Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 [5225] 5226 5227 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 5242 5243 5244 5245 5246 5247 5248 5249 5250 5251 5252 5253 5254 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 5261 5262 5263 5264 5265 5266 5267 5268 5269 5270 5271 5272 5273 5274 5275 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722540 times)
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 11:04:29 AM

If you have ram-limited nodes, try zram.

In my experience, it compresses ram data in a ratio of ~3x:

zramswap-stat

compr_data_size: 79805 KiB
orig_data_size:  262328 KiB
compression-ratio: 3.28

It trades cpu for real-time comp/decompression to gain more memory without swapping.
Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 12:24:17 PM

in last version, my 4 MN didnt had any problems with crashing or stopping

my servers have 768 MB of RAM, is it possible that you guys using less RAM for MN, and that could cause problem?

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
GilAlexander

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:28:49 PM

my servers have 768 MB of RAM, is it possible that you guys using less RAM for MN, and that could cause problem?
I have 512mb on one of my hdd server with full bitcoin-core running beside and 10gb swap and surprisingly it works well and payments are stable.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:41:07 PM

I have 512mb on one of my hdd server with full bitcoin-core running beside and 10gb swap and surprisingly it works well and payments are stable.
512 + 512 swap and works fine here.... Smiley

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kointrend

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:20:27 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 02:40:32 PM by kointrend

http://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/event/bitcoin-wednesday-28/
Robert Wiecko was working for greenpeace too, I like it  Smiley
johnambush

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:23:52 PM

Guys...How long till first MN payout?

It is online 6 days witouth crashing
dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:41:31 PM

Do you know if this will be streamed live?
kointrend

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:47:37 PM

Do you know if this will be streamed live?
I think not, but not sure.
tombtc

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:50:51 PM

should be anytime then...

Mine was paid 1 week 2 days 15 hours after start. I guess I was unlucky.
GilAlexander

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:54:28 PM

My last mn was paid after 7 days since starting.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:10:07 PM

Cryptsy sellwall.

i'm sooo gonna pretend i haven't read that   Roll Eyes

Don't worry about it. It's good - Duffenomics in action.

Will explain more once my f*!4* Adobe Photoshop updater unsticks itself  Wink

Ok - my updater "unstuck" itself....here it is. My interpretation of the Cryptsy wall, why price didn't go up when masternode count did, a breakdown of how Dash's economic model behaves under adverse perturbations and some other stuff I discovered on the way  Smiley

Supporting Trading Price vs Achieving Full Coin Deployment as a Monetary Objective
In you’re an investor in cryptocurrencies, it’s normal in this business to be checking “the price” umpteen times a day to see how your coin’s doing. But if your job is to build a new monetary medium (as in construct a house or a car), then maybe there are times when maximising the valuation isn’t the appropriate objective or when it conflicts with other, more immediate priorities.

If you put your architect’s hard hat on, and see this from the point of view of a construction project rather than an investment one, then what would the priority be ? Surely it would be to acheive FULL COIN DEPLOYMENT - i.e. the entire current coin supply deployed in a monetary role. As far as money goes, there are really only two roles available:

[1] - as a store of value (and if it’s a currency, that means earning interest to compensate for inflation)

[2] - as a means of payment for goods or services

That’s it !

Straight away we can see problems for a brand new monetary medium. In the case of [1] there are no cryptocurrency banks yet, ergo no interest, ergo no store of value. In the case of [2] the demand for payment method liquidity is not anticipated till quite some time in the future. Right now the only significant source of currency demand comes from exchanges who’s function is to provide liquidity for speculative trading.

The result of this absence of “front loading” of monetary demand is that a standard valuation profile emerges whereby a currency reaches a high speculative peak, followed by a long slow drift down - sometimes all the way to zero.

What Dash has done to address the need to ‘front load’ the monentary demand curve is to create two markets instead of one and make them compliment each other so that the entire coin supply is deployed in one of the two monetary roles stated above.

Recent Market Activity and Masternode Growth
This afternoon, I noticed a sudden growth of supply on exchanges (the “Cryptsy wall”). But on checking the masternode count, it was steady at around its high watermark of 3220 nodes. This is an immediate clue as to from which of Dash’s 2 monetary markets the new supply precipitated - in this case the currency market (See blue sector in the diagram below). It’s reasonable to conclude that over the last year, much of the coin supply going to masternode collateral has come from existing held funds redeployed (i.e. moving from the dark blue sector in the illustration below into the orange one without passing through markets). The growth in masternodes therefore hasn’t had much impact on price because an internal re-assignment of coin holdings has occurred initially to populate the network.

However, at some point this flow will stop. There will inevitably be some holders who have no intention of deploying masternodes for whatever reason - they want to keep their holdings available for trading, they want to play Satoshi Dice, they want to buy a case of Dry Muscat from the Misconduct Wine Company etc.

We now have  2 distinct sectors of the coin supply as far as monetary “roles” are concerned - one interest bearing category and one non-interest trading category, i.e. exactly the two categories defined for monetary media at the start of this discussion.

Returning now to our money architecting perspective of “full monetary deployment”, we need to add a third category for completeness. That is the balance of the coin supply which is redundant and not deployed in either of the two active roles meeting market demand (Neither interest bearing reserve nor currency). If the balance is non-zero, this is the supply that finds its way to markets and is traded. (Note: not the amount sitting in order books, but the amount actually changing hands and moving the price), or put another way, the amount sitting on order books that matches the next bid price. What happens then is that the coin supply changes hands, the price moves and the redundant supply is eliminated (the light blue gap gets fully closed). When the price stabilises, then the supply is fully deployed again in a heterogeneous market.

Don’t All Cryptos Support this Model in Some Form ?
Yes - all crypto’s clearly exhibit some aspect of this monetary model but here’s the distinction.

a) in the case of non interest-bearing proof of work coins, the ENTIRE supply is in the blue zone. This clearly places too much commercial loading on an immature currency market which leads to an inevitable long term value depletion in the absence of major speculative price support. It’s a case of ‘keep pumping and hope to hell that people hodl’.

b) in the case of interest bearing proof-of-stake (POS) coins, the interest bearing feature applies across the entire coin supply with the result that heterogeneity is lost. Those two markets are not distinctly addressed which precludes them from complimenting each other in an optimal way. For example the trading sector still pays interest even though investors have a different financial priority. That then depletes the attractiveness of the high earning cold wallets. Conversely, the portion of the supply that is meeting the reserve requirement cannot be specifically targeted for rewards-based service loading as Dash’s is.

The Dash Economic Model: How are its Dual Markets Complimentary and What are the Mechanics of Stabilisation ?
Lets take each one in turn with reference to the colour-coded illustration and see how this model continuously brings the coin supply back into full deployment. (Note, the priority is full deployment, not price support. The assumption is that if full deployment is sustained in both commercial sectors, then we have the highest chance of a long term favourable revaluation).

FOR A GIVEN SIZE OF CURRENCY MARKET - DOLLAR EQUIVALENT LIQUIDITY REQUIREMENT (Blue side fixed)

[1] - if masternode count decreases (holders want to trade their masternode collateral for another coin and exit Dash)

a) - the gap will open and redundant (Sr) coin supply goes positive
b) - this will go to markets as excess supply and move the price down
c) - masternode revenue goes UP (due to fewer masternodes), masternode price goes DOWN (due to b)
d) - the effect of d is to attract demand from BOTH the currency sector of the existing investor community (the blue band) AND from markets
e) - the redundant supply gap (Sr) is closed, the masternode count stabilises and full coin deployment is restored

[2] - if masternode count increases (demand rises from the fixed income commercial market sector)

a) - the redundant coin supply term (Sr) goes negative
b) - a negative Sr term due to masternode shortfall can only be cleared by moving coins from the blue to the orange sector which can happen in two ways: an existing holder re-deploys their holdings as masternode collateral OR a new holder does by way of the coins passing through markets first and changing hands
c) - the price rises to maintain the liquidity requirement for the currency market (blue zone)
d) - the negative redundant coin supply term (Sr) is eliminated and full coin deployment is restored

FOR A GIVEN MASTERNODE COUNT (Orange side fixed)

[3] - if the size of the currency market decreases

a) - the gap will open and redundant (Sr) coin supply goes positive
b) - price will fall to close the gap
c) - the redundant supply gap (Sr) is closed, the masternode count stabilises and full coin deployment is restored

[4] - if the size of the currency market increases

a) - the redundant coin supply term (Sr) goes negative since there is a liquidity shortfall
b) - by definition, demand has exceeded supply on markets so price rises to meet liquidity for the currency market (blue zone)
d) - the negative redundant coin supply term (Sr) is eliminated and full coin deployment is restored

What are the Complimentary/Secondary Effects ?
We’ve discussed on an ongoing basis the huge technical gains to be had from a logically articulated network. (That’s to say, where the protocol for any given node can operate in either a client mode or a service mode while remaining decentralised). So in this section we’ll stick to the economics of the two distinct commercial markets that Dash serves.

To do this we just have to connect up an adverse perturbation in once of the two markets above, directly to its corresponding step in the other market. For example, to observe the primary and secondary impact of a decrease in size of the currency market, it’s knock-on impact on masternode count and subsequent tertiary effect on valuation, we can do this:

Start at [3] and note the primary effect of a market shrinkage (it’s a price decline at [3]b)
Next to go to the two sections governing masternode dynamics ([1] and [2]) and see which one contains the price decline - its [1]b
Now note the conclusion of those steps. From that we can see that the shrinkage in the currency market was balanced by an expansion in the revenue-earning investment sector (masternode count) and full monetary deployment was restored.

We can use this type of ‘jump across’ analysis to model the secondary effects for any perturbation - increase in masternode count, decrease in masternode count, shrinkage in currency market or expansion of currency market (e.g. widening retail adoption). To know the starting point, we need two data points:

- the market movement direction (is it a price increase or a decrease)
 - the change in masternode count

So today, we had supply coming onto the market, but it doesn’t yet count as a perturbation till it moves the price (which as I write it still hasn’t). Lets say it did though and the price tanked. The masternode count remained steady, so our starting point in the model is [3]a.

Implications for Trading Technicals and Long Term Market Split
From the previous example, an interesting phenomenon occurs which theoretically has a favourable influence on trading technicals. We saw that successive shrinkages in the currency market has the effect of “pushing” coin supply from the blue sector to into the orange sector on the illustration. In trading technicals, a resistance area is often defined to exist at the end of a large selloff. However, if we look at this from the perspective of the dual market economic model that Dash now serves, it’s possible that this resistance will be substantially mitigated by reduction in coin supply in the blue zone, since much of the supply that would otherwise be sitting on the order book - underwater waiting to be rescued - has gone off to find a new home as masternode collateral (Orange zone).

So this heterogeneous market makes it much easier for Dash to recover marketcap after a selloff, whereas when you have no ‘front loading’, the market has it all to do. A mountain to climb.

Note that Evan sees the blue sector as being ultimately very small - a good deal smaller than I have drawn it. (I drew the relative split according to today's masternode count). Having thought things through for the purpose of this post, I now realise why. Lets see how the model affects relative spread between the two market sectors in the case of a liquidity decrease and increase respectively:

a) - in a decrease (price decline for fixed masternode count) as we’ve seen, we should loose some net supply from the currency sector to the masternode sector
b) - in the increase, we should not necessarily regain that full loss (in other words, some of the coin supply that moved from the blue to the orange sector in a price crash will ‘stick’ and not return to the blue sector. That then requires a price rise to a higher original value just to regain the same dollar liquidity level

Industrial Precedents for This Approach - A Case Study: Electricity Generation
The reason I’m so confident that this is not only a sound strategy for a fledgling cryptocurrency but an essential one, is that there exists an fascinatingly close parallel in heavy industry which faced almost identical growth challenges and successfully deployed a similar dual-market strategy to meet those challenges.

Iceland in the 1960’s had a population of about 200,000 people and growing. The government embarked on an ambitious long term plan to build new hydro-electric stations, the first of which would be the largest ever to date. Here’s the problem - once completed, the full generating capacity would be online decades before the demand was projected to rise enough to absorb it. The question was, what to do with the spare capacity ?

The answer they came up with was to build an aluminium smelter. Aluminium requires huge amounts of cheap electricity while at the same time provided exposure to a completely independent market from the consumer one which would take years to evolve. The same product was supplied to both markets (so the 'coin supply' is continuous), but the markets had distinct properties which complemented each other in the way Dash's do.

This gave the generating capacity a dual market with appropriately favourable dynamics, where one is capable of taking up slack in the other and supporting its growth. So in conclusion, what we saw today in the Cryptsy order book was possibly the ‘flab’ on the blue strip that was about to be absorbed by the aluminium smelter (thankfully, Dash has one now Wink )

How is Bitcoin Doing It ?
Finally, lets consider how these two distinct markets are addressed in bitcoin. As far as the currency side goes (the blue sector), there is little difference economically between any crypto because they all inherit the principle characteristics of bitcoin (POW, inflationary to some degree etc). However, it's in the auxiliary capital investment market (the orange sector) that the challenge lies - particularly now that we've seen this is key to supporting long term growth of the currency by front-loading excess supply.

Bitcoin does not support any protocol based reward for proof of network service other than mining. Full nodes, for example, are not incentivised and this has led to a steady decline in their population as SPV wallets start to dominate. We'll consider 2 significant examples of how the bitcoin economy intends to address this market:

[1] - Sidechains
[2] - ETF's

Sidechains
The idea here is to be able to introduce new protocols to the bitcoin economy without the need for hardforking the bitcoin protocol itself. So this is a potential area where ideas like incentivised nodes or proof of service could be introduced. The problem, however, is that sidechains drives a horse and coaches through bitcoin's fungibility. You have to sacrifice entire sections of the coin supply to 'morph' them into the sidechain currency. It also carries the problem of pegging the sidechain's coin value to bitcoin's (the designers actually think thats a good thing believe it or not), thereby transmitting undesired volatility from one market sector to another that would otherwise be served by distinct currencies isolated from each other with a commercial firewall.

Technically - as an API interface - this is a potentially attractive idea. Monetarily it's a non-starter according to any accepted definition of ideal monetary properties.

ETF's
The eventual emergence of a Bitcoin ETF-like product would directly address the demand for investment capital as distinct from trading liquidity. However, here the solution is also incomplete because ETFs are in principle a risk asset - not a fixed income one - and rely on the underlying commodity accruing in value to deliver a return. So we're back to square one with the blue sector accounting for the whole coin supply. We still have no 'auxiliary market' to front load our supply. [To illustrate the difference between a risk asset and a fixed income one, consider you had $1000 to invest. You can either invest it in stocks or bonds. If you invest in stocks, you may end up with less than $1000 dollars or you may end up with more. With bonds which pay a fixed interest in the same currency as the capital sum, you'll always end up with more than $1000. You may loose out in other ways (e.g. the $ may devalue against gold) but you'll at least have more dollars than you invested. This is the market that Dash's 'Orange sector' is supporting). ].

How does Dash Do It ?
How does Dash avoid the two cul-de-sacs above ? In the first case, it addresses the two monetary roles distinctly but ENHANCES fungibility instead of destroying it. It can do this because the capital and currency markets are supported without having to recast sections of the coin supply with a different identity as sidechains do.

In the second case, it supports a protocol level reward for proof of service, thereby providing a basis for fixed income investments that pay out in the SAME currency as the capital sum. (The risk-asset market is supported by default, whether your funds are serving as masternode collateral or not).

As these two examples illustrate, the problem bitcoin has is the same one that keeps recurring everywhere else - from fungibility to scaleability to governance and that is: If you want to service this 2-tier market, you need 2-tier protocol !

Simple as that  Wink

great post and definetely wearthy of a full bump..

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:22:10 PM

O.o

Great, great, great, good luck guys. Please can you made a video of the presentation.
Will Evan be present too?

"Daniel Diaz, a serial entrepreneur from Panama, is responsible for Business Development for the anonymous cryptocurrency, Dash. His presentation for Bitcoin Wednesday will be about the four fundamental conditions that a decentralized currency needs to satisfy in order to be viable."

"Robert Wiecko, one of the two leading project managers for the anonymous cryptocurrency, Dash, will explain the challenges of adding and improving innovative features in a decentralized digital coin.
Robert is a certified Scrum Master, PM and ITIL professional who has worked for multinationals UBS, Cambridge Technology Partners, Hewlett Packard, Swiss Re, Greenpeace, Procter & Gamble, Swisscom and Novartis."

"Working with Robert Wiecko as a leading project manager for Dash is Balázs Király, known as Balu, a certified Scrum Master from Budapest with an MBA in finance.  Balu will talk about the state-of-the-art systems and processes they use to help Dash innovate faster than their competitors."
fernando

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:41:44 PM

O.o

Great, great, great, good luck guys. Please can you made a video of the presentation.

"Daniel Diaz, a serial entrepreneur from Panama, is responsible for Business Development for the anonymous cryptocurrency, Dash. His presentation for Bitcoin Wednesday will be about the four fundamental conditions that a decentralized currency needs to satisfy in order to be viable."

"Robert Wiecko, one of the two leading project managers for the anonymous cryptocurrency, Dash, will explain the challenges of adding and improving innovative features in a decentralized digital coin.
Robert is a certified Scrum Master, PM and ITIL professional who has worked for multinationals UBS, Cambridge Technology Partners, Hewlett Packard, Swiss Re, Greenpeace, Procter & Gamble, Swisscom and Novartis."

"Working with Robert Wiecko as a leading project manager for Dash is Balázs Király, known as Balu, a certified Scrum Master from Budapest with an MBA in finance.  Balu will talk about the state-of-the-art systems and processes they use to help Dash innovate faster than their competitors."

Yes, Evan is going and he's presenting... not sure why he's not in the website.
kointrend

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:46:22 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 05:04:56 PM by kointrend

Robert Wiecko was working for greenpeace too, I like it  Smiley

O.o

"Working with Robert Wiecko as a leading project manager for Dash is Balázs Király, known as Balu, a certified Scrum Master from Budapest with an MBA in finance.  Balu will talk about the state-of-the-art systems and processes they use to help Dash innovate faster than their competitors."

Yes, Evan is going and he's presenting... not sure why he's not in the website.
Maybe for this  "Check back soon for the full program..."

Offtopic? Edward Snowden ‏@Snowden on twitter from about 45min and already has 115k followers Lol
edit: 171k in an hour Shocked
Could we make a budget proposal to offer him a salary as "Dash Guru" Lol
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:14:39 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 05:44:43 PM by qwizzie

- its minuscule fee for a transaction;
- the speed of the transaction (IX);

I've been thinking a bit about that famous, elusive 'mass adoption' based on what I wrote in my previous post. IX etc., are deemed to be safe. The infrastructure I am proposing can go that far to completely remove a need for a wallet (DASH or BTC) from the equation.

-- a DASH CASH platform;
-- an user, a retailer gets assigned its unique # something they understand in a very easy, safe and secure, streamlined process. It can be associated with their e-mail, Tax ID, name, who cares (and on the back-end of D-C platform) it is identifiable as a simple, unique Dash address;
-- their own website or a physical place of business would have the same stuff like PP button or QR code and accept the payment;
-- the payment goes, via its DASH CASH platform, using DashPay, Dashbase etc., to the retailer's fiat account.

And voila!, these advantages - like the credit cards but instead for a 3% fee, only a 0.03% fee - get even to the most dense, crypto-averse in particular or novelty averse in general people and we can approach them with a clear message without all the voodoo. Let them study the voodoo if they wish. If not we have enough geeks and upcoming generations that will be happy with the crypto world, crypto anarchy, blockchain based governance, blockchain based corporations, passports, nations...
Actually, all you need is a Dash address linked via ACH account to fiat deposit.  Have a shapeshift like transaction, put in the $ amount you want and it will give you a deposit address and amount of DASH to send. The problem comes in when you deposit with Fiat, you have to have KYC and a money transmitter license/commodity trader license.  Maybe you could somehow make the owner of the dash deposit address the same as the ACH account and eliminate the need for the KYC and other paperwork.

Bitpay pretty much does this with bitcoin already but with more account information requirements.  They also have the licenses and per sale accounting needed to do it.

The other key that is bigger than just a place to accept payments, is the how you send them.  Mobile wallets need to be really easy to use.  They should use nfc to communicate the amount and deposit address automatically.  This should be possible like when you bump phones to transfer a contact.  If you can do that, it will be really easy to pay for things.  You could even add a password, transaction limits, and other security features.  So not only is this easier than a credit card, but safer.

Now you have a better merchant and consumer experience to propel mass adoption.

For a start we need more sites like these :

https://www.litebit.eu/home/dash/nl/?page=landing&coin=drk&lang=nl

To be honest i havent tried that specific site out yet (i will do that soon, for now i'm using it pure as example) but appearently it has several fiat currencies
 (EUR, USD, Pounds, New Turkish Lira, Swiss Franc, Polish Zloty) that can be exchanged for Dash directly (they seem to have 14K Dash available to buy) and visa versa.

Now if they can somehow implement InstantX for Dash, traders / users could be in and out of Dash / FIAT very fast.

Payment methods :

Site Languages : Dutch, English, Deutsch  

My experience with litebit.eu : it took one day to get my payment methode verified by sending 0.01 euro (1 cent) to them
(this was to verify my Ideal payment methode).

For newcomers like myself it will then mean a limitation of Euro 100 as you end up in a basic verification, however after placing the first order it will take
two days and then you can automatically buy through Ideal without limitations (except the limitations you bank has put on your bankaccount i guess).

So i kickstarted it with a buy-order below Euro 100 and paid through Ideal. 10 minutes later the Dash was in my wallet, totally avoiding the need to buy
Bitcoin first and converting it to Dash. The site also has a nice stock of Dash to buy (some 14K).

All in all it was a smooth and fast process and i was in and out of there in no time. Registration can be done anonymous too, its really just the payment methode
that gets verified.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:45:37 PM

Look like new ATH in masternodes count: 3266

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
alex-ru
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:46:39 PM

It really does look amazing... I absolutely love the tickers - awesome creativity, don't you think?

Maybe Zoran has a good creativity, but I don't think he is good in marketing.

Otherwise he should target his arts on Masternode Operators, not on Exchange Traders.  Grin

LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:22:58 PM

Offtopic? Edward Snowden ‏@Snowden on twitter from about 45min and already has 115k followers Lol
edit: 171k in an hour Shocked
Could we make a budget proposal to offer him a salary as "Dash Guru" Lol
Make that 530K+, still going strong! Shocked

https://twitter.com/snowden
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 08:36:15 PM

OPPORTUNITY: EDWARD SNOWDEN JOINS TWITTER

Today Edward Snowden joins Twitter. I have sent a tweet introducing ourselves to him, but I feel that the volume may need to be turned up. If you are on Twitter, please RT the following intro tweet. If more people RT, the greater the chance he will notice it. In the future, we will prepare an official tweet from the Dashpay account. This is only an appetizer. Cheers!

https://twitter.com/TaoOfSatoshi/status/648956618437226497?s=09

bitl0ck

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:51:19 PM

Hashrate on EC2?
Pages: « 1 ... 5175 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 [5225] 5226 5227 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 5234 5235 5236 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 5242 5243 5244 5245 5246 5247 5248 5249 5250 5251 5252 5253 5254 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 5261 5262 5263 5264 5265 5266 5267 5268 5269 5270 5271 5272 5273 5274 5275 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: