Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378866 times)
GODLIKE

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:04:36 AM

I WILL BE HERE, WASTING YOUR EFFORTS OF SELLING STUFF THAT WILL MUCH PROBABLY NOT PAY BACK CLIENTS.
I WILL WARN THEM, NOT BECAUSE I HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST YOU BUT BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THIS TYPE OF ACTIVITY BASED ON PLAYING ON GOOD FAITH OF PEOPLE.
As I said, religious fanatic, yelling and wailing as others say

Only one thing needs to be taught to people (and luckily a lot already learned it) : learn to think for yourself and take nothing for granted.
You said your thing, now give people a chance to start doing their own thinking.

I agree.
Think with your head.
Don't accept misinformation.
And especially don't take for granted that people are selling good stuff.
Double check everything  Cheesy

And the religious fanatic here is somebody in your family probably, not here.

BITCOIN FOREVER news aggregator: only the most important news on the cryptoworld!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GODLIKE

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:06:39 AM

Attacking you? I thought you said forums are made to talk about stuff?! Wellm, you're going on ignore as you haven't got anything sensisible to say anymore yet you keep forcing your opinion around and do not know when to stop.

Math is not an opinion  Smiley
And maybe you are right: I am a fanatic... of coherence.
Glad I get into your ignore list  Wink
Stating that I have nothing "else" senisble to say is fun also... I'll miss comments like these.
And also "forcing your opinion", while you come here to say that I'm wrong in good number... should I shut up just because you are more?
I'll miss you. Seriously.

BITCOIN FOREVER news aggregator: only the most important news on the cryptoworld!
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:43:59 AM

It's fun to see how you all with mining services in your signature attack me just because I am showing some simple math Cheesy

So I show it again. Don't trust me, trust these guys that set up this website.

GHASH.IO - https://tradeblock.com/mining/a/dee185c118

PBMining - https://tradeblock.com/mining/a/1ee5110f01

The only thing you can attack me on is the difficulty change, but that's practically a no go as well, especially now when the last rise was over 24%.

Difficulty rises by around 18% every step.
Steps happen around every 12 days.
To make it simple: every month difficulty raises around 32%.

Links are provided.
Everything else you say is fried air  Grin

*facepalm*
You fail so hard at simple maths.
0.003 x 100 = 0.3, and not 0.36.
Input the numbers correctly and you will see that you will profit.
Can someone quote this so that he can see it? It looks like he's ignoring me.

omg... byt411 is an idiot asskissing fuck tard... the guy wont shut up.. i think he thinks he is really important, every thread i goto he fields questions as if it were his pool or hosting site... the dude is just a dick -thats life... "teacher you forgot to assign homework" , "i'm telling" and when they get a little older you got to deal with this bull shit... i am not even going to look i dont care enough but if the guy was pointing out that dificulty is out pacing price reduction - then he is just existing as part of the market-same as an ass kisser does-just one of them thinks for himself

If you had the ability to input numbers into a calculator and read it, you would see that I am correct. All you are doing is insulting people basing your arguments on nothing, as if you were a 3-year old ranting for a toy. What I do is help people out, what you do is go through threads and scream at people.
Have a nice day.
gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:27:41 PM

These are my returns so far since March 24th. I've sold every pay out at market price the day it arrived. As you can see if I had held till now I would have made more and been closer to breaking even. But nonetheless I think I'll be there in about 6 weeks.

Considering putting a large investment into this, it's really a no brainer.

GODLIKE

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:40:50 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 07:04:09 PM by GODLIKE

These are my returns so far since March 24th. I've sold every pay out at market price the day it arrived. As you can see if I had held till now I would have made more and been closer to breaking even. But nonetheless I think I'll be there in about 6 weeks.

It's "strange" (to say the least) that your income is not falling by around 18% every 2 weeks.
How do you explain that?

Also, your 141 GH/s look like producing much more than my 104 GH/s.
1 week is giving me 12$ right now.
Based on what I take, you should get 17$ per week.
You take around twice as that.
Have you got some partner bonus?
But even with partners... you should have 30 of them to reach that amount.

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:51:28 PM

Then again, bitcoin was $571 on March 24th and today it is $652.
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:21:21 PM

It's fun to see how you all with mining services in your signature attack me just because I am showing some simple math Cheesy

The only thing you can attack me on is the difficulty change, but that's practically a no go as well, especially now when the last rise was over 24%.

Links are provided.

*facepalm*

omg... byt411 is an idiot asskissing fuck tard... the guy wont shut up.. i think he thinks he is really important, every thread i goto he fields questions as if it were his pool or hosting site... the dude is just a dick -thats life... "teacher you forgot to assign homework" , "i'm telling" and when they get a little older you got to deal with this bull shit... i am not even going to look i dont care enough but if the guy was pointing out that dificulty is out pacing price reduction - then he is just existing as part of the market-same as an ass kisser does-just one of them thinks for himself

If you had the ability to input numbers into a calculator and read it, you would see that I am correct. All you are doing is insulting people basing your arguments on nothing, as if you were a 3-year old ranting for a toy. What I do is help people out, what you do is go through threads and scream at people.
Have a nice day.

you dont help though- your a dick - if thats helping then stop helping - nobody asked you, you are an ass kisser that gets involved in questions that dont pertain to you- go away
GODLIKE

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:29:22 PM

It's fun to see how you all with mining services in your signature attack me just because I am showing some simple math Cheesy

Links are provided.

*facepalm*

Have a nice day.

you dont help though- your a dick - if thats helping then stop helping - nobody asked you, you are an ass kisser that gets involved in questions that dont pertain to you- go away

He is in ignore anyway, and when I bought contract the price was 0.0036 per GHs.
The owner of PBMining clearly lowered the price, as I suggested him to do Cheesy
Still, you are going to make just around 30 Euro more than your investment... at the end of the year.

byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:42:49 PM

It's fun to see how you all with mining services in your signature attack me just because I am showing some simple math Cheesy

Links are provided.

*facepalm*

Have a nice day.

He is in ignore anyway, and when I bought contract the price was 0.0036 per GHs.
The owner of PBMining clearly lowered the price, as I suggested him to do Cheesy
Still, you are going to make just around 30 Euro more than your investment... at the end of the year.

The price gets lowered every difficulty change, and you probably would've still profited, before the difficulty changed.
Yes, the profits are small, but it's still 19% per ghash in a year, which is loads better than putting your money in a bank and collecting worthless interest.

rodeoclown, I really don't understand why you have such a grudge against me. We were simply debating about whether PBMining is profitable or not, and the only one that butted in and made useless comments was you. If I'm not helping, I have no idea what you think you're doing.
PBmining (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 07:58:13 PM

As much as I would like to give you credit, we lower the price every time there is a difficulty change.  This happens automatically in the system.

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:01:00 PM

As much as I would like to give you credit, we lower the price every time there is a difficulty change.  This happens automatically in the system.

do you know what your first price drop was(what price per gh it made) and what date that was on??
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:22:46 PM

As much as I would like to give you credit, we lower the price every time there is a difficulty change.  This happens automatically in the system.

do you know what your first price drop was(what price per gh it made) and what date that was on??

Skimming through the contracts, I can see a portion of our earliest users from the end of January buying hash power for 0.019 btc/GHs.  The date/time of the drop in price is not recorded in our old system, but I would assume it was January 24th (same date as a difficulty change).  Don't quote me on that, since the automation of price adjustments came into place after we reconstructed the system from scratch, and so difficulty changes were not always synchronized with the price drops at the same time or even the same day for that matter (although that was the intention).    It wouldn't be too much work either to make a script to compile some stats.   I can look into that.

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:58:15 PM

if me, i was assumed that if i have 100 GH/s , then this week i get 0,024-0,026 so i split that half of that to my profit then half for buy GH/s again,, that's the way to keep profit still on green line

note : this just my opinion don't judge to hard.. hahahaha.. anyway we do not need to maintenance, no need to worry pay electric and exc. we just sleep and waiting payment every weeks.. that's easy way.. easy way mean easy profit , if want to make big profit i think we must work hard..
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 10:47:50 PM

In the end, re-investment doesn't affect the overall return %. 

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:48:29 AM

Links are provided.

Can't speak for anyone but myself, but my intent was debate, not attack.

At any rate, what I said and what you said actually do not contradict. Yes, if you can afford BIG mining equipment, right now, you will probably realize a positive ROI on it in a few months, and yes, the hash you buy cloudmining does come with built in diminishing returns.

All I was saying is that there are more factors than what you have put out. If one were to buy the mining rig I currently possess at half the price it was selling for, they would NOT EVER break even if they did not have free electricity. And it's not that old. If they took that same money and put it into pbmining, they might break even, because of the extended time frame. If you can generate your own electricity, that also changes the game.

Anyway, I've said my bit. I'll leave it be, unless you wish to continue it.
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 05:17:54 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 05:52:59 AM by PBmining

No, but you need something to combat declining return due to difficulty increase

If the return is positive, then yes re-investing will increase your return and will have magnified positive impact.
However if the timing of your purchases are not optimal, then re-investing will have a magnified negative impact.
In the end, it's all relative.  "Re-investing" simply magnifies your position, but the biggest affect you are creating by doing this is the fact that you are averaging your entry point, which may or may not be what you want.

In the end, our best advice is for everybody to measure their own risk:reward outcome and decide what is best for them.  I cannot stress enough how great Excel is to determine this.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:59:23 AM

No, but you need something to combat declining return due to difficulty increase

If the return is positive, then yes re-investing will increase your return and will have magnified positive impact.
However if the timing of your purchases are not optimal, then re-investing will have a magnified negative impact.
In the end, it's all relative.  "Re-investing" simply magnifies your position, but the biggest affect you are creating by doing this is the fact that you are averaging your entry point, which may or may not be what you want.

In the end, our best advice is for everybody to measure their own risk:reward outcome and decide what is best for them.  I cannot stress enough how great Excel is to determine this.

Google Docs is better. No microsoft stuff clogging up your system that way  Cool
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:08:06 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 03:22:07 PM by 5ick3uffalo

If you put now 0.0036 BTC for 1 GH/s

it`s 0.0030 BTC  since some minutes after the last difficult increase

PS: Looking better , Fingers crossed Smiley Estimated Next Difficulty:   19,034,852,753 (+13.18%)
PSS: Sorry i thought you are  "the_old_man : post edited Wink

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:24:42 PM

Google Docs is better. No microsoft stuff clogging up your system that way  Cool

What does clogging mean? (spying?) That means you trust Google more than Microsoft?  Shocked

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
GODLIKE

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:26:49 PM

It's "strange" (to say the least) that your income is not falling by around 18% every 2 weeks.
How do you explain that?

Also, your 141 GH/s look like producing much more than my 104 GH/s.
1 week is giving me 12$ right now.
Based on what I take, you should get 17$ per week.
You take around twice as that.
Have you got some partner bonus?
But even with partners... you should have 30 of them to reach that amount.

Funny how he didn't reply to this my post... his earnings do not look subject to difficulty increment and he thinks it's normal  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: