Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:34:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 [677] 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:46:59 PM

So I had to temporarily shut my computer down earlier today.
I reopened the wallet and realized that my wallet was locked again.

So dumb question, bu I am assuming that in order to keep minting my coins for proof of stake, every time I have to reopen the wallet i will have to unlock the wallet  in the debug console?
walletpassphrase <yourpassphrase> '999999999' true

Just curious...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mottsimon

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:51:01 PM

I really dont get it where at 0,00008 again??? which idiots are selling for this price.
At this price your making a great loss on your mining?!!!!

Can anyone explain how this is possible

Not being funny when I'm saying this but you currently don't have a windows wallet that is downloadable at all... And your scratching your head wondering why people are dumping UTC and talking about sticking your logo on baseball caps. Need to seriously get your priorities straight because currently I see this coin going nowhere. Because none of you listen to new adopters/investors opinions. I can't download a wallet so whats my choice right now...

Am I going to keep them on an exchange and receive no stake on these because your developers can't pull their fingers out their asses and give the users a wallet for their coins. What a joke seriously!!! Expect the price to fall some more because I'm dumping my 3 BTC worth and going with a coin that's gives a shit about new investors. The way I see it is I'm saving myself money for when this coin drops further. The answer here is people who bought this coin on the last rise are looking for every opportunity to claw back what they have lost by dumping UTC every time any uninformed soul buys them up. Becuse you clearly can't get the fundamentals right. Seriously regret investing in this coin. EPIC FAIL

My wallet works just fine, it opens up in 5 minutes. Maybe because I have an SSD harddrive. The devs have been listening to everyone and are soon releasing a fix for the people who have problems. It's not our fault your hands are weak and expected a short term pump coin.  Roll Eyes

Why don't you READ before you speak... I'm not talking about the functionality of the wallet i'm talking about being able to download it... Seems like this community is filled with 'I'm alright Jack' candidates. What has the price got to do with being able to download a wallet? which every other coin on the markets can provide (Even shitcoins) I was in this for the longterm but I cannot access a wallet to put my coins into. It has nothing do to with the price of the coin so your clearly making assumptions. And if this is how you address new investors then good luck to you all seriously.

I did READ, then I tried downloading the wallet from the website and did so successfully, without any problems what so ever, so what other problems might you been referring to. So thank you for clearing up that I was simply responding to incompetence and you calling UTC an epic fail.

Yes it works now from the zip file... It has not however for the last week or so. DC girl herself checked it on my behalf on cryptsy for windows and she also confirms it was not working at the time. I don't decide just to come on with sweeping statements off the bat. I tried to resolve this on many occasions through posting on here and on reddit and speaking to DC girl herself... The only idiot around here is you Son. You thought you'd be the tuff guy and bash the guy with an issue and when people call you out for being a dick you try to back pedal. Word of advice. Unless you have something to add to a situation. Don't say anything at all :-)

The download was working with no problem at all by the time you posted, and obviously . And I stand by my opinion that if you can't even download a wallet and sell now (at a loss?) because of it then you have a weak hand and technical incompetence. Furthermore calling the coin a joke and an epic fail when trying to resolve the issue deserves a bashing. Throwing out words as "Son/kid" and "dick" clearly means you are an older "Chap" with a blown up ego. Welcome to the internet, you are going to need some ointment for your hemorrhoid.

You really don't see the bigger picture here do you. There would have been hundreds of other investors thinking the same thing. Your Ok with that are ya? The wallet wasn't downloading plain and simple before (And why on earth would I want to download an app to get that to download, I have other wallets download just fine) You already have your wallet so what would you know about this exactly. Funny because every other person in this thread has offered some constructive advice but you... So no.. I'm not feeling the bashing... I appreciate other peoples responses. They actually have something to bring to the table. I wouldn't say anything else if i were you. The hole in getting bigger from underneath you.

See your original post:
#1: Asking developers to pull fingers out of their asses, as if they are doing nothing.
#2: Calling everything a joke.
#3: Threatening to dump everything you have because of said thing and we should all expect to see the price fall.
#4: Saying that no one should invest in this coin and everyone in this thread, including the devs, does not pay attention to new investors.
#5: You seriously regret investing in this coin.
#6: Calling everything an Epic Fail.

You call this asking for help in a friendly way? Bare in mind that you are posting in the official thread, so you think about what that post might look like to new investors. What I said: The devs are doing what they can and are fixing the problems. You suck at asking for help and should get equally amount of suck back.

I asked on two occasions on here (nicely) on two seperate occasions and left this on Ultracoin reddit page http://www.reddit.com/r/official_utc/comments/24jmoi/wallet_for_ultracoin/ still without a response. So what were you saying?

And that legitimizes point 1 through 6 because if you are not getting something, then you are not screaming loud enough. Well thought.

I'm 31 years old I work in customer service. I deal (successfully) with these kind of queries, everyday. I don't respond by calling the customer a incompetent douche. If I have to ask something for the fourth time of asking I'm going to act just like a customer did If he had to phone for the fourth time because his problem was not getting acted on. Because an investor is in fact a customer. And guess what... I'd immediately look for a solution and would empathize with his exasperation.... and be glad that bought it to my attention so that I could make sure the problem never arose again. Because quite frankly it's justified. Stop taking everything so personally, I could have been a lot worse in my response. Your just looking for justification of the way you responded and the other member got it right in response to it the first time. So why don't we drop it because to carry on like you have shows you couldn't care less about Ultracoin. Every other person on here. Thanks for addressing my issue. THE END
b3da

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:52:52 PM

So dumb question, bu I am assuming that in order to keep minting my coins for proof of stake, every time I have to reopen the wallet i will have to unlock the wallet  in the debug console?

Just curious...

yes, some other coins with pos have unlock button on "overview" tab in wallet qt.
i like this function, found it very usable for many reasons, hope it will be implemented in 3rd update..

3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:00:20 PM

Just curious...

yes, some other coins with pos have unlock button on "overview" tab in wallet qt.
i like this function, found it very usable for many reasons, hope it will be implemented in 3rd update..

Agreed. Interesting. Thanks for the help
mottsimon

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:02:15 PM

Just curious...

Great idea!!!
cointradero

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:43:08 PM

Just curious...

Great idea!!!

I'd been thinking more about this of late and the general crappy quality of the default wallet front-end that all coins use.  There should be some fairly easy to add features and other ease of use additions that even someone of my mediocre coding ability should be able to do without messing up the way other things work.  I might play with the generic code everyone uses this weekend and see what simple things can be added just for my own curiosity. 
primouno

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:09:15 PM

@bumface
Just one small thing: can you make outgoing transactions to be marked with arrow directed upwards opposite to the incoming transactions? Haha just a thought Smiley
Is it beta already?
Edit:
15 seconds sounds great Cheesy

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:47:31 PM

For all those miners mining UTC please don't forget to make a donation to the developers account

-> UV65rd1p2D5TcAihXm4vdSWy89tTLajoEf

DCGirl, xwebnetwork and Bumface are working hard behind the scenes and we need to keep the effort going for the benefit of Ultracoin. I'm donating 5%, for every 100 coins I get from mining at http://ultracoinpool.info/ once received to my wallet I send 5 UTC to the address above

KC
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 07:50:02 PM

lol why did you delete that last post bumface, hmmm?

IN retrospec, the pictuge does not reflect the level of professionality we are implementing. I originally posted it because the forum went into doom & gloom mode again,so i thought it could use a bit of frivolity Smiley

PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:02:43 PM

For all those miners mining UTC please don't forget to make a donation to the developers account

DCGirl, xwebnetwork and Bumface are working hard behind the scenes and we need to keep the effort going for the benefit of Ultracoin. I'm donating 5%, for every 100 coins I get from mining at http://ultracoinpool.info/ once received to my wallet I send 5 UTC to the address above

KC

I am still not mining at Ultracoinpool, but I am very happy with what our Dev team does for our UTC....

So i just send you guy's and girl 1000 UTC for your work. Just to show you a little respect for your hard work !

Let's hope it will soon reach +0,003

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
untalented

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:03:29 PM

@Bumface
When you go out new wallet?
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 08:05:57 PM

KC

I am very happy with what our Dev team does for our UTC....

So i just send you guy's and girl 1000 UTC for your work. Just to show my respect for your hard work !

I just recieved a 1000 UTC, thank you , you are very generous. Your BTC donations in the voting for exchanges rounds have also not been forgotten Smiley

funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:38:46 PM

Hi guys,

I don't know much about mining and pools etc etc but is it stupid of me to ask when the multipool will be buying UTC or is this happening daily? And if it hasn't happened will the community be told before this happens.
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:43:50 PM

Hi guys,

I don't know much about mining and pools etc etc but is it stupid of me to ask when the multipool will be buying UTC or is this happening daily? And if it hasn't happened will the community be told before this happens.

the MP is shutdown now dunno why he made a post a page or 2 back
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 10:30:56 PM

Hi guys,

the MP is shutdown now dunno why he made a post a page or 2 back

he did not give an explanation yet as to what happened, aswell as reply to my P.M....

BerserkU

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:00:18 PM

Anyone know if there is an iPhone app that alerts on the price of UTC??

cheers
fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:24:19 PM

KC

I am still not mining at Ultracoinpool, but I am very happy with what our Dev team does for our UTC....

So i just send you guy's and girl 1000 UTC for your work. Just to show you a little respect for your hard work !

Must agree the Devs are really working on it Smiley love to see bumface and dcgirl go!!

also 500 UTC from my side!! coming right up!

greetz

Gleason

Activity: 207

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 02:40:52 AM

I just wanted to post I created a Facebook page for my site, and it uses the UTC coin as one of the pictures! 

I also started tweetin UTC on Twitter to try and help keep that going!

Feel free to like my page! I might do some specials and giveaways to my followers in the future!
https://www.facebook.com/cryptomem

http://www.cryptomemorabilia.com/product-category/utcmem/

-Brian Gleason
www.stmtuned.com

Find one of a kind BTC, LTC and more Cryptomemorabilia at
http://www.cryptomemorabilia.com/
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:47:50 AM

I just wanted to post I created a Facebook page for my site, and it uses the UTC coin as one of the pictures! 

Feel free to like my page! I might do some specials and giveaways to my followers in the future!

-Brian Gleason
www.stmtuned.com

Nice! we can provide lots of links if you want to do some cross-sharing, starting with our latest article about ultracoin: http://bitcoinwoman.com/index.php/culture/art-and-design/202-a-sex-and-crypto-dilemma

utcminer

Activity: 238

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:27:45 AM

-Brian Gleason
www.stmtuned.com

Nice! we can provide lots of links if you want to do some cross-sharing, starting with our latest article about ultracoin: http://bitcoinwoman.com/index.php/culture/art-and-design/202-a-sex-and-crypto-dilemma

A Sex and Crypto Dilemma
Close your eyes for a second while I tell you someone’s name: MrCashKing. Now tell me the first thing you think of. What comes to mind?
I saw that name yesterday on Twitter, on a tweet about my alt coin, UltraCoin. So I clicked on his profile, and saw, very prominently displayed, scantily clad women with MrCashKing written all over their bodies and a huge group of hip-hop followers. The guy is apparently some kind of hip-hop and Twitter master. How in the world did he get hooked up with us?
Now I’m not really a prude, but I am a pretty straight-laced woman. I don’t wear revealing clothing, I hardly even drink – I’m a mom, for heaven’s sake.  My kids laugh at how clueless I am about cultural trends and my total ignorance of different lifestyles. So my first reaction was, OMG, do we really want this guy in the UltraCoin community?
On our forum, the response was pretty quick (and pretty predictable):
MrCashKing (about his fans): I might able to get a few of them to write Ultracoin on their body. I'll post the pics on my twitter if I can convince a few of the women to do it haha. I call them Fan Sign Pics.
Community member: Aaaa i knew you are that MAN! Can't wait hahaah
Community member: i hope it remains clean. We have to remember UTC aint a sex object
MrCashKing:  lol It won't be nudes. Don't worry.
Community member: Damn shame
Mr.CashKing: bikini's, thongs, casual clothes. But overall I let the women decide.  haha If they want to do a nudey it's up to them. Lmao
Community member:  You are the reason why I would invest in UTC.
Next came the detractors, most with messages like this:
Community member:     How many of your followers will invest seriously in crypto coins and in Ultracoin after the tweets. Yes.... nice and sexy nude girls with nice breasts and a sexy ass on your twitter account as "followers" are nice ...I dear even to say I am jealous (you are a Boss)...
But we need serious miners, buyers and investors and we don't need a trendy and hip hop or rapper audience and sexy stupid girls who write stupid text on their bodies and their tits and asses.... girls who are totally NOT aware of what they are talking and twittering about... but also guys who do not even know what they are twittering about.
What happened to my coin? We have never been about pumping the value of Ultracoin for short-term gains. We are in this for the long haul. The UTC team has never sold their coins – heck, we give half of them away. We work every day to build trading tools, games and plugins - and to reimagine the whole cryptocurrency user experience. We are serious people. And now this hip-hop guy with all his sexy girls wants to join our team.
It’s quite a dilemma.
And to make it all worse, I’m a woman. Can I back someone like this? Am I betraying other women if I do? Am I damaging Ultracoin? Am I damaging crypto? Am I selling out?
I hate the way sex is portrayed in crypto. I hate seeing websites with sexy girls in the ads. I hate signing into a chatbox and immediately hearing “hey DCGirl, are you hot?”  I hate hearing someone tell me that I’m not as good a developer as some guy, just because I’m female.
I hate signing into bitcointalk every morning and finding an inbox filled with selfies guys sent me (sidenote to the guys, no, girls don’t like that). I put up with it all, because I LOVE crypto.
  But my coin needs to be promoted. And it needs to be promoted outside of the crypto community. I want everyone talking about what we’re doing to make crypto better, more relevant and more used. I keep coming back to this. Should I let my own personal judgments about a different lifestyle color my decisions about that?
MrCashKing is all over Twitter and the hip-hop world. He plans on “dropping” (I’m starting to learn the language a little, LOL) a new mixtape this summer. He wants to include brochures about Ultracoin when he does. And his sexy team of girls will be doing much of the distributing. He even changed his Twitter profile to have Ultracoin’s logo on it and removed the sexy pictures (you can still see the girls on his website though, if you’re interested. Ha). This guy has a huge following, and the people he knows reach an even larger audience.
So who exactly am I betraying by supporting him? Is his culture any less important than any other? We live in a big world with hundreds of countries, widely disparate economies and people of all ages. We in Cryptoland need to reach out to ALL of them. Not just people that already know about cryptocurrency, but people from every one of these countries, every age group and every lifestyle. And yes, even people in the hip-hop community and girls that write on their breasts.
Maybe I am a sellout. Women might hate me for this. But I’ve made up my mind. This guy, so unlike anyone I’ve ever met, came to us. He wants to support us. He has the talent and the ability and the drive to help us succeed. Who cares if girls send him pictures of themselves? I am building a new cryptocurrency, a solid coin that surpasses just about every other one. I am making a huge commitment to do this. If this guy can help me do that, I am NOT turning him down.
And who knows, when he goes to pick up his next music award (sending good karma to you on that one, MrCashKing), I might even write his name on my own body.
My forehead, probably, but still.
Welcome to my team, MrCashKing.

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
Pages: « 1 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 [677] 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: