dumpers sent the coins to the "better" hands Smiley

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!  KlondikeCoin:L1gyKVVs8wTcXEGLUHBLktz9P5JWuDjdqF  SunCoin: SfWNMhYF7vYwttRn3M8GHH4mHPkBUM2z6E
G440T

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:31:28 PM

I was pointing out the disclaimer because people expect an exchange to be working 100% fine.

I've had no problems with coinmarket, and I will continue using them.

Also, fair enough to ph111 to be pissed about losing 1BTC, but considering he's saying that he's willing to put 20BTC into KDC then I don't know why he's worrying so much about it. CoinedUp is a trusted exchange and if he's willing to put 20BTC into KDC I'm assuming he is pretty certain that he will make more than the 1BTC he may have lost on coinmarket.
ph111

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:42:23 PM

I was pointing out the disclaimer because people expect an exchange to be working 100% fine.

I've had no problems with coinmarket, and I will continue using them.

Also, fair enough to ph111 to be pissed about losing 1BTC, but considering he's saying that he's willing to put 20BTC into KDC then I don't know why he's worrying so much about it. CoinedUp is a trusted exchange and if he's willing to put 20BTC into KDC I'm assuming he is pretty certain that he will make more than the 1BTC he may have lost on coinmarket.

Im pissed at there attitude and the fact that people like them ruin the whole system but WTF they can keep the BTC now just want people to know what happened !!!!
Tofer

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:02:13 PM

I've never had issues with coinmarket. Their support can be a little slow, but I think that's because it's like a one or two man shop. I've always received fast withdrawals and deposits.
Like I said I haven't had the same experiences as a lot of people have.  Stuff is usually pretty smooth for me with a few issues here or there.  But I know that problems do happen, and with something as popular as crypto currencies and their current level of development it's even more likely that MORE problems will arise.  So why is it that the majority of these "services" think that bare bones staff (judging by the speed of service when a problem does happen with the auto exchange/payment software) is reasonable.  I'm not just talking about coinmarket.  And if other exchanges do employ a healthy staff, where is the GOOD service, aka dedicated support staff ready to solve any problems as they arise.  I just call these people leeches, they've found a good host to latch on to and just sit here sucking off the crypto system.  We are the paying beta testers who point out problems, only to have them occasionally responded to and fixed.  On top of that when we finally get tired of this sub par "service" and get mad at these leeches we have no recourse and a bunch of ignorant people who think shits sunshine and gigglepops until they get a taste of what others have warned will inevitably happen when you deal with leeches. Lets find an exchange that fulfills the service requirements and ONLY use that one regardless of the coins listed because it will have criteria for getting listed, a concrete process, you know stability.  Shit happens which is why the response to shit needs to be stable to not spotty at best, I mean what are we paying for if not SERVICE!

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Tofer

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:13:19 PM

Maybe ppl are beginning to understand the real value of a coins that has a great Dev-team and a strong (not extremely big though, yet...) The sell wall is more lika a grass straw IMO. This might also be because the dumpers sent the coins to the "better" hands Smiley

The coin hasn't been the most profitable to mine lately yet still the dumping, so either faith has been lost in the coin and holders are selling, or they don't care that much because they see more immediate profits else where and are selling to cash in on it.  If they're smart/willing to risk it, they are counting on KDC not going anywhere soon and being able to come back and buy back cheap and remain in the same position.  I think it's part or all of the latter, but it could just as easily be the former.  Or maybe someone is just pissed at KDC and just mining a crap ton to just dump them no matter the price in spite of the coin.(with how greedy and selfish people with enough money  to drop on big mining ops in my experience are, this is equally likely, big babies they are)

nightengale

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:17:53 PM

Was just looking on CoinWarz, and we are 3 or 4 right now... 8 of the top 10 coins are on Cryptsy and we're still managing to stay near the top of things...
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:54:05 PM

Was just looking on CoinWarz, and we are 3 or 4 right now... 8 of the top 10 coins are on Cryptsy and we're still managing to stay near the top of things...

This Gold Rush will have it's Winners. It's all a matter of time Smiley

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
Squeegie

Mine for your life

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 09:24:13 PM

Could the dev please talk to Mr. http://kdc.hashwithme.com or remove it from the first page sence it's not working anymore.

BitcoinStacker

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:33:59 PM

This Gold Rush will have it's Winners. It's all a matter of time Smiley

+1
Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 09:35:08 PM

Can one of the Devs please contact me either through PM (I have sent some to you guys the past few days) or skype:

Skypename: Jilixy

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:38:56 PM

let them sleeping, we are in a period of hibernation
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:40:15 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 10:08:27 PM by MysticDOGE

I just contacted the owner of http://cointweak.com/calculator to get listed. Lets hope for the best

And how about this: http://www.bitscraper.pw/p/blog-page.html (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470917.0)?

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:12:52 PM

I just contacted the owner of http://cointweak.com/calculator to get listed. Lets hope for the best

And how about this: http://www.bitscraper.pw/p/blog-page.html (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470917.0)?

I can make a graphic for that if u need it.
Chris180Z

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:12:14 AM

Klondike coin giveaway - http://www.cryptorun.com/index.php/topic,5.0.html
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: