Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:32:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 [2818] 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 2830 2831 2832 2833 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722502 times)
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:50:15 PM

DRKCOIN.COM IS FOR SALE!!

NEWS WEBSITE YOU WANT? MASSIVE MONEY TO BE MADE. HUGE GOOGLE TRAFFIC, MASSIVE MARKET CAP.

DARKCOIN IS THE NEXT BIG THING, MAKE UP TO $500 A DAY WITH ADVERTISEMENTS ONLY.

https://ca.auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?miid=142514149

DONT WAIT!

LOL! $50,000 for that domain, you out of your mind?

Depends what you do with it. A pro with this domain can rack up to $500 a day easily with only traffic and articles, renting advertising space and much more. Email list, tricks to investing etc.

500 a day for 365 days is 180k+ a year. And then you can sell it for much more after that if you wish.

And if darkcoin becomes the next bitcoin, mannnn youre rolling in money.

But the thing is im not the right person for this site.

Those numbers are pure horseshit. You'd need about 500000 unique hits a day to get anywhere close.

Not at all. You need to visit the blackhat forums.

An email list + Articles + Advertising you would be surprised.

Www.darkcoin.io has received an estimated 343,300 visits over the last 30 days.

Almost all of it is from google traffic. If you can have drkcoin.com on the top 3 on google youre in business.

On top of that you can have referrals to mintpal, bittrex and all other exchanges as well as a startup guide to buy darkcoins under referral links.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:50:19 PM

lol, publicly traded companies pay for independent CPAs to audit their company's financials every quarter. The excuse holds no water. Frankly, I would be floored if 1k DRK (~$3k USD) was enough for KA to sell his reputation for. Get real people.
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:51:25 PM

NEWS WEBSITE YOU WANT? MASSIVE MONEY TO BE MADE. HUGE GOOGLE TRAFFIC, MASSIVE MARKET CAP.

DONT WAIT!

Depends what you do with it. A pro with this domain can rack up to $500 a day easily with only traffic and articles, renting advertising space and much more. Email list, tricks to investing etc.

500 a day for 365 days is 180k+ a year. And then you can sell it for much more after that if you wish.

Those numbers are pure horseshit. You'd need about 500000 unique hits a day to get anywhere close.

Almost all of it is from google traffic. If you can have drkcoin.com on the top 3 on google youre in business.

On top of that you can have referrals to mintpal, bittrex and all other exchanges as well as a startup guide to buy darkcoins under referral links.

...then hire someone to write content and do it yourself. Why sell your domain for "$50k" when you could be making $180k a year! Come on bro, do it!
fearcoka
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:55:12 PM

DONT WAIT!

...then hire someone to write content and do it yourself. Why sell your domain for "$50k" when you could be making $180k a year! Come on bro, do it!

Im tied up in so many projects. Im sure some people are waiting for something like this to pop up. I am ready to negociate the price

oblox
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:56:11 PM

LOL, good luck, you'll absolutely need it.
sharkbyte093

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:57:38 PM

$50,000 for that.... dude you're delusional. Try to sell it for $20 and you can at least double your money. You bought it for what, $9.99?

fearcoka
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:57:50 PM

Thats what the fudders said about Darkcoin when it was 30c

oblox
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:02:17 PM

Darkcoin actually offers a service (utility), your domain does not. They are not the same and it's a shitty comparison.
fearcoka
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:11:34 PM

Darkcoin actually offers a service (utility), your domain does not. They are not the same and it's a shitty comparison.

It could offer a service that the Darkcoin.io domain does not.

Therefore your arguments are shitty in comparison

oblox
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:18:42 PM

Keep defending away, no one is going to buy your domain. No one is going to make the kind of revenue you suggest, at least not in any foreseeable future. Had you owned darkcoin.com, maybe you'd have a shot in the future, but you don't. I'm done arguing, you're ignored.
fearcoka
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:23:09 PM

Keep defending away, no one is going to buy your domain. No one is going to make the kind of revenue you suggest, at least not in any foreseeable future. Had you owned darkcoin.com, maybe you'd have a shot in the future, but you don't. I'm done arguing, you're ignored.

^

This is the reason why there are 1%ers and those who live their lives at the bear minimum and never go above their comfort zone.

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:24:23 PM

You may not have noticed, but since about 1998 browsers can save a bookmark under any name the user wants, the underlying name is of no consequence, and a site full of garbage isn't going to fool Google regardless of the domain name. Domain squatting ceased to be a viable business strategy a long time ago mate.  Cheesy
fearcoka
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:26:43 PM

You may not have noticed, but since about 1998 browsers can save a bookmark under any name the user wants, the underlying name is of no consequence, and a site full of garbage isn't going to fool Google regardless of the domain name. Domain squatting ceased to be a viable business strategy a long time ago mate.  Cheesy

So you would trust a website called x819xinfias.com

thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:45:41 PM

So you would trust a website called x819xinfias.com

As much as I trust any website, why not?
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:06:22 PM

Fearcoka don`t sell it now. Don`t do anything with it, if....when someone need the domain he will come to you and you will dictade the price. Thats all.
Something else if you talk about darkcoin.com but still 50k is much IMHO

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:07:31 PM

Glad you feel better mr activity 0

Waiting on the atlas review as are lots of others.
This gives something really solid to promote.
As opposed to all the "our coin is the best anon" claims which is so prevalent investors can't distinguish the good from the vaporware.
So an outside reviewer giving the thumbs up is really what it takes.

The market is pumping elsewhere.
So people sell and look for quick gains.
Dangerous though. The review could come out any day.

As for for the price it is cheap.

The future of this coin is incredibly bright. It's a long term project.

A banker friend of mine found it hilarious to think that the community is waiting for an "independent" code review on the basis that the "independent" code reviewer has been paid with the alt coin that he is reviewing.  An individual can't be truly independent unless he is paid in non related coins/currency/commodity.  Would you pay an auditor to audit a company with shares in that company?  

I bet there are more than a few hundred people keeping an eye on his public donation wallet  Wink

Before anybody flames me, I personally trust KA's involvement and given that I have a few masternodes I hope my trust is well placed.

And let's not go crazy about his review. Price probably won't go crazy no matter what he publishes. As it won't with RC5 or with open source. This is a long term race. There will be crazy periods along the way, we've already had them before in both ways, but they are not easily predictable and won't come with a date attached. If they were, we would already be retired enjoying our riches Smiley

I agree there is little incentive in Kristov influencing his findings because it would destroy his outstanding reputation and future career but this would not be allowed to happen in the money markets and in my opinion should not have been allowed to happen in the crypto coin market.  If a code review doesn't meet the qualifications to be considered impartial then that will be seen as a negative.

It doesn't matter how slight an incentive there is, it still provides ammo for the FUDsters and temptation for those involved.  I have seen board members of companies worth in excess of £150m lose their jobs and reputations over fraud worth less than 1000DRK on several occasions.  Its crazy but it happens.

My point is, if you're going to do an independent review...it must be totally independent.  The banker friend was interested in DRK and did his research.  He applied the same metrics that he applies to any investment in any emergent technology and DRK failed (or a least he is holding off buying) because of the way in which KA has been paid.  That's  a reminder that real world business standards need to be applied to alt coins if they are going to progress long term and attract new money.

Personally, the thing I'm most looking forward to from Kristov's review is the possibility of a better understanding of how the damn thing works Smiley

As for price checking.  I'm through my phase of checking fifty times a day...I'm spending my time and efforts bagging as many DRK as I can instead.

i think he is on public video record saying he will do the review, but he can afford to do it sooner rather than later if he received some financial support - we all have to pay the rent -

he has since said the review was 'crowd funded' and he very much appreciated that small contributions that were made.

auditing it auditing.  Auditors need to be paid by someone. Whether its auditing financial accounts or penetration testing.  At some point you have to trust that they value their future revenue generation potential more than a short--term gain.
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:32:24 PM

People forget or are unaware that Evan differs from most coin devs in one critical way: he knows what he's doing.

Development > external review(s) > open source.  Smiley

People also don't seem to understand that RC4 was basically a rewrite from the ground up, and was brought to market very successfully in a remarkably short space of time, all while maintaining a completely transparent public testing environment.

I'm not big on faith and hope, but I know talent and competence when I see it.
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:50:27 PM

Price stability is very positive for the continuity of the project, the last major update was exactly 1 week ago on the 19th, and it detailed what the roadmap was, I expect the audit to come in about 2 weeks or so anything sooner than that would be a nice surprise. We were stable for about 2 months or more between 0.0010 - 0.0013,  the price right now seems like a good opportunity without any hype to buy some coins. We've come a long way since January and these periods of time without so much hype or pressure from the market are great for development,  think about all Evan can acomplish in the next month if we leave him be. Any smart investor should have recognized the pure talent of the Darkcoin team so let them do what they do best and take the opportunity to accumulate and let new people join at a fair and stable price point.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:57:55 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 03:11:54 PM by TanteStefana2

I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I'm going to whine, LOL.

I don't get it, why is lightcoin worth $5.50+ right now?  What the heck?  Why?

And darkcoin in a hole... yah....

And I really wish I understood statistics so I could figure out what the chances of being found out are for 3, 5 and 8 rounds of darksend?

Finally, I agree with the guys above.  Auditing takes a long time if you do a thorough job of it, and we (the community) wanted a job well done.   Kristov has a moral obligation to us, foremost and primarily.  His coins are his to do with as he likes, including selling off asap if he thinks they're not up to snuff so he can cash in before he sends in his verdict.

How else are we going to pay him?  This makes his obligation to us, though he gives his report to our CEO, our CEO did not pay him, and shouldn't control his loyalty, we should.

Now I have a crazy idea.  What would happen if you could, along with denominating your coins as it is now, darksend them with a front end mixer like it was?  Man, I'd think that would be incredibly messed up!  How could anyone/thing follow the bread crumb trail then?

Also, I think I glimpsed a question about the blockchain getting bigger.  Yah, I think it'll probably be getting.... guessing.... 5% bigger/faster than a "normal" block chain  (pulling out of my @$$, but...)  But the thing is, we're planning to have masternodes serve up the blockchain for our users (also will still need to be on hand for miners)  So eventually, users will only need to use a lightweight blockchain while the miners and masternodes will keep the ledger decentralized and in check. (and of course, anyone else who wishes to keep a copy).

Also, stonehedge, anyone could at least study the way DS works, or get someone they trust to look into it and get at least the idea reviewed for themselves.  True, you can't see if the code has flaws, but you can extensively test it in testnet (without any risks) and see how it performs.  So I think your financial dude is a bit myopic and not seeing the big picture.  We are also a small community here.  We know whom we trust (really trust) and it's as good as we can get it.  Yet, I'll bet my life, yes my life, that we as a community can figure out whom to trust better than any business out there in the "normal world".

All pump and dumpers are scammers trying to bleed newbs.  That's the only way money gets into the system for them to win. They always hurt crypto coins when they do that as well, all cryptos.  But there are bad players everywhere, and I dare say the subject is easily written on every wall, all over the floors and on the ceilings, so anyone who gets burned in that game should have known better.  Point being, we have all kinds here, yet as in the real world (outside cryptos) we, as a whole, can figure out what's what Wink

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:02:35 PM

I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I'm going to whine, LOL.

I don't get it, why is lightcoin worth $5.50+ right now?  What the heck?  Why?

And darkcoin in a hole... yah....

And I really wish I understood statistics so I could figure out what the chances of being found out are for 3, 5 and 8 rounds of darksend?

Finally, I agree with the guys above.  Auditing takes a long time if you do a thorough job of it, and we (the community) wanted a job well done.   Kristov has a moral obligation to us, foremost and primarily.  His coins are his to do with as he likes, including selling off asap if he thinks they're not up to snuff so he can cash in before he sends in his verdict.

How else are we going to pay him?  This makes his obligation to us, though he gives his report to our CEO, our CEO did not pay him, and shouldn't control his loyalty, we should.

Now I have a crazy idea.  What would happen if you could, along with denominating your coins as it is now, darksend them with a front end mixer like it was?  Man, I'd think that would be incredibly messed up!  How could anyone/thing follow the bread crumb trail then?

Also, I think I glimpsed a question about the blockchain getting bigger.  Yah, I think it'll probably be getting.... guessing.... 5% bigger/faster than a "normal" block chain  (pulling out of my @$$, but...)  But the thing is, we're planning to have masternodes serve up the blockchain for our users (also will still need to be on hand for miners)  So eventually, users will only need to use a lightweight blockchain while the miners and masternodes will keep the ledger decentralized and in check. (and of course, anyone else who wishes to keep a copy).

fernando on the darkcointalk.org has the statistical percentages given various rounds and masternode counts.
Pages: « 1 ... 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 2790 2791 2792 2793 2794 2795 2796 2797 2798 2799 2800 2801 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 [2818] 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 2830 2831 2832 2833 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: