Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:52:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 [736] 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fabietech

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:03:10 PM

Miner ISSUE with new N-factor

Are there already some working new script from people with 290? please be so kind to post them!
UTC reward will be given think allot of people are needing this

thanx

with this script you dont get more then 8 Sad

ultracoinminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.ultracoinpool.info:3333 -u x.12 -p x -o stratum+tcp://ultra.nitro.org:4337 -u x -p x --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 -w 64 -g 2 -I 12 --thread-concurrency 81920 --no-submit-stale --lookup-gap 6 --expiry 10 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --auto-fan --gpu-engine 1040 --gpu-memclock 1400

RichardMiner

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:19:08 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 09:31:07 PM by RichardMiner

To Bumface

- COMMUNICATE
- INFORM
- SHOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING
- MARKETING

We are just believers and followers.... we need guidance.  

WE NEED DAILY UPDATE AND INFO FROM OUR DEV TEAM

The things we are developing are so big and high in quality , that it takes time to develop.we dont produce or release garbage.
we are all in the same boat....

- COMMUNICATE
- INFORM

DO YOU UNDERSTANT THIS BUMFACE Huh

I dont know about anyone else, but I have been working from 6AM to midnight for the last 4 days, doing development for ultracoin. I really would like to know why this is not enough.

Edit - just forget it. It will never be enough. Guys - have fun.

You are wrong dcgirl.

It is not about you.
You communicate very well with al the UTC community.
You are there for us !

It is more about the rest of the DEVTeam and board of directors.
We don't her from them.
Nothing.
Nada.

About Bumface, who must be the leader of UTC.... read back his post from two months.
You see then that there is totally no serious communication to and from the community between Bumface and the community.
There is no real contact whit Bumface.

About our new community leader.
Well it is a hard job for him to get every nose pointing the same side.
He has a hard job.

with al due respect what you say is nonsense, i am the most aproachable founder in the entire crypto scene, i can be reached daily through email, bitcointalk PM, here in the thread and crypto trade, and crypto trade PM and trough ultracoin.net......

give me 1 other coin founder that you can speak to instantly.....

i totally agree with Dcgirl, no matter howmuch work is done, its never enough...there are always some people complaining and when the price is low, point the finger at the dev team....

if you think a coin can rise every day, you have unrealistic expectations,and you need to adjust them to reality.when a coin goes down people play the blame game, and when it rises we get the praise.so talk is cheap and human nature is predictable.

The things we are developing are so big and high in quality , that it takes time to develop.we dont produce or release garbage.

we are all in the same boat.i bought 3,7 BTC of utc at 0.005, who can i complain to?

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
RichardMiner

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:24:15 PM

what did you think this was going to accomplish? are you satisfied now?

Wink Read along the past treads mate, then you will understand  Roll Eyes

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:30:28 PM

RichardMiner: you can only spend an hour once... so do you want us to make things, or talk about making things? are you a baby duck that needs constant babysitting or are we adults making fantastic things?

everybody who is in this community knows what we are doing:

-making a multipool
-making ultra arb premium
-minecraft plugin

CryptoCthulhu

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:37:34 PM

There is an amazing development going on in UTC team. But there is no buzz about it. And without buzz, there are no buyers. I can understand why DCgirl feels exhausted and disappointed. So much work and so low results (i mean price). I dare say - stop doing anything unless there is marketing plan for it. Doing amazing stuff nobody knows about is nonsense.
Current crypto world is announcement powered. There are announcements about announcements and announcements about bullshit. UTC has a lot to announce. You can promote even things currently in development. Look at Stuhlman - his PR communication about Caix is really good.
Sad thing is that we are in need for serious promotion work for weeks. Are there any news?

Personally I continue to hold my bags and hope for the better future.
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:45:45 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 09:56:12 PM by bumface

There is an amazing development going on in UTC team. But there is no buzz about it. And without buzz, there are no buyers. I can understand why DCgirl feels exhausted and disappointed. So much work and so low results (i mean price). I dare say - stop doing anything unless there is marketing plan for it. Doing amazing stuff nobody knows about is nonsense.
Current crypto world is announcement powered. There are announcements about announcements and announcements about bullshit. UTC has a lot to announce. You can promote even things currently in development. Look at Stuhlman - his PR communication about Caix is really good.
Sad thing is that we are in need for serious promotion work for weeks. Are there any news?

Personally I continue to hold my bags and hope for the better future.

this is a general message and not directed specificly at you :

you actually need to have something to show, when you market it....if we market the minecraft thing right now, people will only say "when is it coming" every day....

Ultracoin is about substance,not about fluff....we will do more marketing in the future,but there is no budget for it at this time.There are some things you can do to get free advertising but that has its limits.If you watch shark tank you learn that big companys spend millions of dollars on advertising.

We are in a developement stage right now,so there is not much wonderfull news coming out, soon we will have a marketing budget and we will also have something to show,but i need everybody to realise how hard Dcgirl is working and i need everybody to apreciate her and give her the space she needs.Place yourself in her mind and think about how it must feel to work so hard somany hours every day, and reading complaints and whining every day.this is severly demotivating. Also dont forget that these people are professionals with buisy lives and jobs,who are you to expect them to spend their entire life on ultracoin, do you even have your own rent to pay? I also have other things besides Ultracoin,im making a company and i have another crypto related project,but in the end this will all support ultracoin aswell and bring publicity to it.so im doing my job,which is plan years into the future and think about the best long term strategys.

UTC is a medium hold, if you want to see gains in 1 day, go and support a scamcoin. it will have a nice fat and fast rise , and then it will explode in your face forever....

We are building greatness here, it takes more time.....so everybody just sit back and relax........

RichardMiner

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:46:33 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 10:02:32 PM by RichardMiner

RichardMiner: you can only spend an hour once... so do you want us to make things, or talk about making things?

You are right.

Respect for that.

But cut this bullshit and think a little bit smarter.

A week has a total of 168 hours.

A normal working week is 5x8= 40 hour.

Imagine now you spent one hour les per three day's at working hard and instead you use that one hour per three day's to write a little update for your community.

That's cost you about +two hours per week.

So to keep your community updated, keep them happy, keep them happy followers it will cost you about two hours per week to update, inform and do some marketing.

Is this to much to ask from you as our community leader and founder of UTC Huh

I don't thinks so...

Ok, maybe you don't have good communication and marketing skills.
That's possible.
That's oke.

But then give some other DEVTeam member that responsibility ....

Believe me: The UTC community wants this and they expect this. So simply; arrange it !

BerserkU

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:10:18 PM

Are there already some working new script from people with 290? please be so kind to post them!

thanx

ultracoinminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.ultracoinpool.info:3333 -u x.12 -p x -o stratum+tcp://ultra.nitro.org:4337 -u x -p x --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 -w 64 -g 2 -I 12 --thread-concurrency 81920 --no-submit-stale --lookup-gap 6 --expiry 10 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --auto-fan --gpu-engine 1040 --gpu-memclock 1400

The best I cant get out of my 290 is using the following (This is using the config tool but lowering intensity from 18 to 16.
With this I get about 16.... I know I should be getting more (I have 8GB of ram)

ultracoinminer --scrypt-jane --worksize 128 -g 1 --lookup-gap 6 --thread-concurrency 163840 -I 16 -o stratum+tcp://<pool address>:<port> -u <username> -p <password> --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600
BerserkU

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:13:48 PM

thanx

The best I cant get out of my 290 is using the following (This is using the config tool but lowering intensity from 18 to 16.
With this I get about 16.... I know I should be getting more (I have 8GB of ram)

ultracoinminer --scrypt-jane --worksize 128 -g 1 --lookup-gap 6 --thread-concurrency 163840 -I 16 -o stratum+tcp://<pool address>:<port> -u <username> -p <password> --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600

To be honest correct me if I'm wrong but there are some really helpful people in here posting their settings for each N-factor but it seems to me that a lot of people will ignore peoples request for help.
I asked for help with my R9 290 a few days after the n-factor changed - I got a few replies from people with other card telling me their hash rate which helped determine that I could probably get more. But I know their are people out there with R9 290s that will talk on here but not really help anyone out. Agreed that less miners means more coins... but more coins means people will dump if they have profit from electric.... so it really is in everyone's best interest to help people out and get as many miners on UTC as possible.
PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:17:15 PM

It is not too much to ask I think.
And I admit it is also what I wish for.

To Bumface

- COMMUNICATE
- INFORM
- MARKETING

We are just believers and followers.... we need guidance.  

WE NEED DAILY UPDATE AND INFO FROM OUR DEV TEAM

we are all in the same boat....

- COMMUNICATE
- INFORM

DO YOU UNDERSTANT THIS BUMFACE Huh

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:20:44 PM

well I voted

very easy - only a few mins - cost NZD $0.66

best a few others get moving on this.

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

Keep buying UTC at these candy store prices - I am!  Shocked

Have a great day - and thanks to the Devs

--

--
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 10:22:09 PM

"It is not too much to ask I think.
And I admit it is also what I wish for"

Everybody knows what we are developing, do you want to hear an update every week saying the same thing?

BerserkU

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:27:33 PM

Everybody knows what we are developing, do you want to hear an update every week saying the same thing?

Can people stop having a go at Bumface and get on the exchanges and create a buzz on the coin.
If no one talks about the coin how are people meant to know about it!!!
The dev's are doing a great job sadly we are being let down by the community I feel - I only see one or two people from here on crytpsy chat.... where the hell is everyone.

crypto is like an advertising job within a company... if people don't know about it why will they want to buy it

GET TALKING (And if you haven't got twitter... go and get an account)
PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:29:21 PM

With all do respect to you Bumface, YESS the majority of the people of the community wants this.

Marketing/Management is all about this.

So simple.

Just do it ....

Just listen to the community, listen what they want... and need !

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:30:02 PM

Can people stop having a go at Bumface and get on the exchanges and create a buzz on the coin.
The dev's are doing a great job sadly we are being let down by the community I feel - I only see one or two people from here on crytpsy chat.... where the hell is everyone.

crypto is like an advertising job within a company... if people don't know about it why will they want to buy it

+1

KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:31:13 PM

No but you could and should update the first page. It has incorrect information and links to out of date software. It is also doesn't mention anything about the CoinPayments vote.

KC
BerserkU

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:33:29 PM

+1

I want to see everyone on cryptsy chat right now!!!!

How do you think bitcoin go so big..... because there was a marketing team ha ha ha ... no infact it was people who believed that the coin could be used one day!

KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:34:41 PM

well I voted

very easy - only a few mins - cost NZD $0.66

best a few others get moving on this.

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

Keep buying UTC at these candy store prices - I am!  Shocked

Have a great day - and thanks to the Devs

Brilliant thanks for voting we are now in the 70's. If you are reading this and haven't voted yet please do so now. Getting on CoinPayments is a massive opportunity for Ultracoin as it means it can be accepted by numerous merchants using CoinPayments payment processing.

If you have voted, please post this on Facebook, Twitter and Reddit

KC
BerserkU

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:35:10 PM

With all do respect to you Bumface, YESS the majority of the people of the community wants this.

Marketing/Management is all about this.

So simple.

Just do it ....

Just listen to the community, listen what they want... and need !

PaulR - Do you have twitter??
RichardMiner

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:42:54 PM

No but you could and should update the first page. It has incorrect information and links to out of date software. It is also doesn't mention anything about the CoinPayments vote.

KC

I asked for this already three times

I saw you also asking several times for it.

I was even answering Bumface in this .... he did dent now wat was not up to date...

And still not updated yet.

Come one Bumface  Embarrassed

Pages: « 1 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 [736] 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: