Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4277 4278 4279 4280 4281 4282 4283 4284 4285 4286 4287 4288 4289 4290 4291 4292 4293 4294 4295 4296 4297 4298 4299 4300 4301 4302 4303 4304 4305 4306 4307 4308 4309 4310 4311 4312 4313 4314 4315 4316 4317 4318 4319 4320 4321 4322 4323 4324 4325 4326 [4327] 4328 4329 4330 4331 4332 4333 4334 4335 4336 4337 4338 4339 4340 4341 4342 4343 4344 4345 4346 4347 4348 4349 4350 4351 4352 4353 4354 4355 4356 4357 4358 4359 4360 4361 4362 4363 4364 4365 4366 4367 4368 4369 4370 4371 4372 4373 4374 4375 4376 4377 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722673 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 03:44:39 AM

100 btc buy wall at XMR on polo at 2.6 mbtc.

I think its Otoh buying himself an hedge position.

Shocked    Shocked    Shocked

The mattress was much impressed by this.

"Voon," it wurfted at last, "and was it a magnificent occasion?"

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:45:07 AM

everyone should do the same.

there is a war coming

there can only be one coin #1

lets not repeat the 2 last WW mistakes. Lets not be attached to our country, to our coins.

The era of bitcoin is the era of the individual.

Bet on XMR and DRK so you cant lose.

Bet on XMR and DRK so you win.

Someone trusted 100btc on polo... lol im sure it is a real wall.

We had a 75BTC dump on polo last week @ .0013 LOL Yeah polo is the real deal boys. That retard is crying in his btc this week. :d

PIC OR GTFO
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:45:26 AM

@ Minotaur26

You got us all wrong, I am sure we could be friends. I am sorry this has been a hard process for you but it has nothing to do with DASH(DRK). What would you like to see happen going forward? What do you want?
i want to believe in crypto currency..removing the dev of dashcoin, trying to kill the coin for its name, leaving community to rot simply disgust me..

I see where you are coming from now. I do believe in crypto too, that is why I am here, I guess we all find different ways of doing that.

I guess I see how you view things now.  The main misunderstanding is the part where you feel DRK removed your dev. That is not the case at all, the former dev had no interest in continuing with the project. It turned out to be more complicated than he originally thought it would be. The same thing happened to Spreadcoin not long ago and their dev was considered to be really good. Sometimes this things can be overwhelming for a developer. It is really not our fault.

The developer leaving and not wanting to continue the project is what really is causing issues for DSH, SPR has not recovered either and there is also nice people over there. That problem is not related to DRK

On the last part, MyFarm, a prominent member of our community is offering an exit to anyone who wants it as a sign of good faith.

Please consider these reasons, and see if you can find a way to be friendly.

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:45:37 AM

i want to believe in crypto currency..removing the dev of dashcoin, trying to kill the coin for its name, leaving community to rot simply disgust me..

You know what?  You guys have been quite nasty to your part time developer!  Why don't you act nice toward him and ask him to continue with the project?  There is nothing to stop him!  Darkcoin got what they wanted to make a case, it really has nothing to do with you all, and maybe the money your developer got (I assume he was compensated) will actually provide him with the means to continue. 

I'm not nasty to slb..right now i think i may become nasty to him for selling off..or not because of the attention dashcoin had when he left...if slb is happy good for him.

it really has nothing to do with you all

It has everything to do with dashcoin commmunity.
darlidada

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:46:14 AM

I think it makes sense. Otoh buys 28K drk from gambling website. Otoh buys 30K xmr has a hedge
Minotaur26
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:53:17 AM

I think it makes sense. Otoh buys 28K drk from gambling website. Otoh buys 30K xmr has a hedge

Because apples are red, it rains less in the desert.
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:57:50 AM

Maybe. Maybe not. (the wall on Polo is gone)

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
darlidada

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:59:12 AM

A smart man would bring apples (among other things) in the desert.

I assume otoh is a smart man and he's buying xmr as an hedge to his drk position. who cares who wins between dark and xmr. the goal is to own a fair share of the currency that will fulfill the non transparent niche.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:00:21 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 11:22:40 AM by arielbit

@ Minotaur26

You got us all wrong, I am sure we could be friends. I am sorry this has been a hard process for you but it has nothing to do with DASH(DRK). What would you like to see happen going forward? What do you want?

I see where you are coming from now. I do believe in crypto too, that is why I am here, I guess we all find different ways of doing that.

I guess I see how you view things now.  The main misunderstanding is the part where you feel DRK removed your dev. That is not the case at all, the former dev had no interest in continuing with the project. It turned out to be more complicated than he originally thought it would be. The same thing happened to Spreadcoin not long ago and their dev was considered to be really good. Sometimes this things can be overwhelming for a developer. It is really not our fault.

The developer leaving and not wanting to continue the project is what really is causing issues for DSH, SPR has not recovered either and there is also nice people over there. That problem is not related to DRK

On the last part, MyFarm, a prominent member of our community is offering an exit to anyone who wants it as a sign of good faith.

dashcoin dev last update on development was just this Feb 8 2015..it is clearly he was bought..and there is no announcement that he is abandoning the project or at least ask the community about it.

different ways indeed.

- killing a coin for its name by buying the dev and leaving the community to rot
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:03:07 AM

A smart man would bring apples (among other things) in the desert.

I assume otoh is a smart man and he's buying xmr as an hedge to his drk position. who cares who wins between dark and xmr. the goal is to own a fair share of the currency that will fulfill the non transparent niche.

You do realize Otoh has substantially more coins than what would be a debatable 30k XMR hedge, right?
RenegadeMan

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:03:39 AM

I guess I see how yo view things now.  The main misunderstanding is the part where you feel DRK removed your dev. That is not the case at all, the former dev had no interest in continuing with the project. It turned out to be more complicated than he originally thought it would be. The same thing happened to Spreadcoin not long ago and their dev was considered to be really good. Sometimes this things can be overwhelming for a developer. It is really not our fault.

dashcoin dev last update on development was just this Feb 8 2015..it is clearly he was bought..and there is no announcement that he is abandoning the project or at least ask the community about it.

different ways indeed.

- killing a coin for its name by buying the dev leaving the community to rot

Give it a rest Minotaur. With the level of troll activity in here there's just a default layer of FUD and victimisation people are going to sit on. There's no point attempting to reason with some of these people, they want to stay with "those DRK/DASH people are BAD TO THE CORE", yet a dev has chosen to sell his project. It's really him the Dashcoin people should be taking these complaints to.

Edit: attempted to fix the quote boxes

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:04:14 AM

everyone should do the same.

there is a war coming

there can only be one coin #1

lets not repeat the 2 last WW mistakes. Lets not be attached to our country, to our coins.

The era of bitcoin is the era of the individual.

Bet on XMR and DRK so you cant lose.

Bet on XMR and DRK so you win.

Someone trusted 100btc on polo... lol im sure it is a real wall.

We had a 75BTC dump on polo last week @ .0013 LOL Yeah polo is the real deal boys. That retard is crying in his btc this week. :d

PIC OR GTFO

THIS IS SO FUN TO WATCH! Cheesy

Shithead fool goes Full retard
https://vid.me/ima7

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Minotaur26
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:05:43 AM

@ Minotaur26

I guess I see how yo view things now.  The main misunderstanding is the part where you feel DRK removed your dev. That is not the case at all, the former dev had no interest in continuing with the project. It turned out to be more complicated than he originally thought it would be. The same thing happened to Spreadcoin not long ago and their dev was considered to be really good. Sometimes this things can be overwhelming for a developer. It is really not our fault.

dashcoin dev last update on development was just this Feb 8 2015..it is clearly he was bought..and there is no announcement that he is abandoning the project and at least ask the community about it.

different ways indeed.

There is no way for me to convince you as slb made no final announcement but he left for his own reasons and you guys can continue the project if you want to.  There is also a wall set by a member of this community for anyone that wants to exit. But I do get how you must feel I would probably feel the same way if I was in your shoes.  So would you accept if I sent you some DRK for your trouble?  I would like to, but I just don't know if you would accept.
Minotaur26
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:06:43 AM

Can't you guys just go to the XMR speculation thread?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:10:19 AM

Can't you guys just go to the XMR speculation thread?

I was defending Polo, It had nothing to do with XMR except that is where the volume is. Go back and re-read my posts. I never shill a coin, I do give recommendations but why bother they are already in my sig. Dark has been there in the past and maybe DASH will be there in the future.

Seriously tell me you don't find that video hilarious! Imagine it was DRK instead of XMR.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:11:15 AM

Shithead fool goes Full retard
https://vid.me/ima7

Say what you will, that video was well made for what it was. I enjoyed it last week even.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:11:58 AM

@ Minotaur26

dashcoin dev last update on development was just this Feb 8 2015..it is clearly he was bought..and there is no announcement that he is abandoning the project and at least ask the community about it.

different ways indeed.

There is no way for me to convince you as slb made no final announcement but he left for his own reasons and you guys can continue the project if you want to.  There is also a wall set by a member of this community for anyone that wants to exit. But I do get how you must feel I would probably feel the same way if I was in your shoes.  So would you accept if I sent you some DRK for your trouble?  I would like to, but I just don't know if you would accept.

@ RenegadeMan

i'm no troll.. i'm forced to come out here, been with dash since july 2014

edit: @Minotaur26

at least you used the word DRK not dash...thanks for the offer..just trade it for the original dashcoin at poloniex..make somebody in dashcoin community happy.

RenegadeMan

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:15:34 AM

@ Minotaur26

different ways indeed.

@ RenegadeMan

at least you used the word DRK not dash...thanks for the offer..just trade it for the original dashcoin at poloniex..make somebody in dashcoin community happy.

I think you meant @Minotaur26. He's the one that made the offer.

Minotaur26
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:18:06 AM

@ RenegadeMan

OK. There is no BTC market for DSH and I don't trade in Polo, there is already a wall there for anyone that wants to exit. My offer still stands, if you feel there is a member of the DSH community that should be compensated I would happily send that person 20 DRK or if you want you can take it and distribute it as you see fit. Just shoot me a PM any time, now or in the future.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:20:13 AM

@ RenegadeMan

OK. There is no BTC market for DSH and I don't trade in Polo, there is already a wall there for anyone that wants to exit. My offer still stands, if you feel there is a member of the DSH community that should be compensated I would happily send that person 20 DRK or if you want you can take it and distribute it as you see fit. Just shoot me a PM any time, now or in the future.

i don't speak for the community...i'm not slb.
Pages: « 1 ... 4277 4278 4279 4280 4281 4282 4283 4284 4285 4286 4287 4288 4289 4290 4291 4292 4293 4294 4295 4296 4297 4298 4299 4300 4301 4302 4303 4304 4305 4306 4307 4308 4309 4310 4311 4312 4313 4314 4315 4316 4317 4318 4319 4320 4321 4322 4323 4324 4325 4326 [4327] 4328 4329 4330 4331 4332 4333 4334 4335 4336 4337 4338 4339 4340 4341 4342 4343 4344 4345 4346 4347 4348 4349 4350 4351 4352 4353 4354 4355 4356 4357 4358 4359 4360 4361 4362 4363 4364 4365 4366 4367 4368 4369 4370 4371 4372 4373 4374 4375 4376 4377 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: