Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6045 6046 6047 6048 6049 6050 6051 6052 6053 6054 6055 6056 6057 6058 6059 6060 6061 6062 6063 6064 6065 6066 6067 6068 6069 6070 6071 6072 6073 6074 6075 6076 6077 6078 6079 6080 6081 6082 6083 6084 6085 6086 6087 6088 6089 6090 6091 6092 6093 6094 [6095] 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6108 6109 6110 6111 6112 6113 6114 6115 6116 6117 6118 6119 6120 6121 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 6144 6145 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722511 times)
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:39:17 PM

looks like Dash is about to break resistance...

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:49:17 PM

looks like Dash is about to break resistance...

It sure does and it's making some guys really nervous... fun to watch  Tongue

Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:03:05 PM

Everytime I see aSSBREAKER or anyone trying hard to troll, it reminds me this "brave" Black Knight.

...and Happy New Year.

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
TwoCoins1Purse

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:46:55 PM

With regards to this article : http://www.coindesk.com/not-just-bitcoin-the-top-7-cryptocurrencies-all-gained-in-2016/

I do find it a bit disappointing that Coindesk assumes our growth of 3x price-wise and 4x marketcap-wise only got realised
because of our name-change. Not a word about our decentralized governance model, our decentralized budget model and
the incentivized elements of our masternode network. This means we have some educating to do in 2017 towards Coindesk.

Well to be fair, our MAIN LANDING PAGE (at the moment) still offers ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of the sort to explain all that. Pretty mind blowing to me. Kinda like, how would people know about all the new features of a new iPad if apple never mentions anything about it on their website?
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 06:39:50 PM

Everytime I see aSSBREAKER or anyone trying hard to troll, it reminds me this "brave" Black Knight.

...and Happy New Year.

....and that made my last day of the year!!!!!!!!!!!   Thanks for that  Sir Jackson!.

Happy New Years everyone!
kointrend

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:50:33 PM

Happy new year to you all, guys, girls, transgenders and trolls!
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:51:25 PM

Btw, I still don't understand people who criticize bad decisions. It is a normal, human thing to make mistakes, especially in this fast-paced innovative space. If you try to prevent all mistakes you are killing innovation, which is simply not acceptable in crypto.

I really like how you said this, you hit the nail on the head!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:01:31 PM

Well to be fair, our MAIN LANDING PAGE (at the moment) still offers ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of the sort to explain all that. Pretty mind blowing to me. Kinda like, how would people know about all the new features of a new iPad if apple never mentions anything about it on their website?

This is SO TRUE!  ALL crypto websites assume the person arriving understands what a crypto currency is and how they work in general.  When a curious outsider arrives at the website, they have no idea, they came because they were curious, and they leave immediately because we made their head hurt and they can't find answers to their question: What is Dash?  (or insert any coin name)

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
BitWater

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:30:54 PM

I notice when there is no concerned trolling the price drops off quite a bit. To be quite honest its been rather impressive how well its held it price during all these swings in Bitcoin. We definitely need a new website to be honest, but were all aware of that too.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Walter_S

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:26:26 PM

I notice when there is no concerned trolling the price drops off quite a bit. To be quite honest its been rather impressive how well its held it price during all these swings in Bitcoin. We definitely need a new website to be honest, but were all aware of that too.

It's on it's way... This is the test/dev site as it stands:

http://www-test.dash.org/

Walter
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:37:51 PM

Walter

Cool, is there a place we can make comments, or a person we can send comments to?  Like why is it a currency which you can spend online?  Why give it such a limitation?  Dash is the one and only currency that is instant and yet fully safe and decentralized that works face to face at brick and mortar?

TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 09:39:04 PM

This is exactly the way I planned it when I created the Dash Nation Progress Thread on the Altcoin Discussion board. For two years, the band of bullies maintained threads about how Dash was a scam and how everyone was losing their shirt because of us. Then, they would come here and attack us on our turf.

Well, the last time I checked it was the Altcoin Discussion Board, and I simply started a thread where I would document Dash's progress towards becoming the Internet Of Money, the digital cash that Satoshi envisioned. We needed a presence there, and I created that presence. It is a beacon between the negativity about Dash to show what the truth actually is, and that's what they can't stand. So now at the end of the day, the jokes on them because the more they protest, the more they bump both threads and the more people learn the truth behind the lies.

That's why they love me so much, and they are wonderful teammates.

Cheers to 2017, my Dash Nation brothers and sisters...

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:40:53 PM

Walter

That is looking very nicely.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 10:26:23 PM

'Eight: so, is ‘scaleability’ the word we’re looking for here?

Yup. Whereas three or four years ago, the world was laughing at our pretensions that cryptos would not only become widely accepted, but would become a primary financial refuge from global economic turmoil, it’s now the case that we expect influxes of tens of billions of dollars, and that those influxes will result in ‘cascades’ of enormous quantities of capital into the likes of Ether and Monero and DASH specifically because these can be ‘scaled up’ to handle immensely larger numbers of transactions than Bitcoin can at present.'

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article57682.html   [my colour]

Do forgive me mentioning Another Crypto: it's a general article, testing the water to see if I could get published there.

[Without a doubt, half the people who write for Market Oracle are half mad; but it is a major non-MSM site. These guys -- notwithstanding 'Why is it that bullion bugs can't figure cryptos out?' -- are an audience predisposed to adopt 'post-gov' currencies.]

Mark
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 03:21:19 AM

I do find it a bit disappointing that Coindesk assumes our growth of 3x price-wise and 4x marketcap-wise only got realised
because of our name-change. Not a word about our decentralized governance model, our decentralized budget model and
the incentivized elements of our masternode network.

The rebrand was a net loss, as it alienated Darkcoin fans (like vertoe) who initially supported Darkcoin and destroyed with the generic new name any reasonable expectation of a decent Google page rank.

Dash's "decentralized governance model" and "decentralized budget model" are proven liabilities, not assets.

The proof of that claim is the negative ROI and reputation damage done by Dash's many failed high-profile/high-budget resource allocations.

Rather than show the world how "distributed governance by blockchain" can work successfully, Dash repeatedly demonstrated the wrong way to do it.

Dash fails at basic tasks over and over again, because they become so convoluted and unaccountable.  It's like you Evan's Gate cargo cultists cannot learn from mistakes, because admitting fault would be "trolling" and "shilling for Monero."

Here in all its glory is

Dash's Litany Of Governance Failures

- aka -

2016 YEAR IN REVIEW

1) Legal work Part I - 1492 Dash - (Masternode rewards etc for IRS) https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-legal-sept.10457/
2) Legal work Part II - 1728 Dash - https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-legal-part-ii-oct.10786/

-So much money spent, and yet we still don't have a legal opinion on how Dash supposedly avoids the registration/regulation appropriate to an investment product like Masternodes (Howey Test) and the requirement to comply with Money Services Business licensing.

3) ATM Master Compliance Program Phase 1 - 748 Dash - https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-dash-atm-master-compliance-program-phase-i.10312/

-You DashHoles got scammed by your own community on this one.  They took the money and ran, and Scamassu says they've never heard of Dash.  Not to mention the very existence of Dash ATMs demonstrates Dash is not actually digital cash.

4) Marketing - Brand & Design - 350 Dash - https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/proposal-marketing-brand-design.11279/

-Another fiasco.  You idiots failed to account for changes in the Dash price, then reneged on your contract with the PR firm, thus demonstrating why nobody should ever expect a firm, enforceable arrangement with anything as flaky as "muh blockchain democracy."

5) Lamassu epic failure of a project - 7327 Dash - Multiple threads on forums, slack etc asking for updates and silence for months and months!

-This is my favorite.  Ira Miller scammed the hell out of you gullible cultists and it took you months to figure that out.  See what happens when you allocate resources without skin in the game?  That's right, you get mal-allocation as scammers show up in droves to eat the free lunches provided by Evan's monetary printing press.  I hope Daniel (Minotaur) and Ira are spending their free coins on beaches/booze/babes!

6) Proton Mail Integration - countless developer hours with many meetings and travel and nothing? Saying "we did our part" and its up to them it not good enough in my books. How are we being proactive etc.

-Yet another example of DashHoles prioritizing Hope & Dreams over solid, actually useful development.  If Proton saw an advantage to using Dash (which doesn't exist because BTC's privacy is better) they would add it without artificial incentives.

7) Mycelium Integration - ditto as above?

-LOL, That's Not Going To Happen.  Again DashHoles vainly try to force the invisible hand of the market by distorting the profit motive with out of band side channel bribes.

8. Soda Machine

-So much trouble and expense just for the sake of kissing MacAffee's ass for 5 minutes.  You incompetent buffoons could barely get the thing to work; the whole idea of a full node on every soda machine is beyond ridiculous and well into the real of self-parody.  The cherry on top was the cult losing a key supporter due to the rage quit engendered by working on this over-due, over-budget dumpster fire of a project.

9.  Dash Nation

-We are sick of the Dash Spam.  Enough duplicate posts.  Enough in-post advertising.  Do you guys know what they do to spammers in Russia?

Thats 11645++ Dash gone into thin air with NOTHING to show for it

WHO WAS RUNNING THESE PROJECTS, and why was there not even questions asked internally from the Dash core team??
Why did no one ever care to keep these projects on track or accountable?

Core team keeps trying to bite off more than it can chew.

FINISH a few projects to completion with high quality is better than having many sitting there unfinished with wasted money and no momentum.

Of course the DashHoles will ignore all of this and deflect by calling me a "troll."

But they can't do that to Stealth923, a Dash Foundation Member who is now calling BULLSHIT on Dash's scamming and thus on the brink of liquidating his Masternodes and rage quitting.

Quote from: Stealth923
As much as I hate saying this, I will be voting no against @babygiraffe and the core team proposals.

They keep asking for money but have zero responsibility and accountability to provide updates.

If there are no updates throughout January, I will start offloading my masternodes as continual behaviour like this will never result in a successful project.

@kot @babygiraffe many people have been asking for updates for months for projects you are running. Stop ignoring us.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
wackyD

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:18:07 AM

cunning fudster

For anyone who is not familiar with iCEBREAKER, this is the chap himself:

https://hashfastscam.wordpress.com/

He's a known fraudulent trickster
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 05:18:17 AM

Stealth923, a Dash Foundation Member who is now calling BULLSHIT on Dash's scamming and thus on the brink of liquidating his Masternodes and rage quitting.

Quote from: Stealth923
As much as I hate saying this, I will be voting no against @babygiraffe and the core team proposals.

They keep asking for money but have zero responsibility and accountability to provide updates.

If there are no updates throughout January, I will start offloading my masternodes as continual behaviour like this will never result in a successful project.

@kot @babygiraffe many people have been asking for updates for months for projects you are running. Stop ignoring us.

You're going to look stupid when these projects start to bare fruit.

Just me, or Stealth923 as well?  Or do you mean all people voicing concern about giving considerable amounts of money to Dash employees/subcontractors who "keep asking for money but have zero responsibility and accountability to provide updates?"

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
wackyD

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:21:17 AM

You are not concerned about anything but filling your pockets. You can fool some here, but not all. Your zero-sum game is an obsession, as demonstrated by your behaviour here.

Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:11:49 PM

Guys, can I get some help here?
I am trying to move funds between 2 addresses and due to malfunctioning dash wallet I can not see GUI so I am only using the console.

I type getbalance and get 1013.

I would like to send 13 coins to another address of mine so I type sendtoaddress "myaddress" 13

However, despite having high enough balance I get "Insuficient funds. (code -4)" error.

Can you tell me what is the problem here? The issue may be related to a fact that I am running a masternode.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:31:47 PM

Guys, can I get some help here?
I am trying to move funds between 2 addresses and due to malfunctioning dash wallet I can not see GUI so I am only using the console.

I type getbalance and get 1013.

I would like to send 13 coins to another address of mine so I type sendtoaddress "myaddress" 13

However, despite having high enough balance I get "Insuficient funds. (code -4)" error.

Can you tell me what is the problem here? The issue may be related to a fact that I am running a masternode.

The problem is that you need coin control to specificly select those 13 coins from your input amounts and not touch that
1000 input amount. I'm not sure how you can do that without a visible GUI, but maybe someone else knows a way.
If you dont get an answer here, then make a new post here : https://www.dash.org/forum/topic/daemon-and-qt-wallet-support.64/

Pages: « 1 ... 6045 6046 6047 6048 6049 6050 6051 6052 6053 6054 6055 6056 6057 6058 6059 6060 6061 6062 6063 6064 6065 6066 6067 6068 6069 6070 6071 6072 6073 6074 6075 6076 6077 6078 6079 6080 6081 6082 6083 6084 6085 6086 6087 6088 6089 6090 6091 6092 6093 6094 [6095] 6096 6097 6098 6099 6100 6101 6102 6103 6104 6105 6106 6107 6108 6109 6110 6111 6112 6113 6114 6115 6116 6117 6118 6119 6120 6121 6122 6123 6124 6125 6126 6127 6128 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 6144 6145 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: