Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 [1482] 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722622 times)
Standhaft

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:40:01 PM

Is there any interest in a complete compendium site that contains basically every piece of information that exists?

From mining hardware information to in depth explanation of master nodes?

Yeah, that would be fantastic. I would donate towards this

The Darkcoin wiki aims to be the most complete resource available, however I can't write about stuff that I do not know (like masternode setup or p2pools etc) so I link them.

I can make this to the extent of the knowledge*, but the donate part is problematic in general. Nobody donates. Done like a FAQ with >100 questions, filled the wiki etc, but not a single tip of 0.1 drk donated. To put it mildly: The donation / volunteer model doesn't work well in terms of rewards. Actually it is the opposite as one loses time (and money) to do so.

* For some things, especially on how Darksend operates or where the development will go, I would need Evan's knowledge. On stuff like P2Pools I would need chaeplin's knowledge. Masternodes are out of my territory as well.

It would be not a wiki style. A wiki is for specific searches. If you intuitively want to find something a website optimized for that kind would be better I guess. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE your wiki and use it regularly but it can be overwhelming for new people at times

DRK - Xi9PB8XXN9Gn4HFG7NtzsXNiBQC4jdFvnH
BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:41:52 PM

I am not a troll but I honestly don't understand how it's possible to start paying masternodes from block rewards without hardfork.
We already had the hardfork to start paying them, but then had to switch them off temporarily. The fix & switching back on doesn't need a hardfork.

But wasn't that temporal shutdown carried out by a (yet another, very quick) hardfork just like the earlier start of the payments was?
How does the network know if masternodes should be paid or not?

pool updates probably.

smart guys...

i want to really hear evan to report the cause of fork!

I was very eager to initiate an all-in the panic buy in the moment when Evan posted an update (because I figured the price will bounce back if his news are great). But honestly, I wouldn't touch the DRK market with a stick until somebody explains this (with not too much technoblabby but not just a short scifi magic wizard tale about giant metal dragons).

Some one correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I can see the fork to support masternode payments was made and successfull.
Later some problems were found because there were some MN/clients in older versions that caused (back?)forks.
So Evan launched a patch so that the correct nodes simply ignored the older ones and patched pools to stop the payments...

To sum up things we are in the correct fork that allows MN payments.

bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:42:17 PM

whats the best gpu for the money right now?
Standhaft

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:43:00 PM

GTX 750 Ti

7vpo

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

Na Zdorovie!

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:43:21 PM

I give up using Google Translate now.

The things that I write will be quite professional.

I apologize for the things I have written till now.

I have a huge investment on DarkCoin, thus I got frustrated. I admit that I may have extravagate my behaviour.

Actually a simple explanation by Evan would be enough.

It is quite obvious that it is difficult to programme on computer. This is known.

Especially if it will appeal to thousands of people. If this business is not difficult, Microsoft would buy Cryptocoin market for 10 times, instead of publishing 10.000 updates.

However a simple explanation should not be considered to be something too much. Evan should not begrudge satisfying people who have hopes upon BitCoin.

Please look at the forum title of this magnificent digital currency. With just one word: funny.

Take a look at the subject titles of people who are trying to sell their cheap services on HackForums. How genius?

InternetApe may not be good at web design. Essentially, software engineering and design were never the same.

But take a look at darkcoin.io. Developers are much more richer than us. Don't you think so that they could design a more wonderful web site? Don't you think that the absent pages should be completed?

Before, I have tried to explain it with my bad English. Visuality and institutionalism is everything.

Evan and Kyle should blink at the ones who have hope, by explaining little things.

They should work more artistically on public forums.

If they continue in these terms, DarkSend will reach the level of DRK 20 even if it doesn't work.
megges

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:43:57 PM

Alex, it is very likely a bug with the network hashrate reports or a bug somwehere in general. I just don't buy x11 ASICs out of the blue, it takes a sustantially long development lifecycle to come up with these, and that to by NSA to break into a crap coin. The absence from every other x11 coin pretty much is a convincing proof of the lack of x11 ASICs.

The elite are obsessed with controlling and tracking money flows. Obfuscation of money flows is a threat to them, whether it comes from DRK, BCN, XC - whatever coin. Even if they control the choke points (because in 2014 cryptos are still considered worthless without converting them to fiat) they know that a day will come when this won't be necessary (kind' a like the matrix/neo/morpheus pic which says that he won't have to trade bitcoins).

They are pro-active in the field because the dollar is the global lever that makes things happen. You don't spare a few million $$$ and let threats like crypto to fuck up the tens of trillions of dollars market. These guys are ruthless. They are manipulating markets like gold, which has a marketcap of >7 trillion USD and they have shown their aggressiveness in stuff like alternative currencies based on gold or silver through raids and confiscation. Things don't simply operate on chance.

The reasoning here is good. The conclusion that x11 ASICs from NSA are mining Xtra Crap coins is an insult to your intelligence and I have read you for a long time. I don't know why you are falling this.

I'm not concluding. I'm speculating. The alternative is problematic: If it was a fake hash issue -which is a known bug for months- it would have been spotted.

i'm guessing its the alternative :O don't want to spread fud about xc, but for me the hashrate of xc is to insane to be true. and it seems that noone is knowing on which pools this hashrate should be, the postet pools in the xc thread are far away from there current total hashrate that doesn't seems to check out.

And to be not so far offtopic, if there would be X11 ASICs, why should they only mine xc and not darkcoin as well (where is the darkcoin hashrate spike?)

tip me! Tongue XtSrWch1U3BsTBFBHj7acTTzxFo1fy5BMa
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:45:19 PM

So we still on to set up a donation addres for Evan to fund a great Dev team?

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/masternode-payments-and-beyond.921/
I've concluded that XosX (http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/address.dws?188207.htm) is Evan...so I think he's doing alright.

do what??
give free money to top rich list?
I am certain that is not Evan - don't make stuff like this up as the devs do need our support.

Seriously start thinking outside your own ass my sir! Do you truly believe Evan is suppose to use his savings to make all of us savings? He doesn't have that much drk he actually had to buy some back a while ago. Paying for other qualified personel to work on the coding and projects is not going to be cheap. He's already working his ass off and still I see ungrateful idiots claiming he should be more active when the man is asleep! God damn, this kind of selfishness pisses me off i'm sorry!

Exactly. Here is Evan's address for you to check:
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/address.dws?XbvMksW32pWkJi4epVVfGZ3YheoNF9exRw.htm
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:46:16 PM

I got my funds EXACTLY when Evan posted the news. Took and astonishingly fast 20 minute to get to Mintpal. Bought without even looking at the charts. In less than 10 minutes I could have bought at 15, but I'm still happy muncher at 17

I GOT ME ANOTHER NODE !!! Cheesy  I was ready to buy at 25 before Sunday, just to enough to make sense to mine like nuts for the another node...

THANK YOU ALL TROLLS !! Thought I dont feed much, I do like to tend to them, pat them on the back, and teach then tricks...

Play dead!

Bark uncontrollably!

Pee outside!

etc..

thank you thank you thank YOU !
Standhaft

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:47:44 PM

I've concluded that XosX (http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/address.dws?188207.htm) is Evan...so I think he's doing alright.

do what??
I am certain that is not Evan - don't make stuff like this up as the devs do need our support.

Seriously start thinking outside your own ass my sir! Do you truly believe Evan is suppose to use his savings to make all of us savings? He doesn't have that much drk he actually had to buy some back a while ago. Paying for other qualified personel to work on the coding and projects is not going to be cheap. He's already working his ass off and still I see ungrateful idiots claiming he should be more active when the man is asleep! God damn, this kind of selfishness pisses me off i'm sorry!

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/address.dws?XbvMksW32pWkJi4epVVfGZ3YheoNF9exRw.htm

If he seriously has only 640 coins, I'm sad somehow

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:49:54 PM

For X11, hard to argue with the 750ti
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:50:33 PM

do what??

As far as I can tell, XosX is likely not an exchange because it hasn't exhibited any behavior similar to Cryptsy or MP's main addresses. And there is a definite correlation between this guy adding more DRK and our price skyrocketing. And this guy hasn't sold yet. And the fact that it's not distributed amongst 333 masternodes now tells me that it is someone who really cares about DRK but doesn't want to makeup 50% of the masternodes.
So ya I'm talking out of my ass here but I seriously hope it's Evan rather than a faceless question mark who's been somewhat controlling the price of DRK.
But ya, if it's not Evan he needs to post a donation address ASAP because I'll gladly throw DRK his way towards a Dev team.
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 07:50:40 PM

I got my funds EXACTLY when Evan posted the news. Took and astonishingly fast 20 minute to get to Mintpal. Bought without even looking at the charts. In less than 10 minutes I could have bought at 15, but I'm still happy muncher at 17

I GOT ME ANOTHER NODE !!! Cheesy  I was ready to buy at 25 before Sunday, just to enough to make sense to mine like nuts for the another node...

THANK YOU ALL TROLLS !! Thought I dont feed much, I do like to tend to them, pat them on the back, and teach then tricks...

Play dead!

Bark uncontrollably!

Pee outside!

etc..

thank you thank you thank YOU !
I just like beating them mercilessly with the newspaper... Well gosh, how'd that crowbar get wrapped inside...

Meh, no sense getting mad at a cockroach, is there? Let them be your useful idiots... Use them, that's what they're here for...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
StefanJ

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:54:11 PM

do what??

Source of course? If this is true we should really be getting some attention to the matter that he has devoted himself fulltime to working on darkcoin plus he's now on the look out after other personal to help him which most likely will be a costly affair
StefanJ

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:56:38 PM

do what??

As far as I can tell, XosX is likely not an exchange because it hasn't exhibited any behavior similar to Cryptsy or MP's main addresses. And there is a definite correlation between this guy adding more DRK and our price skyrocketing. And this guy hasn't sold yet. And the fact that it's not distributed amongst 333 masternodes now tells me that it is someone who really cares about DRK but doesn't want to makeup 50% of the masternodes.
So ya I'm talking out of my ass here but I seriously hope it's Evan rather than a faceless question mark who's been somewhat controlling the price of DRK.
But ya, if it's not Evan he needs to post a donation address ASAP because I'll gladly throw DRK his way towards a Dev team.
JL

I'm currently waiting for reply from him. Maybe some of you have been in contact with him before will give it a try?
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:02:08 PM

Is there any interest in a complete compendium site that contains basically every piece of information that exists?

From mining hardware information to in depth explanation of master nodes?

Yeah, that would be fantastic. I would donate towards this

The Darkcoin wiki aims to be the most complete resource available, however I can't write about stuff that I do not know (like masternode setup or p2pools etc) so I link them.

I can make this to the extent of the knowledge*, but the donate part is problematic in general. Nobody donates. Done like a FAQ with >100 questions, filled the wiki etc, but not a single tip of 0.1 drk donated. To put it mildly: The donation / volunteer model doesn't work well in terms of rewards. Actually it is the opposite as one loses time (and money) to do so.

* For some things, especially on how Darksend operates or where the development will go, I would need Evan's knowledge. On stuff like P2Pools I would need chaeplin's knowledge. Masternodes are out of my territory as well.

It would be not a wiki style. A wiki is for specific searches. If you intuitively want to find something a website optimized for that kind would be better I guess. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE your wiki and use it regularly but it can be overwhelming for new people at times

I'm not good at making wikis actually and I wasn't even familiar with wiki formating (it's elbereth's wiki, not mine - I simply write stuff. Stuff like labels, internal links, ordering of data, tables - I didn't even know how to do them).

What I'm good at is writing text -hopefully quality text- and loads of it Tongue Web authoring is not my specialty either.

Thus I would need a "spec". Where one says i need this, this and that written and then they order it in the webpage. A lot of the material can certainly be reused.
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:02:58 PM

Cheesy

Go in just in time for Max Keiser's report! Haven't seen it yet, but by what I know of him, he's gonna sugar-coat it like nothing else...
Grifftech

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:03:44 PM

For X11, hard to argue with the 750ti

Agreed completely, best bang for the buck. 2mh/s, $150 card and low watt usage. If I were you though I would just buy $150 worth of DRK directly, but that is just me.
smns

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:08:07 PM

do what??

I've seen him mining (if it was him of course, not just someone using his nickname) on official pool in early february and he was #1 on the pool. So he has way more than 640.
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:09:37 PM

he has way more than 640.
I hope so. The fact that nobody can prove a damn thing is a testament to how much he deserves to have a lot more than that...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
oly1

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:09:57 PM

My wallet stuck on block 75192. Wallet ver. 0.10.8.11. Any ideas?
Pages: « 1 ... 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 [1482] 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: