Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 2830 2831 2832 2833 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 [2852] 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 ... 7011 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722456 times)
KryptoFoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:28:32 PM

bots gone wild over at btc-e. btc volume is crazy!
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
safepalm

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:37:09 PM

I was looking at the status of my masternodes when I saw this strange thing at https://drk.mn/masternodes.html

Version   Number   Percent
0.9.12.32   1   0.12%
0.10.11.5   1   0.12%

How can there be active masternodes on the stable version and old RC3 version?

I am missing something?

Is https://drk.mn/masternodes.html down for anyone else? 
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:54:50 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579976.0

georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 01:04:26 PM

About .drk and .mn registrations, why not integrating namecoins .bit domains into this coming darknet?
.bit domains have been around quite some time now, and it would be wise to cooperate between existing coins instead of trying to do everything yourself.

The problem with .bit domains has always been how do you make .bit domains visible in an ordinary browser?

For .bit domains there have appeared a few plugins:

www.meowbit.com
www.freespeechme.org

Still, everybody who wants to view .bit domains has to install a plugin, and that is a big hurdle.
If darktor/darknet were able to integrate .bit domains, that would be fantastic for both namecoin and darkcoin.

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:12:01 PM

About .drk and .mn registrations, why not integrating namecoins .bit domains into this coming darknet?
.bit domains have been around quite some time now, and it would be wise to cooperate between existing coins instead of trying to do everything yourself.

The problem with .bit domains has always been how do you make .bit domains visible in an ordinary browser?

For .bit domains there have appeared a few plugins:

www.meowbit.com
www.freespeechme.org

Still, everybody who wants to view .bit domains has to install a plugin, and that is a big hurdle.
If darktor/darknet were able to integrate .bit domains, that would be fantastic for both namecoin and darkcoin.

I suspect they just need to reach out to the DRK devs and community to see if something could be worked on jointly, or if DRK can provide a route on to the eventual network.

Traffic generates costs, as long as there is an incentive for MN I can't see why the DRK devs (I can't speak for them) would not take a look.
valentino007

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:41:46 PM

This whole darknet crap is all bullshit,the developers better work on the coins itself and start promoting and help merchants adopting the coin.
Who gives a fuck about a private internet,98% of the people using the internet dont care,Darkcoin does not need this crap,we need adoption.
When adoption is happening and merchants are accepting it and consumers are using Darkcoin and price is going up and stays stable-isch the developers can start this darknet thing,Darkcoin is a crypto currency and it needs the to stay that way,trying to copy a Tor network is not whats it about in the crypto currency world,trying to beat Tor is not what merchants care about.

I do find the ideas very intresting but they are just 2 seperate things(Crypto currency and anonymus internet) and i believe it it not good to mix these it will hurt Darkcoin the Darkcoin brand.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 01:49:29 PM

This whole darknet crap is all bullshit,the developers better work on the coins itself and start promoting and help merchants adopting the coin.
Who gives a fuck about a private internet,98% of the people using the internet dont care,Darkcoin does not need this crap,we need adoption.
When adoption is happening and merchants are accepting it and consumers are using Darkcoin and price is going up and stays stable-isch the developers can start this darknet thing,Darkcoin is a crypto currency and it needs the to stay that way,trying to copy a Tor network is not whats it about in the crypto currency world,trying to beat Tor is not what merchants care about.

I do find the ideas very intresting but they are just 2 seperate things(Crypto currency and anonymus internet) and i believe it it not good to mix these it will hurt Darkcoin the Darkcoin brand.
Wrong and wrong.
Stop complaining. Do you want adoption? Go and make Darkpay yourself and get merchants to adopt it.
You can't expect that the developers to do everything. Do you even know what a developer actually means?
-a person or thing that develops something.
Are the developers going to "develop" promoting and adoption?  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
valentino007

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:06:49 PM

Wrong and wrong.
Stop complaining. Do you want adoption? Go and make Darkpay yourself and get merchants to adopt it.
You can't expect that the developers to do everything. Do you even know what a developer actually means?
-a person or thing that develops something.
Are the developers going to "develop" promoting and adoption?  Roll Eyes

No,i am stupid i dont know what a developer does,my god man are you fucking stupid??Evan and his team founders and owners of the Darkcoin brand,they also control the marketing side of course like any other brand does.

They need to focus on the marketing now,the coin does what they say it can do get the word out now,develop the darknet thing seperate from the coin,dont mix them up.
It's like they are creating streams of income and use of having a masternode instead of working on the coin itself.
leib

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:10:15 PM

Do you think the price would rise above 10$ again in the near future?
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:22:17 PM

DARKCOIN!!!!!

Funny how this works out that I am now going long, yet again, on Darkcoin after having recent successful and unsuccessful trades back and forth in it.
This one, though, looks good. Real good.
First off, there is a rather ugly inverse head and shoulders pattern here and while it has technically been broken already to the upside on MintPal, I believe what is happening is a whale is trying his best to accumulate without getting an ugly 30%+ fill price. There are few coins available on the ask without popping price. This is my own speculation but I believe it's an insider, connected with Evan or Kristov how is doing this accumulating here.
Second, this is the most basic of basic of chart-reading, there is a double-bottom that happened yesterday across all three major exchanges (MP, Craptsy, Bitfinex) and now we have actual buying pressure which is also corresponding with what could be really favorable reviews by Kristov Atlas perhaps.

So as you can see, the initial target is .006 with a stop below a break of the double-bottom across all three exchanges.
Trust me, I would like nothing better than to stay away from any more Darkcoin trades, but my gut is telling me this is the final end of the Darkcoin downtrend from May.
Technically, I would need to see a break above the falling trendline at .008 for confirmation though.

JL

DRK continues to look and act fantastically. Would buy more if I could (don't try this at home).
Initial target is still .006; there might be some volatile pullbacks upcoming to take advantage of so expect most trade rec's from me to be in Darkcoin over the next couple weeks.
An old wise owl of the investment world once told me the goal of investing is not to end up with as much money as possible but rather to end up with as many shares as possible.
Having said that, my goal is to gather as many Darkcoins as possible with each trade.

JL

Now that's some thorough analysis, lovely!
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 02:25:44 PM

Is there someone mining darkcoin with an AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0GHz CPU?

If yes, how much DRK can you potentially mine with such a CPU at the moment?

Sleepyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:36:06 PM

I want to believe

Trade crypto? Check out Quatloo Trader - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
valentino007

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:41:19 PM

Hello everyone,

a new project has been launched, CoinFolio.eu. Now you can easily buy Darkcoins without any requirements for mining hardware. You can easily invest a small amount of fiat. Beginning at 25 USD / Euro a month.

With this project it is possible for the company to create a consistent demand on the Darkcoins markets.

YOUR BENEFITS:
- Easy bank transfer. Minimum 25 Euro / 25 USD.
- No deposit fees.
- You can set up a savings plan.
- We buy your DarkCoins monthly, on the 1st and 15th.
- After the purchase: Immediate transfer to your wallet.
- Full transparency. You can track every entry and withdrawal.
- a competitive 2 % exchange fee.

It is really easy to set up an savings plan, the first thing you need to do is create an account. This can be done here.
After you have logged in, you have the possibility to create a savings plan for Darkcoin. Is it really easy like that? Yes it is!

http://www.CoinFolio.eu
Follow us on Twitter

we have exhange's to buy DRK at the time and the price we want,why would i spend money if you buy DRK on the wrong time?I loose more money or dont gain enough coins,what a bullshit service.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:56:12 PM

Just wanted to drop by and let everyone know you can pay with Darkcoin at http://www.bitsms.eu.

We also accept Bitcoin and Guldencoin.

Nice service - btw, would it be possible to get a reply too?

When you send a message to number XYZ, you'd get a unique id (guid) and could use that id to access a page that would show messages received from the number XYZ within 10 minutes after the message that was sent.

I have a few services I'd like to send messages and they send immediate (within seconds or minute max) replies so that would be handy if your service could handle that.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:16:29 PM

I want to believe

I believe price will be $10+ but for that we need to be patient.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:22:17 PM

+1

But....

What if Master Nodes make money from other services. Other people will want to set-up master nodes so they can get in on the action.

The requirement to set-up a master node is the purchase of 1,000 DRK. That causes demand for the currency, and price stability.

It also increases the number of nodes available to mix. That increases the decentralization and reduces the risks of rogues.

I don't understand how added services are not reinforcement of adoption.

What I do agree with is the separation of the branding.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:35:32 PM

Is there someone mining darkcoin with an AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0GHz CPU?

If yes, how much DRK can you potentially mine with such a CPU at the moment?

Probably something like .002 DRK in a week. 
valentino007

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:36:17 PM

+1

But....

What if Master Nodes make money from other services. Other people will want to set-up master nodes so they can get in on the action.

The requirement to set-up a master node is the purchase of 1,000 DRK. That causes demand for the currency, and price stability.

It also increases the number of nodes available to mix. That increases the decentralization and reduces the risks of rogues.

lets say darkcoin gets to $35 or more,starting a node will cost a lot of money,before you get your investment back will take a long time and only after that time you make some money,in the crypto world there are much better ways to make money with such an investment.Now it's a great time to start a node but not when darkcoin costs $35.why will pay $35000 to make some small cash out of it,it's better to daytrade Bitcoin or something else with that kind of money.

TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 03:40:21 PM

+1

But....

+1

I agree that MasterNet has it's place and will certainly benefit DRK through MN adoption, this should not be the venture that defines DRK. We want to be worldwide, accepted universally, and this means promoting it on its own fully. They will have a symbiotic relationship, but should both stand on their own.

Tao

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:52:05 PM

+1

But....

lets say darkcoin gets to $35 or more,starting a node will cost a lot of money,before you get your investment back will take a long time and only after that time you make some money,in the crypto world there are much better ways to make money with such an investment.Now it's a great time to start a node but not when darkcoin costs $35.why will pay $35000 to make some small cash out of it,it's better to daytrade Bitcoin or something else with that kind of money.

But....

What if each node made a percentage from, say, adWords type search requests being allowed on the network - what if each node could make $35,001/pa?
Pages: « 1 ... 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 2808 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 2830 2831 2832 2833 2834 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 [2852] 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 2885 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 ... 7011 »
  Print  

Jump to: