Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 [719] 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ultrasmart

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:07:28 AM

Memorize this graph everyone

thank you. perfect illustration.

"Sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts," (Merriam-Webster).
azerbaidjan

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:10:01 AM

Oh the humanity!
Doh!
Valpe

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:11:39 AM

I never learned the law of economics that says we should always compare Bitcoin to Ultracoin or that we should complain to the devs to make the price of UTC go up? I'll have to revisit my textbooks....
OK ,most of the utc are held in only several team or man's hand,for example somebody hold 500k coins,the big miner has 1000k utc,and the one who hold huge amount of utc looks poor to buy utc up,there exist only two ways to save utc :1,the huge owner of utc buy all the cheap coins to make themself safe or 2.the huge owner of utc  sell some of the utc to a new owner who is rich enough to give buy order.

you choose which one is better.

You seem to forget about the most sustainable option: UTC becomes a success story and everybody wants some.
Gee you're so delusional sometimes...

1.8%IPO may be  too much , if somebody want to buy 1000k UTC and he know 1.8%IPO  he will fear.
why so much IPO? devs said they need money to have some meeting , take a plane,sleep in the hotel, fuck some nice girl....
that's shit!bull shit!!  investors has no duty  

and the big miner is too huge,8M hashrate,10000 utc/perday, who dare to buy utc? they are afraid of pulling down

OK ,utc is fast ,maybe fastest, but that's not enough to make people buy utc. there must be something new to let people thust.

i'm losing  faith.sorry

I dont like cold pizza and I wanna eat when Iam hungry...maybe that is reason why I am so big  Cheesy

transparent IPO is better than scam,, there is no dev who work for free.. so transparent IPO is better than scam

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           
utcminer

Activity: 238

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:20:03 AM

I never learned the law of economics that says we should always compare Bitcoin to Ultracoin or that we should complain to the devs to make the price of UTC go up? I'll have to revisit my textbooks....
OK ,most of the utc are held in only several team or man's hand,for example somebody hold 500k coins,the big miner has 1000k utc,and the one who hold huge amount of utc looks poor to buy utc up,there exist only two ways to save utc :1,the huge owner of utc buy all the cheap coins to make themself safe or 2.the huge owner of utc  sell some of the utc to a new owner who is rich enough to give buy order.

You seem to forget about the most sustainable option: UTC becomes a success story and everybody wants some.

1.8%IPO may be  too much , if somebody want to buy 1000k UTC and he know 1.8%IPO  he will fear.
why so much IPO? devs said they need money to have some meeting , take a plane,sleep in the hotel, fuck some nice girl....

and the big miner is too huge,8M hashrate,10000 utc/perday, who dare to buy utc? they are afraid of pulling down

OK ,utc is fast ,maybe fastest, but that's not enough to make people buy utc. there must be something new to let people thust.

i'm losing  faith.sorry

I dont like cold pizza and I wanna eat when Iam hungry...maybe that is reason why I am so big  Cheesy

transparent IPO is better than scam,, there is no dev who work for free.. so transparent IPO is better than scam

cold pizza has nothing to do with what i have said! i can not get

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
azerbaidjan

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:25:20 AM

i'm losing  faith.sorry

cold pizza has nothing to do with what i have said! i can not get

BTW, what's your future vision for the coin besides buying cold pizzas and resell your hard earned wallet at a bargain price?

ultrasmart

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:27:54 AM

This isn't penny stocks, this is a currency we're creating. If you want a get rich quick scheme go to Wall Street. The USD has been around for 100 years, Bitcoin has been around for 6 years, Ultracoin has been around for 4 months. Get a grip, it is going to take time. Time is the biggest factor in all of this. Ultracoin still has untapped potential just like every other coin does. It is going to take time to tap into that potential, and that is what the Dev team is doing, that is what DCgirl is doing, that is what Bumface is doing and all the other devs. If you want to make changes, be the change you wish to see.

Crypto is supposed to be a departure from central banking, that means grassroots activism is the answer. If you have a problem with the devs, look at a mirror first. If you want Ultracoin to succeed, it is a responsibility we all share. I know most people don't like responsibility, but that is the consequence of living in a FREE society with a FREE market. If we don't want the central banks ruling over our currency, then we must create our own. Ultracoin is our own currency, and in my opinion it is one of the best. I don't know what brings you all to crypto, but personal responsibility is one of the central tenants of being free. If you can't stand responsibility, then buy USD or government bonds.

Look at the Ron Paul campaign, completely grassroots, people were dedicated, passionate and willing to work. When things went wrong I don't think people complained to Ron Paul and said, "Ron Paul, why aren't people listening to you? Why aren't the media stations airing your debates? Why aren't they treating you fairly? Why are they changing the rules?" No, they looked in a mirror, and they did something about it. That is what the cryptocurrency movement must do if it wants to survive. Bitcoin is a shining example of that, but there are hundreds of alternative currencies out there that want a piece of the pie? I don't think most of those alt currencies are worthy of attention, but I think Ultracoin is worthy. The fastest cryptocurrency in existence, and all some people can do is complain.

We are standing on the shoulders of giants, but if we want Ultracoin to go mainstream, we cannot only rely on 5 people in the dev team. That is not how grassroots works, that is not how it is supposed to work. There are hundreds of alternative currencies out there, and most of them WILL FAIL, many you may have already invested in have or will fail when the novelty rubs off. If you want Ultracoin to succeed, no-one is going to make that happen faster for you then you can. What skills do you have that can benefit the cause? Are you an artist? A musician? A videographer? A marketer? A salesman? A business owner? A journalist? What can you do in your unique position that can benefit Ultracoin? You must ask yourself this and think about it, we are all powerful enough to make a difference, but we need to act on our skill sets because who else will do it for us?

I can tell the Devteam is sick and tired of seeing people complaining, for sake of argument let's say they are doing all they can. If that's true, than what does that mean for us? Voting is literally the last you can do. It's time we reach out to our friends and family and get them interested in crypto and then Ultracoin. It's time we reach out to the business owners and professionals and talk to them about how they can implement crypto into their lives and how it will make their lives better. We, as a community, need to brand ourselves as not just another cryptocurrency, but a unique, powerful, and mature coin that is different from the rest, but is also useful and practical use in real world applications. I am stunned to see so many people treating Ultracoin like it is a penny stock. If all you look at is dollar value, then you are not seeing Ultracoin for what it really is. Doge coin is worth close to nothing! But it is extremely powerful, why? Because it has a strong grassroots community that stand behind it and support it. I don't know how many of you have ever been involved in business, but there is no easy way to success, the pioneers mark the trail with sweat and blood and the rest follow, some succeed in their footsteps, but the rest have to find their own way. I am ready to help Ultracoin find its own way, and I am here for the long haul. So if you are too, and if you are passionate about Ultracoin just as I am, then I invite you to stand beside me and I will support you as we push forward into the darkness and see what's on the otherside. To me Ultracoin is more than an investment, it is a MOVEMENT. So buckle up because its gonna be an interesting ride.

Couldn't have said it better brother.  This isn't one of those cryptos where the dev team has missing, or has deceptive plans, or is unclear about what is going on.  The team here has declared this a community coin.  Meaning, if you want to make changes, suggestions, etc. do it (professionally, email someone maybe).  We are listening and want to recruit as many talents as possible.  5 people + part time = not moon.  We need more help and support.  We need a mass marketing effort, powered by you, to share our continuous good news.  I'll tell you what we don't need, angry individuals who never made a single contribution to this movement, coming on the main place for potential investors, and venting FUDtastically.  Talk about backwards thinking...  Do you guys normally go on the troll boxes and trash talk the coin you just bought lol?  Let's be smart folks.  Frustration and despair are signs of weakness and chaos.  Neither of which accurately represent the UTC team.  Also the Devs that work so hard with no compensation see your complete and utter lack of appreciation/support for what they are, and have been doing for UTC and you.  Bashing volunteers doesn't go far when they are working for you, for free.  You are not investing in Google or Apple, where people make a salary for bolstering your investment.  Now listen to rapture333, this guy obviously knows what he is talking about -and has my respect because he has stepped up and volunteered his talents.  Great job rapture333 with all you do for this community.

"Sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts," (Merriam-Webster).
KingCole

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:37:03 AM

This isn't penny stocks, this is a currency we're creating. If you want a get rich quick scheme go to Wall Street. The USD has been around for 100 years, Bitcoin has been around for 6 years, Ultracoin has been around for 4 months. Get a grip, it is going to take time. Time is the biggest factor in all of this. Ultracoin still has untapped potential just like every other coin does. It is going to take time to tap into that potential, and that is what the Dev team is doing, that is what DCgirl is doing, that is what Bumface is doing and all the other devs. If you want to make changes, be the change you wish to see.

Crypto is supposed to be a departure from central banking, that means grassroots activism is the answer. If you have a problem with the devs, look at a mirror first. If you want Ultracoin to succeed, it is a responsibility we all share. I know most people don't like responsibility, but that is the consequence of living in a FREE society with a FREE market. If we don't want the central banks ruling over our currency, then we must create our own. Ultracoin is our own currency, and in my opinion it is one of the best. I don't know what brings you all to crypto, but personal responsibility is one of the central tenants of being free. If you can't stand responsibility, then buy USD or government bonds.

Look at the Ron Paul campaign, completely grassroots, people were dedicated, passionate and willing to work. When things went wrong I don't think people complained to Ron Paul and said, "Ron Paul, why aren't people listening to you? Why aren't the media stations airing your debates? Why aren't they treating you fairly? Why are they changing the rules?" No, they looked in a mirror, and they did something about it. That is what the cryptocurrency movement must do if it wants to survive. Bitcoin is a shining example of that, but there are hundreds of alternative currencies out there that want a piece of the pie? I don't think most of those alt currencies are worthy of attention, but I think Ultracoin is worthy. The fastest cryptocurrency in existence, and all some people can do is complain.

We are standing on the shoulders of giants, but if we want Ultracoin to go mainstream, we cannot only rely on 5 people in the dev team. That is not how grassroots works, that is not how it is supposed to work. There are hundreds of alternative currencies out there, and most of them WILL FAIL, many you may have already invested in have or will fail when the novelty rubs off. If you want Ultracoin to succeed, no-one is going to make that happen faster for you then you can. What skills do you have that can benefit the cause? Are you an artist? A musician? A videographer? A marketer? A salesman? A business owner? A journalist? What can you do in your unique position that can benefit Ultracoin? You must ask yourself this and think about it, we are all powerful enough to make a difference, but we need to act on our skill sets because who else will do it for us?

I can tell the Devteam is sick and tired of seeing people complaining, for sake of argument let's say they are doing all they can. If that's true, than what does that mean for us? Voting is literally the last you can do. It's time we reach out to our friends and family and get them interested in crypto and then Ultracoin. It's time we reach out to the business owners and professionals and talk to them about how they can implement crypto into their lives and how it will make their lives better. We, as a community, need to brand ourselves as not just another cryptocurrency, but a unique, powerful, and mature coin that is different from the rest, but is also useful and practical use in real world applications. I am stunned to see so many people treating Ultracoin like it is a penny stock. If all you look at is dollar value, then you are not seeing Ultracoin for what it really is. Doge coin is worth close to nothing! But it is extremely powerful, why? Because it has a strong grassroots community that stand behind it and support it. I don't know how many of you have ever been involved in business, but there is no easy way to success, the pioneers mark the trail with sweat and blood and the rest follow, some succeed in their footsteps, but the rest have to find their own way. I am ready to help Ultracoin find its own way, and I am here for the long haul. So if you are too, and if you are passionate about Ultracoin just as I am, then I invite you to stand beside me and I will support you as we push forward into the darkness and see what's on the otherside. To me Ultracoin is more than an investment, it is a MOVEMENT. So buckle up because its gonna be an interesting ride.

Couldn't have said it better brother.  This isn't one of those cryptos where the dev team has missing, or has deceptive plans, or is unclear about what is going on.  The team here has declared this a community coin.  Meaning, if you want to make changes, suggestions, etc. do it (professionally, email someone maybe).  We are listening and want to recruit as many talents as possible.  5 people + part time = not moon.  We need more help and support.  We need a mass marketing effort, powered by you, to share our continuous good news.  I'll tell you what we don't need, angry individuals who never made a single contribution to this movement, coming on the main place for potential investors, and venting FUDtastically.  Talk about backwards thinking...  Do you guys normally go on the troll boxes and trash talk the coin you just bought lol?  Let's be smart folks.  Frustration and despair are signs of weakness and chaos.  Neither of which accurately represent the UTC team.  Also the Devs that work so hard with no compensation see your complete and utter lack of appreciation/support for what they are, and have been doing for UTC and you.  Bashing volunteers doesn't go far when they are working for you, for free.  You are not investing in Google or Apple, where people make a salary for bolstering your investment.  Now listen to rapture333, this guy obviously knows what he is talking about -and has my respect because he has stepped up and volunteered his talents.  Great job rapture333 with all you do for this community.

The work that DCGirl is doing as well as xwebnetwork is fantastic and behinds a solid foundation for UTC. The price is currently low so buy in, with a bit of luck we'll be on CoinPayments on Sunday, we are already on Pock.io which immediately sets Ultracoin apart from many other currencies. What we continue to lack is marketing and communication. The community can help here by Tweeting, sharing on Facebook, talking on Troll boxes.

Ask not what Ultracoin can do for you, but what you can do for Ultracoin

KC
ultrasmart

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:53:57 AM

Speaking of trollboxes.  I am of the opinion that Poloniex is the best place to grab up new investors.  I monitor all exchanges, all day long.  I have been doing my homework, so trust me on this.  There is a lot of BTC flow at polo these days, and for some reason, almost all hype is created there.  Its amazing to watch. 

Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:03:00 AM

Hands down one of the best posts I have read in along time. The entire post is great..what I have in bold rang in my heart though. I hope all of you take the time to read and understand it's message.

Thank you.
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 08:04:32 AM

Speaking of trollboxes.  I am of the opinion that Poloniex is the best place to grab up new investors.  I monitor all exchanges, all day long.  I have been doing my homework, so trust me on this.  There is a lot of BTC flow at polo these days, and for some reason, almost all hype is created there.  Its amazing to watch. 

Well utc getting delisted of POLO? or not?

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
CryptoCthulhu

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:15:55 AM

Alt market is tough business. All alt threads are full of crying now. Except for DRK Cheesy
If this is too hard for you, better to leave all alts.
I'm still holding. Lost a lot until now but it makes no sense to sell at this price.
ultrasmart

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:28:48 AM

Speaking of trollboxes.  I am of the opinion that Poloniex is the best place to grab up new investors.  I monitor all exchanges, all day long.  I have been doing my homework, so trust me on this.  There is a lot of BTC flow at polo these days, and for some reason, almost all hype is created there.  Its amazing to watch.  

Well utc getting delisted of POLO? or not?

After they posted it, the UTC Team got in touch with them and requested some more time and another look once we make the necessary changes.  Pending.

bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 08:35:22 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 08:47:44 AM by bumface

Hello UCM`s!  Grin

Last night we had a very productive IRC meeting and we say thank you to everybody who attended, a few things were discussed and the general consensus was that we should try to turn the yearly POS into a weekly POS and that this should be 0.1% per week.We are still talking to a dev about this.

The second thing people agreed upon is that we should lower the N factor and keep it there for 1 year,this is also being discussed.We are aware of the N factor change today,but dont worry,this will be rolled back so bare with us for now.

The dev has informed us that letting people update so quickly without time to prepare can create a hard fork and damage the coin,so the most responsibe thing for us to do is let this N factor happen for now.

I am very pleased with some of the posts in here, The dev team is working very hard behind the scenes, but we can only do so much, we need your help.....Dcgirl, xwebnetwork and Jakob have lives to live aswell, and i have told them on multiple occasions i dont want UTC to suck up their entire life.I am most gratefull for their efforts and commitments, but as somebody just mentionend,we are just 5 people....

I also see some comments from people who think "it will die forever".this is offcourse nonsense.This price point does not reflect the actual value of a coin.value is much more then a number. Value is the community ,the team,the developments,.Lets be honest,this price is not caused by the dev team.this price is caused by:

1:people selling at this rediculus price
a battle to undercut the seller above you,makes sure we are on a steady decline in price

2:the lack of proper demand
The coin needs an actual purpose to exist,and services like the minecraft plugin to tap into communitys unrelated to crypto,to create a vast userbase to create proper volume

To the doom & gloom people i would like to say : please find a way to redirect your energy into something uplifting and contructive.
Ask yourself : How can i contribute? How can i make a difference?

Complaining is very easy and anybody can do it,but you acomplish absolutely nothing,and this is not what Ultracoin represents,its about making a change , and making a difference,and having core values.This UTC community is not large, i will admit that.BUT the people we DO have are absolutely fantastic.They pull through for us at every voting event.They stick with us even on a downslope graph, and for this i think i can speak for the team when i say, we are deeply gratefull for that.

SO!

what are some things anybody could do to help UTC?

-Tell people about it (facebook,twitter,real life)
-Talk about ultracoin in chatboxes
-Prove the doubters wrong and show howmuch we have accomplished in just 4 months

making a coin,
getting on 20 exchanges (including mintpal and cryptsy) , ( http://ultracoin.net/exchanges.html )
getting spending places like altoutlet,pock.io ,
being invited to represent UTC at the swedish bitcoin conference 2014,
forging a wonderfull relationship with bitcoinwoman and Dcgirl becoming a regular writer with great articles.
launching the ultra-arb tool,
making our own pool,
getting physical coins,
getting physical aluminium wallets,
getting service websites on board like wealthico,coinCPA,whattomine,countmycrypto,cryptocoinrank, ( http://ultracoin.net/services.html )
mobile services like bitcoin checker,bitcoin profit and cryptocurrency converter ( http://ultracoin.net/apps.html )
sponsering Elsa Hammond in her amazing endevour
3 succesfull wallet updates and upgrades

This list is nothing to look down on!

And think about what is yet to come :

ultra-arb premium,
our own multipool,
in game minecraft economy,
mobile wallets,

So when you think about it,the coin should really be 1 dollar at least to represent what we have done as a group and what we are going to do.Its up to you guys what happens,i know we as the team are doing our very best,but we are indeed just 5 people.Look at the beautifull aluminium wallets,We did not ask him to make that,he did that all by himself. This is the model for the UCM (Ultracoin community member).proactive,innovative,intelligent.

we need you!

kkk2000

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:04:12 AM

Hello UCM`s!  Grin

Last night we had a very productive IRC meeting and we say thank you to everybody who attended, a few things were discussed and the general consensus was that we should try to turn the yearly POS into a weekly POS and that this should be 0.1% per week.We are still talking to a dev about this.

The second thing people agreed upon is that we should lower the N factor and keep it there for 1 year,this is also being discussed.We are aware of the N factor change today,but dont worry,this will be rolled back so bare with us for now.

The dev has informed us that letting people update so quickly without time to prepare can create a hard fork and damage the coin,so the most responsibe thing for us to do is let this N factor happen for now.

I am very pleased with some of the posts in here, The dev team is working very hard behind the scenes, but we can only do so much, we need your help.....Dcgirl, xwebnetwork and Jakob have lives to live aswell, and i have told them on multiple occasions i dont want UTC to suck up their entire life.I am most gratefull for their efforts and commitments, but as somebody just mentionend,we are just 5 people....

I also see some comments from people who think "it will die forever".this is offcourse nonsense.This price point does not reflect the actual value of a coin.value is much more then a number. Value is the community ,the team,the developments,.Lets be honest,this price is not caused by the dev team.this price is caused by:

a battle to undercut the seller above you,makes sure we are on a steady decline in price

The coin needs an actual purpose to exist,and services like the minecraft plugin to tap into communitys unrelated to crypto,to create a vast userbase to create proper volume

To the doom & gloom people i would like to say : please find a way to redirect your energy into something uplifting and contructive.

Complaining is very easy and anybody can do it,but you acomplish absolutely nothing,and this is not what Ultracoin represents,its about making a change , and making a difference,and having core values.This UTC community is not large, i will admit that.BUT the people we DO have are absolutely fantastic.They pull through for us at every voting event.They stick with us even on a downslope graph, and for this i think i can speak for the team when i say, we are deeply gratefull for that.

SO!

-Prove the doubters wrong and show howmuch we have accomplished in just 4 months

making a coin,
getting on 20 exchanges (including mintpal and cryptsy) , ( http://ultracoin.net/exchanges.html )
forging a wonderfull relationship with bitcoinwoman and Dcgirl becoming a regular writer with great articles.
making our own pool,
getting physical coins,
getting service websites on board like wealthico,coinCPA,whattomine,countmycrypto,cryptocoinrank, ( http://ultracoin.net/services.html )
mobile services like bitcoin checker,bitcoin profit and cryptocurrency converter ( http://ultracoin.net/apps.html )

ultra-arb premium,
our own multipool,
mobile wallets,

So when you think about it,the coin should really be 1 dollar at least to represent what we have done as a group and what we are going to do.Its up to you guys what happens,i know we as the team are doing our very best,but we are indeed just 5 people.Look at the beautifull aluminium wallets,We did not ask him to make that,he did that all by himself. This is the model for the UCM (Ultracoin community member).proactive,innovative,intelligent.

we need you!

Great new.
But it is summer now, VGA card is so hot, if UTC can change to x11, I'll back.
minip

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:15:48 AM

that post has really got my cogs turning, is suggest everyone take a bit of time this weekend to have a think about what you can offer UTC, I don't have much to offer, im not a programmer or web developer but I will be having a good think about what skills I do have and whether or not I can apply them to benefit this community.
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:24:40 AM

Ultracoinlocal.com something like localbitcoins.com

give ppl a great chance to buy or sell UTC very easy with cash or via bank transfer's etc etc
utcminer

Activity: 238

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:31:29 AM

Hello UCM`s!  Grin

SO!

making a coin,
making our own pool,
getting physical coins,

ultra-arb premium,
our own multipool,
mobile wallets,

we need you!

0.1% per week is too little. 0.2% per week is much better

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:47:17 AM

Hands down one of the best posts I have read in along time. The entire post is great..what I have in bold rang in my heart though. I hope all of you take the time to read and understand it's message.

Thank you.

+1

fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 10:24:10 AM

Cool. Looking forward to it.

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
Maestro1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:00:03 AM

Great new.
But it is summer now, VGA card is so hot, if UTC can change to x11, I'll back.

X11 has a much lower ASIC resistance compared to scrypt-jane. What UTC needs is a X11 multipool now so that miners like you who want to use X11 for the time being can use that, however remain onto scrypt-jane as the most ASIC resistant algo there is.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
Pages: « 1 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 [719] 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: