Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 [2048] 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722499 times)
KryptoFoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:31:30 PM

Did Evan said he was reworking the voting system?

Who the hell knows. There is too much confusion and uncertainty about development status.

Apparently if you have time to hang out on IRC all day you are privy to material information that comes from Evan in snippets. Otherwise you are stuck guessing and interpreting out of context quotes and other third or fourth hand information.

Markets don't like uncertainty. Evan should post a few sentences about current status and current plans here or on twitter.

Dammit why don't we have an useful official source of develoment info for this community

The official sources are only useful if you choose to use them Smiley.

https://twitter.com/DarkcoinCrypto/status/482224555704848385

https://twitter.com/DarkcoinCrypto/status/482011593891262464

Edit: Is there a legitimate lack of understanding as to where to obtain official information?  If so, I apologize as I didn't think there was, and I will make a concerted effort this week to make it more clear for everyone.

I've been busy working for the last few days and obviously haven't been spending much time on the forums and IRC. I just read through the last few pages and it's obvious there is a serious lack of information and a good deal of misinformation. So from this point forward I'm going to be filling in eltito (our community leader) on the development status as it happens and he's going to be the one posting official replies and filling in the community. I'm hoping this helps form a clearer picture of what's going on and the status of everything.

Excellent, thanks Evan.

Since this thread is so active its easy for good info to get buried. Might I suggest that Eltito gets access to the twitter and Facebook accounts. Good to have unified message across all sources.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:31:54 PM

I've been mining this shit before you even heard of it, fucker.

Yeah, I know cos I read your posting history, except you made a mistake because the kind of mine you belong in is a deep one, so go & read your own charts & give yourself a gloatfest......."f*cker"  Wink
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:34:41 PM

Toknormal, what do you think about 0.013 broken again?

I have (well, my brother has to be exact - but I manage it for him) now more BTC to spent, but don't want to go too early (as I did with my last BTC @ 0.017 recently) - if we're going to revisit 0.012 or 0.01 with the broken trend.

Yeah. Looks like 12 is imminent.

Hey fuckers, the fucking chart doesn't really look that fucking amazing any more.
Whats up? Running dry?

Fuck the chart. I'm not seeing the problem. The fundamentals of DRK are the same as they were a week ago, if not better (due to voluntary MN payments started). If you are looking for immediate and constant return on your investment, I suggest you not be in the crypto space. If you're looking for a project with a lot of potential and a lot of strengths, then this might be your thing.

So some asshole comes and tells you that your house is worth half of what you paid for it, as of this very moment. If you don't plan on selling it for the next twenty years, then who cares what it's worth TODAY. You only care about the price when you sell it, not the price when you're living in it.

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:40:42 PM

Hey fuckers, the fucking chart doesn't really look that fucking amazing any more.
Whats up? Running dry?

Christ. Another f*cking parasite who thinks he's found a playground for his 2 idle braincells.

Explain, as you seem to be the number 1 chart explaining fucker on this thread.

R...O....F........L'n all over my floor right now.  I can't see straight!!!!!

What's so funny?  A lot of people are losing money.  Many of them bought in at the top due to all the unwarranted hype.  Now they are way underwater with their btc tied up in a rapidly sinking DRK.

Is this just another "Weak Hands" moment?  Because that one has been used up.  What's the excuse for the drop now?  Can it possibly be that people are losing interest and have become disillusioned?  There have been some pretty large holders obviously getting out of DRK.  Big money is usually smart money.     
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:43:23 PM

Yeah, I know cos I read your posting history, except you made a mistake because the kind of mine you belong in is a deep one, so go & read your own charts & give yourself a gloatfest......."f*cker"  Wink

Yeah right, thanks for reading, loser!
Take it personal, because it is.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:43:43 PM

And the ship goes down, you better be ready.  Cool

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:45:32 PM

I think you said that last week.

Try changing the record.
luke997

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:47:42 PM

What's so funny?  A lot of people are losing money.  Many of them bought in at the top due to all the unwarranted hype.  Now they are way underwater with their btc tied up in a rapidly sinking DRK.

Well, you loose only if you sell lower than you bought - i.e. typical lemming panic buy/panic sell.
If one bought knowing a little bit about DRK, one knows it will rise way higher than the ATH after RC4 - no need to sell, no need to loose.

If you think about it, it's one of the very few coins which provides something which BTC doesn't.
If a coin doesn't have it, then it's just a speculation, likely P&D target.
Easy as that.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:50:14 PM

LoL !

Did you make that one up all by yourself or did you just get out of high school ?
flipme

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:51:51 PM

LoL !

Did you make that one up all by yourself or did you just get out of high school ?

Yeah, fools and money, you know the rest of the story, don't ya?

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:54:19 PM

I think you said that last week.

Try changing the record.

I think someone first brought it up in February.  Tongue
Sniggly

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:59:00 PM

Whats up? Running dry?

Christ. Another f*cking parasite who thinks he's found a playground for his 2 idle braincells.

Explain, as you seem to be the number 1 chart explaining fucker on this thread.

R...O....F........L'n all over my floor right now.  I can't see straight!!!!!

What's so funny?  A lot of people are losing money.  Many of them bought in at the top due to all the unwarranted hype.   Now they are way underwater with their btc tied up in a rapidly sinking DRK.

Is this just another "Weak Hands" moment?  Because that one has been used up.  What's the excuse for the drop now?  Can it possibly be that people are losing interest and have become disillusioned?  There have been some pretty large holders obviously getting out of DRK.  Big money is usually smart money.     

Fascinating. Would you understand if I told you MY rational self interest is the only fucking thing I actually give a damn about.  To be more clear, I don't give a damn about "A lot of people are losing money."  I'll say it again in a different way.  Burn every fucking safety warning, sticker, and sign on the planet.  Please, someone wiggle their nose and make all that shit disappear so that I no longer have to hear whining and excuses and witness first hand the consistent public "I'm not responsible" response to every fucking thing that happens.
I DIDN'T BUY THIS COIN BECAUSE OF WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SAID.....I bought this coin because of what I concluded myself.  I own myself.  Who owns you?

As far as the uncontrolled giggling that occurred (me)....I found a sizeable degree of humor in the little mans approach to Tok.  Not because of what I think of Tok, but more because the little man seems to think he's entitled to the information that comes from Tok's brain.  I couldn't help but laugh.  BTW it was a very pure kind of laughing, and choking on food and drink too.  I enjoyed it thoroughly.

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:00:02 PM

Yeah, well it's clear who the fool is in this case. I’ll give you 2 out of 10 for verbal abuse and zero for anything that matters, so I think you’d better p*ss off back where you came from cos you're out of your depth and are starting to make an a*ss of yourself.
r-ando

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:02:07 PM

SELL ME YOUR DRKS!!! OM NOM NOM NOM!!!

People selling DRK right now deserve every ounce of butthurt they get for it in a few months. There is absolutely no excuse for being so magically fucking stupid.

Smiley

Bitcoin will not be used to control the people forever, because those who have hurt the people cannot rule forever. And in the context of corporate social responsibility and accountability corporations are people. Darkcoin is for everyone forever, so the people can give back to the people and to the world forever.

I was talking to a member of the Darkcoin community, he made me think the children's charity should try to get Jim Carrey and other like minded celebrities to promote support: (were going to try to contact him, more info soon) Any suggestions on possible celebrities we can contact, possibly friends of yours with influence in specific circles? I invite you all to consider yourselves extensions of the children's foundation in this, thank you DRK friends.

Jim Carrey:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V80-gPkpH6M

Every moment is like a falling leaf. Seize the moments within the moment.
eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:03:59 PM

Excellent, thanks Evan.

Since this thread is so active its easy for good info to get buried. Might I suggest that Eltito gets access to the twitter and Facebook accounts. Good to have unified message across all sources.

The only thing I don't have direct access to for the time being is darkcoin.io.
ntrn500

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:05:16 PM

Given this logic - what's so funny about FIAT and the bank cartels, why should one depend on FIAT?
The DRK price imitate nuclear submarines' strategy - it sinks because its carrier needs superior anonymity Tongue

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:06:22 PM

Well, you loose only if you sell lower than you bought - i.e. typical lemming panic buy/panic sell.
If one bought knowing a little bit about DRK, one knows it will rise way higher than the ATH after RC4 - no need to sell, no need to loose.

If you think about it, it's one of the very few coins which provides something which BTC doesn't.
If a coin doesn't have it, then it's just a speculation, likely P&D target.
Easy as that.

How do you know it's going to rise way higher?  This has been dragging on for quite awhile now.  What if RC4 fails?  What if pools refuse to upgrade and payout to masternodes?  There is a large chunk of the network doing just that.  What if miners stop mining because they are now getting 20% less?  Will the masternodes alone be able to support the network?

To many unknowns for you to make the statement "it will rise way higher".  Many people bought because they listened to all of that and now they are underwater.  Maybe these people need to sell for various reasons.  This is not typical lemming panic and this thread is full of disparaging remarks towards people that are merely selling their DRK.  It's theirs to do what they want with it.  That doesn't make them lemming or fools.  People that sold their DRK awhile ago were smart.  

I think this is more a case of people seeing btc and many other coins making huge gains while they sit watching DRK go down and down.  They have had enough of the promises, next great release, lack of communication regarding what's going on with their investment, and the list goes on.

And to anyone that wants to attack me for stating the obvious.

I don't care.
flipme

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:09:36 PM

Yeah, well it's clear who the fool is in this case. I’ll give you 2 out of 10 for verbal abuse and zero for anything that matters, so I think you’d better p*ss off back where you came from cos you're out of your depth and are starting to make an a*ss of yourself.

I wasn't out here for some time.
You were. Trying to sell camel shit on a camel market all day long.
Whats your point? You lost quite some dough if you were really pulling the shots you called.
You are the fool already, Mr. super chart fucker.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:09:58 PM

What's so funny?  A lot of people are losing money.  Many of them bought in at the top due to all the unwarranted hype.   Now they are way underwater with their btc tied up in a rapidly sinking DRK.

Fascinating. Would you understand if I told you MY rational self interest is the only fucking thing I actually give a damn about.  To be more clear, I don't give a damn about "A lot of people are losing money."  I'll say it again in a different way.  Burn every fucking safety warning, sticker, and sign on the planet.  Please, someone wiggle their nose and make all that shit disappear so that I no longer have to hear whining and excuses and witness first hand the consistent public "I'm not responsible" response to every fucking thing that happens.
I DIDN'T BUY THIS COIN BECAUSE OF WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SAID.....I bought this coin because of what I concluded myself.  I own myself.  Who owns you?

Well said Sniggly!

Sadly on planet shojayxt, (and most people's) it's all always someone else's fault, he wants a scapegoat and he wants one now dammit, someone must be held accountable for his idiocy!
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:10:31 PM

Starting to give up hope on my 2 MNs.. both have recieved 1drk each (running since day1 of spork implementation).. and i know that iam probably just unlucky, but still, 1 frigging drk each, lol...  Embarrassed

and then i browse the darksend webpage and see some nodes having 17, and 13 drk.. i simply cannot be this unlucky..

I still have one node that's been up from the spork that has 0. And 2 that has 1. The best one has over 10.

Variance is a bitch.
Pages: « 1 ... 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 [2048] 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: