Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6937 6938 6939 6940 6941 6942 6943 6944 6945 6946 6947 6948 6949 6950 6951 6952 6953 6954 6955 6956 6957 6958 6959 6960 6961 6962 6963 6964 6965 6966 6967 6968 6969 6970 6971 6972 6973 6974 6975 6976 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 6982 6983 6984 6985 6986 [6987] 6988 6989 6990 6991 6992 6993 6994 6995 6996 6997 6998 6999 7000 7001 7002 7003 7004 7005 7006 7007 7008 7009 7010 7011 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722490 times)
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2021, 02:33:31 PM

New Dash Branding Images Released, We Need Your Help!

Just recently announced were some lovely new branding images that were created to help the crypto publications display our new logo instead of the outdated old one. We're working hard to spread the word, but we may need all of your help at some point!

Thanks for watching!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 02:15:20 PM

We're working hard to spread the word, but we may need all of your help at some point!

Ok, I'll contribute something.

What is the only altcoin explicitly mentioned during this tirade (at around 2 minutes into it) ?

Alexey45

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 03:59:25 AM

Good purchase price! ↑↑↑
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2021, 04:18:49 AM

DASH is one of the long hybernating altcoins and I agree with the post above that DASH price now is good to accumulate. With history of good rises in October and November of Bitcoin, altcoins might have another altcoin season in the Q4 2021 or in Q1 2022.

A few more months to do accumulation and harvest profit for your investment.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pang.

Activity: 257
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 09:10:06 AM

I do not mean to speak ill of Dash, since in my portfolio I have a lot invested here, however, no matter how well Dash does it from now on, compared to BTC for example, the price evolution has been a clamurous failure.

I remember when a master node cost more than 100 BTC, and now for less than 4 we have one and we have plenty.

As an investment Dash has been a failure. I think that is undeniable.

What I do accept is that as a currency for daily use, it is the best I've ever tried. However recently, using ETH I have noticed that their transactions are almost instantaneous, and that is deteriorating the advantages of Dash.

What can convince me to keep my Dash for another five years, and not hope that soon a master node will be worth 1 BTC?

I still trust it is the currency, and it seems fantastic to me, but I have to admit that there are many fantastic coins out there. Much more than there were five years ago, and that will make future decisions difficult for people when it comes to choosing Dash or another new currency.

All the best
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 09:20:49 AM

I do not mean to speak ill of Dash, since in my portfolio I have a lot invested here, however, no matter how well Dash does it from now on, compared to BTC for example, the price evolution has been a clamurous failure.

I remember when a master node cost more than 100 BTC, and now for less than 4 we have one and we have plenty.

As an investment Dash has been a failure. I think that is undeniable.

What I do accept is that as a currency for daily use, it is the best I've ever tried. However recently, using ETH I have noticed that their transactions are almost instantaneous, and that is deteriorating the advantages of Dash.

What can convince me to keep my Dash for another five years, and not hope that soon a master node will be worth 1 BTC?

I still trust it is the currency, and it seems fantastic to me, but I have to admit that there are many fantastic coins out there. Much more than there were five years ago, and that will make future decisions difficult for people when it comes to choosing Dash or another new currency.

All the best

I agree that DASH is a good currency but it will never get to former ATH levels in price.  Its a no brainer.  But its still good.  But not an investment.
Alexey45

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 01:12:27 PM

I agree that DASH is a good currency but it will never get to former ATH levels in price.  Its a no brainer.  But its still good.  But not an investment.
The influx of a dozen BTC / DASH on the exchange easily pushes the price up.
As soon as they begin to intensively trade the BTC / DASH pair, the price will go above $ 1000.
Now is a great time to buy DASH with Bitcoin at low prices!
Pang.

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 03:37:04 PM

The influx of a dozen BTC / DASH on the exchange easily pushes the price up.
As soon as they begin to intensively trade the BTC / DASH pair, the price will go above $ 1000.
Now is a great time to buy DASH with Bitcoin at low prices!

What do you think could be that catalyst that could make Dash recover the market Vs BTC?

I am looking forward to hearing it.

It is worth that Dash I consider a better currency than LTC, or Doge ... however we are talking about the fact that all eyes have to be focused on Dash.

I understand that yes, it could happen. But it could also happen that 1BTC 0 0.001 Dash.

Imagine that I have $ 100,000 to invest in Crypto, why should I put $ 10,000 here for example, and not in DCR, LTC, Doge ...

A cordial greeting.
gadado2

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 02:09:34 PM

Ah to break the silence... here just a quick update from my server auto-reset experience.  Wink

That works perfect!!! No runaway CPU usage anymore.
CPU usage stays at around 10% on all nodes.
Instead weekly I choose to go more agressive with a daily reset.

The reason for daily: That way I don't have to check daily because it will reset anyway before any Pose can ever accumulate till up to a kick out.

Yes with that frequency it might hit 1 or 2 server reset quorum/pose collition a year a node..(guesswork. it could be caclulated) but that's nothing to worry about.
Pose is only a problem if your node does stay off for a few hours.
Observed no Pose till now or missed it in case there was already a collition.

I am very happy with that solution.  Grin

Man, this is great, Grin  can you keep us posted on this?  I might add it to the dash masternode zeus since it does seem like the dashd has a memory leak when left running for weeks at a time.

Well I have news but no good ones.
This morning on dashninja I saw that one of my MNs got 3800 Pose.
So I asumed by chance such a collision happened and checked the last pay-out block and it was not within a sheduled Server-Reset. Some hours away.

In fact I did a calculation lately and came to a number of maybe 1 collision in 10 years a MN for a daily reset but then I am no more that strong in mathe as I was once and my calculation can be off. Still would be carefully and go with maybe 1 collision a year.

Anyway vultur showed CPU 100% and strange enough I saw a significant Disk I/O increase 11 hours bevor the cpu spike that keept stable on a high level but NO CPU load increase (still 10%) and NO networktraffic increase.

The Daily-Server-Reset was due intwo hours so I waited.
Dash-Ninja showed a decrasing POSe.. which is strange given the CPU was 100% load equals the node is not responding anymore.

Now even before the Server-Reset happened the Node became delisted from Dash-Ninja which useually indicates it became POSe banned (thought that's happening when it gets closer to the server count of 4800)

I waited 2 hours but the CPU stayed 100% and what's killing me is the Server-Reset did not happen!
I am 100% sure that the daily-resets are and were executed every day since I checked about them. But it did not happen while the CPU was on 100% load.

That's a killer because I have hopped that it autorecovers in such a case due to the daily-reset.
Also I checked with a dash-client and yes the node is pose banned with a score of 4800+ and it happened within 3 to 4 hours!!!

My previous experience is that you have at least 1 day time to do a reset before getting banned.

I asked vultr very specific about if there was a maintenance or something causeing this server go down and they said no.

This is frustrating.
I do not understand how the whole system can go down that not even that system contrab thing works anymore. Isn't that a system always work thingy?

Ah yes vultr gave my commands for postmortem analysis but I guess at that point it is better if I resolve and recreate the node with completly new collateral, BLS, IP and everything.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 04:52:18 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2021, 12:33:45 PM by mprep

Notice how the hybrid proof of stake coins are chronically trailing all the fully mined ones. It's not rocket science: "Mining" is only a metaphor. What it actually is is a market.:

Mining Is A Market

From an analytical perspective, by definition Dash's primary market includes BOTH miners and masternodes.

If you feed coins into that market at zero price you end up with an asset who's value is constantly undermined. In that respect, (at nodecount equilibrium) masternodes are simply zero-difficulty miners. It's ok while the masternode count is changing from a lower value to a higher value. But the long term valuation of this asset is going to be determined by its performance at nodecount equilibrium. The only scenario where donating coins to holders beyond their own contribution to the network is viable is this one:

But Dash is a bitcoin clone. A monetary synthesis of precious metals. The whole point of such an asset is that coins are preserved, not burned.

Its value is in scarcity (not nnumerical scarcity but the cost of acquisition from the primary supply), and the equivalent in that sector to a coin burn is mining. We MUST get our mining quota restored or we're f*kd. We'll head into the top 80, then the top 90 and off the front page like Peercoin did. This would be a disaster because Dash is potentially a very powerful competitor to bitcoin if only its governors could understand its own strength which is to accommodate nearly as high a mining quota as bitcoin WHILE supporting a service layer on-chain which bitcoin can't and none of the other competitors in that list above can.

But if we throw that advantage away we're lost. We are a mined coin - accept it. Swallow it. Live with it and use the fact that it takes only a tiny compromise in mining quota for Dash to gain a huge advantage against bitcoin for investors. Do not try to be Ethereum. Managing "circulating supply" is meaningless without taking demand into account as well and demand dies if it doesn't perform as a store of value compared to fully mined competitors. We can have very low circulating supply and still have what's left traded for a very low price. Bitcoin has lots of its supply "locked up in wallets" as well. It doesn't need masternodes.

Why ?

Because bitcoin, litecoin, monero, BCH, BSV et al target "capital gain" instead of income as an investible asset property. That was what Dash was supposed to do and could still do if it recovered its mining quota and learned how to intelligently avoid the fate of Peercoin. Masternodes would recover their reward and non-masternode holders would start to benefit as well. Investing in Dash wouldn't be all about whether you had a masternode or not.

Take a look at this. This is Dash's performance against bitcoin....in the biggest BULL market since 2009. Dwindling price, dwindling volume, dwindling blockchain activity, dwindling masternode count, dwindling everything.

All of our $USD gains are from hanging on to bitcoin's coat tails. You already know that because earlier in this thread this question was asked...

What do you think could be that catalyst that could make Dash recover the market Vs BTC?

I am looking forward to hearing it.

Yet nobody could even be bothered answering it which is kind of disappointing considering we:

• have an investment to protect
 • in a governance coin with a budget which at least should be able to promote some kind of reasoned argument that's competitive against other mined coins
 • have a mega ton of capital queing up looking for a place to park itself

Let us wake up & smell the coffee because we know what this means: if this is all we can do in a crypto bull market then when it turns bear we're gonna be slammed so hard into the back pages of rankings that it will unlikely be recoverable.

If we think that "intelligent governance" means voting to put ever more of the coin supply into governors own pockets and that that makes an asset more attractive for outside investors then we only have further ranking collapses awaiting us.

This elephant in the room needs to be addressed imo.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Pang.

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 04:15:33 PM

you are not going to find a reason for Dash to regain ground against bitcoin.

The comparative advantages of speed, or privacy that made Dash an attractive coin, have been lost to BTC's coinjoin or lightning network.

What does Dash give me today that does not give me another coin?

DEFI?

There are hundreds of DEFI projects with tokens of all kinds, stablecoins even with Dash on many platforms such as Binance.

I repeat what I always say. Dash is brilliant, but there have been hundreds of brilliant things throughout history that failed to take advantage of its comparative advantage.

I think that today what keeps Dash still alive is its financing round, and lately its speed when interacting with many merchants, especially in the USA.

Don't get me wrong, but for Dash to hit the ground running, it has to put something very serious on the table, if not LTC, Doge, or coins like Shiva, laugh at Dash's innovations and and piss on it.

DCG has spent millions of dollars since its inception to offer what in return?

A group of a dozen kids with their computers are able to put a coin in the top 50 by creating serious and interesting projects for the public.

Lots of masternodes on the table, but very little interest on your part in hitting the table.

All the best
gadado2

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 06:55:38 PM

you are not going to find a reason for Dash to regain ground against bitcoin.

The comparative advantages of speed, or privacy that made Dash an attractive coin, have been lost to BTC's coinjoin or lightning network.

What does Dash give me today that does not give me another coin?

I agree that Dash lost a lot and a year ago I was considering to disolve all my dashes. I didn't.
There is one good reason that keeps me in and that is the self doe able masternode staking reward which gives a significant 5.5% to 6% interest a year.
There aren't that many self managable assets you can set up yourself giveing you that.

ETH's reward is dropped below 6% now and with that one of what I see a significant source of dash drains gone. And the other alternatives like cardano and others are also below 6%.

ETH is a pain when you try to host a full node itself. In fact 2 years ago I gave up on ETH because I coudln't hold the blockchain anymore. The blockchain increase is beyond sane in in my opinion a killer. It's too much. The only option you hav eleft is to hold ETH on a thrid party.

And Bitcoin ... honestly lightning I never used. I read up on this in the past and I can only shake head on that this should be a solution.
Nevertheless Bitcoin undenyable made it and setablishe ditself even as a legal currency in a country now so there is no way around it but it is not usable as a payment in my opinion.

Dash is or would be.. but yeah it was not sold. Just saw a video today ..the rise and fall of htc.. guess what their "quality speaks for it self" or quietly brilliant didn't work. If you don't bring a solution into the minds of the people it will vanish.

It's a bit sad to see that somehow ppl think how much reward of a block goes to the masternode is relevant is significant for the price. That's not what gives something value or not. The useability and that it is present and used in ppls daily lifes is. There has to be a reason to use DASH.

If you can buy specifics things ppl want with dash only that for example is incentive to get dash and will rise the price.
As I pointed out the masternode interest is one such reason but it is a bit shadowed with worries if dash will keep it's price over long. Doesn't helps if you get interest on something when your asset loses value at the same time.

What I still love most about dash is that it's blockchain size is in a very healthy range and not bloated and is fast downloaded and processed through the network. You can still run full core nodes private easy and simple. In fact all my dash clients are full nodes. And transfers are easy fast and painless and do not need strange additional systems that do not fit the crypto mentality at all.
Pang.

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 07:47:08 AM

I don't deny that Dash is a good way to save, or get a return. What I'm saying is that BTC, being slower, heavier, with fewer advantages, continues to grow more and more, while Dash stagnates or loses value in front of it.

I understand what you say. I have had a node myself for a long time, and it serves its purpose, but if I had invested that money in BTC a few years ago, the 6% return that Dash has given me is ridiculous compared to the revaluation of BTC.

What you tell me is perfect. Dash has a rewards ecosystem. But to this day DCG has not been able to create an interface to offer a wallet to the holder that makes it profitable.

They prefer that new and small holders are obliged to delegate to third parties and that they obtain rewards from new holders, to create a reward ecosystem where a part of that reward falls on Dash.

If I use AAVE for example, a part of the reward goes to AAVE every time I swap, but what does Dash earn every time I stack in binance or in crownode for example?

Moreover, millions of people know DEFI through the ETH or BNB ecosystem and many others. But how many know that they can get returns with Dash ... people come up, look, and see that they need 1000 Dash, then, they turn around and leave, because not want to delegate to third parties, and they want their money available in minutes, not hours or days.

DCG for me has failed in their attempt to promote Dash. I've been listening to Ryan for years selling smoke ... he spent a lot of money on new design, on marketing ... and what do we have?

A currency that has barely changed in years, but has lost from position 3 to 71 ... in any company its managers would be fired immediately.

I hope for good things, but I think people will no longer turn to look at Dash with enthusiasm. And much of the blame is on those who collect money from the treasury every month and offer no solutions or alternatives to what is happening. They just sit on their throne and watch without contributing or saying anything new.
Alexey45

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 06:02:16 AM

Is it fair that DASH is worth the same as LTC?
xkcdd

Activity: 214
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 09:03:28 AM

No, I think DASH should be more valuable than LTC, but fair and rational is not what this market is.  Price is determined by social groups, hype and how well connected the asset is.  LTC has a defacto silver status to Bitcoin, while it is neither deserved nor earned, it just is, it has a larger social gathering than DASH, it has a cleaner perception than DASH, it isn't marred with privacy coin stigma, it is a part of grayscale trust.  These things mean it is able to draw in more money than DASH.

We need to recognise this and compete with LTC on the same terms, it will help with stealing back some market share.

Oh and before Tok chimes in with how LTC is fully mined and DASH is only partially mined, no one cares about how the coin is emitted!  What matters is the public's perception of the coin, hype and trust in the coin and how easy it is to take a position in the coin.  LTC wins on those terms.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2021, 11:14:22 AM

No, I think DASH should be more valuable than LTC, but fair and rational is not what this market is.  Price is determined by social groups, hype and how well connected the asset is.
DASH used to have higher value than LTC in 2017 and 2018. Things change in recent years.

LTC has a defacto silver status to Bitcoin, while it is neither deserved nor earned, it just is, it has a larger social gathering than DASH, it has a cleaner perception than DASH, it isn't marred with privacy coin stigma, it is a part of grayscale trust.  These things mean it is able to draw in more money than DASH.
Litecoin is not only considered as a digital silver but it is a trial coin for big upgrades on Bitcoin network. Segwit activation and Lightning network in 2017.

Litecoin has halving days one year before Bitcoin and you see how Bitcoin repeats the growth of Litecoin after the halving in 2020. Litecoin has a latest halving in 2019. If newbies are curious that what effects on price of Bitcoin after a halving, look at Litecoin halving. Moreover, it is easier to manipulate price of Litecoin than Bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 03:53:35 PM

Moreover, it is easier to manipulate price of Litecoin than Bitcoin.

There is no bigger "manipulator" of price than the protocol itself.

If you have the protocol force one half of the market to engage in competitive bidding while feeding the rest of the supply out to existing holders at zero price, what do you expect to happen exactly other than a continuous draining of market cap ?

It's got nothing to do with nonsense like "perception & hype". Dash has had more that its share of that compared with any other coin. It's simple accounting for capital flows.
Pang.

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 04:11:45 PM

LTC is worth almost ten times what Dash is worth

LTC was born before Dash and gained traction early on.

Better currency than Dash?

Anyone who has used it thoroughly and compares it thoroughly to Dash knows that no, it is not better.

People don't use Dash because they don't know that it exists or its virtues. People use LTC because they see it at the top of the coinmarket list and that, as much as the detractors of this list want to deny it, is the best publicity.

You think for a moment that ETH is 200 on the list, do you think it would be so famous?

Now imagine Dash in the top 10, don't you think everyone would use it?

Make the price go up, and you will get a more solid currency, a more solid treasure, a more solid DEFI ...

Which is better the dollar or the danish krone?

Well, from the outset, the dollar is globally accepted, everyone knows it, it is used for international payments.

Is the Danish krone bad?

evidently, no, it is not. But its use is more limited than the dollar. And Dash has a very limited use, but I trust that its advantages will be discovered, and new ones will be added.

If Dash were in the top 10, he wouldn't miss anyone, but being 72nd doesn't miss anyone either.

More than 4,000 nodes valued at $ 175,000 today, show that it is a very powerful currency, and it is also possible that in the future, owning a master node will be a dream for millions of people.

1000 Dash is correct to create a node, neither 100 nor 500 ... the protocol says 1000 and so it should be, but it could be created a tool to use a smart contract on the dash network to delegate a smaller percentage to those 1000 and obtain rewards through a wallet, and a small commission.

This would be more added value for dash.

DEFI, DAO, DIF, Chainlocks, coinjoin, speed, reliability, a multitude of exchanges ... what else can be issued as a currency of real use?

Tell people what Dash is, and people will come and stay. Any fool who used Dash knows.

All the best.
Alexey45

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 03:29:56 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

https://www.virustotal.com/
Viruses in the installation file:
dashcore-0.17.0.3-win32-setup.exe (Avast, ESET-NOD32)
dashcore-0.17.0.3-win64-setup.exe (Alibaba, ESET-NOD32, Lionic)

Antivirus programs do not allow you to download and install, they are instantly removed.
After today's update of the anti-virus, the previously downloaded distributions of these files were instantly deleted by the anti-virus.
Please correct!
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 11:12:59 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2021, 02:00:39 AM by toknormal

Let us review the "mineables" and see how our "we don't need all this hashrate" anthem is making us more competitive...

Nice !

We've been overtaken by a "Helium" coin which I'm sure deserves its place above us because of #reasons not to do with us tanking our mining quota to favour governors. Rather it's to do with Dash being unknown and people not realising how great Dash is.

At least helium is light. It fills kids balloons so understandable.

The fact that our governors have decided that stuffing our own pockets full of ever more of the emerging coin supply is the clever way to make Dash more investible for outsiders than ADA, XMR, LTC and BSV, who expose theirs to the free market, is bound to bear fruit eventually  :-)

Keep chanting and we should be ok. In particular see: Dash Expected to Exceed Litecoin Transaction Count Following Agreement with Halifax Storm Damage Distribution Agency

Pages: « 1 ... 6937 6938 6939 6940 6941 6942 6943 6944 6945 6946 6947 6948 6949 6950 6951 6952 6953 6954 6955 6956 6957 6958 6959 6960 6961 6962 6963 6964 6965 6966 6967 6968 6969 6970 6971 6972 6973 6974 6975 6976 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 6982 6983 6984 6985 6986 [6987] 6988 6989 6990 6991 6992 6993 6994 6995 6996 6997 6998 6999 7000 7001 7002 7003 7004 7005 7006 7007 7008 7009 7010 7011 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: