Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 [740] 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jakoblight

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:47:45 PM

I have to write something that is on my mind.

And you all wonder why people are even thinking about leaving. People are working hard behind the scenes while people in here just come and make demands.
Telling us "oh you should do this, and you should do that. Why is the price so low? Why dont you work instead of having thumbs up your asses" and what not.
How the fuck do you think that makes anyone feel? This is just not a place where you buy some coins and expect to get rich unless you are into pump and dump schemes.

THIS IS A COMMUNITY, WE HELP EACHOTHER OUT. And to be honest not many of you out here act like you are. THIS IS NOT A CORPORATION. You cant just demand things because you invested.
If you want to make a change, put in some time. Make an effort.

If you would just participate and make UTC a success, as much as you guys whine in this motherfucking thread. Maybe the price wouldnt be so low now would it?

Everyone in the UTC dev team give up their time for this to be a success. I dont want everyone to feel guilty about this, but there are a lot of people just coming in here and whine about what price UTC is at and that we should work harder. I say HELP US OUT, OR GET THE FUCK OUT. END OF DISCUSSION.

Navyman47

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:59:24 PM

+1

The whining and disrespectful nature of some of the posts in the last couple of days is abhorrent.  (Some of you need to go look that up)
I'm not calling anyone out, but there needs to be some apologies made, troll or not.
azerbaidjan

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:12:44 PM

Very nice message full of good sentiments, but unfortunately a bit too late: UTC has all the chances in the world to remain a failed coin.
Not that I'm particularly rejoying myself over that (quite the opposite indeed given the sums invested) it is just a cold statement that corresponds to the reality of what we're living:
we did not pass the hype wave, so we're sinking.
Soon we'll rest in peace at the bottom of the ocean, like a titanic of sorts.
altogether.

utcminer

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:13:35 PM

cheer up DCGirl and please come back....

keep voting  so that dcgirl will come back

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
jakoblight

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:33:02 PM

Very nice message full of good sentiments, but unfortunately a bit too late: UTC has all the chances in the world to remain a failed coin.
Not that I'm particularly rejoying myself over that (quite the opposite indeed given the sums invested) it is just a cold statement that corresponds to the reality of what we're living:
altogether.

This is not the first time this has been said in this thread. We dont need people liek you here so you can just get out as well. fuck off
utcminer

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:38:18 PM

altogether.

This is not the first time this has been said in this thread. We dont need people liek you here so you can just get out as well. fuck off

yes ,fuck him out

utcminer

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:41:01 PM

altogether.

get out of here!fuck off

Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:44:07 PM

This thread...  Cheesy

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
PaulR1

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:49:44 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 07:16:34 PM by PaulR1

altogether.

yes ,fuck him out

@azerbaidjan.... please let me ask this nicely, please stop with negative post here.

It makes you or us not a winner and it gives everybody stress.

Please stop now, don't post anymore if you can not be positive  and get my personal respect for walking out ok....

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
Thiago1

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:16:03 PM

altogether.

I USUALLY DO NOT WRITE HERE BUT I'LL TAKE MY VALUABLE TIME TO ASK YOU SOMETHING  

WHY? DO NOT SAY THE SAME ABOUT (Caishen) o WAIT (Caixen ) OR MAYBE TOMORROW (azercoin) OR

MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ARE KISSING  ASS I COME HERE COMPLAIN IF YOU DO NOT LIKE WHAT SEE SIMPLE LEFT.

ANY WAY YOU SAY (It's just a matter of time before we reach the riches) GO AT THERE AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS COIN

THIS IS NOT FOR YOU ((CUNT))

azerbaidjan

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:26:28 PM

altogether.

WHY? DO NOT SAY THE SAME ABOUT (Caishen) o WAIT (Caixen ) OR MAYBE TOMORROW (azercoin) OR

MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ARE KISSING  ASS I COME HERE COMPLAIN IF YOU DO NOT LIKE WHAT SEE SIMPLE LEFT.

ANY WAY YOU SAY (It's just a matter of time before we reach the riches) GO AT THERE AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS COIN

I havn't lost my valuable time trying to decipher your chinese scribble my friend.
However, out of courtesy for PaulR1 whom I greatly respect as well as some others here, I will stop trolling.

The others jerks I do not really care, actually their irritation is laughable because those are the guys who usually tend to shoot the messenger therefore lie to themselves rather than tackling the issues at stake. This is one problem with communities at large, but I guess that's human nature.

batty634

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:29:19 PM

bravo bravo Thiago  Grin

that's the funniest post I've read on this forum. I feel this video is apt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13CSWRyaAgA

Seriously people stop whining because you are not making a fortune, all crypto is a gamble and there are no guarantees.
flyingqw

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:56:08 PM

altogether.

I havn't lost my valuable time trying to decipher your chinese scribble my friend.
However, out of courtesy for PaulR1 whom I greatly respect as well as some others here, I will stop trolling.

The others jerks I do not really care, actually their irritation is laughable because those are the guys who usually tend to shoot the messenger therefore lie to themselves rather than tackling the issues at stake. This is one problem with communities at large, but I guess that's human nature.

fuck you and go out ! you are son of bitch
musicmaker613

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:02:12 PM

Lol I haven't spent much time in this thread for well over a month now...  I'm remembering why.  It's turned into a bad daytime talk show of the likes of Jerry Springer.  I'm just waiting for someone to drop the "YOU DON'T KNOW ME!" line.

In regards to the falling price, I have been observing some very interesting things lately.  I'll take this moment to share while we wait for them to reveal if Bumface is really the father...

One of the economic principles that bitcoin is based on concerns the relationship between coin price, mining difficulty and cost to mine.  The idea was that price of bitcoin would reflect the cost of mining that bitcoin (how much hashrate/hardware and power it would take to mine a BTC) which is derived from the difficulty.  In theory, as the cost to mine increases, the price would increase-- leading to more mining > increased difficulty > higher cost to mine > increase in price and so on.  This pattern is well established throughout BTC's history as well as other cryptos like LTC:  Increases in price correlate very well with increases in difficulty, especially in the early days of a coin.  There's a bit of "chicken-egg" argument here, but I believe the reality is a positive feedback loop where ^ price drives ^ difficulty which drives ^ price.

Now consider Ultracoin.  Because UTC has very little utility (liquidity) outside of arbitration (which negates itself as bought UTC is immediately sold), UTC's price is almost entirely influenced by the pattern outlined above.  Only in UTC's case, the positive feedback loop is causing price to fall along with difficulty.  Price dropped after launch (amplified by a severe crypto bear market) which caused miners to go elsewhere.  As miners left, difficulty fell lower and lower.  Miners who stayed with UTC generated UTC at a quicker rate-- the cost to mine went down.  If you'll remember, even while UTC was dropping it was almost always one of the most profitable coins to mine.  In fact, at current prices, UTC is STILL very profitable compared to many other alts (depending on your power cost, hardware, etc).

To sum up:  
*UTC price is almost entirely influenced by cost to mine at this point, as there is little else to affect the UTC market, much like the early days of BTC.
*Cost to mine is decreasing due to miners leaving > decreasing difficulty > more coins for miners who stay > miners can sell at lower prices

If all this holds true, then the best short term boost for UTC would come from increasing the cost to mine.  But it has to be done naturally, not by cutting block rewards or increasing block times.  The only solution for this would be bringing in new miners to boost difficulty.  Features such as shorter POS, more consistent N-factors, and better resources for miners (configgen, how-tos, etc) will go a long way towards helping this issue.  This community should continue to focus on these items.

SYS: SjFeMefQpgCRWuwRdiN3Hf8V6CkocV3Xdq
DOGE: DG4EwxvNCM5YFBQ8xo7pkEua2Nf1jRMmQg
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:30:24 PM

Lol I haven't spent much time in this thread for well over a month now...  I'm remembering why.  It's turned into a bad daytime talk show of the likes of Jerry Springer.  I'm just waiting for someone to drop the "YOU DON'T KNOW ME!" line.

In regards to the falling price, I have been observing some very interesting things lately.  I'll take this moment to share while we wait for them to reveal if Bumface is really the father...

One of the economic principles that bitcoin is based on concerns the relationship between coin price, mining difficulty and cost to mine.  The idea was that price of bitcoin would reflect the cost of mining that bitcoin (how much hashrate/hardware and power it would take to mine a BTC) which is derived from the difficulty.  In theory, as the cost to mine increases, the price would increase-- leading to more mining > increased difficulty > higher cost to mine > increase in price and so on.  This pattern is well established throughout BTC's history as well as other cryptos like LTC:  Increases in price correlate very well with increases in difficulty, especially in the early days of a coin.  There's a bit of "chicken-egg" argument here, but I believe the reality is a positive feedback loop where ^ price drives ^ difficulty which drives ^ price.

Now consider Ultracoin.  Because UTC has very little utility (liquidity) outside of arbitration (which negates itself as bought UTC is immediately sold), UTC's price is almost entirely influenced by the pattern outlined above.  Only in UTC's case, the positive feedback loop is causing price to fall along with difficulty.  Price dropped after launch (amplified by a severe crypto bear market) which caused miners to go elsewhere.  As miners left, difficulty fell lower and lower.  Miners who stayed with UTC generated UTC at a quicker rate-- the cost to mine went down.  If you'll remember, even while UTC was dropping it was almost always one of the most profitable coins to mine.  In fact, at current prices, UTC is STILL very profitable compared to many other alts (depending on your power cost, hardware, etc).

To sum up:  
*UTC price is almost entirely influenced by cost to mine at this point, as there is little else to affect the UTC market, much like the early days of BTC.
*Cost to mine is decreasing due to miners leaving > decreasing difficulty > more coins for miners who stay > miners can sell at lower prices

If all this holds true, then the best short term boost for UTC would come from increasing the cost to mine.  But it has to be done naturally, not by cutting block rewards or increasing block times.  The only solution for this would be bringing in new miners to boost difficulty.  Features such as shorter POS, more consistent N-factors, and better resources for miners (configgen, how-tos, etc) will go a long way towards helping this issue.  This community should continue to focus on these items.

If UTC needs more miners and it really is the second most profitable to mine (according tp http://www.whattomine.com/) then perhaps this is a solid way to market the coin. Would be better spreading this info on trollbox than telling people to buy a coin that keeps dropping in value.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 07:31:16 PM

EVERYBODY!

lets all:

-calm down

-relax

-stop swearing

-stop atacking eachother.

what must a person think who comes in here for the first time???

I know the price is going down, but when things dont go well you need to show, true character. when somthing does not go your way and you feed on eachother its very bad.

we are a community and this internal struggle must stop, so let me make it simple :

if you like UTC : stay with it and find something you can do for it

If you dont like UTC move on with your life

thannk you
michael

Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:33:15 PM

GUYS PLEASE COME ON !

IT IS NOW TIME STOP SHOUTING AND CALLING NAMES

NOBODY GETS BETTER BY THIS

AND NEXT TO THIS WE HURTING UTC WHIT THIS BEHAVIOUR

PLEASE, EVERYBODY TAKE SOME FRESH BREATH AND FIND BACK THE POSSITIV FEELING OK  
Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:43:05 PM

+1.000.000

dcgirl please think it over and look at those video's and listen to the message in the text  Grin

@DCGirl.....

Please look at this youtube video  Wink  
A lot of community members have a lot of respect for you as community member and DevTeam member and are proud of what you did for UTC.

So look at this video's and read between the lines ok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeeJhEpeUfc

and also this one ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiCRZLr9oRw

So cheer up DCGirl and please come back....
Navyman47

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:44:00 PM

To sum up:  

Disregarding the first couple of lines of negativity and sarcasm, Musicmaker is absolutely correct.
UTC has been at the top of the charts for awhile now in regards to profitability.  This is what should be shouted out in the chats and promoted.
This would have and still can attract new miners to the coin.  As I'm sure most miners will agree, we hold some and we sell some.
I would hazard a guess that a lot of the old miners of UTC that are still mining have a bag full of UTC that they are satisfied with for now.
Since UTC is one of the most or not the most profitable coin, they continue to mine, but dump all of their recently mined coins to invest in BTC, LTC, BC, DRK, and a few other P & D coins.  By attracting new miners, you should see them bag some coin and dump some coin.  This will reduce the dumping and take away from those who dump all of their coins.
The number of coins generated daily does not change with more miners.  The difficulty will rise and the coin will be harder to get and hoard, causing demand to rise.

In the long run there still needs to be development for the actual uses of the coin, which dcgirl has been so graciously devoting her time.  Unfortunately there are too many here that want immediate results and returns.  Focus on expanding the community first.  Be nice to new members.  Help them with their configurations regardless of how many times it has been posted in the past.  Isolationism will not work here and is not what we want.  There are a lot of miners, who would love to use their gpu's to mine a profitable coin.  Let's help them.

fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 07:56:34 PM

I have to agree with musicmaker. As I recall there was a plan to drop nfactor back to n11 - this was still a good era for all the miners.

I have a feeling that (almost) all non-Chinese people are a bit scared of Chacha with nfactors switching. So, drop nfactor, keep it for a long time, invite miners Smiley

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 [740] 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: