Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 5335 5336 5337 5338 5339 5340 5341 5342 5343 5344 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 5350 5351 5352 [5353] 5354 5355 5356 5357 5358 5359 5360 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 5375 5376 5377 5378 5379 5380 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 5396 5397 5398 5399 5400 5401 5402 5403 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722506 times)
italeffect

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:51:35 PM

Any ideas? The command:

./dash-cli status

returns the following:

error: ("code":-32601,"message":"Method not found")

./dash-cli masternode status

Dash: Xdopotr3eAHpsSCMkUyU2YWP3WQWb5X3t8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:54:43 PM

As much as you want, you cant deny benefits of DASH over bitcoin.
The argument that it was instant mine is stupid. So what? Why should I even care?
All I care is the development and progress which is lighting fast!
Bitcoin was solo mined for how long? How many coins does Satoshi has? 

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
TheDasher

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:59:26 PM

The argument that it was instant mine is stupid. So what? Why should I even care?

Keep telling yourself that as DASH keeps making new lows.  No amount of circle jerking will fix what was a scam from the onset.  I speculate master nodes are about to start being dumped.  First ones win in this race to the bottom.
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:19:58 PM

You are not answering the question! What is the difference from Bitcoin being solomined and DASH instamined?
How many coins does Satoshi has?
Does bitcoin price not fluctuate?
Is there no developement? Is it all fake? Is DASH not inovative coin?
The only argument you say is INSTAMINE so what?
Again. Whats the difference from bitcoin being solomined and DASH instamined?

aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:22:03 PM

Someone talked about a campaign against Dash a few pages back. Let's review "theDasher" history:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=489877;sa=showPosts

Not a single post outside the Dash thread. And he is a full member.

The question is: Who is funding this kind of work? 217 posts since 23 March 2015 exclusively FUDing the Dash thread.

This the kind of professional trolls here in Bitcointalk that should be banned. Because this GUY (a sockpuppet of Adam, almost certain) is working here for a salary. This is obvious to anyone.

And it's a SHAME that this forum created by Satoshi himself is now in hands of this garbage people. This is really disgusting.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:31:04 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 10:08:42 PM by toknormal

I speculate master nodes are about to start being dumped.

LoL !

Where do you think the masternode growth is coming from ? Read this.

TheDasher

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:31:13 PM

You are not answering the question! What is the difference from Bitcoin being solomined and DASH instamined?

The major difference is that all efforts by Evan since the launch have been dishonest.  Cover up after cover up.  Excuse after excuse. 

BiteMyShinyMetalAss

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:34:35 PM

What is the difference from Bitcoin being solo mined and dash instamined? You dont even know who is Satoshi!
Here is the birth of DASH https://dashtalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/  nothing hidden, all transparent.

TheDasher

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:40:00 PM

What is the difference from Bitcoin being solo mined and dash instamined? You dont even know who is Satoshi!
Here is the birth of DASH https://dashtalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/  nothing hidden, all transparent.

Don't believe anything from dashtalk.org that is very definition of censorship and propaganda.  That private website is one huge circle jerk.

That's why members are leaving here and going there.  They won't be exposed to people who don't follow the DASH CULT on dashtalk.org. 
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:41:04 PM

Here is the birth of DASH https://dashtalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/  nothing hidden, all transparent.

r4vani

Activity: 348

Play Poker Games at Bitoker.com

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 08:56:00 PM

Welcome To My Ignore List  Cool

Who is the other?  Wink

When Should You Answer a Fool? In fact, None time.

A fool always stupid, Time is precious, do not waste your time to answer the Fool.

BITOKER.COM[

Enjoy the ultimate online play bitcoin poker
Anonymous  /  US Player Friendly  /  Instant Play
[

]
Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 09:04:56 PM

i kinda love this downtrend Cheesy

you, me, and even trolls know this is just matter of time when DASH will go up, only little spark can cause panic buy

im buying more and more every day, keep up the work guys Cheesy

last time it was @ 0.0068 i bought 1000 and sold them on 0.015 Cheesy

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:10:01 PM

Here is the birth of DASH https://dashtalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/  nothing hidden, all transparent.

Your kind of wrong with your first sentence, because Satoshi wasn't the only miner on the network. See the following post of smooth:

BTC was solomined

BTC was never solomined. There are well known people who mined at or near the very beginning who showed up later with a large amount of coins, plus a number of well known people whose coin holdings are less well known but clearly were also mining. Since there were no exchanges and little to no trading, mining would have been the only way to get them. Those are only the well-known ones, too. There were certainly other unkown people mining who were just more private about it ever since. As you said, satoshi is reported to have mined a million coins, but 2.5 million were mined in the first year, so clearly other people were mining too.

LTC was instamined, but as I said only about 1% of the current supply. If you are trying to argue that is in any way similar to a 33% instamine you are either being dishonest or are just very confused. I'm not sure which.

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:21:20 PM

Your kind of wrong with your first sentence, because Satoshi wasn't the only miner on the network. See the following post of smooth:

This debate is starting to get about as interesting as scraping paint off a supertanker.
goodCopbadCop

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:24:00 PM

BTC was solomined

BTC was never solomined. There are well known people who mined at or near the very beginning who showed up later with a large amount of coins, plus a number of well known people whose coin holdings are less well known but clearly were also mining. Since there were no exchanges and little to no trading, mining would have been the only way to get them. Those are only the well-known ones, too. There were certainly other unkown people mining who were just more private about it ever since. As you said, satoshi is reported to have mined a million coins, but 2.5 million were mined in the first year, so clearly other people were mining too.

LTC was instamined, but as I said only about 1% of the current supply. If you are trying to argue that is in any way similar to a 33% instamine you are either being dishonest or are just very confused. I'm not sure which.

yes. mr good cop. evan was not solo mining as well. but the tiny group initially mining btc is to be respected (remenber no one in the world knew what the heck is a cryptocurrency at that whole period), while the proportionally bigger group mining dash is not to be taken into consideration (remember, dash was previoulsly announced here... a place full of miners)

so, distribution is unfair because of instamine? is btc distribution any better, with huge miners domiating the network, and the huge price?

the distribution and the instamine talk is pure false moralistic pseudo communist bullshit. and if you defend this shit YOU are a troll, good cop, bad cop, it makes no difference.

bye
TheDasher

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:25:45 PM

BTC was solomined

yes. mr good cop. evan was not solo mining as well. but the tiny group initially mining btc is to be respected (remenber no one in the world knew what the heck is a cryptocurrency at that whole period), while the proportionally bigger group mining dash is not to be taken into consideration (remember, dash was previoulsly announced here... a place full of miners)

so, distribution is unfair because of instamine? is btc distribution any better, with huge miners domiating the network, and the huge price?

the distribution and the instamine talk is pure false moralistic pseudo communist bullshit. and if you defend this shit YOU are a troll, good cop, bad cop, it makes no difference.

bye

Why did you have to create a new DASH DEFENDER SHILL account?  Why wouldn't you say that with your own account?

#REKTMIAMI2016

AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:26:57 PM

So 3-4 people who mined BTC in 2009, including Satoshi, hold 2.5m coins, and DASH is a scam? Not to mention coins were being sold left and right in january/feb 2014 for xco/drk, while the same wasn't true for btc (no market shuffle to other players).

salmion

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:27:18 PM

This debate is starting to get about as interesting as scraping paint off a supertanker.

You could always start Toknormal's Dash and BTC speculation thread?
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 09:36:25 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 09:51:31 PM by YourMother

Just look at these idiots comparing Satoshi Nakamoto with Evan Madoffield, saying that BTC was somehow unfairly mined, even though it took Satoshi 1 year to mine 1 Million coins, while with Dash, Madoffield managed to instamine 1.5 million coins in just 8 hours.

It makes me sick to my stomach to read this bullshit, really. The genius Satoshi which, by the way, facilitated Evan the possiblity of launching a scam via forking his invention, mined for 1 year and gained that amount of coins because everyone was ignorant regarding the technology at the time. The genius had to mine to keep the network alive. He didn't generate his wealth via bug implementations like this scum Madoffield did.

Also, seeing people in here supporting their shitcoin and bashing Bitcoin at the same time on a bitcoin forum is hilarious.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
salmion

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:38:51 PM

Many people. Who dumped em. Easy in easy out. You also have the same people buying them later. Often at a much higher price.

And more to the point if it makes you soooooo sick what are you doing here?
Pages: « 1 ... 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 5335 5336 5337 5338 5339 5340 5341 5342 5343 5344 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 5350 5351 5352 [5353] 5354 5355 5356 5357 5358 5359 5360 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 5375 5376 5377 5378 5379 5380 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 5396 5397 5398 5399 5400 5401 5402 5403 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: