Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 [599] 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722705 times)
InternetApe

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 06:20:35 AM

Ok, so I have darkcoind in my Ubuntu, I started it , it seems ok, but I can't see any feed back.  If I try to start it again, it can't get a lock on the .darkcoin directory so it must be running.  I can't stop it either.  ./darkcoin stop or -stop or --stop doesn't work, says
error: incorrect rpcuser or rpcpassword (authorization failed)

so I try one of those with
./darkcoind stop -rpcuser=name -rpcpassword=pass

I try this with help -help --help as well, but it doesn't do anything.  I also can't getinfo

Can anyone help me?  I'm leaving it for the night, maybe it's downloading the blockchain and can't be disturbed?  I'll see how it is in the morning Smiley

Thanks for any help

p.s. I can't find a good readme on this either, no info, so maybe I'm just not finding it?

It will take a few mins to download the block chain.

for help, this will list all available command:
./darkcoind help

This will show you mining info:
./darkcoind getmininginfo

If you need to kill darkcoind:
killall darkcoind

DarkCoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615 - DarkCoin aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions.
goin2mars

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:24:57 AM

sorry to dumb down this current discussions but can someone pls answer a few basic questions for me....i've been mining DRK for a few weeks and like the concept of the coin.  It's one of the few i believe actually serves a purpose.

so i just need a quick summary...

Is Darkcoin completely anoymous?  is Darksend going to work as planned?

Is AnonyMint a DRK developler?

Should I keep mining Darkcoin or go back to normal scrypt coins?

No AnonyMint is not a developer, but he has brought up ideas for the coin to get better.

Nothing is ever completely anonymous, DRK was not developed to give anyone a way to do anything illegal, the idea was to give people a coin that allows you to send and receive coins and would be really hard to track, which is still in beta development, but is working currently, if using the beta wallet, but we are trying to make it even better. Currently with othercoins including Bitcoin you can look back and see addresses and who they sent coins to.

I'm at a loss here . . the way you worded this could indicate that you think that anonymity is illegal. It is not . . and there is nothing wrong with wanting it and especially having it.

Just because people ask if something is completely anonymous should not allude to thoughts of illegality.

Doing illegal things are illegal, but the tools by which someone may conduct illegal things are just that. To imply otherwise would defeatist . . and quite against the vibe I pick up from this thread in general.

If I have cash in my hand . . and pay someone with it for some groceries . . I have conducted an anonymous transaction as far as this example will serve. I'm excluding cameras, the smartphone in my pocket, or any other form of seemingly eternal memory for the purpose of this point.

Up until the last decade or two . . we've taken transactions that are that simple completely for granted. I just don't understand how wanting that again, but across the internet should be pissed on at every mention of the word "anonymous".

I'm not trying to demonize you, you're fantastic as far as I can tell . . I was just over-exaggerating a point I see that keeps being brought up over and over that really gets to me.

It's becoming more clear every day that anonymity is becoming important in this . . so when I read posts like this from people who have been in this thread a long time and have active roles in development as far as i can tell . . I take it serious when someone says they are drawing a line like you just did.

Should I believe that you'd like this to be private to the point where it can still get you tracked, jailed or killed if someone had enough money to track what you do . . or should I believe that you'd like to see this to the point where I won't see Game of Thrones ads pushed to my browser tens of times due to my purchase history a month ago?

Either way . . I'm still largely in support . . but if you're going to draw lines then I (being just a regular user) guess I need to as well.

bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 06:29:25 AM

My client is not connecting to any nodes, anyone got a conf file example I could copy?

use at your own risk, i logged these darkcoi nnodes while connected to my server node
http://pastebin.com/qmn8xF2s

Thanks, what do you mean use at your own risk though?

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:37:32 AM

Ok, so I have darkcoind in my Ubuntu, I started it , it seems ok, but I can't see any feed back.  If I try to start it again, it can't get a lock on the .darkcoin directory so it must be running.  I can't stop it either.  ./darkcoin stop or -stop or --stop doesn't work, says
error: incorrect rpcuser or rpcpassword (authorization failed)

so I try one of those with
./darkcoind stop -rpcuser=name -rpcpassword=pass

I try this with help -help --help as well, but it doesn't do anything.  I also can't getinfo

Can anyone help me?  I'm leaving it for the night, maybe it's downloading the blockchain and can't be disturbed?  I'll see how it is in the morning Smiley

Thanks for any help

p.s. I can't find a good readme on this either, no info, so maybe I'm just not finding it?

It will take a few mins to download the block chain.

for help, this will list all available command:
./darkcoind help

This will show you mining info:
./darkcoind getmininginfo

If you need to kill darkcoind:
killall darkcoind

Thank you so much, I did the killall, and then restarted and this time I got the "darkcoind server starting" which I didn't get the first time, so I'm gonna let that sync now and see how it goes, LOL.  Thank you again!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:52:48 AM

My client is not connecting to any nodes, anyone got a conf file example I could copy?

use at your own risk, i logged these darkcoi nnodes while connected to my server node
http://pastebin.com/qmn8xF2s

Thanks, what do you mean use at your own risk though?

Well, because it's beta software and there could be problems with it.  I haven't found any actual bugs, but one thing to watch out for, and this will be made better in future versions, is that when making a darksend payment, and this is the default in the beta wallet, you don't really get feedback on your transaction, not until it has been completed.  So if it's stuck waiting for people to conjoin with, you can't see anything.  So if you close your wallet, turn off your computer, etc... , you will be charged 0.1 drk for misbehaving.  Note, normally Evan has a wallet constantly darksending amounts to himself to help push darksends along, but what happened to me is that he didn't notice it had stopped, and I didn't realize I had open transactions to myself, and gave up, closed my computer and thought there was a bug.  But the 0.1 charge I noticed later showed that I had left a transaction before it completed.  In the future, Evan is going to put updates on the transaction so we get feed back.

But that's why this is beta, to see what needs to be done to make it work better, and that's why it's at your own risk Smiley

Oh gosh, I just finished my dinner wine, and I'm a total lightweight.  I thought you were asking about the beta wallet, not the nodes, LOL

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
goin2mars

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:01:09 AM

sorry to dumb down this current discussions but can someone pls answer a few basic questions for me....i've been mining DRK for a few weeks and like the concept of the coin.  It's one of the few i believe actually serves a purpose.

so i just need a quick summary...

Is Darkcoin completely anoymous?  is Darksend going to work as planned?

Is AnonyMint a DRK developler?

Should I keep mining Darkcoin or go back to normal scrypt coins?

No AnonyMint is not a developer, but he has brought up ideas for the coin to get better.

Nothing is ever completely anonymous, DRK was not developed to give anyone a way to do anything illegal, the idea was to give people a coin that allows you to send and receive coins and would be really hard to track, which is still in beta development, but is working currently, if using the beta wallet, but we are trying to make it even better. Currently with othercoins including Bitcoin you can look back and see addresses and who they sent coins to.

I'm at a loss here . . the way you worded this could indicate that you think that anonymity is illegal. It is not . . and there is nothing wrong with wanting it and especially having it.

Just because people ask if something is completely anonymous should not allude to thoughts of illegality.

Doing illegal things are illegal, but the tools by which someone may conduct illegal things are just that. To imply otherwise would defeatist . . and quite against the vibe I pick up from this thread in general.

If I have cash in my hand . . and pay someone with it for some groceries . . I have conducted an anonymous transaction as far as this example will serve. I'm excluding cameras, the smartphone in my pocket, or any other form of seemingly eternal memory for the purpose of this point.

Up until the last decade or two . . we've taken transactions that are that simple completely for granted. I just don't understand how wanting that again, but across the internet should be pissed on at every mention of the word "anonymous".

I'm not trying to demonize you, you're fantastic as far as I can tell . . I was just over-exaggerating a point I see that keeps being brought up over and over that really gets to me.

It's becoming more clear every day that anonymity is becoming important in this . . so when I read posts like this from people who have been in this thread a long time and have active roles in development as far as i can tell . . I take it serious when someone says they are drawing a line like you just did.

Should I believe that you'd like this to be private to the point where it can still get you tracked, jailed or killed if someone had enough money to track what you do . . or should I believe that you'd like to see this to the point where I won't see Game of Thrones ads pushed to my browser tens of times due to my purchase history a month ago?

Either way . . I'm still largely in support . . but if you're going to draw lines then I (being just a regular user) guess I need to as well.

Even further on this . . let's say I own 15k DRK and one day that's worth over 5 million dollars.

Let's say that I'm just a business owner of a pretty successful 1000-employee company making baked goods . . who has accepted their new monetary system to be DarkCoin.

Let's assume that there was a group of people out there that are hell bent on associating DRK addresses with actual people . . and they have successfully identified my wallet to me and my company.

Let's also say that I am to keep all of that money in a couple wallets and conduct business from those main accounts.

Then shit hits the fan and someone charges in and demands my wallet encryption key . . because my wallet came up on their list of easy to track people . .

What then?

In this scenario . . I've done nothing wrong other than having a significant amount of value. And I'm paying the price for that for only being myself.

Will you then tell me that I should have considered more secure places to store my data? Because that's what I was trusting you to do with your anonymous coin.

By cracking the door and leaving us with partial privacy . . you're damning me to a life of poverty . . not prosperity. You're also damning 1000 people to be jobless.

I guess what I'm asking is that when you're already so far . . why pick a point to stop? If you only want to go so far then I can just buy bitcoin . .

I really believe you're onto something here  . . .along with anyone that wants to make cryptocurrency anonymous.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:56:02 AM

Good point... protection against criminals is something that a good degree of anonymity can provide and turn the argument of criminal behavior upside-down. Why should any cryptocurrency holder have to live with the threat of being identified and attacked by criminals?

But I think the discussion here is more about protecting it from large adversaries rather than small-time criminals - who are almost a given that they will not have the appropriate means to break it.

If someone sets a line and, say, I'm willing to go that far but not further, then they'll be rendered obsolete by the one who will take the code and take it to the next level. If you want to be successful in what you do, you must always be on the cutting edge of what is possible so that others have little room for improvement. Otherwise you become irrelevant in the marketplace.

It doesn't need to be NSA-proof from day one (don't even know if that's even possible with their resources) but a plan with gradual introduction of further layers and features could work. But since we've not reached final deployment, it's good that ideas are thrown around so that it can be the best it can get in the core functionality without having to rewrite the main code to something different.

With Evan and a "world-class programmer who knows his shit" working to find the best possible solutions and tradeoffs, I think we're doing good. Some of the stuff here are actually good enough material for crypto mailing lists Cool
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 08:07:15 AM

I'm of the opinion that "strong enough for legitimate use" is not meaningfully distinct from "strong enough for illegal use". They both equate to, "strong enough". As in, the anonymity should be strong enough to withstand attack regardless of intended use. There are countless legitimate uses for anonymity that require anonymity to be strong enough to rely on. That is what Darkcoin is being developed for. Anonymity that isn't strong enough to be relied on is essentially worthless for any purpose, and might as well not be called anonymity.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
janos666

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:07:48 AM

I am a little confused at this point. I don't know what I missed. Could somebody give me a raw explanation? Because, I see:
- an interesting coin concept (it came with a unique anti-ASIC hashing algo, new diff retarget algo, and here is the DarkSend beta, etc)
- an active developer
- an active bitcointalk forum community (several hundreds of pages / months)
- DRK trading pairs on several big exchanges

So, I got interested in mining it. However, shortly after I managed to make it work, I just had to stop doing so because I can get way more DRK/day by mining a random popular scrypt coin like DOGE and trading it for DRK.

This just doesn't seem natural.
If the difference was only something around -/+10% that would be absolutely normal and I could understand even +/-50% for short periods of time (some hours or a few days). But it's more than 100%.

1 day of mining DOGE with my 4x290(X) rig -> ~0.02 BTC -> ~14 DRK
1 day of mining DRK with my 4x290(X) rig -> ~6 DRK

And it looks like a stable state. Neither the DRK price, nor the DRK network speed shows wild swings. Everything seems like this is normal.

But why do people still mine this coin then? Why don't half of the DRK miners switch coins, sell that for BTC, and use >=50% of that to buy the same amount of DRK they could mine (they could use the remaining BTC for paying the electricity bill or buying even more DRK)?

Where is the catch?

1:
It it related to the fact that my CPU can mine DRK with 1/6 the speed of my GPUs? (Even though it's pointless since it consumes ~2x more power / DRK)

Is a botnet constantly mining this coin and auto-selling the effectively free coins on exchanges for cheap?

2:
Was DRK way more easy to mine before I discovered it, so many people got a lot of cheap coins which they are trading back and fort on the old price ever since?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:14:50 AM

It's like being an observer of some momentous historical event. Or it will be when Anonymint posts, "Huh. OK then."

LOL, don't hold your breath, it'll never happen, LOL

That happening will depend on eduffield just as much as anonymint imo. Besides, getting your ideas challenged is the best motivator to improve them. Worst thing to do is to get emotional and ignore the content. I just wish I understood the content lol.
blajde

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:18:15 AM

I am a little confused at this point. I don't know what I missed. Could somebody give me a raw explanation? Because, I see:
- an interesting coin concept (it came with a unique anti-ASIC hashing algo, new diff retarget algo, and here is the DarkSend beta, etc)
- an active developer
- an active bitcointalk forum community (several hundreds of pages / months)
- DRK trading pairs on several big exchanges

So, I got interested in mining it. However, shortly after I managed to make it work, I just had to stop doing so because I can get way more DRK/day by mining a random popular scrypt coin like DOGE and trading it for DRK.

This just doesn't seem natural.
If the difference was only something around -/+10% that would be absolutely normal and I could understand even +/-50% for short periods of time (some hours or a few days). But it's more than 100%.

And it looks like a stable state. Neither the DRK price, nor the DRK network speed shows wild swings. Everything seems like this is normal.

But why do people still mine this coin then? Why don't half of the DRK miners switch coins, sell that for BTC, and use >=50% of that to buy the same amount of DRK they could mine (they could use the remaining BTC for paying the electricity bill or buying even more DRK)?

Where is the catch?

1:
It it related to the fact that my CPU can mine DRK with 1/6 the speed of my GPUs? (Even though it's pointless since it consumes ~2x more power / DRK)

Is a botnet constantly mining this coin and auto-selling the effectively free coins on exchanges for cheap?

2:
Was DRK way more easy to mine before I discovered it, so many people got a lot of cheap coins which they are trading back and fort on the old price ever since?

You sir, are correct in every aspect. But there's also more positives than you stated! So keep bring dem cash into DRK !
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:19:54 AM

Did you consider the electricity cost and wear of the gpu's, and even cooling? The gpu miner for darkcoin uses a lot less electricity than scrypt miner and generates far less heat.
janos666

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:30:34 AM

Did you consider the electricity cost and wear of the gpu's, and even cooling? The gpu miner for darkcoin uses a lot less electricity than scrypt miner and generates far less heat.

I didn't measure that yet but somehow I seriously doubt the cards consume <=1/2 of the power compared to Scrypt (N10 or N11) mining.
But otherwise yes, DRK is still my backup plan for the summer. (The main plan was water cooling but not with the current BTC/USD price...)
I have 2-4 years of warranty left for all the mayor hardware parts, so basically until they become obsolete anyway.
blajde

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

I didn't measure that yet but somehow I seriously doubt the cards consume <=1/2 of the power compared to Scrypt (N10 or N11) mining.
But otherwise yes, DRK is still my backup plan for the summer. (The main plan was water cooling but not with the current BTC/USD price...)
I have 2-4 years of warranty left for all the mayor hardware parts, so basically until they become obsolete anyway.

DRK mining barely pays elec bills even though it is 50% of Watt usage - which is a fact.

But also doge isn't the most profitable to mine Smiley
Acidyo

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:42:45 AM

I have to say, I've read this thread from page 1 and it has to be one of the best threads for good intellectual discussions.

Once we hit the moon, someone should re-read it and make a book about the birth and growth of darkcoin. Smiley
janos666

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:46:43 AM

DRK mining barely pays elec bills even though it is 50% of Watt usage - which is a fact.

Do you have exact measurement data about the power consumption?
I used to have the mining rig on a separate phase but not anymore, so it's not easy for me to accurately measure.

I would guess a 20-30% reduction in the power consumption, not 50%.
Consumption does not scale linearly with the computational load.
It scales exponentially with the voltage and that must be constant under any significant load. Also, the GPU can't switch of complete blocks when it's under any load.

I don't really mind a few percents and I am not on auto-sell. But DRK seemed to be extremely unprofitable.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:49:59 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 09:44:11 AM by AlexGR

Where is the catch?

If you have expensive power, you are required to feed your mining operation with fiat. For example, if I have 0.22 euros per kwh (~0.30 usd), in the above DOGE scenario, I require 1.2kwh x 24 hours = 28.8kwh = 8.64 usd per day in electricity cost. And that is to get ~0.02 BTC (x480$) which is around 9.5 USD. So I'm mining all day to essentially buy dogecoins with fiat - and my cards might fail due to the mining stress (-400 USD per card risk).

On the other hand, DRK should be around 0.8 DRK per megahash. So 4x290 = ~10 mhash / ~8 DRK x 0.00144 = 0.0115 BTC = 5.52 USD with half the power draw (9.5 USD for doge power /2 = 4.75 USD for DRK power).

So in Doge you end up gaining 9.5 USD - 8.64 USD = 0.86 USD and in DRK you end up getting 5.52 USD - 4.75 USD = 0.77 USD. So for 10 less cents, you also get less wear on your cards, less heat, less noise etc. So why not?

If the power is more costly, you can actually go into non profitable territory with scrypt, pretty easily. And it can be the case with some countries that have scalable electric prices (it goes higher the more you consume - that's the case over here at least).

There's also the "I want to use my desktop without enduring the GPU-fan noise" factor, or "I want to sleep with my PC on" factor that could contribute a few gigahashes also.

Plug measurements show ~50% draw.
blajde

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:50:37 AM

I used to have the mining rig on a separate phase but not anymore, so it's not easy for me to accurately measure.
I would guess a 20-30% reduction in the power consumption, not 50%. These things don't scale that well. Consumption is not linear with the load.

I don't really mind a few percents and I am not on auto-sell. But DRK seemed to be extremely unprofitable.

5x 280x 750W on a 850W PSU
chaeplin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:53:48 AM

I would guess a 20-30% reduction in the power consumption, not 50%.
Consumption does not scale linearly with the computational load.
It scales exponentially with the voltage and that must be constant under any significant load. Also, the GPU can't switch of complete blocks when it's under any load.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=538315.0

janos666

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:04:06 AM

Thank you all.
So, it's really 50% cheaper in power and thus it's not that bad in mining profit aspect.
As soon as it gets any hotter here I will switch back to DRK.
(I only have a couple of days, weeks at best before people start to sweat and cards to melt down and electricity is around 0.21 USD/kW)
Pages: « 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 [599] 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: