Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 5120 5121 5122 5123 5124 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 5135 5136 5137 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 [5153] 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722681 times)
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:36:03 AM

D-day for Bitcoin tommorow,the network will take a beating.
If you plan to buy some crypto send you BTC to an exchange now,transactions will take much longer tommorow.Just a tip Wink

The stress test is canceled:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1175321

This is brilliant! It's not cancelled at all if you think about it. Coinwallet will be posting thousands of private keys, with each containing numerous unspent inputs. It's a distributed stress test. Just the keys they posted today supposedly contain 45k unspent inputs!

LOL, I can't stop laughing, and it makes it hard to explain to hubby what they're doing!  Anyone mining on XT can potentially make good money, if they're able to exclude all the other miners from winning, I'd say that's an incentive I would have been prepared for ;P

I've been busy, but this ^^ and learning we now have 2 whitepapers coming that will equal a 75 page read (yikes!) is really exciting. I hope we don't have to wait until the Amsterdam talk?  I seriously am excited about the next round of testing, so awesome!  And it sounds like it'll be even bigger than the last?  Ugh, what a challenge!  Maybe it'll be broken down into smaller pieces?

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 03:39:00 AM

If you plan to buy some crypto send you BTC to an exchange now,transactions will take much longer tommorow.Just a tip Wink

This is brilliant! It's not cancelled at all if you think about it. Coinwallet will be posting thousands of private keys, with each containing numerous unspent inputs. It's a distributed stress test. Just the keys they posted today supposedly contain 45k unspent inputs!

LOL, I can't stop laughing, and it makes it hard to explain to hubby what they're doing!  Anyone mining on XT can potentially make good money, if they're able to exclude all the other miners from winning, I'd say that's an incentive I would have been prepared for ;P

I've been busy, but this ^^ and learning we now have 2 whitepapers coming that will equal a 75 page read (yikes!) is really exciting. I hope we don't have to wait until the Amsterdam talk?  I seriously am excited about the next round of testing, so awesome!  And it sounds like it'll be even bigger than the last?  Ugh, what a challenge!  Maybe it'll be broken down into smaller pieces?
Woot! Woot! Well said, cheerleader!

TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:52:00 AM

Woot! Woot! Well said, cheerleader!

What's really sad is that my bitcoin wallet is 4 weeks out of sync and it's not budging, LOL.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Kienbui

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:01:23 AM

I found a very interesting feature in Dash wallet for iOS. It is capability to send Dash to a Bitcoin address.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:05:15 AM

Who's dumping this beatifull coin Sad

TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:07:05 AM

I found a very interesting feature in Dash wallet for iOS. It is capability to send Dash to a Bitcoin address.

I don't think so, it should reject saying it's not a valid Dash address?  I hope you didn't lose any coins?  There could possibly be overlapping numbers?  That I don't know, but probably not.  There is, however, a payment service that acts like a wallet with different coins in it, and it converts your balance to whatever coin is being requested on the fly.  I forgot the name of it though??

Kienbui

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:16:38 AM

I don't think so, it should reject saying it's not a valid Dash address?  I hope you didn't lose any coins?  There could possibly be overlapping numbers?  That I don't know, but probably not.  There is, however, a payment service that acts like a wallet with different coins in it, and it converts your balance to whatever coin is being requested on the fly.  I forgot the name of it though??

No, it uses shapeshift to automatically change Dash to Bitcoin.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:18:16 AM

I don't think so, it should reject saying it's not a valid Dash address?  I hope you didn't lose any coins?  There could possibly be overlapping numbers?  That I don't know, but probably not.  There is, however, a payment service that acts like a wallet with different coins in it, and it converts your balance to whatever coin is being requested on the fly.  I forgot the name of it though??

Oh yah, that's the one I was thinking of, LOL

Wait, so you're saying that shapeshift is integrated with our official wallet?  Or did you download it somewhere else?  I haven't see that anywhere in our wallet?

Kienbui

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:21:16 AM

I don't think so, it should reject saying it's not a valid Dash address?  I hope you didn't lose any coins?  There could possibly be overlapping numbers?  That I don't know, but probably not.  There is, however, a payment service that acts like a wallet with different coins in it, and it converts your balance to whatever coin is being requested on the fly.  I forgot the name of it though??

Oh yah, that's the one I was thinking of, LOL

Wait, so you're saying that shapeshift is integrated with our official wallet?  Or did you download it somewhere else?  I haven't see that anywhere in our wallet?

I'm testing the beta version of Dash wallet for iOS.
Kienbui

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:22:21 AM

Just can QR code of Bitcoin address and it will automatically suggest that it will use shapeshift to change Dash to Bitcoin.
Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 05:42:35 AM

I have been bag holding since 0.02 LOL

sorry for your loss

he didn't loss a single penny, just don't sell under 0.02 and HODL you will profit believe me Smiley

about iOS wallet, my iphone 4s can't send anything, i have 0.2 DASH on wallet, when i try to send it just highlight PAY and it do nothing :/

iphone 4s, iOS 8.3, jailbreak

to iOS wallet dev: can you make those MSG's showed only one time? "IPHONE JAILBREAKED, wipe your wallet etc" ... maybe button "don't show this anymore" 

i don't care if someone steals my 1 dash, i will never have more than 10 on phone wallet Smiley

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:29:35 AM

I'm getting an error on dashninja trying to look at my masternode:
page https://dashninja.pl/mndetails.html?mnpubkey=xxx

{"status":"ERROR","messages":["3: Error writing file '\/tmp\/#sql3b30_867f29_0.frm' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device)"]}

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:34:14 AM

page https://dashninja.pl/mndetails.html?mnpubkey=xxx

{"status":"ERROR","messages":["3: Error writing file '\/tmp\/#sql3b30_867f29_0.frm' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device)"]}

Did you remember to put in the transaction ID number AND the index number?  Sorry, I have to go to bed now, but hopefully someone else can help Smiley

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:35:38 AM

Somebody posted here a while ago a trick to get rid of the horrible toolbar in 4proxy.us and I can't find the post.

Would they mind posting that trick again ? (I think it was some kind of script).

Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:37:32 AM

page https://dashninja.pl/mndetails.html?mnpubkey=XvdGS4AjEdGZF6w3PCrVLo2upcuaLSmYU3 (edited to someone else's key)

Did you remember to put in the transaction ID number AND the index number?  Sorry, I have to go to bed now, but hopefully someone else can help Smiley

I've looked at it 100 times before and never saw this error... the error is something new

Also, this page is not loading information either:
https://dashninja.pl/masternodes.html

"NetworkError: 503 Service Unavailable - https://dashninja.pl/api/masternodes?testnet=0&v12=1&portcheck=1&balance=1&lastpaid=1&_=1441870641712"

Error: DataTables warning: table id=mnlist - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
dazbarlby

Activity: 460

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:42:52 AM

Somebody posted here a while ago a trick to get rid of the horrible toolbar in 4proxy.us and I can't find the post.

Would they mind posting that trick again ? (I think it was some kind of script).

If you're in chrome you can use the javascript console (Ctrl+Shift+J) and run the following code to remove the 4proxy.us bar and the advert.

Code:
$('body > div:first-of-type, #leftbar').remove();

Ctrl+Shift+J will close the Javascript console again

Or you can just right-click on element's background, select "Inspect Element" and then delete the code.
patrolman

Activity: 447

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:59:58 AM

Just scan QR code of Bitcoin address and it will automatically suggest that it will use shapeshift to change Dash to Bitcoin.

Fixed.

That's a nice feature. Certainly until all merchants have adopted Dash
LiteMine

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:16:25 AM

I just unchecked this box at the bottom of the 4proxy page and the toolbar is gone when I click through: 

[Default] Include mini URL-form on every page
Sub-Ether

Activity: 434

Quantum entangled and jump drive assisted messages

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:35:59 AM

Its taken 9 hours to have 0.06 btc removed from my wallet during the stress tests,(but not empty), must be a lot of people with them private keys by now, does this show how slow bitcoin is then, I suppose the sendtoaddressix command would have taken most of it in fees due to the transaction size but would have got it quickly.

Dash is 27.3 times faster with syncing and updating than Bitcoin and 93.7 times faster than Monero. Bitcoin (v0.11.0) has a Tao ratio 11.2% faster than bitcoin (v0.10.0) release.
Dash (v.0.12.0.49) = Tao sync ratio = 0.15 seconds / hour of update || Dash (v.0.11.2.23) = Tao sync ratio = 0.24 seconds / hour of update. V12 versus V11 speedup = +36.5%
Bitcoin (v.0.11.0) = Tao sync ratio = 4.14 seconds / hour of update || Monero (v.0.41.1)  = Tao sync ratio = 14.2 seconds / hour of update
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:07:32 AM

Dash Android Wallet Update:
v4.40
* Bitcoin Wallet 4.40 updates
* fix Dash 0.12 bugs
* removed InstantX (buggy) - will bring it back later

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hashengineering.darkcoin.wallet&hl=en

Please update !
Pages: « 1 ... 5103 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 5119 5120 5121 5122 5123 5124 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 5135 5136 5137 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 [5153] 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: