Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rapture333

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 12:59:47 AM

As soon as I get the internet setup at my new house, I plan to contact some students at FIU in the marketing and design departments and see if they would like internships with UTC. I plan to give them some UTC to have some skin in the game and get hyped, maybe we can all donate if they do a good job, and possibly pay them some USD/BTC/UTC. A lot of people have never even heard of cryptocurrency, to someone new to the scene they could get very passionate very quickly, especially if we introduce them to Ultracoin first.

rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 01:03:52 AM

Start a topic today over at Ultracointalk.org/ The only forum on the internet dedicated to Ultracoin. A place that Ultracoin can call home, and a place that discussions can be documented, filed and retrieved for the future. Nothing shows investors a community is dedicated more than its own forum! Check out our Mining Rig Photo competition for a chance to win the Ultracoin jackpot as well as a physical Ultracoin courtesy of Cryptomemorobilia. Have your rig tweeted out on twitter and help support Ultracoin in a fun way! Every member who signs up to the forum also gets entered in a random drawing to win an Ultracoin Keychain! So consider signing up and joining the discussion today!

Ultracointalk.org/

utcminer

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:04:25 AM

Guy's if we want to do something together, to work for UTC, and let UTC grow we must make serious plans.

Then we need to set up coordinated joint actions like this ones !

1. Trolling and spamming chatboxes
2. Twitter and twittering and twitterering
3. Start pumping
4. Put some serious buy walls

But all of this will only work if it is coordinated in joint actions and if we all are willing to do it for more then a view weeks.
Day after day.

And we need a serious and professional coordinator for this !

Im on Crypsty 3 hours a day talking about UTC with 'Berserka'
I have the largest UTC twitter following (@ultracoinnews)
Ive invested $25000 into UTC
whats everyone else doing? seems i doing 100% more than some
invest another  $25000 into UTC ,then the price will go up

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
Kiiro

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:08:22 AM

<snip> Just tell everyone that you're going to pump, and let the price rise by itself by speculators. You may not even have to pump at all if you already hold coins.

Did you see the volume of the "pump"? I think they're way ahead of you Wink
Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:21:50 AM

OPEN LETTER TO BUMFACE

Dear Bumface ,

it is now about two weeks ago that the Devteam partially is gone .

Occasionally we hear from you, and then you're more in combat and defending against trollers and nagging ex members. Which is a hard, annoying and frustrating job to do.

Although there was two weeks ago a negative atmosphere originated on the UTC forum, especially by haters who saw their chance to demolish UTC, this was quickly reversed positive and a fresh wind came back.

Many members stayed positive to UTC and continue to believe in UTC. It shows even now that many members want to do something for UTC and want to work for UTC. There have already been many ideas and plans listed the last days.

But here and now we are missing leadership and a leader. We miss so to speak an engineer. An co-pilot and a captain.

Each ship has a mate and a captain needed .
Each store needs a first cashier and a manager.
Every serious company needs a director and a board of directors .

For the UTC members, but also for spectators at the outside, it looks now like UTC is a ship that is for two weeks at sea without an engineer and a captain.

I assume and believe 100% that you're been busy the past days to make further plans and to re-group the devteam. But this is a job mostly behind closed doors.

It is now high time for you to come on out as founder and director of UTC.

Every company should have future plans. And every company should disclose its plans to its stock exchange members. Especially in difficult times, otherwise members and investors can step out or new members and investors will not step in.

So consider UTC as an stock exchange company.

Dear Bumface, it is therefore big time to go public and let the community members know what the short-term plans are about ;

1. Who are the (new) members of the devteam team ;
2. Who of the devteam will do manage what ;
3. What technical developments are planned in the short term ;
4. Which marketing plans are planned in the short term ;

Can we get soon some answers from you ?

If any UTC community member have positive ideas, if you think you can help, please come forward.  

PS; I am not a native English speaking member, so sorry for my bad English.
utcminer

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:35:46 AM

OPEN LETTER TO BUMFACE

Dear Bumface ,

Occasionally we hear from you, and then you're more in combat and defending against trollers and nagging ex members. Which is a hard, annoying and frustrating job to do.

Although there was two weeks ago a negative atmosphere originated on the UTC forum, especially by haters who saw their chance to demolish UTC, this was quickly reversed positive and a fresh wind came back.

Many members stayed positive to UTC and continue to believe in UTC. It shows even now that many members want to do something for UTC and want to work for UTC. There have already been many ideas and plans listed the last days.

But here and now we are missing leadership and a leader. We miss so to speak an engineer. An co-pilot and a captain.

For the UTC members, but also for spectators at the outside, it looks now like UTC is a ship that is for two weeks at sea without an engineer and a captain.

I assume and believe 100% that you're been busy the past days to make further plans and to re-group the devteam. But this is a job mostly behind closed doors.

Every company should have future plans. And every company should disclose its plans to its stock exchange members. Especially in difficult times, otherwise members and investors can step out or new members and investors will not step in.

Dear Bumface, it is therefore big time to go public and let the community members know what the short-term plans are about ;

If any UTC community member have positive ideas, if you think you can help, please come forward.  

you are not a native English speaking member,but i can understand what you have said.
Good comments

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
har1s

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:27:36 AM

OPEN LETTER TO BUMFACE

Dear Bumface ,

I have a suggestion to launch the android wallet so people know that UTC is the fastest transaction
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:56:07 AM

Although this coin seems to have had a few ups and downs I still believe this coin has great potential.  Still quite a few strong believers here as well.  Ignore the haters and trolls and they, as per usual, will get bored of being stupid.
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 12:34:40 PM

OPEN LETTER TO BUMFACE

Dear Bumface ,

As you know dcgirl left, but the strange developement is that jakoblight deleted me from skype without saying if he is in or out,this is a very strange developement, since you would expect a person to say it if he leaves.So that leaves me and xwebnetwork.i also have some interrest from new people.

The roles are still the same, only tasks the others did who left have to be redistributed now.

The first thing on the agenda is another wallet update that implements weekly POS instead of yearly,we are still testing it.

The first marketing effort on the agenda is a mailing campain to get webstores to accept UTC with the new payment processor.I have a guy writing this up now, so everybody can simply copy & paste the message. we will target stores that currently accept LTC.

jakoblight

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:36:14 PM

Well I thought I would owe it to everyone to say something about this development of UTC.

I am leaving UTC because of lack of community support and leadership. I have a lot of patience with people, but I'm not wasting anymore of my time. Here is why.
You can only spend so much time on something to realize that without help and commitment that this project is standing still.
Some things have come to light that I did not know of when I embarked on this project, which I know now is the reason for the dev teams struggle all this time.
I have spent a lot of time on the coin these months I have been with UTC and I am thankful for the people I've met and experiences I've had.

If you would like to ask me any questions feel free to send me a PM.

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 01:44:49 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 01:55:02 PM by bumface

Well I thought I would owe it to everyone to say something about this development of UTC.

I am leaving UTC because of lack of community support and leadership. I have a lot of patience with people, but I'm not wasting anymore of my time. Here is why.
You can only spend so much time on something to realize that without help and commitment that this project is standing still.
Some things have come to light that I did not know of when I embarked on this project, which I know now is the reason for the dev teams struggle all this time.
I have spent a lot of time on the coin these months I have been with UTC and I am thankful for the people I've met and experiences I've had.

Why do you delete me on skype ,say absolutely nothing to me that you quit, and then i have to read it on a forum, just like with dc girl....

this is rude and unprofessional......

If you want to quit, nobody can stop you, but is it really to much to ask to say it to your own team members?

about the lack of leadership, you and dcgirl wanted to make new management layers,and i allowed it,although i warned that it would slow us down multiple times. and then you say there is no leadership after you ask to take authority away from me step by step,this is absolutely illogical.

If you wanted leadership from me, then you shouldnt have proposed management structures that take my authority away to make decisions.

This reaffirms by gut feeling,and im never giving away control again,i will lead this coin the way i know best and it will be victorious.

jakoblight

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:11:54 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 02:32:57 PM by jakoblight

Why do you delete me on skype ,say absolutely nothing to me that you quit, and then i have to read it on a forum, just like with dc girl....

this is rude and unprofessional......

If you want to quit, nobody can stop you, but is it really to much to ask to say it to your own team members?

Well, I didn't delete you because I had quit. I deleted you because you were getting on my last nerve. I have had lots of thoughts in my head, do I stay or do I quit?
And you locking the thread really pissed me off, that was really stupid.
I worked my ass off for this project for months, for free. Because I wanted to, I don't owe you anything. In fact you should apologize for hiding stuff from us.
I'm not going to listen to your sob stories anymore, I do not feel sorry for you.  I do hope you get out of the darkness you are stuck in.
You are always quick to point fingers on everyone else, you need to look in the mirror and take a good look at yourself right now.
And I'm saying that because I know you have what It takes to change what you need to. It's your choice. Good luck.

Edit: I saw what you wrote about my leadership comment. And I know you like to play the blame game. I'm not trying to push you down or anything. I really hope you learn from your mistakes though.
You should really take a good look at what you are doing, and see what you can do to improve as a leader. I have no doubt that you will continue on to victory, only people with Iron will can do that.
But for me this journey is over, and it has been fun and I have learned from it. You should too!

I do wish you the best.

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 02:23:25 PM

hiding stuff? what are you talking about, im sorry but what you say does not make any sense. and nomatter what your reasoning is, you tell me personally that you quit.

you are being very rude by posting it on a forum and just deleting me on skype.and about the thread locking, the moment you told me you didnt like it i unlocked it....

When you quit your job you tell your boss, you dont just leave. when you break up with your girlfriend , you tell her and you dont just never show up anymore.when you have an apointment with a person and you cant make it, you call them,you dont leave them waiting for you....

this is common in society,and falls under general polightness

SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:35:09 PM

Everytime we start showing progress something knocks us back down

Hold strong guys and gals im sure we will get there in the end
Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:38:43 PM

Dear Bumface and Jakoblight....

Please dont discuss this here on this tread.

Please discuss it at PM and give the community later a press relase or something like that.

jakoblight

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:40:15 PM

hiding stuff? what are you talking about, im sorry but what you say does not make any sense. and nomatter what your reasoning is, you tell me personally that you quit.

you are being very rude by posting it on a forum and just deleting me on skype.and about the thread locking, the moment you told me you didnt like it i unlocked it....

When you quit your job you tell your boss, you dont just leave. when you break up with your girlfriend , you tell her and you dont just never show up anymore.when you have an apointment with a person and you cant make it, you call them,you dont leave them waiting for you....

I got news for you....... I'm not your girlfriend.  And I respect you enough to leave a message at least here. I didn't have to do that, I did that for your sake.
Got some more news, you are not my boss either. You should be thankful for the time all these people spent on your project. Nobody really had to you know.

It's no point in discussion politeness because that is obviously not your area.

And I think I've heard enough from you.

Bye
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 02:42:12 PM

I got news for you....... I'm not your girlfriend.  And I respect you enough to leave a message at least here. I didn't have to do that, I did that for your sake.
Got some more news, you are not my boss either. You should be thankful for the time all these people spent on your project. Nobody really had to you know.

It's no point in discussion politeness because that is obviously not your area.

And I think I've heard enough from you.

Bye

if you think just leaving without telling is normal, then you need to re-educate yourself in what is conciderd polight in society,and that goes for dcgirl to. you always had such fancy words towards the community  but when it comes down to it, your just disrespectfull to the team.

if polightness is not my area,and i know to say to your own team "guys im leaving because blabla" then you should be extra ashamed that you did not have the decency to do that

dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:46:51 PM

Let me just say this - you should think about why neither of us felt we could come to you directly and discuss this. You put us in that position. That's why this keeps happening, and you can spin it all you want, and blame us for everything bad that ever happened to ultracoin, but all I know is this - we worked hard for ultracoin. It's a real shame you can't even take one second to thank us - especially jakob - for our service.
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 02:49:12 PM

i have always said your work was of exelent quality, but that does not give you a free pass to be rude.i put you in that position, what nonsense. have the respect and decency to say that you quit, and why....

you come in the coin team, and you both do great work, then you want to make new manegement layars, and i allow it, becasue you promise me its for the best interest of the coin, i warn that it will slow us down, and i am dismissed every time i vocalise concerns....

well news flash, your management structures failed.and then have the audacity to say that you quit because thewre is no leadership, after taking it away from me, that is just plain dilusional and insulting....

you both promised me that you would not leave, and now you leave, your word means nothing

dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:52:13 PM

i have always said your work was of exelent quality, but that does not give you a free pass to be rude.i put you in that position, what nonsense. have the respect and decency to say that you quit, and why....

rude? respect? decency? it works both ways. as usual, I would have been better off staying out of this, as you will never listen to anyone. so delete this when you read it, you won't hear from me again.
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: