Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 [1998] 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722524 times)
psjbeisler

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:42:36 PM

...load of venomous bile
Jeez. What a moronic post.

I don't know what gave you the need to vommit up all that clueless nonsense but I just hope you feel better after it.
I hope he feels worse. But people with no conscience rarely do. Normal people. Such gross. Much fail. Wow.

Hey if you dont like it, stay out of every other thread

You guys are doing the same shit in other threads

You cant have your cake and eat it too. But its whatever the real and smart people know exactly whats going on. I am sorry you guys are just too stupid and blind and being manipulated hard.

Keep hiding and fudding - its all DARK COIN has going for it.

I feel bad for you, its pretty clear you cant think for yourselves and got scammed into buying into dark and now you love it because you cant get out.

I liked it first, bought it second... thats how it should go, unless you're just a PnD chump

Donations: 1N6iADU4xrQRGaxjTY9PcJKkEQDRkBVUC3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:43:07 PM

I obviously can't read or I'd know this troll attempt doesn't make sense.
Why do you assume that they must be different people?

Masternode holders ARE ALSO the most active darkcoin miners.
Even if mining alone is not profitable.... why should a masternode holder not also be a miner himself?

Suddenly makes the whole endeavour seem VERY profitable, doesn't it?
C'mon man, don't quote the trolls...

You are pretty funny.  Changing peoples posts when you quote them.

You think you're pretty clever don't you?  

I would engage in your pathetic childish behavior but since you are basically a nobody I'll let you continue on with your ignorance and sickening attacks on others.  

It must really suck to be you.  But hey, you're a big Darkcoin holder.  Whoop dee doo.

Based on your post history, you're invested in coins that are basically DOA. I highly doubt that you're doing better than Camosoul. Certainly not in the cognition department.

I'm invested in coins that are DOA?  Is the DRK I'm holding DOA?  Is the Monero I mined in the beginning and have sold off to the tune of 70+ btc while still holding a quite substantial chunk DOA?  Same thing with BBR.  I have been doing very well with regards to what coins I mine and other coins I invest in.  People have been making money hand over fist on other coins.  I sold most of my Darkcoin at the peak and have since continued to make money off of it by buying it for lower than what I sell it for.

I'm not in a competition with a worthless piece of garbage like camosoul.  And I don't think he needs you coming out to defend him.  He's quite capable of that himself.  What I wonder is why you felt the need to inject yourself into someone else's pointless internet squabble.:-O
I was referring to the CN coins.

I wouldn't say that cryptonote coins are DOA.  You have to remember that they are based off of an entirely different protocol and are not just another bitcoin clone.  Nothing was in place.  No pools, no GUI, no decent miners.  That infrastructure is being developed as we speak.  Will Monero survive?  Maybe maybe not. Have they stumbled?  Yes they have.  But how many times has Darkcoin stumbled?  

People are already  starting to give up on Darkcoin.  The proof is in the price and the volume on the exchanges.  People are only going to put up with getting strung along for so long.  Of course you're going to have the die hard cheerleaders that will say that the fork failing was a good thing because blah blah blah.  And how many times are the weak hands going to be flushed out?  Every time the price goes down for Darkcoin it's just the weak hands selling and that they are not needed.  Well, it's not weak hands it's smart investors moving their money where they can make a profit.

This trains coming to the end of the line.  There are too many alternatives with alternative anonymity solutions just as good if not better than Darkcoin and a centralized masternode network.  Smart money is betting on cryptonote but it may be something else.  BBR has made some progress in eliminating blockchain bloat and continues to develop new features that are being adopted by other cryptonote coins.

Smart money diversifies their investments.  Putting all your eggs in one basket leads to possible losses and frustration as evidenced by the obvious panic by people like camosoul.  His wealth is directly tied to Darkcoin so it's expected that he would do anything and say anything to protect that investment.

I appreciate your politeness and apologize if I came across as rude in my reply to your post.

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:44:46 PM

Respectable master(node) owner urgently looking for hard-working servant (village idiot) please apply within. No wips have ever been used on the slaves only prober rude treatment to let em know who is master

This system is so badly flawed its not funny.
Having one single note running is like solo mining and others with 50 or more notes sit in a massive pool and take the cream of the top
Back in the instamine days the reward for miners was 100% payout of the 500, now the miners get 80% of the left over scrap 5

Look, we need masternodes to process/mix transactions.  We need them to be expensive so that controlling the network is financially unfeasible.  We need people to put up masternodes, but they won't stick their money in an unmovable place without a reward.  We can't just increase the reward, because that would put the coin out of wack.

Ultimately, the true VALUE of the coin is in the services it can provide, which are the same as Bitcoin, but with complete privacy in a secure, decentralized fashion.

If mining profitability is too low, people will move on to another coin.
If there are too many masternodes, so the rewards are too few, people will close them and use/sell their coin.
eventually, we should find our balance.

If you don't see value in the masternodes and don't want to "share" your mining rewards, that's fine, you can mine another coin and sell it for dark, or keep it.  But those are the reasons for why things are being done the way they are.  There are many choices out there for other coins.

Anyway, we have to move beyond what is "fair" as some see it, to what will work, proper incentives, etc....  Yes, some people have a lot of money, they are rich, some don't, they are poor.  I'm in the 2nd group since I left my job due to illness.  But it's those that are wealthy and willing to put their wealth behind this coin so it can work that I thank, because ultimately, the coin will become more valuable and I will benefit.  I don't have money to buy better mining equipment (I bought an antminer when I first jumped in here 6 months ago, and it will never ever make enough bitcoin to pay for itself, LOL)  There is too much mining pressure for bitcoin and for Darkcoin to make them profitable yet people still mine. 

I really don't know what to say to your comment.  I've invested in a 3 year contract with amazon and pay about $9 a month in fees ea for my masternodes.  Kind of similar to paying for electricity.  I also mine on and off with my computers because they're on anyway.  I don't think we'll be short of miners any time soon.

So if you think about your comment, it really ends up sounding whiny and immature.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:46:05 PM

I want to make a point...

Send the ugliest retarded guy to pickup artist school and he'll get laid every day. Retards are relentless. They never quit. They never give up. This is why they win and often have a very positive attitude. Retards are perpetually attached to immediate cause and effect. Some call it a handicap. It's not always a bad thing...

Even if Evan sucked at this, he's relentless. But he is relentless and he doesn't suck. Even if you want to say that Evan isn't very good, he's still not a retard, and even retards get laid more than you ever will...

I don't think Evan even realized the magnitude of how the protocol would be affected by MasterNode payments. He now has to integrate two block verification metrics and make them work together. This has never happened before. He was treating it like PoW was the baseline and the PoS(ervice) was an add-on. But it isn't. The votes are parallel to the PoW and the final hash and verification of the block depends on both equally which is why it kept throwing wild forks.

It turns out this MasterNode thing is a much deeper fundamental upgrade than originally thought. This is a VERY good thing. The fact that it's true nature wasn't even known to the dev team shows that not only was it not hyped, it couldn't have been. New territory was explored and a concept discovered that they didn't even know they were looking for.

People giving up on DRK now are the dumbest that have ever walked the Earth. The level of trolling indicates that the sad bastards know that selling off their DRK was not only the dumbest thing they could ever have done, but possibly the dumbest thing any living being has done in the history of living beings. Nothing in all of recorded history is as dumb as selling DRK post-spork.

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:48:17 PM

I have no idea why you are here. But I must say, you are a poster ad for wearing Durex.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:48:55 PM

Dark losers only have lies because they are fed them daily by their community/coin
So you're an XC fanboy with 50 posts to your name that excels at cynicism.
yet again XC is kicking everyone's ass
LoL !!! Did you mention something about "losers" ?
Please show me the paradigm shifts that are kicking everyone's ass? Pumping and Dumping doesn't kick ass. Developing actual technology does...

Evan is doing actual work, not spending all day in a thread shifting his paradigms so hard that they detach my retinas...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:49:21 PM

...load of venomous bile
Jeez. What a moronic post.

I don't know what gave you the need to vommit up all that clueless nonsense but I just hope you feel better after it.
I hope he feels worse. But people with no conscience rarely do. Normal people. Such gross. Much fail. Wow.

Hey if you dont like it, stay out of every other thread

You guys are doing the same shit in other threads

You cant have your cake and eat it too. But its whatever the real and smart people know exactly whats going on. I am sorry you guys are just too stupid and blind and being manipulated hard.

Keep hiding and fudding - its all DARK COIN has going for it.

I feel bad for you, its pretty clear you cant think for yourselves and got scammed into buying into dark and now you love it because you cant get out.

I wouldn't bother engaging camosoul.  Most of the posters in this thread are intelligent, calm, collected, and able to debate in a civilized manner.

camosoul is just a loser that made a few btc.  He's what you call a fifty cent millionaire.  This is his life.  He has nothing else and never will.  I will never respond to that ignorant neanderthal again.  But I will not put him on ignore because I like browsing this thread to read his posts and laugh.  He's good for a laugh and that's about it.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:49:41 PM

I have no idea why you are here. But I must say, you are a poster ad for wearing Durex.
I wish him a long, long trip down a spiral staircase. But, hopefully, he'll sell me his DRKs first...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:56:59 PM

Respectable master(node) owner urgently looking for hard-working servant (village idiot) please apply within. No wips have ever been used on the slaves only prober rude treatment to let em know who is master

Having one single note running is like solo mining and others with 50 or more notes sit in a massive pool and take the cream of the top
Back in the instamine days the reward for miners was 100% payout of the 500, now the miners get 80% of the left over scrap 5

Look, we need masternodes to process/mix transactions.  We need them to be expensive so that controlling the network is financially unfeasible.  We need people to put up masternodes, but they won't stick their money in an unmovable place without a reward.  We can't just increase the reward, because that would put the coin out of wack.

Ultimately, the true VALUE of the coin is in the services it can provide, which are the same as Bitcoin, but with complete privacy in a secure, decentralized fashion.

If there are too many masternodes, so the rewards are too few, people will close them and use/sell their coin.

If you don't see value in the masternodes and don't want to "share" your mining rewards, that's fine, you can mine another coin and sell it for dark, or keep it.  But those are the reasons for why things are being done the way they are.  There are many choices out there for other coins.

Anyway, we have to move beyond what is "fair" as some see it, to what will work, proper incentives, etc....  Yes, some people have a lot of money, they are rich, some don't, they are poor.  I'm in the 2nd group since I left my job due to illness.  But it's those that are wealthy and willing to put their wealth behind this coin so it can work that I thank, because ultimately, the coin will become more valuable and I will benefit.  I don't have money to buy better mining equipment (I bought an antminer when I first jumped in here 6 months ago, and it will never ever make enough bitcoin to pay for itself, LOL)  There is too much mining pressure for bitcoin and for Darkcoin to make them profitable yet people still mine. 

I really don't know what to say to your comment.  I've invested in a 3 year contract with amazon and pay about $9 a month in fees ea for my masternodes.  Kind of similar to paying for electricity.  I also mine on and off with my computers because they're on anyway.  I don't think we'll be short of miners any time soon.

So if you think about your comment, it really ends up sounding whiny and immature.

This network of masternodes is not decentralized.  You have people running numerous masternodes and then you have the majority of masternodes hosted in the same place.  What percent of the users actually have or will have masternodes?  1%?  .01%?  .001%?  Whenever you have a fraction controlling a majority it is not decentralized.

raganius

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:57:11 PM

I always love your posts. Thank you.
chaeplin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:58:43 PM

http://drk.poolhash.org/ has simple explorer.
(data accumulated for stats)

[3] link has result of getblock, getrawtransaction of 1st tx, getblocktemplate.
- link has masternode list(address/hash160/ip/status/lastseen/activeseconds), getblocktemplate, vote.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:00:41 PM

DrkPool.com Shutting Down

We have reason to believe someone unauthorized has gained access to the server. As soon as I found out I took all of the money off the server and database backups so I could pay our users their balances. The funds are being stored at a secure location and I have access to final totals for all users on the server. Sorry for any inconvenience but I figured this is the safest way to deal with an issue like this.

-Evan

http://www.drkpool.com

I'm a fucking loser troll who can't even do a good job of trolling.
I am a fucking moron that is in love with dark and will not dare see anythign negative about it.
"angry rant"

I have no idea why anyone even associates a pool that was being compromised and therefore shut down swiftly so as to minimize/stop any damage has anything to do with this coin, other than it's the official pool?  Are you implying Evan wants to run off with the funds?  We know where he lives!  LOL  He's not going to do that! 

You can call me a moron, I don't care, LOL.  But it is illogical to think Evan would do anything to people's money.  He has enough of his own (he loves finances and coding, and this is right up his alley, and he's super passionate about DarkCoin and doing it well)  Evan doesn't need the money!

I may be a Darkcoin/Evan fanhag, but I still think I know my reality and what's logical.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
raganius

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:02:09 PM

Dark losers only have lies because they are fed them daily by their community/coin
So you're an XC fanboy with 50 posts to your name that excels at cynicism.
yet again XC is kicking everyone's ass
LoL !!! Did you mention something about "losers" ?
Please show me the paradigm shifts that are kicking everyone's ass? Pumping and Dumping doesn't kick ass. Developing actual technology does...

Evan is doing actual work, not spending all day in a thread shifting his paradigms so hard that they detach my retinas...

wise words ^^
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:08:52 PM

This network of masternodes is not decentralized.  You have people running numerous masternodes and then you have the majority of masternodes hosted in the same place.  What percent of the users actually have or will have masternodes?  1%?  .01%?  .001%?  Whenever you have a fraction controlling a majority it is not decentralized.

What's the difference between that and mining pools?  Some pools are larger than others.  In this case, with multiple mixings, the threat of anyone getting all the information of a mix requires far more than 51% of the network.  But with i2p, or whatever that's called, even that won't matter.

So you're afraid that so many people are using Amazon's services compromises the integrity of the network?  I honestly can't see the problem.  If the US Government moved to shut down all amazon services running masternodes tomorrow, it would take me exactly 10 minutes to put my masternode back up on my home computer with noip handling my dynamic ip address, or just use my dynamic ip address and change it when my service provider changes it, why not?

That's a false dichotomy or non sequitur or at the minimum false logic.

AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:09:00 PM

This network of masternodes is not decentralized.  You have people running numerous masternodes and then you have the majority of masternodes hosted in the same place.  What percent of the users actually have or will have masternodes?  1%?  .01%?  .001%?  Whenever you have a fraction controlling a majority it is not decentralized.

Sorry but according to your logic then BTC is not decentralized too. Why do you still invest in BTC anyway ?
psjbeisler

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 07:09:58 PM

If I dont receive instant hate, because this community has gotten a lil rough around the edges recently, trying to get a general idea to squash some FUD. https://darkcointalk.org/threads/where-is-the-world-is-your-mn.1641/

Donations: 1N6iADU4xrQRGaxjTY9PcJKkEQDRkBVUC3
kewlya

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:11:51 PM

this is the coin with closed source code and  50% instamined by devs   ??
roede94105

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:15:31 PM

Yes, we also racket people and kidnap family members.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:18:10 PM

These trolls are baffling. They'd rather create a fantasy where their chosen shitcoin will make them millionaires, rather than buy that which will give them real 10x+ returns. How could anyone do a fair assessment and conclude that DRK is a scam? You'd have to be brain damaged. I won't feel bad laughing at these morons when their flavor of the month "anonymous" coins crash.

Also, you can just tell that these morons are the type to favor taxing the successful so as to subsidize their failure.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:20:33 PM

If I dont receive instant hate, because this community has gotten a lil rough around the edges recently, trying to get a general idea to squash some FUD. https://darkcointalk.org/threads/where-is-the-world-is-your-mn.1641/

There is already a graph here: http://drk.poolhash.org/darksend.html

Pages: « 1 ... 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 [1998] 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: