Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:32:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321519 times)
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:14:03 AM

It could be that I completely misunderstand the revolutionary economics laid out by the guy with the hat broadcasting from his garden shed but to a layman like me this is what happened:

A dude on youtube who had just stocked up on CHC before telling his audience to do the same caused a run on CHC with the promise that if everyone will just keep buying and not sell the price will rise automatically. This is half true. There was another group of people who already had CHC and were more than willing to sell for a crazy profit (including the man with the hat). But demand outpaced supply so price pumped to 6 dollars and some change.

Now at some point the guys who were listening to Hatman run out of BTC and stop buying. Some other people dig up an old CHC wallet after seeing the 6$ and sell but there's no one left to buy so the price drops. Former true believers now figure out they kind of need the money to pay the rent and shouldn't have participated in the first place and they sell too. Price dumps harder. The Hatman pump and hodl army can't really convince new people to spend their BTC on a coin that is dumping this hard and we dump even more.

CHC went from 1 million to 100 million and back to 10 million where it will stay for a bit if and only if Roli actually does some developing.

Hatman's pump and hodl army moved millions of dollars out of their own pockets into the pockets of people like me and Hatman, who are at the moment using that money to buy other coins. In order for the army to actually get some returns they'd need factor x larger amount of money to move into the market. There will not be a supply shortage because all the bag hodlers are watching the market 24/7. Hatman won't be able to recruit another legion of hodlers because everyone saw what just happened.

Hatman won't need to, he'll buy some other coin for the money you just handed to him and feature that in his next video.

Interesting post! Main question for me remains; was the value before the pump $10 million or did the pre-pump start early and are we going back to $1 million soon

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:24:40 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 11:36:06 AM by TimC

It could be that I completely misunderstand the revolutionary economics laid out by the guy with the hat broadcasting from his garden shed but to a layman like me this is what happened:

A dude on youtube who had just stocked up on CHC before telling his audience to do the same caused a run on CHC with the promise that if everyone will just keep buying and not sell the price will rise automatically. This is half true. There was another group of people who already had CHC and were more than willing to sell for a crazy profit (including the man with the hat). But demand outpaced supply so price pumped to 6 dollars and some change.

Now at some point the guys who were listening to Hatman run out of BTC and stop buying. Some other people dig up an old CHC wallet after seeing the 6$ and sell but there's no one left to buy so the price drops. Former true believers now figure out they kind of need the money to pay the rent and shouldn't have participated in the first place and they sell too. Price dumps harder. The Hatman pump and hodl army can't really convince new people to spend their BTC on a coin that is dumping this hard and we dump even more.

CHC went from 1 million to 100 million and back to 10 million where it will stay for a bit if and only if Roli actually does some developing.

Hatman's pump and hodl army moved millions of dollars out of their own pockets into the pockets of people like me and Hatman, who are at the moment using that money to buy other coins. In order for the army to actually get some returns they'd need factor x larger amount of money to move into the market. There will not be a supply shortage because all the bag hodlers are watching the market 24/7. Hatman won't be able to recruit another legion of hodlers because everyone saw what just happened.

Hatman won't need to, he'll buy some other coin for the money you just handed to him and feature that in his next video.

Interesting post! Main question for me remains; was the value before the pump $10 million or did the pre-pump start early and are we going back to $1 million soon

Since I've been with CHC since the start and from what I seen was the market cap was $10 million before the HODL started really getting into it. So it was at $1 mil for the longest time then it pushed up to $10 mil when all of the mater node coins got love from the crypto world. It went from $12 mil up to $102 mil during the pump.

I had sells up the wall and my highest sell sold at 0.00218897 BTC per CHC and with some of that profit I put support way back down towards pre-pump levels and caught some at the bottom. Thanks!!!

TestingGI

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:58:38 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chaincoin/

back on track
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:06:05 PM

so old a coin ,but i have never heard of it, did it change a name?
TestingGI

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:10:42 PM

I must be a glutton for punishment, I managed to pick more at $0.68.

this mf already doubled his investment.

price is being pushed back to 0.001 levels.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:14:01 PM

so old a coin ,but i have never heard of it, did it change a name?

The name has always been ChainCoin and it flew under the radar with it's C11 algo. Since multipool were not mining and dumping it on people it was not on many 'most profitable to mine' charts and that kept it under the radar. It always had a few that kept nodes going and the block chain moving with a few updates keeping it current through the years. Now it is getting a good work over of the code and a few multi pool now mine the coin but most of that has been within the last year or so.

CHC->BTC PRICE
CHC->USD PRICE
$1.35

CHC IN MASTERNODES
2,171,000 (14.38%)
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:39:05 PM

Which track? The next ravine?
(Don't let them fool you and check 7 days chart or 1m chart)
Faeryl

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:46:33 PM

To the moon.

Hmm its not a natural rise. Im gonna give FOMO a rest and stay out of this.

Theres gonna be tears before bed time in the next day or two. Riches will be made and lost.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:09:40 PM

I think this coin will do well on Poloniex.
sunny747007

Activity: 364

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 02:12:28 PM

It wont be on polo and rise will be over soon as btc is rising
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:20:35 PM

It wont be on polo and rise will be over soon as btc is rising

That's not how it works, CHC gets pulled up by BTC as it rises. A good analogy would be throwing rocket fuel on a fire. 
bitjamz

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 02:54:44 PM

the hodl gang made chaincoin viral. its has now legs and hands. chaincoin learned to walk and climb . you betta take care  Grin

phuckit17

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:56:49 PM

Fingers crossed.. no whale poo. Cheesy
bulleteyedk

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:03:01 PM

does anyone know how many chc can be mined per day with 1080ti?

thanks will be very helpful  Cheesy

For comparison, i managed to mine 0.78 coin in 24 hours on 14-07-2017 and then only 0.67 coin on the 17-07-2017.

This with approx 11 Mh/s with theese 2 cards: 1xRX470 4GB + 1xRX480 8GB, you will get much better hashrate on CHC with an NVIDIA card vs AMD
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:19:29 PM

Price is good will UP easily to 2$ in few days

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:23:59 PM

Uh i had some CHC from loooong time before  i forgot about it but here it is back and stronger then ever
Going to buy myself one nice t.bone
SilentBob_666

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:33:14 PM

does anyone know how many chc can be mined per day with 1080ti?

thanks will be very helpful  Cheesy

Hello lyxtian,

You can calculate.

the formula is:

86400 / coin block time in sec * coin block reward / (network hashrate / your hashrate)

The coin block time is static, and it's 90
The coin block reward now is 6.
Network hashrare: You can see here, left above: http://104.238.153.140:3001/

So if you mine with one 1080 Ti card and you know your hashrate is 30Mh/s, and the network hashrate is (now) 27.0626 GH/s, then:

86400 / 90 * 6 / (27062,6 MH/s / 30 MH/s) = 6,38 CHC / day
Based Stickman

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:35:38 PM

We got conned guys. Although I got in cheap if you guys remember the coin was at $6 and Max said the new price target is $1000 . Prior to this he was saying $100 . This was to make people think the coin at $6 was a steal. This was done to get people to buy the coins Max was selling at $6-7. All the pieces of the puzzle are there if you search. This was organized with youtubers like Crypto Trading Thug, Rich TV Live, etc.

I've even seen Rich TV stock recommendations, I have been in the stock market for over 20 years. Rich TV stock recommendations are pump and dump penny weed stocks. One company he mentioned , I did the research and it's earnings per share was -321 . Our boy Max is a gambling addict and alcoholic. I feel bad for him. He's into the rush of quick pump and dumps as it limits his exposure/risk. He's a genius actually and has been doing this in crypto since 2012. And, don't even let me get started with Crypto Trading Pro. I don't even need to explain anything, he puts his pump and dump right out there for all to see. He told his viewers when CHC was $5 to "go all in." Guess who else was selling at over $5? Yup.

Our discord chatroom is like Nazi Germany. You aren't even allowed to share an opinion if it is borderline touching the truth. I feel bad for guys like Marcelino. He quit his job after talking with Max. He is so far down and out that he is on the discord a minimum of 10 hours a day to control the narrative. He bans the shit out of  people because this is his life. He's so down it is of the utmost importance he recover all of his  savings from CHC.

Meanwhile, most of the discord is people pretending to HODL, they want the price to go up enough to recover their losses. People are shamed on there for wanting to get their money back and kicked out.

Sane thought is not allowed. Discord has become a home for people that aren't ready to see the truth. They've made Max the most important person in their life and will attack you like radicalized terrorists for even questioning him. What's so wrong about wanting to ask questions before spending your hard earned money?

Human nature is fascinating. As I move toward ending this , there is so much I want to write to blow this out of the sky. I still have my coins and will sell soon. MN aren't even paying out , I'm not going to lock my coins up and pay for a VPS. Even as I write this my mind is telling me "but what if it does reach $100 with or without Max." That is what is so fascinating and sad about human nature. Having to latch onto hope to get by although since the beginning my instincts were saying to not get involved. The fantasy of never having to work again with 2-3 masternodes was so powerful, I told my gutt to quiet down so I can ride out the excitement of the fantasy.

Take the red pill. Get based.
Pacimaker

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:58:10 PM

We got conned guys. Although I got in cheap if you guys remember the coin was at $6 and Max said the new price target is $1000 . Prior to this he was saying $100 . This was to make people think the coin at $6 was a steal. This was done to get people to buy the coins Max was selling at $6-7. All the pieces of the puzzle are there if you search. This was organized with youtubers like Crypto Trading Thug, Rich TV Live, etc.

I've even seen Rich TV stock recommendations, I have been in the stock market for over 20 years. Rich TV stock recommendations are pump and dump penny weed stocks. One company he mentioned , I did the research and it's earnings per share was -321 . Our boy Max is a gambling addict and alcoholic. I feel bad for him. He's into the rush of quick pump and dumps as it limits his exposure/risk. He's a genius actually and has been doing this in crypto since 2012. And, don't even let me get started with Crypto Trading Pro. I don't even need to explain anything, he puts his pump and dump right out there for all to see. He told his viewers when CHC was $5 to "go all in." Guess who else was selling at over $5? Yup.

Our discord chatroom is like Nazi Germany. You aren't even allowed to share an opinion if it is borderline touching the truth. I feel bad for guys like Marcelino. He quit his job after talking with Max. He is so far down and out that he is on the discord a minimum of 10 hours a day to control the narrative. He bans the shit out of  people because this is his life. He's so down it is of the utmost importance he recover all of his  savings from CHC.

Meanwhile, most of the discord is people pretending to HODL, they want the price to go up enough to recover their losses. People are shamed on there for wanting to get their money back and kicked out.

Sane thought is not allowed. Discord has become a home for people that aren't ready to see the truth. They've made Max the most important person in their life and will attack you like radicalized terrorists for even questioning him. What's so wrong about wanting to ask questions before spending your hard earned money?

Human nature is fascinating. As I move toward ending this , there is so much I want to write to blow this out of the sky. I still have my coins and will sell soon. MN aren't even paying out , I'm not going to lock my coins up and pay for a VPS. Even as I write this my mind is telling me "but what if it does reach $100 with or without Max." That is what is so fascinating and sad about human nature. Having to latch onto hope to get by although since the beginning my instincts were saying to not get involved. The fantasy of never having to work again with 2-3 masternodes was so powerful, I told my gutt to quiet down so I can ride out the excitement of the fantasy.

I love it...The truth its Out There!

P.S. I bought in 0.015 btc 1000 CHC and sold it in 0.0035 and i swer it never buy this coin again!
P.S.1 I put 0.35 btcmore and i bought VSM at 1.80$ yesterday ...im very confident never go down like CHC did!
Based Stickman

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:02:43 PM

I love it...The truth its Out There!

P.S. I bought in 0.015 btc 1000 CHC and sold it in 0.0035 and i swer it never buy this coin again!

Nice dude
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: