Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 [675] 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BerserkU

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:17:24 PM

im a little confused about POS

i know i need to leave my wallet open but for how long. Is it after a year i will get my interest?? or is it shorter
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mottsimon

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:23:36 PM

I really dont get it where at 0,00008 again??? which idiots are selling for this price.
At this price your making a great loss on your mining?!!!!

Can anyone explain how this is possible

Not being funny when I'm saying this but you currently don't have a windows wallet that is downloadable at all... And your scratching your head wondering why people are dumping UTC and talking about sticking your logo on baseball caps. Need to seriously get your priorities straight because currently I see this coin going nowhere. Because none of you listen to new adopters/investors opinions. I can't download a wallet so whats my choice right now...

Am I going to keep them on an exchange and receive no stake on these because your developers can't pull their fingers out their asses and give the users a wallet for their coins. What a joke seriously!!! Expect the price to fall some more because I'm dumping my 3 BTC worth and going with a coin that's gives a shit about new investors. The way I see it is I'm saving myself money for when this coin drops further. The answer here is people who bought this coin on the last rise are looking for every opportunity to claw back what they have lost by dumping UTC every time any uninformed soul buys them up. Becuse you clearly can't get the fundamentals right. Seriously regret investing in this coin. EPIC FAIL

My wallet works just fine, it opens up in 5 minutes. Maybe because I have an SSD harddrive. The devs have been listening to everyone and are soon releasing a fix for the people who have problems. It's not our fault your hands are weak and expected a short term pump coin.  Roll Eyes

Why don't you READ before you speak... I'm not talking about the functionality of the wallet i'm talking about being able to download it... Seems like this community is filled with 'I'm alright Jack' candidates. What has the price got to do with being able to download a wallet? which every other coin on the markets can provide (Even shitcoins) I was in this for the longterm but I cannot access a wallet to put my coins into. It has nothing do to with the price of the coin so your clearly making assumptions. And if this is how you address new investors then good luck to you all seriously.
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:26:58 PM

im a little confused about POS

i know i need to leave my wallet open but for how long. Is it after a year i will get my interest?? or is it shorter

365 days for each different transaction. You need to open up the coin control feature to be able to see your transactions.
Check out page 692 for more info on coin control.
Check out  the hobonickels link provided by bumface for an in-depth explanation on coin control.
untalented

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:27:09 PM

If anyone has any problem with downloading wallet ?
I download without problems.
cointradero

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:33:45 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 02:55:49 PM by cointradero

quote:
Exchange update:
***ALERT*** Coinex.pw will be shutting down permanently on May 6th 2014 at 12:00 am.
All coins have been stolen. We are sorry. For more information go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.2560
:end quote

Hope you guys and gals out there realize what this system was created for. I do not trust any exchange. I use them to trade coins. Once I'm done. I immediately put it back in my wallet. And with UTC, that only takes about 3-5 minutes on cryptsy. And that is because crypsty is slowing down the true speed of the coin.
Middle men are no longer needed to hold your stash. That is one of the main reasons behind the creation of the coin.
I hope none of you are stuck with money in Coinex

Good luck all of you!!

I used them months ago when I had some earthcoin and some other random coin.  They were pretty snappy, seemed to be a decent exchange.  They didn't have 2-factor at the time which also concerns me a bit.  I haven't read the thread yet, but sad to see yet another one go and more people taken for their money.  We need some professional cyber security firms behind these exchanges from now on because this is getting ridiculous.  

edit:  Well, it seems the guy spreading the FUD about them being shutdown was just a hack with a similar username to one of the mods.  Having said, that, they last 3 weeks worth of posts were all about how the site was broken and no one is able to withdrawal anything besides litecoin and how the owner hasn't  been online in two weeks. 

The post about them being stolen was fake, but the news itself might not have been.  Even if it's not true, Coinex has some serious issues now and I wouldn't use it for any purpose at this point. 
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:36:29 PM

no problem for windows & mac wallet
but linux don't work because the link is not good -> https://github.com/dx11/ultracoing so error 404

Techsan
untalented

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:38:28 PM

but linux don't work because the link is not good -> https://github.com/dx11/ultracoing so error 404

Techsan

ok thank you
Maybe someone just can't open rar files, then please use winrar or 7zip or just download zip version from bumface post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413978.msg6554920#msg6554920

Yep i confirm linux don't work, devs please fix that now.
mottsimon

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:39:35 PM

I really dont get it where at 0,00008 again??? which idiots are selling for this price.

Not being funny when I'm saying this but you currently don't have a windows wallet that is downloadable at all... And your scratching your head wondering why people are dumping UTC and talking about sticking your logo on baseball caps. Need to seriously get your priorities straight because currently I see this coin going nowhere. Because none of you listen to new adopters/investors opinions. I can't download a wallet so whats my choice right now...

Am I going to keep them on an exchange and receive no stake on these because your developers can't pull their fingers out their asses and give the users a wallet for their coins. What a joke seriously!!! Expect the price to fall some more because I'm dumping my 3 BTC worth and going with a coin that's gives a shit about new investors. The way I see it is I'm saving myself money for when this coin drops further. The answer here is people who bought this coin on the last rise are looking for every opportunity to claw back what they have lost by dumping UTC every time any uninformed soul buys them up. Becuse you clearly can't get the fundamentals right. Seriously regret investing in this coin. EPIC FAIL

My wallet works just fine, it opens up in 5 minutes. Maybe because I have an SSD harddrive. The devs have been listening to everyone and are soon releasing a fix for the people who have problems. It's not our fault your hands are weak and expected a short term pump coin.  Roll Eyes

You're not all official reps for the coin, but this forum kind of is the public face of it to people entering from other crypto.  Your response antagonizing someone for being frustrated with legitimate issues just pushes other new people away. 

Thank you for this comment. Because you are absolutely correct on this. That's exactly what it does. Except I'm not stupid enough to believe that an idiot/kid like this represents this coin. Let me make this clear for him (Unlike yourself I don't invest in pump and dump coins) I invested in this coin for the long term and all i expect is the facility to store my coins. Not really too much to ask. I'm tired of these little kids with their greedy pump and dump I'm alright so sod everyone else attitudes. So now you know your counter productive to this community feel free to grow a set a balls and come back with some constructive answers mate. Too add. I do think this coin has promise but keeping a wallet in  a state where it cannot be downloaded is not going to send this coin to the moon anytime soon. It will just cause people to sell it and spread the word to the next man who was thinking of buying it.
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:40:05 PM

Techsan

this will be fixed as quickly as possible and I will provide an update here. thx
Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:40:40 PM

Maybe you do something wrong with downloading.
My wallet works fine, just opens slowly, but update and fix will follow soon.

When you dump your 3 BTC of Ultracoin giv me a sign, i will buy them cheap.
Thanks infront allreay mate
Uggle

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:42:09 PM

Why don't you READ before you speak... I'm not talking about the functionality of the wallet i'm talking about being able to download it... Seems like this community is filled with 'I'm alright Jack' candidates. What has the price got to do with being able to download a wallet? which every other coin on the markets can provide (Even shitcoins) I was in this for the longterm but I cannot access a wallet to put my coins into. It has nothing do to with the price of the coin so your clearly making assumptions. And if this is how you address new investors then good luck to you all seriously.

I did READ, then I tried downloading the wallet from the website and did so successfully, without any problems what so ever, so what other problems might you been referring to. So thank you for clearing up that I was simply responding to incompetence and you calling UTC an epic fail.

UTC UTC UTC
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:43:19 PM

@mottsimon

What type of error are you getting on windows. Have you tried downloading the wallet with a different browser?
jakoblight

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:45:42 PM

Hi mottsimon! Nice to see a new face in here and we are truly sorry that you are upset with us about the wallet. We have fixed several issues with it already that really needed to be adressed.
And we are a serious working team towards making more improvements. We really want to make our wallet more user friendly and we have that in mind as well.
And wallet files are being updated on our website now as we speak. So we are changing it from .rar to .zip instead.

You may have got the impression we have our finger up our asses, but if you stick around this thread you will surely see that this is not the case.

Other than that, i'd like to welcome you to our community!

/Jakob

SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:46:57 PM

i can just say at the time i downloaded V2 with chrome i had 0 problems

mottsimon

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:50:17 PM

I did READ, then I tried downloading the wallet from the website and did so successfully, without any problems what so ever, so what other problems might you been referring to. So thank you for clearing up that I was simply responding to incompetence and you calling UTC an epic fail.

Yes it works now from the zip file... It has not however for the last week or so. DC girl herself checked it on my behalf on cryptsy for windows and she also confirms it was not working at the time. I don't decide just to come on with sweeping statements off the bat. I tried to resolve this on many occasions through posting on here and on reddit and speaking to DC girl herself... The only idiot around here is you Son. You thought you'd be the tuff guy and bash the guy with an issue and when people call you out for being a dick you try to back pedal. Word of advice. Unless you have something to add to a situation. Don't say anything at all :-)
b3da

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:56:38 PM

i just made some hard anodized aluminium credit card size and keychain wallets, these are just first prototypes..
i will tune it now, try to make this from another materials, different graphic etc..
and need to learn things about bip-38..

interested?

Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:57:05 PM

My wallet works just fine, it opens up in 5 minutes. Maybe because I have an SSD harddrive. The devs have been listening to everyone and are soon releasing a fix for the people who have problems. It's not our fault your hands are weak and expected a short term pump coin.  Roll Eyes

Yes it works now from the zip file... It has not however for the last week or so. DC girl herself checked it on my behalf on cryptsy for windows and she also confirms it was not working at the time. I don't decide just to come on with sweeping statements off the bat. I tried to resolve this on many occasions through posting on here and on reddit and speaking to DC girl herself... The only idiot around here is you Son. You thought you'd be the tuff guy and bash the guy with an issue and when people call you out for being a dick you try to back pedal. Word of advice. Unless you have something to add to a situation. Don't say anything at all :-)

Now now Mottsimon....what a anger you have inside you...;-) just sit down, take a deep breath, smoke a cigar and drink a glass of blacklabel...
jakoblight

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:00:20 PM

i just made some hard anodized aluminium credit card size and keychain wallets, these are just first prototypes..
i will tune it now, try to make this from another materials, different graphic etc..
and need to learn things about bip-38..
http://s28.postimg.org/pxcbz4uix/DSC_7846.jpg
http://s28.postimg.org/ygvpww2vd/DSC_7849.jpg
http://s28.postimg.org/65a5zuiyx/DSC_7852.jpg
interested?

Yes! That is really awesome
mottsimon

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:02:22 PM

Hi mottsimon! Nice to see a new face in here and we are truly sorry that you are upset with us about the wallet. We have fixed several issues with it already that really needed to be adressed.
And we are a serious working team towards making more improvements. We really want to make our wallet more user friendly and we have that in mind as well.
And wallet files are being updated on our website now as we speak. So we are changing it from .rar to .zip instead.

You may have got the impression we have our finger up our asses, but if you stick around this thread you will surely see that this is not the case.

/Jakob

/Jakob

I appreciate your response. You only know what your shown. I'm sure you can agree that it wouldn't make sense for me to keep 3btc worth of UTC on on an exchange not knowing when I can move them to a secure wallet. Please excuse my 'Finger up arse comment' But it seemed asking nicely wasn't getting anyones attention. It's now resolved, I have the wallet and everything is hunky dorey :-). I just wonder how many people didn't take the time in getting this addressed and offloaded their coins..
Uggle

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:06:16 PM

The download was working with no problem at all by the time you posted, and obviously . And I stand by my opinion that if you can't even download a wallet and sell now (at a loss?) because of it then you have a weak hand and technical incompetence. Furthermore calling the coin a joke and an epic fail when trying to resolve the issue deserves a bashing. Throwing out words as "Son/kid" and "dick" clearly means you are an older "Chap" with a blown up ego. Welcome to the internet, you are going to need some ointment for your hemorrhoid.

UTC UTC UTC
Pages: « 1 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 [675] 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: