Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6091 6092 6093 6094 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6108 6109 6110 6111 6112 6113 6114 6115 6116 6117 6118 6119 6120 6121 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6140 [6141] 6142 6143 6144 6145 6146 6147 6148 6149 6150 6151 6152 6153 6154 6155 6156 6157 6158 6159 6160 6161 6162 6163 6164 6165 6166 6167 6168 6169 6170 6171 6172 6173 6174 6175 6176 6177 6178 6179 6180 6181 6182 6183 6184 6185 6186 6187 6188 6189 6190 6191 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722504 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 05:33:55 PM

Who is Tone Veys?

Tone is a really cool guy.

Tone is an active, high profile Bitcoin investor.

DashHoles were singing his praises back when Dash was the *only* altcoin he liked.

But Tone was suddenly labeled as a "troll" after he discovered Evan's Instamine and dropped Dash like a hot, toxic potato.

Now that I've answered your question, why don't you try to answer this one?

Quote from: fluffypony

I see you're hard at work today. Thought you might get a break after that little staged hit piece Wink

No rest for the wicked it seems  Wink

It sure is easier to attack-the-attackers than justify the existence of Dash's scam-funding failed governance, isn't it?

Better rest your pumping arm Tao.  You don't want to get carpal tunnel syndrome from too much repetitive #DashSpam posting.   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:46:46 PM

Tone is an active, high profile Bitcoin investor

I see you're hard at work today. Thought you might get a break after that little staged hit piece Wink

No rest for the wicked it seems  Wink

Such future...

https://blockchain.info/charts/bip-9-segwit

Wow Tone high profile Bitcoin peddling is not working that great  Kiss

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:12:35 PM

attack-the-attackers

Unlike you to run out of patter. (Must be a weekend thing) Wink
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:21:59 PM

Hello everybody! At some point between November 1 and November 26, my account was hacked and somebody posted several times as me, and sent a couple of PMs. It doesn't look like any real damage was done, and the mod cyrus was great and helped me recover my account. If you have received any messages from me or read any posts AFTER November 1 up until today, they *were not me.* I posted a few days ago on ddink8; I can now retire that account.

I was guilty of reusing the same password for many sites; this shouldn't be a problem any longer (thanks Lastpass). To prove my identity, please see the message that I posted in early 2014, confirming ownership of the BTC address listed below: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=581411.msg6360008#msg6360008. I have used the address to sign the following message.

[BEGIN SIGNED MESSAGE]
This is the original owner of the account ddink7. I was hacked and have recovered my account.
[BTC ADDRESS]
1PNa9dZ3P3fVhx1uMCqJ4sEYmyhxnQNy3M
[SIGNATURE]
G9Fz/Uy4M4Sl6SKbK9EGYARhygi12E45Uj+Voas984eAXQeZgC818zgZ4uPAfUjWRCS27rmg8MpEtlGy0j6eAyE=
[END SIGNED MESSAGE]

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:37:33 PM

Hello everybody! At some point between November 1 and November 26, my account was hacked and somebody posted several times as me, and sent a couple of PMs. It doesn't look like any real damage was done, and the mod cyrus was great and helped me recover my account. If you have received any messages from me or read any posts AFTER November 1 up until today, they *were not me.* I posted a few days ago on ddink8; I can now retire that account.

I was guilty of reusing the same password for many sites; this shouldn't be a problem any longer (thanks Lastpass). To prove my identity, please see the message that I posted in early 2014, confirming ownership of the BTC address listed below: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=581411.msg6360008#msg6360008. I have used the address to sign the following message.

[BEGIN SIGNED MESSAGE]
This is the original owner of the account ddink7. I was hacked and have recovered my account.
[BTC ADDRESS]
[SIGNATURE]
G9Fz/Uy4M4Sl6SKbK9EGYARhygi12E45Uj+Voas984eAXQeZgC818zgZ4uPAfUjWRCS27rmg8MpEtlGy0j6eAyE=
[END SIGNED MESSAGE]

Ah, good news!  Glad nothing too bad happened!  I can't get my old account back, but I wish they would at least kill it so the hacker can't use it anymore :/

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 08:56:30 PM

Better rest your pumping arm Tao.  You don't want to get carpal tunnel syndrome from too much repetitive #DashSpam posting.   Grin
How nice of you to be concerned about me. I knew you were a good team player. I am in fine health, thank you, and the project that I promote is doing fantastic these days. We have a fantastic community, an excellent product and lots of reasons to be psyched about the future.

Videos like the one Tone Vays and Riccardo did just show that this is the case. Resorting to lies and stretching of the truth to "critique" dash reeks of desperation from someone whose own project is not faring nearly as well.

The crypto battle will not be won on BCT message boards, no matter how full of sound and fury your idiot's tale is. I hope you do this just for fun, because if not, you really are wasting your time here.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 09:06:03 PM

Videos like the one Tone Vays and Riccardo did just show that this is the case. Resorting to lies and stretching of the truth to "critique" dash reeks of desperation from someone whose own project is not faring nearly as well.

I just listened to the entire podcat and didn't hear a single lie or stretched truth.

Where did Tone and/or Riccardo resort to "lies and stretching of the truth?"

Please cite a specific quote and provide the minute:second for context.

This is the second time I've asked a DashHole claiming Tone and Riccardo are liars to provide evidence in the form of an example.

The only lies I see are the ones you crazy Duffontology shills tell about how the Instamine A) Never Happened and B) Was A Good Thing.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:06:50 PM

[BEGIN SIGNED MESSAGE]
[BTC ADDRESS]
[SIGNATURE]
[END SIGNED MESSAGE]

Ah, good news!  Glad nothing too bad happened!  I can't get my old account back, but I wish they would at least kill it so the hacker can't use it anymore :/

Thanks! You should message cyrus...he was great. He went ahead and banned the hacked account until I could prove my identity (a signature like the one I posted above).

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 09:19:19 PM

I just listened to the entire podcat and didn't hear a single lie or stretched truth.

Patience, my young Padawan... I am preparing something and will make my mark soon after the upgrade. But it won't be here. It may be awhile before someone here answers you about ANYTHING, because they all have you on ignore.

lesterdesa

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

IAM FOR REAL not you

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:31:50 PM

[BEGIN SIGNED MESSAGE]
[BTC ADDRESS]
[SIGNATURE]
[END SIGNED MESSAGE]

My account has been hacked as well i proved to the mods cyrus but they have failed to recover my account.

DARK AS HELL --  XxmMBeX4BgAeHFfw3UXGwekH6b9hCL3FK
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 10:39:19 PM

Patience, my young Padawan... I am preparing something and will make my mark soon after the upgrade. But it won't be here. It may be awhile before someone here answers you about ANYTHING, because they all have you on ignore.

You accused Tone and Riccardo of being liars.

Provide evidence, or you are the liar.

You don't need to prepare something elaborate and make your egotistical "mark."

You are making this simple request harder than I asked as an excuse for not being able to prove your assertion.

A singular example of either of them not telling the truth will do.  You don't need to write an essay, or even a single sentence.

Just give me the Minute:Second of the video where you believe Tone or Fluffy lied.  Can you do that?

Put up or shut up.

TFW DashHoles call people liars but cannot provide evidence

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 10:48:56 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 12:02:00 AM by bigrcanada1

Thanks peeps for quoting the trolls... So I have to see their rubbish  Angry

On a positive note their still talking about the instamine that happened over 3 years ago.  Ummm not sure how instamining the coin has hurt or held back DASHs valuation,  in fact let's keep trolling... Because for whatever reason there's a direct link between hard trolling and the increasing of the price of DASH. Bravo

Carry on....  Grin and job well done.

PS.  I'll donate 1 DASH to anyone that can provide an overlay of troll activity  vs valuation increase since the beginning of DASH.  

Is there other coins these trolls are trolling... I'll invest in the coins they're attacking if u can receive the same ROI.

BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:59:06 PM

Hey I-C you're posting a lot... sorry can't see what it is but did you take the oportunity and exchanged 1 DASH = 1 XMR ? Hope you did because now it's $5 spread but soon it might be $50... take care  Kiss

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:45:49 AM

Bring Dash to your local ATM!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/52838-bring-dash-to-your-local-atm

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:46:20 AM

Some details regarding – On Sunday, February 5th, we are releasing the long-awaited 12.1 version of Dash

https://www.dash.org/news/some-details-regarding-on-sunday-february-5th-we-are-releasing-the-long-awaited-12-1-version-of-dash/
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:01:04 AM

Tone Vays and Fluffy cannot be simply ignored and labeled as trolls.

Too late, that ship has already sailed. I think they are both very open about being contrarian trolls and would take offensive to you suggesting otherwise. Tongue They wear it as a badge of honor like the BU guys  Roll Eyes

I have not taken the time to listen yet but from what has been reported they/fluffy purposely got a lot of the facts wrong and tone was totally uneducated on our features like the DGBB funding. Tone is a BTC maximalist and his shtick is trolling all the alts, he's harmless.

I'm sure somebody will debunk all of it line by line at some point. It has already mostly been done in slack, youtube and on reddit. Sounds like Fluffy is reading from the same old script that myself and others have debunked long long ago.
Tao may be putting something together, I don't have time right now and the next week or so is going to be totally crazy for a lot of us.
 I've linked one of my old post debunking monero's old scripts for whoever wants to do a proper line by line response to the FUD.

November 19, 2015, 05:41:24 PM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg13018214;topicseen#msg13018214

Your ancient 2015 post does nothing to debunk the latest/current Dash issues discussed on Tone's show

They got too many things wrong to list. The show was a FUD fail. Tone admitted as such. Everything from instantX/instantsend to darksend/privatesend to tone not understanding DGBB funding....

“yes Fluffy might have been technically incorrect on the details of darkSend” Tone Vays

“I'm sure we made a few mistakes” Tone Vays

“Nodding your head when fluffy states obvious errors tells me you did not "look at it". Dan Handler

“is your obvious error some minor technicality about InstanX” Tone Vays

“at no point did me or fluffy pony called dash a scam,” Tone Vays

response...
  “Your show is called cryptoscam idiot."

“I would vote for every coin to restart the Genesis block other than Bitcoin.” BTC maximalist Tone Vays

The monero episode should be good, especially considering tone did not even think highly enough of it to even want to buy it, I'm sure you'll be singing a different tune about tone after that scamcoin episode, just like your love hate relationship with peter todd.

“I will be reviewing Monero stuff in a week or so time” Tone Vays

“I don't and never had held Monero (unlike Dash) I am also skeptical of the value proposition of Monero,”

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:15:56 AM

that dude who was banned from reddit for trolling needs to break it or STFU  Kiss

also, he forgets BTC is governed by like 5 chinese dudes/miners.  Shocked

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:33:07 AM

that dude who was banned from reddit for trolling needs to break it or STFU  Kiss

also, he forgets BTC is governed by like 5 chinese dudes/miners.  Shocked

Dang it guys, who CARES!  Seriously!  These people are negative losers and nobody will remember them 5 years from now.  Nobody who matters listens to them.  They just pat each other on the back and reassure themselves that they're just as smart as Evan et al, and could have been successful too, if only they "cared" to do so.

Seriously, again, nobody who is anybody in business, who wants to do business with Dash, CARES!  If they did listen to such losers, they'd be fools and wouldn't be someone who mattered to us either.  Do you remember how everyone hated Bill Gates?  How evil windows is (OK, it's evil, LOL) but did that slow him down?  No!  Because he was the mover and shaker.  Same with Steve Jobs, Same with Thomas Edison.  Sure they all had their faults (personal) and we have our faults (crappy launch) but we have a fantastic team and great people with great vision.  THAT is all that matters.  These little snipers only win if they get under your skin, and you're letting them!  Don't watch the stupid show, don't give them the time of day.  Just put our heads to the grind stone, keep moving forward and staying positive, and Dash will do fantastic!

On a happy note, Happy Update Day!!!  It'll be many hours from now, but heck, it's TODAY!!! YAAAAYYY!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:41:00 AM

that dude who was banned from reddit for trolling needs to break it or STFU  Kiss

also, he forgets BTC is governed by like 5 chinese dudes/miners.  Shocked

Dang it guys, who CARES!  Seriously!  These people are negative losers and nobody will remember them 5 years from now.  Nobody who matters listens to them.  They just pat each other on the back and reassure themselves that they're just as smart as Evan et al, and could have been successful too, if only they "cared" to do so.

Seriously, again, nobody who is anybody in business, who wants to do business with Dash, CARES!  If they did listen to such losers, they'd be fools and wouldn't be someone who mattered to us either.  Do you remember how everyone hated Bill Gates?  How evil windows is (OK, it's evil, LOL) but did that slow him down?  No!  Because he was the mover and shaker.  Same with Steve Jobs, Same with Thomas Edison.  Sure they all had their faults (personal) and we have our faults (crappy launch) but we have a fantastic team and great people with great vision.  THAT is all that matters.  These little snipers only win if they get under your skin, and you're letting them!  Don't watch the stupid show, don't give them the time of day.  Just put our heads to the grind stone, keep moving forward and staying positive, and Dash will do fantastic!

i know there is still something more out there hehe  Grin
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:44:23 AM

When are we supposed to launch (GMT time, about)?
Pages: « 1 ... 6091 6092 6093 6094 6095 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6108 6109 6110 6111 6112 6113 6114 6115 6116 6117 6118 6119 6120 6121 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6140 [6141] 6142 6143 6144 6145 6146 6147 6148 6149 6150 6151 6152 6153 6154 6155 6156 6157 6158 6159 6160 6161 6162 6163 6164 6165 6166 6167 6168 6169 6170 6171 6172 6173 6174 6175 6176 6177 6178 6179 6180 6181 6182 6183 6184 6185 6186 6187 6188 6189 6190 6191 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: