Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 [2160] 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722550 times)
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:40:00 PM

MineP.it, apparently, are in the process of updating their pool !! Big round to them, thank you Dan!

Pool Police stats update tonight.

Currently this pool has 91 GH/s !! and the biggest piece of the pie in terms of hashrate. I Think they're chinese
Usee google translator to help navigate

http://x11.ltc1btc.com/

here is the link to the contact form. (will not work under google translate thought)

http://x11.ltc1btc.com/index.php?page=contactform

Please send them a friendly notice to update! The fork is eminent, and they'll have 100% orphaned blocks. These guys are the biggest anchor right now we have! Send them this link please. Be nice about it, no need to antagonise!

http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/Important

Lets get this show on the road folk!

This is a multipool paying out BTC, LTC or CNY, so they will sell the darkcoins they mine instantly, with 90G hash rate and 30% of the blocks today.... go figure why the price is down.

Bring over some more miners to www.xpool.ca and we'll start buying it back up!

+1

Sent again in their language Wink

請更新您的darkcoin池軟件。
這裡是鏈接的二進制文件:https://github.com/darkcoinproject
如果你有一些問題,請寫信至:chaeplin上bitcointalk.org
黑暗的團隊社區

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:40:39 PM

@shojayxt

Crypto is the anarchist version of money. WTF are you doing using it? Or on this forum for that matter? Think about it. You are for government and regulation where as crypto is free market regulated by the market. No central authority issuing it. Decentralization is the complete opposite how government works today.. Every post that you make in this forum is a validation for crypto and decentralization.

You couldn't be more wrong.  Bitcoin will soon be traded as an ETF on NASDAQ under the symbol COIN.  Since when did Wall Street cozy up with anarchists?  The number one cryptocurrency in existence is Bitcoin and it's going mainstream.  You can entertain your flawed ideals all you want but the fact of the matter is cryptocurrency's that fail to go mainstream and exist only to hide transactions will never be more than just a very small part of cryptocurrency going forward.  Sure some people will embrace anonymity but that will never be more than just a small percentage.  There is an argument that businesses will use anonymous cryptocurrencies as a way to prevent competitors from knowing what they are doing.  That argument is completely wrong because businesses need records of their financial transactions and publicly traded companies have to open their books for audits.  The only people that will be using anonymous cryptocurrencies will be criminals, drug dealers/buyers, money launderers, and paranoid anarchist types.  Most people will use cryptocurrency to buy things from retailers like overstock.com or pay their Dish Network bill using bitcoin.  There will still be a place for a coin like Darkcoin.  But it will never be mainstream and will only be used by a few.  The majority of people have nothing to hide and don't feel the need to live in the shadows.  

Sorry to spoil your fantasy but big money from the types of players that are the opposite of anarchy are already driving the cryptocurrency car.  

I'm on this forum because it's BITCOINTALK not anarchisttalk

I put everything I make trading/mining altcoins into bitcoin for the long term.  Altcoins will come and go but Bitcoin is here to stay and will remain the leader indefinitely without the need for anonymity.    

Dude you've graduated to dipshit idiot. The same fucking argument was used to denounce Bitcoin when I was promoting it. Yet here the fuck you are the same person now promotes bitcoin and denouces mainstream acceptance of privacy-altcoins.. The level of RETARD knows no limits.

You think billionaires/millionaires want their wealth visible for the world to see? Why do you think there are places like the Cayman Islands/Bahamas/Swiss which main source of income comes from a privacy-focused banking industry for the worlds elite.

Ohhh that's right you're a PIG you don't know any wealthy people.
Because they are cowards who do not fight back. They are not part of the problem, they ARE the problem. Government does not define what is legitimate. It is the greatest evil. Pissing it off is what makes a person respectable, not obeying it blindly. All those who do good in the world have a need to hide from the wrath of evil governments.

+10000

Democide is a term revived and redefined by the political scientist R. J. Rummel as "the murder of any person or people by their government, including genocide, politicide and mass murder." Rummel created the term as an extended concept to include forms of government murder that are not covered by the term [genocide], and it has become accepted among other scholars.[1][2][3] According to Rummel, democide passed war as the leading cause of non-natural death in the 20th century.[

Democide has killed over 260 million people in the last 100 years.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 09:46:02 PM

@shojayxt

Crypto is the anarchist version of money. WTF are you doing using it? Or on this forum for that matter? Think about it. You are for government and regulation where as crypto is free market regulated by the market. No central authority issuing it. Decentralization is the complete opposite how government works today.. Every post that you make in this forum is a validation for crypto and decentralization.

You couldn't be more wrong.  Bitcoin will soon be traded as an ETF on NASDAQ under the symbol COIN.  Since when did Wall Street cozy up with anarchists?  The number one cryptocurrency in existence is Bitcoin and it's going mainstream.  You can entertain your flawed ideals all you want but the fact of the matter is cryptocurrency's that fail to go mainstream and exist only to hide transactions will never be more than just a very small part of cryptocurrency going forward.  Sure some people will embrace anonymity but that will never be more than just a small percentage.  There is an argument that businesses will use anonymous cryptocurrencies as a way to prevent competitors from knowing what they are doing.  That argument is completely wrong because businesses need records of their financial transactions and publicly traded companies have to open their books for audits.  The only people that will be using anonymous cryptocurrencies will be criminals, drug dealers/buyers, money launderers, and paranoid anarchist types.  Most people will use cryptocurrency to buy things from retailers like overstock.com or pay their Dish Network bill using bitcoin.  There will still be a place for a coin like Darkcoin.  But it will never be mainstream and will only be used by a few.  The majority of people have nothing to hide and don't feel the need to live in the shadows.  

Sorry to spoil your fantasy but big money from the types of players that are the opposite of anarchy are already driving the cryptocurrency car.  

I put everything I make trading/mining altcoins into bitcoin for the long term.  Altcoins will come and go but Bitcoin is here to stay and will remain the leader indefinitely without the need for anonymity.    

Dude you've graduated to dipshit idiot. The same fucking argument was used to denounce Bitcoin when I was promoting it. Yet here the fuck you are the same person now promotes bitcoin and denouces mainstream acceptance of privacy-altcoins.. The level of RETARD knows no limits.

You think billionaires/millionaires want their wealth visible for the world to see? Why do you think there are places like the Cayman Islands/Bahamas/Swiss which main source of income comes from a privacy-focused banking industry for the worlds elite.

Because they are cowards who do not fight back. They are not part of the problem, they ARE the problem. Government does not define what is legitimate. It is the greatest evil. Pissing it off is what makes a person respectable, not obeying it blindly. All those who do good in the world have a need to hide from the wrath of evil governments.

+10000

Democide is a term revived and redefined by the political scientist R. J. Rummel as "the murder of any person or people by their government, including genocide, politicide and mass murder." Rummel created the term as an extended concept to include forms of government murder that are not covered by the term [genocide], and it has become accepted among other scholars.[1][2][3] According to Rummel, democide passed war as the leading cause of non-natural death in the 20th century.[

The first blatant use of democide was the soviet revolution. It wasn't the ACTUAL first, but it's the most blatant and clear-cut. This is why I refer to people with this mindset as neo-soviets. I don't want them changing their name, and I want to call them out for what they are. They always change their name to confuse the stupid... Soviets, Democrats, Liberals, Nazis, NEo-con, RINO, no matter what name they hide behind, same old song-and-dance... And it all tarts with entitlements, welfare. It is a double-edged sword of their own invention. USE IT!

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
raze182

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal.

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:46:39 PM

Quote from: flare
Dear Darkcointalkers,

I need some testers for the bugfix release of wallet v0.9.11.6 and masternode v0.10.11.6 later the day.

Code:
0.9.11.6 Release notes
======================
- resolves issue with wallet not syncing by adding the capability to retrieve nodes through dnsseed
   (see https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin/pull/21)
- Linux 32 and Mac OS X are now officially supported platforms
   (see https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin/pull/17)
- improved overall unit test code coverage
   (see https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin/pull/13 and https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin/pull/15)
- minor documentation updates
   (https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin/pull/18)

Following binaries are available for testing

- Linux 64 (darkcoind and darkcoin-qt)
- Linux 32 (darkcoind and darkcoin-qt)
- Windows 32 (darkcoind and darkcoin-qt)
- Mac OS X (darkcoin-qt)

If someone wants to test the syncing behaviour of this version (no peers.dat, no addnode) and sanity check on Linux 32 and Mac OS X drop me a PM.

Thanks,
Holger

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/testing-bugfix-release-0-9-11-6.1743/

Xtrdw361DvoyDhxL5XoeAvTxTPvM4dXuLW
r-ando

Activity: 246

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:52:09 PM

@shojayxt

+10000

The first blatant use of democide was the soviet revolution. It wasn't the ACTUAL first, but it's the most blatant and clear-cut. This is why I refer to people with this mindset as neo-soviets. I don't want them changing their name, and I want to call them out for what they are. They always change their name to confuse the stupid... Soviets, Democrats, Liberals, Nazis, NEo-con, RINO, no matter what name they hide behind, same old song-and-dance... And it all tarts with entitlements, welfare. It is a double-edged sword of their own invention. USE IT!

Hi everyone,

I just want to clear up that I didn't write any of the words quoted here although my name appears. I quoted a part of it a few posts back and I think it didn't come out clear...

Every moment is like a falling leaf. Seize the moments within the moment.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:03:36 PM

There is an argument that businesses will use anonymous cryptocurrencies as a way to prevent competitors from knowing what they are doing.  That argument is completely wrong because businesses need records of their financial transactions and publicly traded companies have to open their books for audits.  The only people that will be using anonymous cryptocurrencies will be criminals, drug dealers/buyers, money launderers, and paranoid anarchist types.

I'm basically of the same opinion regarding Bitcoin remaining as the "reserve currency" of cryptos, but I think you've missed the great big elephant in the room here. First of all, lets get rid of the "criminals & drug dealers" nonsense. I doubt there are many people invested in "anons" because they think that illegal use is the market.

The big opportunity for "anons" arises out of the fact that this is the one area where crypto DOESN'T match up to fiat. Not only that, one of the most basic, taken for granted, fundamentally-critical-to-everybody, no-one even questions it attributes of the fiat banking system is to keep people's banking records *out of the public domain*.

Note - they're not anonymous, they're just out of the public domain. There's a very big difference. Now lets say your bank told you they were going to "anonymise" your banking records (by scrambling your name) but make them publicly available on the internet. How many people would be happy about that ? Not many because years of trading patterns are potentially as much of an identifier as just sticking a great big name and address label on the account. It just takes a few known reference addresses in your transaction record to triangulate your identify.

The thing is, that's the sell that Bitcoin has with the general public. Not an easy sell I'd say. ok, it will probably remain the "reserve" and grow in value due ot the reasons cited, but that doesn't mean an alt can surpass it in coin value simply due to sector demand.

So there sure is one hell of a glaring market there - ever if you don't regard it as a functional deficiency in Bitcoin. Nothing to do with drug dealers and criminals, just plain old commercial competitivity issues between the fiat banking system, transparent blockchains and opaque blockchains.
thenorb

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

TheNorb.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:08:10 PM

We have updated our DarkCoin software to version 9.11.6 today! If you have not already, come check us out at TheNorb.com.  We could use some extra mining power and there is the weekly giveaway for our active miners.

We are excited with all of the great changes and enhancements to this coin and thanks to Evan and the team that have worked so hard to make these things possible!

~The Norb
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:12:12 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 10:26:59 PM by camosoul

There is an argument that businesses will use anonymous cryptocurrencies as a way to prevent competitors from knowing what they are doing.  That argument is completely wrong because businesses need records of their financial transactions and publicly traded companies have to open their books for audits.  The only people that will be using anonymous cryptocurrencies will be criminals, drug dealers/buyers, money launderers, and paranoid anarchist types.
You're wrong. This is why:

I can keep my own records of what my transactions are. In fact, my wallet client does it for me. I don't publish it publicly, like the BTC blockchain does.

Same goes for my fiat bank account. Records do exist. Lots of them. But, I didn't plaster them on a billboard, and nobody is going to make me. EVER.

This is all DRK does. Does that make it useful for illegal activities? Yes. Does that mean it's designed for illegal activities? No.

Is not cash used for illegal activities? Could that $20 FRN in your pocket possibly have been used to buy/sell cocaine once upon a time? Does that make you complicit?

Remove head from ass before speaking. You get an awful taste in your mouth if you don't...

The argument that businesses will flock to it for this reason is pretty thin, I think... Most businesses that are big enough to be concerned with corporate espionage are so huge and government dependent that they don't give a shit about their records being known. They own you anyway and they have no competitors. Does Exxon give a shit what Shell is going with their identical product? No, they slap each other on the back and laugh about their price fixing schemes "Hahaha! Those dumbasses think this isn't a monopoly!"

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:15:22 PM

We have updated our DarkCoin software to version 9.11.6 today!
.6?

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
g4q34g4qg47ww

Activity: 478

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:31:46 PM

I believe multipoolus has updated!!

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/block.dws?98829.htm
chaeplin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:32:12 PM

.6?

Stable(RC also) verson bugfix Grin

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/testing-bugfix-release-0-9-11-6.1743/#post-11538
flare
Official Darkcoin Dev

Dear Darkcointalkers,

I need some testers for the bugfix release of wallet v0.9.11.6 and masternode v0.10.11.6 later the day.

Code:
0.9.11.6 Release notes
======================
- resolves issue with wallet not syncing by adding the capability to retrieve nodes through dnsseed
   (see https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin/pull/21)
- Linux 32 and Mac OS X are now officially supported platforms
   (see https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin/pull/17)
- improved overall unit test code coverage
   (see https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin/pull/13 and https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin/pull/15)
- minor documentation updates
   (https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin/pull/18)
Following binaries are available for testing

- Linux 64 (darkcoind and darkcoin-qt)
- Linux 32 (darkcoind and darkcoin-qt)
- Windows 32 (darkcoind and darkcoin-qt)
- Mac OS X (darkcoin-qt)

If someone wants to test the syncing behaviour of this version (no peers.dat, no addnode) and sanity check on Linux 32 and Mac OS X drop me a PM.

Thanks,
Holger
flare flare@darkcoin.qa
Software Engineer, IT-QA/QM subject matter expert and ISO9001 auditor.
Tips accepted: XvKkW3NJFhTr9hcgbV8EQcGqbCCshDS8vj
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:34:45 PM

.6?

keep up.  jeez.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:40:11 PM

I'm basically of the same opinion regarding Bitcoin remaining as the "reserve currency" of cryptos, but I think you've missed the great big elephant in the room here. First of all, lets get rid of the "criminals & drug dealers" nonsense. I doubt there are many people invested in "anons" because they think that illegal use is the market.

The big opportunity for "anons" arises out of the fact that this is the one area where crypto DOESN'T match up to fiat. Not only that, one of the most basic, taken for granted, fundamentally-critical-to-everybody, no-one even questions it attributes of the fiat banking system is to keep people's banking records *out of the public domain*.

Note - they're not anonymous, they're just out of the public domain. There's a very big difference. Now lets say your bank told you they were going to "anonymise" your banking records (by scrambling your name) but make them publicly available on the internet. How many people would be happy about that ? Not many because years of trading patterns are potentially as much of an identifier as just sticking a great big name and address label on the account. It just takes a few known reference addresses in your transaction record to triangulate your identify.

The thing is, that's the sell that Bitcoin has with the general public. Not an easy sell I'd say. ok, it will probably remain the "reserve" and grow in value due ot the reasons cited, but that doesn't mean an alt can surpass it in coin value simply due to sector demand.

So there sure is one hell of a glaring market there - ever if you don't regard it as a functional deficiency in Bitcoin. Nothing to do with drug dealers and criminals, just plain old commercial competitivity issues between the fiat banking system, transparent blockchains and opaque blockchains.

You missed the point, easily seen from within your own argument.

Publicly traded companies do what is required to reduce costs and increase profits. Use Darkcoin, remove FX and banking charges. Profits up. Check.
Publicly traded companies are audited. They need to provide details of all transactions. Use Darkcoin. Compliance and governance complied with. Check.
Publicly traded companies need to keep records of their business dealings. Store records or payers and payees using invoices. Check.

You see. plenty of paperwork. The method of payment is an irrelevance.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:43:09 PM

.6?
keep up.  jeez.
I D/Led from the official link and it's still .5... Just making a point... Again.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
chaeplin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:44:37 PM

.6?
keep up.  jeez.
I D/Led from the official link and it's still .5... Just making a point... Again.

Github is .6
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:46:58 PM

We have updated our DarkCoin software to version 9.11.6 today! If you have not already, come check us out at TheNorb.com.  We could use some extra mining power and there is the weekly giveaway for our active miners.

We are excited with all of the great changes and enhancements to this coin and thanks to Evan and the team that have worked so hard to make these things possible!

~The Norb

There are a group of miners running through some Chinese multipool that is not supporting MN payments, and dumping DRKs for LTC (we've been supporting LTC for a while now apparently).

Couldn't you try and track down those miners? 82GHs of fresh blood for you.
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:49:03 PM

You missed the point, easily seen from within your own argument.

Publicly traded companies do what is required to reduce costs and increase profits. Use Darkcoin, remove FX and banking charges. Profits up. Check.
Publicly traded companies are audited. They need to provide details of all transactions. Use Darkcoin. Compliance and governance complied with. Check.
Publicly traded companies need to keep records of their business dealings. Store records or payers and payees using invoices. Check.

And this adoption will take time. Every large company I've worked for has been held shakily together by a few underpaid IT staff wrestling with years of legacy in-house crap, and harassed secretaries.

Just one or two big names being on the ball though, and getting that ball rolling... we can hope. Wink

Bitcoin 'going mainstream' will help definitely with public awareness and benefit DRK, we just need to keep pointing out DRK's advantages. Smart folk will pick it up, the rest will follow.
thenorb

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

TheNorb.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:52:46 PM

~The Norb

There are a group of miners running through some Chinese multipool that is not supporting MN payments, and dumping DRKs for LTC (we've been supporting LTC for a while now apparently).

Couldn't you try and track down those miners? 82GHs of fresh blood for you.

That is a good idea, I am going to look into that maybe I can recruit some of them. Smiley  Then again they may not want to mine at a pool though that is paying masternodes, but I am willing to try. Thanks for the advice
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:53:18 PM

The thing is, that's the sell that Bitcoin has with the general public. Not an easy sell I'd say.

I think you're getting ahead of yourself...

The "general public" doesn't even understand that much yet. They're still calling it a Ponzi Scheme because it doesn't have a central manipulating authority or any fraudulent backing. They apparently don't know what a Poniz Scheme is, either, because that doesn't even make sense...

All the "general public" knows is that it's evil devil money for drugs and terrorz!! And they know this because their newspapers and TVs told them so, and they're still dumb enough to pay attention to newspapers and TVs...

There are a great many pre-requisites that the "general public" is refusing to even learn before the "sell job" you're talking about would even become relevant...

The bottom line that the "general public" would rather make excuses for failure than learn, and the TV and the Newspaper gives them those excuses, otherwise know as bullshit and lies. And they gobble it up because it means they can stay lazy and the status quo goes on. Big Macs and Football are all they care about. They're happy to be slaves as long as it is made "fair" by forcing everyone else to be slaves along with them.

It doesn't matter what the "general public" thinks or does. Us crypto nerds can take a path of our own manufacture whether anyone else figures it out or not.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:59:20 PM

yes, but money laundering is and thats basically what a masternode does.

"Money laundering is the process whereby the proceeds of crime are transformed into ostensibly legitimate money or other assets."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_laundering

MNs are only obfuscating Darkcoin transactions, i.e. turning them into cash like transactions.

+101 

go to the top of the class
Pages: « 1 ... 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 [2160] 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: