Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4399 4400 4401 4402 4403 4404 4405 4406 4407 4408 4409 4410 4411 4412 4413 4414 4415 4416 4417 4418 4419 4420 4421 4422 4423 4424 4425 4426 4427 4428 4429 4430 4431 4432 4433 4434 4435 4436 4437 4438 4439 4440 4441 4442 4443 4444 4445 4446 4447 4448 [4449] 4450 4451 4452 4453 4454 4455 4456 4457 4458 4459 4460 4461 4462 4463 4464 4465 4466 4467 4468 4469 4470 4471 4472 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 4479 4480 4481 4482 4483 4484 4485 4486 4487 4488 4489 4490 4491 4492 4493 4494 4495 4496 4497 4498 4499 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722629 times)
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:26:18 PM

Hey guys. Have you heard about Synereo?

We're building a fully decentralized social networking platform. We have a distributed tech stack that's been in development for over four years.

Come check it out. Crowdsale starts tomorrow for our token, which has an inherent value in the network.

www.synereo.com

http://www.synereo.com
"Anderson McCutcheon
President, B2B

Andy comes from a diverse programming background, having served in IDF’s 8200 unit and developed real-time climate control & management systems."

----------------------------------
http://www.businessinsider.com/best-tech-school-is-israels-unit-8200-2013-8?op=1
"Unit 8200 runs Israel's tech intel unit of arguably the best military intelligence gathering apparatus in the world."

--------------------------------------

Perfect match for privacy-centric DASH community?  I think not.

Hear you loud and clear.
bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 04:28:11 PM

i am almost ashamed i owned in the past some monero. such a bunch of pricks, crying like kids who got peanut butter stolen lol

i will start boycott that coin and i will inform my contacts to avoid it

Yup...I'm feeling the same...have meeting with a few investors whom we've invested together with, and just out of principle are going to discuss moving our xmr investments to hedge else where.   Its just now getting to be embarrassing.  

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 04:28:31 PM

there's currently 3x more buyer than seller

very unbalanced supply/demand right now https://i.imgur.com/Sfc8Sv5.png
alz

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:29:50 PM

Just scan read the last 50 pages or so and holy shit this thread is the most fudded, troll infested in the history of BTCtalk!

And all the while DRK is outperforming all its competition yet again....lol

The fact that portions of the Monero dev team are engaging in the worst kind of defamation and fud, spending hour upon hour here regurgitating long put to rest nonsense is absolutely hilarious as well!!

Kudos to all the participants of this mega thread I have been absent for over 6 months but my DRK investment is growing nicely.  Grin

cheers Evan  

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:31:55 PM

Just scan read the last 50 pages or so and holy shit this thread is the most fudded, troll infested in the history of BTCtalk!

The fact that portions of the Monero dev team are engaging in the worst kind of defamation and fud, spending hour upon hour here regurgitating long put to rest nonsense is absolutely hilarious as well!!

Kudos to all the participants of this mega thread I have been absent for over 6 months but my DRK investment is growing nicely.  Grin

cheers Evan  

I kind of feel stupid even quoting them after doing a bit of research now and seeing what a massive scam that coin is and how many people have been saying that all along.

The only reason they are still listed on Poloniex is the whole thing is an organized pump group

...led by the core dev.  People have no shame? Wink
othe

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:32:53 PM

-snip-

-snip-
TLDR: Zerocash is a monero killer. RIP

"Never let the facts get in the way of the trolls"

That's a quote, by - me  Grin

Did you hear the one about the teenager that was spewing out Monero coins every day for months - 60% of the network at one point. All the fun you could have unravelling transactions when you get the opportunity.

http://da-data.blogspot.de/2014/08/minting-money-with-monero-and-cpu.html

So X11 is problematic  Roll Eyes

This is basically
https://lab.getmonero.org/pubs/MRL-0001.pdf and gets fixed by
https://lab.getmonero.org/pubs/MRL-0004.pdf

Have fun with your further narrow-mindness tho.

The "teenager" you are talking about is Professor Dave Anderson from Carnegie Mellon University; a contributor to Monero.
He did the fastest Momentum, Scrypt, Primecoin etc. Miners; certainly a skilled "teenager".

alz

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:38:18 PM

cheers Evan  

I kind of feel stupid even quoting them after doing a bit of research now and seeing what a massive scam that coin is and how many people have been saying that all along.

The only reason they are still listed on Poloniex is the whole thing is an organized pump group

...led by the core dev.  People have no shame? Wink

I think it should be clear to all that these people are too deranged to feel shame or remorse of any kind!

I suppose there is still enough new blood out there to make them feel that beating the old dead monero steed is still a worthwhile usage of time.....

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
bigrcanada

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 04:40:00 PM

cheers Evan  

Oh bro....its been a shit fest here....entertaining as all hell.  I've been here that last few days...because I happen to have a little rare down time , which is over today.  And its been awesome....I really think the Trolls/Fuddsters take themselves seriously.   I am convinced that they think that people in the outside world care about what they are saying.  LOL.  Its comical...one of the trolls even spews crap about fbi and legal mumbo jumbo.  Its like they think their views are relevant!  LoL.  Whats real is DRK/DASH is climbing....there is a whole new bunch of development going on as we speak...and we just march along.  Great time wasters...but alas all good things must come to an end.  Smiley

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 04:42:23 PM

The Wind and the Sun
An Aesop's Fable

The Wind and the Sun were disputing which was the stronger. Suddenly they saw a traveller coming down the road, and the Sun said: "I see a way to decide our dispute. Whichever of us can cause that traveller to take off his cloak shall be regarded as the stronger. You begin." So the Sun retired behind a cloud, and the Wind began to blow as hard as it could upon the traveller. But the harder he blew the more closely did the traveller wrap his cloak round him, till at last the Wind had to give up in despair. Then the Sun came out and shone in all his glory upon thetraveller, who soon found it too hot to walk with his cloak on.

Yes it's true, DashcoinDark is the new CLOAK...destined to end in bitter tears of disappointment.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Honest Tim

Activity: 768

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:43:40 PM

I've update the animation to include the new logo...  Smiley

All donations welcome  Wink

Bumperty...

Absolutely loving it Daz, LOVING IT!!

It makes all the semen I have to drink worth it!
and the chanting and the monthly 10% donations to "the righteous one".
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:45:28 PM

cheers Evan  

Oh bro....its been a shit fest here....entertaining as all hell.  I've been here that last few days...because I happen to have a little down time , which is over today.  And its been awesome....I really think the Trolls/Fuddsters take themselves seriously.   I am convinced that they think that people in the outside world care about what they are saying.  LOL.  Its comical...one of the trolls even spews crap about fbi and legal mumbo jumbo.  Its like they think their views are relevant!  LoL.  Whats real is DRK/DASH is climbing....there is a whole new bunch of development going on as we speak...and we just march along.  Great time wasters...but alas all good things must come to an end.  Smiley

I'm particularly enjoying seeing all the ignored posts too.  It makes me laugh when I think about the jealous ones stabbing away at their keyboards trying to close the gap on Dash.

I particularly like seeing this troll activity because the majority of the Dash community have alway seen room for multiple anon coins.  Its hardly our fault we seem to be more popular at the moment.
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:46:34 PM

*************** TESTNET UPDATE - 11.2.9 *******************

DarkcoinTalk is down, so I'm posting this here. Propulsion must be migrating atm.

- Protocol Bump / Version Bump
- Fixed race condition with PoSe and new blocks
- Fixed MasternodeRanking algorithm for unknown blocks
- Fixed Masternode Donation miscalculations
- Updated placement of transaction-amount adjusted - Crowning
- Resized transaction icons - Crowning

*still compiling, try again in a bit if you get a 404

Linux:
http://bamboo.darkcoin.qa/artifact/DRKL-DEV/JOB1/build-151/gitian-linux-dash-bin/bin/64/dash-qt
http://bamboo.darkcoin.qa/artifact/DRKL-DEV/JOB1/build-151/gitian-linux-dash-bin/bin/64/dashd

Mac:
http://bamboo.darkcoin.qa/browse/DRKM-DEV-127/artifact/JOB1/gitian-osx-dash-dist/dash-0.11.2.8-osx.dmg

Windows:
http://bamboo.darkcoin.qa/artifact/DRKW-DEV/JOB1/build-147/gitian-win-darkcoin-bin/32/dash-qt.exe
http://bamboo.darkcoin.qa/artifact/DRKW-DEV/JOB1/build-147/gitian-win-darkcoin-bin/32/dashd.exe

BUMP & this is what real devs do Smiley  Thanks Evan!

alz

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:47:47 PM

cheers Evan  

Oh bro....its been a shit fest here....entertaining as all hell.  I've been here that last few days...because I happen to have a little rare down time , which is over today.  And its been awesome....I really think the Trolls/Fuddsters take themselves seriously.   I am convinced that they think that people in the outside world care about what they are saying.  LOL.  Its comical...one of the trolls even spews crap about fbi and legal mumbo jumbo.  Its like they think their views are relevant!  LoL.  Whats real is DRK/DASH is climbing....there is a whole new bunch of development going on as we speak...and we just march along.  Great time wasters...but alas all good things must come to an end.  Smiley

Agreed!
thanks to all the hapless detractors ,whose tireless work has kept this thread at the top of the stack for over a year already!

BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:51:16 PM

*************** TESTNET UPDATE - 11.2.9 *******************

DarkcoinTalk is down, so I'm posting this here. Propulsion must be migrating atm.

- Protocol Bump / Version Bump
- Fixed race condition with PoSe and new blocks
- Fixed MasternodeRanking algorithm for unknown blocks
- Fixed Masternode Donation miscalculations
- Updated placement of transaction-amount adjusted - Crowning
- Resized transaction icons - Crowning

*still compiling, try again in a bit if you get a 404

Linux:
http://bamboo.darkcoin.qa/artifact/DRKL-DEV/JOB1/build-151/gitian-linux-dash-bin/bin/64/dash-qt
http://bamboo.darkcoin.qa/artifact/DRKL-DEV/JOB1/build-151/gitian-linux-dash-bin/bin/64/dashd

Mac:
http://bamboo.darkcoin.qa/browse/DRKM-DEV-127/artifact/JOB1/gitian-osx-dash-dist/dash-0.11.2.8-osx.dmg

Windows:
http://bamboo.darkcoin.qa/artifact/DRKW-DEV/JOB1/build-147/gitian-win-darkcoin-bin/32/dash-qt.exe
http://bamboo.darkcoin.qa/artifact/DRKW-DEV/JOB1/build-147/gitian-win-darkcoin-bin/32/dashd.exe

BUMP & this is what real devs do Smiley  Thanks Evan!

True story & BTW all testnodes updated  Grin

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:55:51 PM

Bumperty...

it almost looks like this is saying "crash"

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
alex-ru
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:58:23 PM

Life is getting better...  Cool

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:00:47 PM

The thing is about get some major buys! Should be a fun day...

I'm still short. I just can't believe it's going to take off again in the middle of a 4 hour correction.

all the indicators seem to be converging ... https://i.imgur.com/UAGNaxC.png

Yes sir! Mama did'nt raise no fool...

fortune favors the bold.

But this thing's still on the go....

Can you get it down to 16 or thereabouts so I can get back in please. 11 would be good, then I can get the scoop out.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 05:04:00 PM

[deranged Cultist ramblings]
[deranged Cultist ramblings]

I like this Cult's HYIP.  I'm sure it's perfectly legal, especially in Arizona.

Please don't quote cultists I have ignored!  TIA.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
kointrend

Activity: 655

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:05:43 PM

Bumperty...

it almost looks like this is saying "crash"
This is your subconscious reminding you of your finances!
BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:06:24 PM

The thing is about get some major buys! Should be a fun day...

I'm still short. I just can't believe it's going to take off again in the middle of a 4 hour correction.

all the indicators seem to be converging ... https://i.imgur.com/UAGNaxC.png

Yes sir! Mama did'nt raise no fool...

fortune favors the bold.

But this thing's still on the go....

Can you get it down to 16 or thereabouts so I can get back in please. 11 would be good, then I can get the scoop out.

I think it won't be easy to get this thing below 0.0161... well at least my crystal ball says so  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 4399 4400 4401 4402 4403 4404 4405 4406 4407 4408 4409 4410 4411 4412 4413 4414 4415 4416 4417 4418 4419 4420 4421 4422 4423 4424 4425 4426 4427 4428 4429 4430 4431 4432 4433 4434 4435 4436 4437 4438 4439 4440 4441 4442 4443 4444 4445 4446 4447 4448 [4449] 4450 4451 4452 4453 4454 4455 4456 4457 4458 4459 4460 4461 4462 4463 4464 4465 4466 4467 4468 4469 4470 4471 4472 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 4479 4480 4481 4482 4483 4484 4485 4486 4487 4488 4489 4490 4491 4492 4493 4494 4495 4496 4497 4498 4499 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: