Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 [971] 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
elizabethcrypto

Activity: 41
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:00:35 PM

Just finished reading through... I like it!

I think I need to get in on this Smiley
any tips for newcomers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:00:55 PM

All of this is speculation or gambling, whichever words you care to choose and you could end up losing it all as share price can go down as well as up etc. etc.
This is the world that we live in and this happens with every commodity in the world because of how we are and it means that even the cash stuffed in you mattress actually increases and decreases in value on a daily basis. You may well best be served by looking at it like a massive popularity contest, so ask yourself could digibyte be massively popular and if your answer to that is yes, then keep investing but never invest more than you could afford to lose, simples!
digitaldoxy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:08:13 PM

Dreaming is good it keeps us alive and moving forward with desires, hope but sometimes overshooting it can be dangerous in the crypto world. Lots of people going blind into it under this impression its a 100% sure thing.

I think the above quote from your post nails it, people doing this have the wrong approach, wrong mindset, and it's bound to end in tears. "Spending what you can afford to lose".... Much happier ending regardless of the outcome Wink

Dennahz

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:22:35 PM

Dreaming is good it keeps us alive and moving forward with desires, hope but sometimes overshooting it can be dangerous in the crypto world. Lots of people going blind into it under this impression its a 100% sure thing.

I think the above quote from your post nails it, people doing this have the wrong approach, wrong mindset, and it's bound to end in tears. "Spending what you can afford to lose".... Much happier ending regardless of the outcome Wink

Exactly. Of course, when you invest in something, you want something in return eventually, but that's not the point. The point is to make a success of DigiByte.
Wouldn't be awesome to say in 5y: "Yeah son, I was part of it from the beginning!".
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 01:42:02 PM

Exactly. Of course, when you invest in something, you want something in return eventually, but that's not the point. The point is to make a success of DigiByte.
Wouldn't be awesome to say in 5y: "Yeah son, I was part of it from the beginning!".
Not planning to have a son in 5 years......

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Dennahz

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:03:59 PM

I said the same when i was your age  Grin
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:07:24 PM

I said the same when i was your age  Grin
me too and I have two!  Cheesy   The problem with plans is that they can go wrong.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 02:08:21 PM

http://bravenewcoin.com/digibyte/#   This is a nice website btw,allot of usefull information.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 02:47:05 PM

I said the same when i was your age  Grin
me too and I have two!  Cheesy   The problem with plans is that they can go wrong.

Talking about plans...just to say something about that with regards to how i see the Digibyte Team and Jared are dealing with it.

With good amount of knowledge about Bitcoin, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and whatever that is related to them, PLUS some foresight, which Jared and the Digibyte Team clearly have them, the chances of going wrong will be greatly reduced.

One example:
I have been keeping track of Bitcoin Reddit threads, including CoinTelegraph, CryptoCoinNews, Bitcoin Magazine, CoinDesk, NewsBTC, Bitcoinist and a few Google Searches for certain bitcoin related topics, for the past 6 months. I check all of them at least once every morning for new updates and news. Just recently like somewhere beginning of this  month (May 2015), there were several threads talking about Bitcoin's block size being too small and how it will cause problems if it doesn't increases. I do not know if it was a hot topic before but to the best that my memory can serve me, its the first time for me seeing such a subject being so widely talked about...over the past 6 months.  

NOW, when was Digispeed first mentioned/announced to the public or at least on this forum?
it was on March 26, 2015 by Jared. You may look up on his past posts from his forum user profile. Before this 'block size' became a hot topic on the internet, Digispeed was already announced at least 1 month before that. But of course, they have already *thought* and *brainstorm* about it way before that date, way before announcing it. This clearly shows that the Digibyte Team has already foreseen some problems that are ahead of us. And they were already on to it to address these problems even before i started typing this post.

AND that's just the block size. There are so many other things that i have not mentioned. Think a little about what they had done so far, what they are planning to do so far. And you will know, Digiman will be the next Gundam in Japan when it goes global.  

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 02:57:36 PM

me too and I have two!  Cheesy   The problem with plans is that they can go wrong.

Talking about plans...just to say something about that with regards to how i see the Digibyte Team and Jared are dealing with it.

With good amount of knowledge about Bitcoin, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and whatever that is related to them, PLUS some foresight, which Jared and the Digibyte Team clearly have them, the chances of going wrong will be greatly reduced.

One example:
I have been keeping track of Bitcoin Reddit threads, including CoinTelegraph, CryptoCoinNews, Bitcoin Magazine, CoinDesk, NewsBTC, Bitcoinist and a few Google Searches for certain bitcoin related topics, for the past 6 months. I check all of them at least once every morning for new updates and news. Just recently like somewhere beginning of this  month (May 2015), there were several threads talking about Bitcoin's block size being too small and how it will cause problems if it doesn't increases. I do not know if it was a hot topic before but to the best that my memory can serve me, its the first time for me seeing such a subject being so widely talked about...for the past 6 months.  

NOW, when was Digispeed mentioned to the public or at least on this forum?
it was on March 26, 2015 by Jared. You may look up on his past posts from his forum user profile. Before this 'block size' became a hot topic on the internet, Digispeed was already announced at least 1 month before that. But of course, they have already *thought* and *brainstorm* about it way before that date, way before announcing it. This clearly shows that the Digibyte Team has already foreseen some problems that are ahead of us. And they were already on to it to address these problems even before i started typing this post.

AND that's just the block size. There are so many other things that i have not mentioned. Think a little about what they had done so far, what they are planning to do so far. And you will know, Digiman will be the next Gundam in Japan when it goes global.  

Now you mention this,,Indeed all of a sudden this is a hot topic for Bitcoin but will they do something about it? It is already so big that a hardfork will take ages and so many Bitcoins will get lost....

I think Digibyte has time for 1 more hardfork and then focus on the mainstream channels and get them into and using Digibyte.

And BTW,,,Who is stacking up his sell orders?  Late in the game and don't want Digibyte to go up,,,Whats your plan buddy? Would love to see someone pick up all these sells and leave the man behind Wink

Verias

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:05:36 PM

i wanted a few more mil dgb myself. but i lost the btc in some of the new coins ( thought to get a fast win lol)
i could buy more btc but i told myself i woudn't pay more btc as this has become lie a hobby of mine.

wel i can only hope i can  win some  btc with other coins before dgb goes to 100 sat.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 03:08:56 PM

One example:
I have been keeping track of Bitcoin Reddit threads, including CoinTelegraph, CryptoCoinNews, Bitcoin Magazine, CoinDesk, NewsBTC, Bitcoinist and a few Google Searches for certain bitcoin related topics, for the past 6 months. I check all of them at least once every morning for new updates and news. Just recently like somewhere beginning of this  month (May 2015), there were several threads talking about Bitcoin's block size being too small and how it will cause problems if it doesn't increases. I do not know if it was a hot topic before but to the best that my memory can serve me, its the first time for me seeing such a subject being so widely talked about...for the past 6 months.  

NOW, when was Digispeed mentioned to the public or at least on this forum?

Now you mention this,,Indeed all of a sudden this is a hot topic for Bitcoin but will they do something about it? It is already so big that a hardfork will take ages and so many Bitcoins will get lost....

I think Digibyte has time for 1 more hardfork and then focus on the mainstream channels and get them into and using Digibyte.

And BTW,,,Who is stacking up his sell orders?  Late in the game and don't want Digibyte to go up,,,Whats your plan buddy? Would love to see someone pick up all these sells and leave the man behind Wink

oh yes yes. they are definitely doing something about it as they have to. lol. as far as i know so far but yet to be confirmed, they say they are going to increase the block size for Bitcoin to 20MB. I got this info from Reddit Bitcoin. One of the threads.

But for Digibyte, there is nothing to worry as its already mentioned in DigiSpeed:
"2) DigiByte block size will increase from 1 MB to 10 MB initially, with built in future increases."  Grin Cool Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:10:07 PM

and whoever is stacking up the sell orders is doing it right as far as I'm concerned. This is better than meeting bids which puts a lower value on digibyte while when someone buys at the ask, the price moves up!
EPLDCC

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:15:12 PM

Just finished reading through... I like it!

I think I need to get in on this Smiley
any tips for newcomers?

Welcome.  I'm not sure I have any good bits of advice to offer.  Certainly create an account at the official DGB forum if you haven't already.  http://www.digibyteforum.com/index.php

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 03:21:56 PM

and whoever is stacking up the sell orders is doing it right as far as I'm concerned. This is better than meeting bids which puts a lower value on digibyte while when someone buys at the ask, the price moves up!

Maybe,,But i think that he just dont want Digibyte to go up, Not yet.
This sell order book has increased by x4 after the announcement of this week and i'm almost shure that when we touch 51 almost all orders will be gone.

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:24:30 PM

This sell order book has increased by x4 after the announcement of this week and i'm almost shure that when we touch 51 almost all orders will be gone.

and if some people had not dumped over 50m coins this week, we would already be there! Wink
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 03:28:45 PM

and if some people had not dumped over 50m coins this week, we would already be there! Wink
Totally agreed but that is what i'm thinking,,,They want lower prices before getting in bigtime.I think they will get butthurt.

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:33:40 PM

Totally agreed but that is what i'm thinking,,,They want lower prices before getting in bigtime.I think they will get butthurt.
Of course, who wouldn't have a go but with digibyte price so low. I'm gonna say it's too early to get seriously 'butthurt' as you phrase it.  Tongue
immeraba

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:52:28 PM

but never invest more than you could afford to lose, simples!

That is the first rule of Gambling/investing. I wish people would understand, it's a matter of responsibility.

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:15:49 PM

Tomorrow, someone who bought 100BTC for $20 way back could discover DigiByte, maybe he tells all his/her friends that also bought some BTC when he/she did! It might not happen tomorrow or the next day, it could even happen today! Is today a good day to short on DigiByte?
Pages: « 1 ... 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 [971] 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: